Sex Rehab

Story Info
Old warrior gets rehabbed by Italian sex bomb.
3.7k words
4.15
26.5k
7
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

If you found an old car in a barn covered by a blanket, would you start it up and try to go 100 miles an hour? No. It would probably blow up, or leak fluid, or break something.

I haven't had sex in twelve years. Oh, I've had orgasms, masturbated, even had sex with another person on two or three occasions. But is wasn't SEX, that hot, sweaty, ohmigod kind of sex.

So I've come to you for help. Trish (Last name withheld), Sex Therapist. You must be trustworthy, I found you on the internet LOL.

I'm sitting in one of those fucking terrible tiny exam rooms when you walk in. No nurse cap, but a nurse dress, white, fitted, tight. It's zippered down the front, with the zipper right at the line between sexy and illegal. A hint of white lace peeks out above the zipper, contrasting with your perfectly tanned cleavage. Your profile curves in below your lacy bra, to your athletic waist and then BAM! back out again and around those sexy hips.

You're an Italian Goddess. If Sophia Loren's DNA mixed with with Raquel Welch, you would be the result.

Your hemline is also risky, that perfect area to make a guy's head whip around for a second look, upper-thigh. If you bent over to pick up a penny, I'd see your ass. I search my pocket for pennies to drop LOL. You've obviously been to the gym.

You turn and stand up to access the computer, and I do the panty line check(it's a guy thing).Let's see, granny panties, bikini, or thong? None of the above! Yay! I glimpse your ass crack through the flimsy white dress material.

Your ebony hair is pinned up and you have on those horn-rimmed, naughty librarian glasses. You carry a clipboard.

You begin to take my medical history, then my sex history. I tell you I've always had premature ejaculation, maybe because I'm circumcised. My dick is very sensitive, especially the underside, and direct stimulation can make me cum in about 4 minutes or less.

That's why I always like to make my partner cum first, preferably several times. This way even if I cum fast, we can both enjoy sex. Upon hearing this, you stop writing and peek over your glasses at me asking for further information. You lick your lips like a hungry tiger. I saw that!LOL

I love regular sex and also blow jobs to completion, but I've never gotten into any kinkiness because I cum so fast, it just wasn't ever necessary. I would be open to just about anything you want to try, however. Again, an interested look from the naughty nurse, then you write some more notes.

Both Viagra and Cialis upset my stomach. Viagra is milder and lasts about 4 hours, taking about 20-30 minutes to begin working. Neither works on a full stomach or if I drink a lot. I tried both of them while masturbating, and Viaga with a partner, and found a partner could get me much harder than I can myself. The Cialis is supposed to last through a 36 hour sex marathon, but I've never found out. Again, you stop writing and glance over your glasses at me.

Being thoroughly professional, you ask me about physical limitations. I tell you about my chronic fatigue, due to sleep apnea and medications. Many of my meds say "may cause fatigue" on the label. Being an ex-smoker, my cardio is good even though my weight is just south of 280. Since I quit smoking I've developed severe allergies. I take Zyrtec during the day and Benadryl at night, plus an asthma inhaler as needed. My cholesterol and blood pressure are excellent, controlled by meds, as I told you last night on the phone.

Per your pre-entry instructions, I have stopped taking my BP med to insure there is no interference with the Viaga I took at breakfast. I just had coffee and juice, and an insulin injection to control blood sugar. My morning sugar was 150, perfect for some light physical activity. LOL

If I start physical activity like yard work or weightlifting or? with normal or low sugar, it can crash unexpectedly, causing disorientation, irritability, excess perspiration, and in extreme cases, death. You assure me that we will always check sugar level before any activity, and also that you have plenty of snacks, fruit, and juice on hand should I feel low.

Strength-wise, I report that I'm making another major comeback. I finally started to lose some of my quit smoking weight, and am lifting weights again. My limitations are occasional arthritis aches in hands, back, and ankles, and a complete lower back re-build 3 years ago. I may be up for sex, but I won't be carrying anyone around like Tarzan.

You stand up and motion me toward the examining table. You direct me to undress, and you do the same, leaving your bra on. You smile at me as you unpin your hair, and it cascades down, just past your shoulders. Then you toss your naughty glasses onto the desk. You direct me to one side of the table, you stand on the other side. This is called gradual immersion, you say, visual only, like sticking your toe in the water, walk before you run, bla, bla bla.

I don't hear anything after that, I am so stunned by your beauty. You may look, you say, but no touching yet. I ask you to turn this way and that, drinking in your beauty like a thirsty man in the desert. You remove your front snap white lace bra, and I feast my eyes on a sculpted pair of firm boobs. I start to breathe deeper. You smile at my attention and obvious pleasure, and your whole face lights up. Thank you, you say to all my compliments. You blush and your perfect nipples harden. I follow your tan lines around your ass and back to where they outline your pussy. I linger at your belly, longing to kiss it.

You compliment me on my upper body, thoughtfully ignoring my paunch and spare tire. My pecs, formerly awesome, are turning into man-boobs with more breast tissue than muscle. I need to see my Dr. about adding Testosterone to my meds.

I was blessed with big arms, I explain, and if I work out even a little they get pretty well defined. My legs are still pretty good from the biking and running I used to do. I also spend a lot of time on my feet at work.

You motion me over to your side of the table, and I'm there in a flash. Just touching, no kissing or licking, you say sternly. The corners of your mouth curl up, starting a smile. This part might even be harder for you, I start to think. You are breathing funny, too. You, my dear, are a sexual animal. I can tell.

You gasp a bit as my cool fingers touch your nipples. I trace my fingers down your ribs, playing each one, feeling, learning. My two hands split, one finds your pussy, the other saws up and down your ass crack. Not deep, but right there. I cup each ass cheek, squeezing, feeling, measuring.

Your senses overload with the touch of my rough man-hands. They scrape up and down you again and again, tripping your deep tissue nerves like little alarms. All the alarms make their way to your pussy by way of your tits. Like little lightening bolts, sparks fly up and down your body. You turn and open your mouth to kiss me, but you remember your rules. You close your mouth and turn away, but my touch continues. I feel wetness starting at your pussy, flowing onto my hand.

We will continue this in the therapy room, you say, shaking your head to gather your senses. You guide me by my hand to the next room, which has a large bed. Standing next to the bed, you say I may kiss or lick anything I want to now.

Within seconds we are entwined, standing, kissing, licking. I work my way downward from your luscious lips. From VS perfumed neck, I kiss and lick down to your tits. Being thorough, I spend equal minutes on each side. Each nipple is standing now, pointing up toward the light. I continue down kissing, licking, tasting. Into your navel and past, down to your promised land. You run your fingers through my curly hair, purring "Eeeeasy, Tiger..."

You jump as my hot tongue touches your clit, then you pull me by my hair toward the bed.

I gently direct you backwards onto the bed, and you comply meekly. As you lay your head back on the pillow, my tongue is already in your pussy. You squeal with delight as I plunge my tongue in and out, reaching up at the same time to playfully tweak your tits.

I can tell you are excited because of the flow of juice from your pussy. You grab my ears and tell me to eat you some more. Then you force my head back down to lap juice off your clit. Soon you cum, a heaving, humping screaming mess. I scramble to lick up all your juice before you pull me up to kiss you. We tongue-kiss for quite awhile, tasting, kissing, enjoying.

You snuggle up to my chest, shivering a bit from your orgasm. Under the covers we talk like old friends. You congratulate me on my oral skills, I tell you what an inspiration you are to an old, sickly man. We laugh and talk some more, then we rest a little, feeling each others heartbeat.

After awhile you stir, and we both visit the bathroom. When I come back you are waiting, with a can of whipped cream. You spray a bit on the top side of my cock, then begin to slowly lick and suck it off. You smartly avoid my cockhead and the sensitive underside. Thanks to Viagra and your attention I achieve a teenager type erection, a real towel hanger. You use your hand to pump it up some more, only pulling at the base, not near the head. You tell me about the leopard print bra you just bought at Victoria Secret. The scent I smell is the new VS perfume, which you charged to my account. Just when I think I can't get any harder, you open your heavenly lips and begin to deep throat my cock.

You push me back this time, and let me watch you blow me. You ask me is this ok, that ok, I can hardly speak. You work me up to orgasm time and time again, then stop, moving to less sensitive areas. My dick is bigger than I've ever seen it. Your tits are bouncing up and down as you suck me off, and my senses are completely overloaded.

Just when I'm ready to close my eyes and cum you order me to look at you. You then look into my eyes as you jack me into your mouth, letting me see each spurt of my sperm as it jets across your lips. Omigod! The perfect blow job!

You soothe me with your voice as I enjoy the afterglow of your skilled ministrations.

After a short rest you call for a lunch beak. You bring me G2(gatorade lite), a plate of honeydew melon strips, a water bottle, and another Viagra. I can't eat too much, we remind each other, or the Viagra won't work. I also must take a blood sugar test, and some more insulin to digest the carbs in the melon.

We take time to kiss and caress each other during our naked lunch, I even rub some cool melon juice on your tits for flavor. Then I slowly lick it off, staring into your big, brown eyes. You giggle.

After lunch you suck me some more, again avoiding the sensitive areas. When my cock is a towel hanger once again, you pull me on top of you on the bed. Your dripping pussy, hot as a furnace, welcomes my lonely cock. It squeezes and milks, lubricates and caresses my dick. I try to pull out to prolong our pleasure, but my orgasm train just left the station, and my reflexes tell me to continue. I think of every unsexy thing I can, like my old boss, the guys who backstabbed me at work, the cold spit that grandmas leave on your lips when they kiss you, LOL but it didn't help for long.

I tried to polish up my old technique, withdrawing until just my cockhead is in you, then plunging to the hot depths of your pussy. You meet each thrust with one of your own, and the bed begins to squeak from the assault. Not bad for an old guy, I guess. Just when I was getting distracted, you pulled my head close and talked real dirty, telling me to fuck the little whore under me and come inside her tight pussy. Oh WOW!

I cum in a fury, giving you 3 or 4 bed-pounding pumps before I spray your insides with my man-juice. I collapse on top of you, fighting for breath. You smile and check your watch...five and a half minutes. Not bad for a first try, you say. You tell me how proud you are of me and thank me for my excellent effort. Good sex is a team event, you say, and bla, bla bla. I'm just staring at your tits. OH MY FUCKING GOD!

After I collapse in your arms for awhile, you perk up. This calls for a celebration you say, and you produce champagne and two glasses from somewhere. We have a toast to each other, and talk some more. Then you say you have a prize for me for my good performance.

You soon return with a little ice cream sundae, just one scoop of vanilla with Hershey's syrup and some whipped cream. You sit on the bed and start to stir my sundae as you talk. I try to listen but am distracted by your stirring. I'm wondering why you don't give me the sundae since it's my reward.

When the sundae is all soupy from your stirring, I ask you what's up. You laugh and say that's not your prize, silly. You look at me with those lips parted, and you dip your boobs, one by one, into the frosty soup. You close your eyes a bit as each tit is submerged, enjoying the frozen pain/pleasure.

Then you put the bowl aside and say these are your reward, Michael, you've been staring at them all day. You giggle and scoot back on the bed with me in hot pursuit. As you lay back I attack, licking one of my favorite flavors off of one of my favorite things. When I'm almost done, you squirt some Hershey's on my cock, and come for your reward. We lick each other up and down, and soon my shy cock is at full height again.

We take turns fucking each other. You on top grinding, then me on top thrusting. We change positions 5 or 6 times, pleasuring each other. We even 69 a bit, just for seconds, before you jump me again. You fuck me hard, using your whole pussy on the whole length of my cock, and instead of cumming, I get harder and longer. When you are on top, I reach down and easily find your sopping clit, and you cum immediately as I strum it.

I love to watch your eyes roll back in your head as you cum, gripping your own tits hard. Our bodies begin to slap and slurp, the chocolate syrup remnants acting like a sex glue.

Finally I flip you on your back and begin to saw in and out of you. I want you to feel my whole length, and I want you to see the sexual animal in me that you have re-awakened.

You lay back for a change and enjoy getting fucked. I see your eyes glaze over, and I know that I've brought you to that place. You moan a little, starting your second cum, your breathing getting ragged. I pound my pelvis against yours as hard as I can. I LOVE fucking you. And suddenly I want to break this fucking bed with my thrusts.

I shift to overdrive now, doubling my thrusts. Your head bounces off the pillow again and again. You are dazed like a prizefighter. You hiss fuck me baby in my ear and I begin to cum. Ten more hard thrusts and I'm a sweaty, heaving chocolatey mess. As I pull my cock out of your tasty pussy, my white sperm oozes out, mixing with your pussy juice and the chocolate.

After we catch our breath we lay side by side, looking at each other, gazing, really. I see your "just fucked hard" look, a classic. Hair messed up, eye makeup blotted and running, out of breath, tits heaving up and down as you catch your breath. Streaks of cum, chocolate, and saliva around your mouth, lipstick smeared, and a big smile on your face. You gaze at me and see a man still amazed by your beauty. I love your just fucked hard look, I'd like to see it on you all the time.LOL

We both laugh, kiss and lick each other some more, then head off to the shower. You stop midway and give me a deep tongue kiss, squeezing my balls with one hand and my ass cheek with the other. By the way, Michael, you say, that was 14 minutes. Excellent.

In the shower, we make love without fucking, at least at first. LOL The large shower stall has a stone bench, and three shower nozzles, one a hand held type.

I use it to wash all the chocolate and cum off you as you clutch my ass cheeks. When I finally get down to your pussy you freeze up. Thank God for the shower massage. MMMMMMM. You hold my shoulders as I direct the warm spray up, rinsing your pussy lips. Your nails dig in as the throbbing water pulse taps your clit hundreds of time per minute. My cum oozes out of your pussy and down your leg as you moan, telling me not to stop. Of course I stop and adjust the massage level up, until your pussy is really getting a water massage.

You stand with your legs apart and spread your pussy lips letting your clit enjoy the massage. You climb the ladder to your next orgasm quickly, chanting ogod ogod ogod ogod ogod OGOD OGOD OGOD OGOD FUCKFUCKFUCKFUCK!!! I lower my head and tongue your clit, while spraying the water massage at your pussy. You wriggle and shift your feet, cumming on the spot.

I drop the shower massage and gather you in my arms. Your hard nipples press against me as our tongues wrestle. The water is heating up, filling the glass shower with steam. It's just you and me now, alone, surrounded by steam.

You push me back on the bench so I can sit. You kneel before me on the hard tile, not minding the pain, only wanting to please me now. You use every trick in your book, sucking, licking, teasing, stopping and starting, and soon my cock is at its full height. You look into my eyes as you blow me and you know that you can bring me off anytime you want, but you want more. You want my best effort. You want my best fuck, my virtuoso performance.

I am so happy to be with you. You get me. You know what I want. You're willing to teach me how to please you, because you know that pleasing you is important to me.

You kiss your way back up to my face, and our tongues dance once again. You mount me, guiding my cock into your pussy without ever ending our kiss.

My hands find your ass cheeks, and you wrap your arms are around my neck. We fuck politely, whispering in each others ear, giggling, enjoying our being one. We kiss as lovers do, not aiming to cum, not trying to dominate, just enjoying the kissing, tasting each other.

As your hot pussy milks my cock, I suddenly want to pound you. I stand up holding your ass, and you hold on to my neck tight, tongue-kissing me deeply. You continue pumping your pussy up and down on my cock. You're quite the multi-tasker, Trish.

I turn around and push you up against the shiny granite wall of the shower. You flinch as the cold stone touches your overheated skin. You tighten your legs around my waist as I begin to fuck you slowly against the stone wall, holding you in mid-air.

I pound against you, and your ass bounces off the cold wall. You are impaled on my dick like a fish on a spear. You are loving it, I see your eyes beginning to roll back as we fuck each other. I look into your eyes and know you are cumming again. I LOVE THAT!

My thrusts double in speed, and we are slap-slapping against the granite.

If I could, I would fuck you until the wall broke, that's how much you've inspired me.

You appear to be in heaven, finally fucking me hard, getting my best. You deserve it, you've really helped me with your expertise and your patience.

It feels like my backbone is melting, and shooting into you through my dick. I roar like a lion as I shoot. As I cum deep inside you, you tickle my ear with your tongue.

After we wash off and get dressed, I begin to thank you for your professional intervention. I am ok now, ready to face the world as a sexual being.

Oh no, Michael, you say with a smile, you misunderstand. This is only day one. This is a thirty day program.

Then I hear some loud clicks as all the doors lock.