Sex School: Practical Demonstration

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Quixote
Quixote
120 Followers

Then the teacher pulled out of Emily's mouth. They lie there, looking into each other's eyes, smiling faintly for a few seconds, the world lost around them. Even I had forgotten I was there.

"How'd it taste?"

"Good."

"Good." Another broad smile, "Okay, you're done," announced Miss Winters as she sat on her haunches. Emily lay there, buttoning her school shirt up. Miss Winters waited until she had finished and then stood up, helping her to her feet.

My teacher then looked at me. I had forgotten to move, still slightly stunned and very turned on at the latest display.

"Oh, look at you," she said. "All turned on and nowhere to go." I looked at her hopefully. She conceded "Well, we can't leave you like that, you'd just go and whack off in the toilets, wasting all that great cum. Go ahead to lunch, Emily."

I couldn't believe my luck. I guess it pays sometimes to be the slowest in the class. Miss Winters kneeled in front of me, taking my cock in hand. Emily had finished packing and was staring jealously at me as she went through the door. I swivelled my attention back to Miss Winters. She was licking her lips and staring at my member.

"Hmm, this is a nice cock you've got here," she commented, running her hand up it. "Who do you have for personal development class?"

"Mr Greenway," I answered.

"Oh, yes, he's quite good. You keep doing those exercise and you'll have something to be really proud of in a couple years." My cock leapt at this encouragement.

She was about to take me into her mouth when she pulled back. "Oh, by the way..." she said, staring up at me, "would you mind doing me a favour?"

"Okay."

"Could you rub my breasts? That's how I get most turned on."

"Umm. Sure."

"Thanks." She smiled and I felt her heavenly lips on me. I closed my eyes for a second, savouring the experience, and then opened them again, bending over. My hands weighed her busty globes for a few seconds as she worked her mouth in the most incredible way. I gave her breasts a couple soft but firm squeezes like we had been taught in heavy petting class. She moaned appreciatively and sucked hard. I found her nipples and rolled them between my fingers.

I could feel I was almost ready, but I wanted to try to prolong it as far as I could. The fact that I had just cum helped with that, but I couldn't hold off very long with her, I could tell. I loved mashing those firm tits together that I had so long fantasised about, but it wasn't long before I felt her hand on my belly, pushing my back. I let go and leaned back against the table.

I was just about ready to come but Miss Winters hadn't pulled away yet. She smiled up at me, as best she could, and winked, indicating she wanted me to cum in her mouth. I felt myself throbbing and I let go. Miss Winters closed her eyes as I shot into the back of her throat. I seemed to cum forever. So much so, in fact, that some of it dripped out of her mouth.

She milked me for a while and I pleasured greatly at the feel of her strong hands on my stiff cock. Then she stood up.

"Wow, thanks," I said, gasping.

"No problem. Do you want to finish this up?" She indicated a line of cum that fell down just to the inside of her right breast.

"Sh-sure..." I stuttered, and hastily bent down. I licked my own cum up off her, brushing my cheek against a very stiff nipple.

I stood in front of her. She didn't move as I zipped myself up and got my backpack.

"I notice you keep looking at Hannah," she said.

"Uh, yeah."

She leaned into me suddenly and stuck her tongue into my mouth. The kiss lasted for just a couple seconds, but my mind recorded it all in slow motion.

She pulled out of my lips and said "you need to be bold. Women like that." She smiled encouragingly and I headed for the door. I looked back to see her sit back down at the desk.

The door shut behind me. I looked through the little glass window and saw Miss Winters still sitting there. Her legs were spread and she was obviously masturbating with her right hand while her left groped at her breast. She looked up, saw me in the window, and waved, smiling.

I smiled back and turned away.

"Aren't you the lucky fucker?"

"Oh, hi Emily"

"I saw the whole thing. What did she say to you afterwards?"

"Oh, nothing. Just to make sure that I study."

"Oh. Well, let's go get lunch at least..."

I followed behind her, deep in thought.

Quixote
Quixote
120 Followers
12