Sex Party

Story Info
Sneaking in sex at a party leads to an audience.
1.3k words
3.61
40.2k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We walk into the party, and there is a flood of people around us. We quickly grab ourselves a plate full of snacks and two beers and make our way to an open couch in order to avoid awkward standing.

My mind wanders as the blaring music and voices don't allow for much conversation. I think about how it has been some time since we last had sex, with our hectic and busy schedules. I also think about what we did the last time we had it. I remember being in a 69 position, you licking my anus and jerking me off at the same time. I remember the ecstasy of those two sensations combined, and how much I wish you had the ability to split into two of you so that you could suck my cock at the same time that my anus is being licked. I also recalled the feeling when you licked and jerked me to the edge, and seeing myself erupt with a burst of cum from my shaft all over your stomach. At this thought, I feel a rise in my pants, and I move my plate of snacks over my lap in order to hide it.

Without you knowing what I was thinking, your mind also drifts off to the last time we had sex. You remember me turning you over onto your stomach on the bed and completely stripping you of your clothing. You remember the feeling of my lubricated finger working your clit and penetrating your soft pink at the same time. You remember the ecstasy of me plunging my face into your amazing ass and licking your anus, causing you to moan and squirm from all three sensations. It didn't take you long to cum that night. You tensed up, and closed your pussy tightly around my fingers. I felt a warm and firm wetness that filled your aching hole as you shook. At this thought, you feel a wetness build inside of you, and the slightest bit of it seeped out and soaked the front of your panties. Luckily for you, you don't have any showing of this that you needed to hide.

One thing interesting about this party, is that everyone seems to be wrapped up in their own conversations and dancing. We've only received one hello, and not even so much as more than a glance tonight. A thought manages to cross the both of our minds as we sit there, longing and horny, that maybe we could pull of fooling around at this party without anyone noticing. The fact that this thought hit the both of us would make one think that we discussed or planned this, but the truth is we hadn't.

You turned to look at me, your beautiful eyes done up with makeup, and slid a hand up my thigh. I took note and followed your lead, sliding my hand up your skirt to feel a damp spot on the front of your thong. I went in for a kiss, and you reciprocated. Kissing turned to tongue action, which led to lip biting, which led to you making a tug at my belt, and me slipping a finger underneath your panties.

All time and interactions around us froze, and your mind dove deep into an arousal. You began to wonder if anyone at the party even noticed, but most of your mind, and especially body, did not care at this point. There was no turning back now. A small part of you almost hoped that someone, or even several people would take notice. The thought of being in public like that was a bit of a turn on for you. One you never quite admitted to, but one that did nonetheless. The thought of people seeing what was going on, and being turned on by our adventure made you all the more horny.

I even subconsciously knew this. I recalled a time when we were fooling around on the couch of someone we were housesitting for, and you noticing that the window was open, yet deciding to do nothing about it. You did however, in the midst of a moan and a heaving breath, say out loud that you were thinking of how hot it would be for someone to see us, and how you wondered how hot we would look to them if someone were watching.

With a tug at my zipper, my mind was thrown back into reality. I watched as you frantically unzipped and unbuttoned my pants. I saw a look in your eyes that only appears occasionally. A literal look of tunnel vision and fixation, mixed with some desire of wanting nothing more than having your pussy filled with my cock. This look also completely sucked me into forgetting, or rather possibly just not caring that there was an entire party around us.

Before I knew it, my erect dick was pulled out of my pants and being tugged at. I started rubbing your clit, which was quite wet at this point. I pulled your thong off completely, and you quickly reached into your purse for a small bottle of lube that you carried with you. I put a dab of it on my finger and shifted myself on the couch os that I could slide two fingers inside your pussy, and use my other hand's finger to rub your clit. As I did this, you shifted towards my fingers and continued jerking me off. The wetness inside of you was increasing and mixing with the lube, to the point of it dripping from your soft pink.

You felt yourself edging, getting closer and closer to pure pleasure. You pulled off your top and hiked up your skirt. I slid my jeans off and sat you down on my lap facing the opposite direction. You began riding my cock, bouncing up and down, reaching behind you with one hand for support, while using the other to work your clit. I grabbed onto your hips and let you continue riding me. The bouncing became increasingly harder and faster. Curious about this speed-up, I leaned to my right to look around your back, and I noticed why. We were so wrapped up in arousal, that we failed to notice that other people had taken notice. Some were on a couch at a distance, but across from us, some others were sitting against a wall on the floor. Some were alone, and some were in couples. What you had wondered out loud to me before had come true. People did find us doing it incredibly hot. We could see that some of the couples across from us were rubbing each other, giving oral, and making out. Some individuals were even getting themselves off to us. A girl we knew was working her man's dick as he watched you being crammed full of my cock, while another was working her clit at the site of you riding my rock-hard cock. Moans were filling the room, and the sounds of pleasure soon followed.

The look of all of this, and what we had made happen was more than you could take. Your body erupted with a shake. You arched your back, threw your head back, moaned loudly, and released a pressurized-orgasm around my dick. Your cum had pushed it's way out down my shaft and down to my balls. You got off of me, turned around and kneeled down. You began licking your release off of my balls, and licked down to my anus. You came back up and deep-throated my cock. I stood up and forcefully turned you around into a doggy-style position. I thrust deeply inside of you, and pulled your hair from behind as I did. It only took me about 5 thrusts, and my cock erupted deep inside of you. My warm cum sprayed all over inside of your pussy, and you could feel it hitting up against you on the inside.

I let out a sigh and fell back onto the couch.