Sex Slave Ch. 04

Story Info
Rees has a very bad day.
10.1k words
4.33
52.5k
8

Part 4 of the 9 part series

Updated 10/22/2022
Created 12/14/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sex Slave - 4: Annalynn, Jaylor, Timor

This is a copyrighted work of fiction. All rights reserved.

My apologies in advance for this chapter. It contains rape scenes, explicit descriptions of non-consensual male/male sex, and has few redemptions. I wrote it because it is part of the story, and it introduces a couple of characters who we'll meet again. If you wish to skip this chapter, the rest of the story should probably still make sense.

Many thanks to editor Lin Hall for his excellent suggestions and open mind.

****

Rees's dick was hard.

Rees was a breeding slave. He had been a breeding slave for Master Rim for seven months. He still spent most days digging, cutting, and hauling rocks at the quarry, but every three or four weeks he would be removed from the slave pens and taken to Master Rim's bizarre theatre. There, in the strange wedge-shaped room with no ceiling, in the center of an amphitheatre, he would spend two days having sex with a beautiful slave girl.

Sometimes Master Rim would watch from the audience. Sometimes he would not. Once, Master Rim brought a friend to watch with him. His friend had pleasured himself while watching, but Master Rim never did. Occasionally Master Rim spoke with Rees, usually either at the beginning or end of his session. Rees feared this man more than he had feared anything in his life and their discussions always left him quivering. Master Rim was ruthless, volatile, and clearly insane.

Rees had not been whipped since that first time, but he knew it was always a possibility. Master Rim did not need a reason to whip him. Indeed, he believed Master Rim would not hesitate to kill him if it suited his fancy that day.

Although the slave girls he was paired with were always beautiful, none compared with Arriene. No one ever could. He kept hoping he would see her again, but there was little chance of that. His friend Keven had reported to him that Master Rim said she was too smart to breed with him—and their baby would be smart.

Rees quailed at the thought of fathering slaves. His first time, with Arriene, he had not given it much thought, but once he realized that his main purpose as a breeding slave was to impregnate these women with his seed, he became much less enthusiastic. It dismayed him beyond grief to think that he would have sons and daughters he would never know, and that they would grow up in misery as slaves to Master Rim.

His master had made it clear. Rees's choice was to father slaves or to die a slow painful death. He chose to father slaves, but he hated himself for it.

Today, as he languished in the bathing pool in his room in the arena, waiting for his partner to arrive, his cock swelled in anticipation. As much as his thinking mind objected to forced sex, his organ had a mind of its own and, knowing that it would soon be thrusting into the warm, wet pussy of a beautiful woman, it responded with enthusiasm.

He did not have long to wait today. The door swung open and three slave handlers entered, one with a choke-chain device, the other two with whips.

This is different! A bolt of fear shot through Rees.

"Out! Dry off!" one of the handlers barked.

Rees understood quite a bit of their native language, Kreoley, now. He jumped out of the pool and dried off quickly.

"On the __!" the handler ordered, pointing at the bed.

This had never happened before. Rees crossed to the bed and sat down apprehensively.

"Lie down!"

Rees lay down. His heart pounded. What's going on?

The handler gave him an order that he didn't understand and followed it with a circular hand motion. Rees was getting pretty good at understanding their gestures too. He spun himself on the bed so he was facing the audience.

The handlers lost no time in securing his wrists and ankles to the manacles on the four posts of the great bed. Rees did not try to fight them; he knew it was hopeless. The cold hardness of the iron cuffs against his skin promised only grief. Rees tried to calm the panic that threatened to overwhelm him by taking deep, steady breaths.

As soon as they finished, the handlers exited and Rees was left alone with his grisly thoughts.

Staked down, naked and spread-eagled on the bed, Rees felt extremely vulnerable. He had no idea what wicked entertainments Master Rim had planned, but memories of the last time he'd seen someone chained to the bed flooded his mind with terror.

****

It had only been a few weeks earlier. He was in the amphitheater for breeding, and a girl was forced into the room on her hands and knees. She was naked, as was usual, but she was also wearing the hooded choke-chain that the slaver handlers used to keep slaves under control.

Rees was always led to and from the amphitheatre wearing such a device, and it was certainly unpleasant. The handlers took no chances with Rees because of his massive size. He was easily a head taller than the average handler and well-muscled.

He had never seen a girl brought to him wearing the hood and chain, however. The slave girls were usually considered passive and were small enough to be easily controlled by other means.

This girl was very large, Rees noted, and he could tell she had been fighting them. Her well-muscled body was covered with a sheen of sweat and he could hear her gasping for air, which meant they'd been choking her, something they usually didn't do if a slave cooperated.

"Lie flat! Down!" the handler controlling the choke-chain commanded her. He glanced at Rees, recognized him, and chose to ignore him. After the first day, Rees had never fought the handlers and they knew now that he was passive.

The girl did not lie down. She raised herself onto her knees and gasped out. "Leave me alone! What the hell do you want with me?" She spoke Endoran, Rees's native language. The handlers usually spoke only Kreoley.

"He wants you to lie flat on the ground," Rees translated for her. "I recommend you do as he says."

"Who the hell are you?" she demanded. She was still hooded.

The handler lost his patience and slammed his foot into the middle of her back, causing her to topple to the ground. He kept his foot on her back, pinning her down. She fought him again, struggling to grab the chain around her neck and trying to twist away from his boot.

"You ___!" the handler yelled at her in Kreoley. Rees did not understand the word he called her. The handler yanked hard on the choke-chain, cutting off her air supply entirely. Rees could see that she immediately began to weaken. It wasn't long before the struggle was out of her entirely, and the handler loosened the chain around her neck just slightly.

"I recommend you stay as you are," Rees told her. "It does no good to fight them. If you lie still with your nose to the floor, he'll take the chain off and leave."

The girl, gasping for air, did not respond to him, but she lay still. After a few moments, the handler yanked the contraption off of her head and leaped back through the door, slamming and bolting it behind him.

She was on her feet in a second, hurling herself after him only to collide with the closed door.

"Let me out!" she screamed. "Let me go you bastards!" She pounded on the door with her fists.

She was one of the largest women Rees had ever seen, taller even than Arriene. Her body was well proportioned and athletic, with beautiful, full breasts sitting high on her chest. A long blonde braid cascaded down her back, swinging back and forth with her efforts.

"You're new, then?" Rees asked her. He was somewhat amused by her antics, but felt sorry for her as well.

She spun around and stared at him, taking in the whole room at once. Her eyes were a deep blue. Her cheekbones and chin were prominent. Her face would not be described as gorgeous or maybe not even beautiful by some, but it was certainly strong and attractive.

Rees was on the massive bed, naked, his hard cock proudly proclaiming its readiness for sex. There was also a bathing pool filled with steaming water, with a few towels folded nearby. Embers still burned in the large fireplace on the opposite wall of the room from where she stood. Otherwise the only other thing in the room was a bucket, and of course, the sets of manacles along one wall and at the four posts of the bed.

"What is this place?" she asked. She stepped away from the door and surveyed the audience area of the amphitheatre.

"What the hell is this?" Panic edged her voice.

"This is Master Rim's special theatre," Rees replied. "He likes to watch sometimes." A pang of guilt stabbed at Rees for being so blunt, but he couldn't think of a gentle way to tell her.

"Watch what?" she asked, her voice had lowered to a frightened whisper.

"Um... I think you are now a breeding slave," Rees told her quietly.

"A what?" She had her volume back now and her voice assaulted Rees as surely as if she had slugged him. "No way! There is no fucking way I'm having sex with you or with anyone!" she screamed. "And even if I did decide to, I damn sure wouldn't let anyone else watch!"

"I doubt you'll be given a choice," Rees said quietly. "You are a slave now."

Her face contorted with anger and she sputtered.

"I see you two have met," Master Rim said, appearing suddenly at the railing to interrupt whatever she might have said next. His childlike voice sounded amused.

Terror clutched at Rees's heart with sharp talons, as it always did when Master Rim arrived. He quickly climbed out of the bed and knelt on the floor before his master, keeping his face carefully downcast.

The girl whirled toward Master Rim and stared up at him. Rees was suddenly afraid for her. She had no idea what Master Rim was capable of.

"What is your name, girl?" Master Rim asked her calmly.

"Annalynn, Sir," the girl replied. Rees was surprised by the respect in her tone. Master Rim did have that affect on people though. She probably realized instinctively that she needed to be very careful with this man.

"Annalynn. Pretty name. I am your master, Master Rim. You will address me as Master and you will not speak unless spoken to. Do you understand?"

"Yes Master," the girl replied quietly.

She's doing very well, Rees thought. His worry for her began to fade.

"Annalynn, you are now one of my breeding slaves," Master Rim continued. "You will start by having coitus with Rees, here. You will have sex with him six times in the next two days. You two will make wonderful, big blonde babies." He chuckled and Rees could not suppress a shudder. Master Rim's laugh was chilling.

"You will start now," Master Rim continued. "I want to watch."

"Like hell!" Annalynn cried. "I'm not having sex with him or anybody! I am not your fucking breeding slave!"

Rees sucked in his breath sharply. Master Rim will now proceed to kill her very slowly and painfully, he thought. But Master Rim surprised him.

"Annalynn, you are new here," Master Rim said softly. "I will let Rees teach you what you need to know."

"Rees!"

Rees jumped slightly. "Yes, Master?"

"You will do my bidding now!"

"Yes, Master!" Rees replied. He climbed slowly to his feet and turned to face Annalynn. She had taken on a fighting stance and was glaring at him determinedly. He had never taken anyone forcefully before. All of the other slave women had been willing partners. Some of them shy, and some of them downright aggressive, but none of them had fought him. He decided he'd start with reason.

"Annalynn, you are a slave now. As much as you might not like that situation, and I don't think any of us do, it doesn't change things. You are under the control of Master Rim. If you don't do exactly what he says, and quickly for him, he has ways to make you very sorry."

Rees turned around so she could see the whip scars that crisscrossed his back. When he turned to face her, he saw fear flash briefly in her eye before she again took on an aspect of grim determination.

"When I first got here I disobeyed Master Rim. You see the result. I eventually did what he wanted anyway. Master Rim always gets what he wants."

"Then you are weak," she sneered.

Rees sighed in exasperation. "The longer it takes you to figure out that you have to obey Master Rim—immediately and completely—the more pain you'll suffer. It is not a question of whether you'll have sex with me. The Master has made his wishes known. You will have sex with me. The only question is how much pain you'll endure before you figure it out. My suggestion is that you give up now."

Rees smiled at her teasingly. "Besides, I can be a lot of fun! You might even enjoy yourself."

"Fuck you, asshole!" she screamed at him, enraged.

"Rees!" The high pitched voice commanded his attention. Rees obediently looked up at the man at the railing.

"Enough talk. Just do her!" Rim commanded.

Rees took a deep breath. Easier said than done! he thought, but he replied, "Yes, Master!" and turned once more toward the girl.

She crouched, glaring at him fiercely, holding her arms protectively in front of herself. Rees took three quick strides and grabbed her by her upper arms, intending to throw her onto the bed. She turned into a wild animal and began to shriek and struggle desperately against him. She was strong and squirmy.

They staggered together around the room. Rees quickly gave up trying to throw her on the bed and just tried to force her onto the floor. She almost twisted away from him a few times. She kicked repeatedly at his legs as he dodged and sought to trip her. Eventually she landed a kick that grazed his balls.

He disengaged immediately, doubling over in pain so intense the world momentarily darkened.

"Serves you right, you pervert!" she cried.

Anger flared brightly in Rees along with the pain. It was several minutes before he recovered enough to stand up. He had completely lost his hard on.

"Rees!" Master Rim called. "You are not making me happy!"

Fear streaked through Rees. He glanced briefly up at Master Rim.

Rim's broad face was unreadable, as usual. He was impeccably dressed in the most current fashion. Today he was wearing a knee-length red flowing gown over his usual doublet and hose. It was open at the sides and sleeveless. His matching hat was a large floppy affair. He narrowed his eyes slightly when he saw Rees looking at him.

Oh shit! Rees redoubled his efforts. He dove for Annalynn suddenly, grabbing her around the thighs, and they both crashed to the floor together. He immediately got the upper hand and pinned her arms to the floor.

She screamed and writhed under him, panicked. They were both naked and her pussy was only inches from his cock, but he was no longer hard. This was not his idea of a good time. He pinned her thighs down with his knees, feeling guilty, as he knew that that would be painful. She struggled desperately. Using all his strength, he pulled her arms over her head so he could hold them both in his right hand. This freed his left hand and he grabbed his semi-flaccid cock and began to rub the shaft quickly up and down, trying to get it hard enough to enter her.

His mind shrieked at him that what he was doing was despicable. Shame threatened to stay his efforts, but he remembered well the price of disobedience. Master Rim would get his way by some means. The sooner he could accomplish his objective, the less pain for everyone, including the girl.

She suddenly managed to pull one hand free and raked her fingernails painfully across his face.

"Oww!" he screamed. He forgot about his cock momentarily as he engaged himself fully in trying to keep her pinned beneath him. He could feel blood running down his cheek.

"Look!" he cried, exasperated. "Just quit fighting me and I promise you I'll be quick. I don't want to hurt you."

"Fuck you!" she screamed. She spit at him. The loogie landed on his cheek and slid down to his chin. Whatever firmness was left in his cock disappeared entirely. Rees was at wit's end. He had no idea how to accomplish his objective.

It occurred to him that she'd be easier to control if she were face down on the floor. At least she wouldn't be able to spit on him, and he could enter her from behind. He eased his knees off of her thighs in preparation for turning her over. She immediately began kicking hard. He pulled his body out of range of her feet, still keeping hold of her arms. She lunged forward suddenly and bit him on the arm, hard. Startled, he disengaged briefly, and she managed to jump to her feet. She backed quickly away from him.

He chased toward her. She grabbed the bucket and quickly scooped up glowing embers out of the fire. Rees grabbed her from behind while she was still bent over the fireplace. She twisted and tossed the contents of the bucket toward him. Hot embers showered across his shoulder and big puff of soot floated into his face. He coughed and spat and shook his shoulders, but he didn't let go. He had a firm grip around her waist, and he manhandled her over to the bed.

He forced her down on her stomach on the bed and climbed on top of her, pinning her arms down on either side of her head. He paused a brief moment to catch his breath and noticed that his cock was as limp as a wet rag.

"You fucker!" she screamed at him. "Get off me!"

She squirmed wildly beneath him. He tried to focus on her nakedness and how beautiful her sweat-glistened skin was, but his cock did not respond. He tried dry-humping her, pushing his groin into her firm butt, hoping the sexual movements would bring a swell to his cock, but she began fighting with a terrified new energy and he had his hands full just keeping her pinned down. His cock remained flaccid.

"Enough!" Master Rim cried. His high-pitched voice sounded angry.

"Oh shit! Now you've done it!" Rees whispered to the girl. He was almost as furious with her as he was terrified of Master Rim.

"Rees, I think you need a lesson in how this type of thing should be done," Master Rim said.

How to rape, you mean? Rees thought bitterly, but he said nothing. Instead he climbed off the girl and backed away some distance from the bed before he knelt once more on the floor before his Master, head down.

"I am sorry, Master," he said quietly.

"Yes you are!" the madman replied.

Annalynn jumped off the bed and rushed Rees, clearly intending to kick him in the head. He reached up and managed to grab her foot before it impacted.

Just then the door flew open and three handlers rushed in. Two of them carried the choking devices and the third carried a vicious-looking whip. Annalynn immediately disengaged with Rees and danced back, trying to avoid the handlers. Rees stayed where he was kneeling and shortly a hood dropped over his head. The chain was tightened but not to the point of cutting off his oxygen.

He heard a brief scuffle as the girl presumably fought with the handlers. He cringed when he heard the whistle of a whip. The girl screamed briefly then began to cuss at them savagely. Her curses ceased suddenly and Rees imagined that she was being choked with the device. He wondered how much misery she would endure before she realized how futile it was to fight the handlers.

"Up!" the handler next to him demanded and he felt a tug on the chain around his neck. He climbed to his feet quickly and allowed himself to be led docilely to the wall with the manacles. He expected to be whipped again and was surprised when they chained him face-out, securing his arms and legs spread-eagled. His fear became palpable. He could feel his heart pounding, drumming his doom.

When the hood was removed from his head, the handler looked at his face and began to laugh.

"She's quite a fighter, eh?" he said.

Rees could still feel the sting of the long bloody fingernail scratches across his face and knew he was also filthy with soot. If the situation hadn't been so terrifying, he would have laughed as well.