Sex School: Induction

Story Info
Tori defies the rules on her first day
1.6k words
4.08
30.8k
12
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Tori applied one last coat of bright red lipstick to her lips before stepping out of her parked car and crunching up the gravel pathway towards the imposing stone porch of the old school house. Her 6 inch platform heels sunk slightly with each step, and the gentle breeze sent a shiver round her toned thighs, which were barely covered by the short micro bodycon skirt she had on. She hesitated momentarily before knocking the heavy black knocker, then gave three loud raps. She couldn't believe her luck, ... she was finally here.

A tall, steely looking women with pointed features opened the door, and said nothing but looked Tori up and down; slowly, very deliberately, before finally jerking her head and pursing her lips, a sign to enter the hallway. As Tori stepped forward into the cold hall, she noticed a handful of other girls stood lined up in front of the old stage, wearing very revealing outfits. Tori thought they must also be newcomers. There were a few whispers and glances all round as the tall women suddenly grabbed Tori's elbow and lead her quickly to her place in the line. Tori noticed as she walked away again, that she held a short kind of riding crop in her other hand, her face also seemed strangely familiar, but she didn't know why.

A few more minutes passed and several more girls came knocking at the door, and joined the line beside Tori. All in all about 15 of them stood there waiting......

' Make yourselves presentable girls, the headmaster is on his way.' Barked the tall women. Quiet hysteria broke out amount the line. The head teacher of the Finishing School was notoriously hard to please and liked to deal out punishment when standards were not met. She had heard through a friend who had been previously to the school that he once made her stand on the porch, totally naked..offering free sex services to strangers at night, whilst he watched, jerking himself off. The thought of it aroused her and she felt her nipples stiffen underneath her tight white top. The dress code had said ' slutty' on the induction letter, so Tori did not wear a bra, and the tight thin white material left nothing to the imagination. Her pert size D breasts were attention grabbing, even amongst the other beauties beside her.

The tall women walked briskly down the line, lifting chins and tweaking nipples where necessarily, like she was getting a set of show ponies ready for a competition. When she had finished, the footsteps of the headmaster could be heard fast approaching. The room fell deadly silent as he walked in. he was tall, stern yet handsome looking, with a clean shaven face and piercing blue eyes. Tori guessed he was late forties... but looking good with it. A tight jumper and jeans showed off an undeniable muscular physique, he must work out regularly to maintain such a figure at his age.

' So welcome to 'finishing' school, ladies. As per usual we start with a uniform inspection. Anyone who has not met the dress code criteria will not be in my favour.'

He walked slowly down the line of girls, scrutinizing their appearance. He very carefully put his hand under each girl's skirt and felt around for something, usually making the girl sigh of moan. He came to stop before Tori and she held her breath in anticipation. He weighed her breasts in his sizeable hands and murmured something in appreciation. He circled the outline of her erect nipples with his thumbs and held him self closer to her. Tories legs began to shake with pleasure. Abbruptly he stopped and stepped away. Then he roughly thrust his hand underneath her skirt and immediately started rubbing her vaginal area through the thin lace of her thong. His face creased into a frown, and without warning he ripped off the black lace panties, making everyone gasp. He looked directly at Tori with a suppressed smile;

' To dress like a slut, you must not be wearing underwear. Perhaps you do not have enough experience of being a slut. Perhaps you ought not to be here?' The left the question hanging in the air.

' No please sir... headmaster... I do want to be a slut, let me prove it to you!' Tori begged.

' We shall see. Come up to the front.' He ordered her over to a large desk at the side of the stage. Quickly she trotted over to join him.

'Sandra?' he beaconed over the tall women. She quickly came over riding crop in hand and handed it over to him.

' let this be an example to the rest of you.' He said, and pushed on Tori's back so she was bent over the desk, exposing her bare pussy and ass.

The headmaster lifted up Tori's skirt and brought the riding crop down swiftly onto her right cheek, grazing the lips of her vagina on the way back. Tori forced herself to be silent and not gasp with pain. Twice more he struck her in quick succession, smack, SMACK. He handed the crop back to Sandra, who smiled and lined herself up before expertly whipping Tori 5 more times. Each time Tori grimaced with pain. She felt humiliated but so immensely turned on at the same time. Without a word the headmaster unzipped his trousers, Tori could hear the zipper being undone in the silent room. His warm throbbing penis poked into the small of her back and he grabbed her tightly on the hips. He bent over to whisper in her ear ' You are not to enjoy this. Understood?'. Tori nodded her head in agreement.

The moment the shaft of his thick penis entered her, his large size became apparent and she let out a gasp, momentarily jerking upright. Immediately Sandra came round to each side of the desk, and clamped Tori's hands down onto the desk, using a leather strap device. She was stuck. With one long stroke the headmaster grunted and slid the full length of his girth up to the hilt of Tori, pressing her deep within. He was so big it was almost painful. Then all at once he started slamming his rigid cock into her, pounding her into the edge of the desk relentlessly as the others stood by looking. Sandra reached beneath her dress and began touching her self, obviously aroused at the scene. The friction of his speed and strength sent her whole lower body burning.. and she felt like she was on the verge of coming. He had sensed her pleasure and immediately stopped. Tori felt empty and void and whimpered slightly to show her disappointment.

' You were not supposed to enjoy this remember slut?' he reminded her, and he stepped forward again. His cock was slick with her juices and he pressed it keenly to the opening of her tight ass hole. Tori tensed at what was coming, but she could do nothing to prevent it. He inserted a single finger into the entrance of her ass, which was well lubricated and moved it around in small circles. Tori had not had anal sex before, but this new sensation felt weirdly pleasurable. His other hand yanked at her long hair, pulling her head back.

'Stick you butt out for me,' he ordered, and Tori immediately obeyed. She would do whatever he said. She would prove she was a slut.

Two fingers now probed deeper into her anus and this stretched her painfully. Sandra , was on the verge of coming now. Openly shoving her fingers underneath her skirt, whilst leaning with one hand on the desk to steady herself. The circular motions of his fingers turned to short thrusts now, and he started to dip his penis back into her wet pussy to prepare it for entry into her virgin ass. The feeling of being fucked in the pussy and fingered at the same time sent the waves of pain turning into pleasure again and she automatically tensed up, approaching orgasm. Once again the headmaster stopped, but before she had a chance to realise what was happening, his slick cock was plunged into her tight ass. Tori moaned in pain. Other girls behind her, who she could not see ,gasped. The sound of her moan seemed to spur the headmaster on and he continued grunting and pushing his cock further and further into her tight asshole. Tori wept silent tears as his fucking became more aggressive;

' Do you like this you little slut?'

' N...n..no sir..' She sobbed. He continued to humiliate her as he built up to orgasm. She could feel his member swelling inside her and she knew it would soon be over.

' Good. ...urgh....you, ... ugh.... Are... going... uh... to be ... ugh... my little ... urrrrgh.... SLUT?'

' yes Sir!' She shouted. And at once he leant out a loud low moan, bucking his hips against her tightly as he came violently inside her, cum filling her insides. He waited a few moments for his dick to slacken, before pulling out. Tori could feel his cum starting to drip out of her and her ass felt totally exposed and raw .Sandra, now post orgasm had a stack of tissues at the ready and unshackled Tori so she was free to clean herself up.

The headmaster pulled up his pants and turned around again to address the rest of the girls.

' You have seen what happens to those who disobey, but be assured those who do well will be rewarded at this school. Sandra will lead you to your dorm rooms and after diner we will start the oral pleasuring class.'

He turned around to exit the room and winked at Tori as he left. She felt extremely pleased with herself, now that the pain had passed and she was glad that she had left her panties on deliberately to get the headmasters attention.