Sex Slave Interlude

Story Info
Novel excerpt: Master and servant switch roles.
3.3k words
4.22
16.1k
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Tebber ran his fingers over the wing spread across his lap. The slashes were nearly healed, but the broken spars would take longer to mend. The wings still required oiling, however. Tebber spread the oil on by hand because he didn't want to risk pulling any of the stitches. Besides, he enjoyed feeling the silky smoothness of the thin layer of colorful flesh. And Rak didn't seem to mind.

Tebber reached the base of the wing where it merged into Rak's back. He could see the flakes of sloughing skin where the two met. He rubbed this line firmly. Rak, mostly gone on morphea, moaned softly, but not in pain. Muscles on his back rolled as he squirmed in pleasure. Tebber smiled as he continued to rub. He had always suspected that this was a turn-on for Rak, but his master had always managed to control the reaction before.

The injured man was breathing faster, too. Tebber dipped his fingers into the oil, giving Rak a momentary break. Then he resumed, bearing down harder to relieve the itch he knew Rak had. Rak shifted on the bed, rolling slightly to his side to relieve the pressure of his reaction. Tebber certainly saw that stiffening response, but he didn't pause as his fingers dug into Rak's back.

Tebber switched to the other wing, starting at the base this time. As he relieved the itch on the other side, Rak's hips began to flex. Rak continued to moan in pleasure as he did this, and all of it in time to Tebber's slow rubbing action. Tebber wondered if his master would be able to come. Rak could use some pleasure in his life. He decided to keep rubbing for as long as he could, in the hopes of bringing Rak to climax.

Rak had other ideas. "Tebber," he whispered, "εkavmó mε týra. Є́fhro ykεtεvó'su εmε tha'xrysimεvεís."

He'd gotten a rapid education in Okyran of late, but this was beyond him. He leaned in close to Rak and said, "Sir, I don't know those words."

"I burn." Rak all but whimpered those two words as he turned his head towards Tebber, the pain of his sexual need plain to see on his face.

"You have slave fires?" asked Tebber in surprise.

"Aí, týra," Rak gave him the Okyran word. "Tebber, please, I can't bear it. Є́fhro ykεtεvó'su εmε tha'xrysimεvεís: please, I beg you, put me to your use."

Tebber felt his crotch tightening in anticipation as he bent over Rak and kissed the base of his neck. Rak bowed his head and arched his back, pressing back against Tebber's chest. "Thεló na kánεís'mu ypotagó ímboro. Lavénεís'mu ya párklo. I want you to make me submit to your power. Take me for your pleasure."

"You're male-obligate?" asked Tebber huskily, savoring the sexual tension.

"Aí, I am. I was a sex slave," Rak admitted. "Anεgkó toh kíro va rεvamεís'mu. I need a man in my body."

The next thing Tebber did was remove his clothes. He eased onto the cot carefully, settling his weight across Rak's body. Then he massaged Rak's upper shoulders with his hands and kissed his neck again. His stiffened member prodded Rak's thigh with interest, and Rak moaned in eager anticipation.

Tebber caressed Rak's buttock, asking, "What's the word for this?"

"Kolýpis." The hand slid between Rak's legs to fondle the balls, "And these?"

"Oskέon kε órxys, scrotum and balls." Tebber's hand gripped Rak's manhood next. "And this?"

"Pέos." Tebber's hand returned to the buttocks. A finger slid down the crack and tickled the anus. "What do you call this?"

"Kolpída," gasped Rak. "Please," he moaned as Tebber continued to finger him there.

Shifting his position, Tebber pushed his cock between Rak's thighs, ramming himself into Rak's scrotum from behind. He reached over Rak's side and caressed the soft firmness of the man's belly, enjoying the feel of the hairless, smooth skin beneath his rough hand. Rak trembled with desire in his arms. "Avaspizέis'mu mε εsε pέos. Impale me with your cock."

He thrust his hips, still between Rak's legs. "Beg me like a sex slave," he whispered, forgetting himself in his excitement.

But Rak didn't chastise him, even though it was Tebber who was the servant here. Instead, Rak whispered, "Afέnto, su'skévlo ykεtέvo'su korεvysmέis su'pótho έvdon toh kormýs va skévlo'su. Master, your slave begs you to slake your lust in the body of your slave."

Tebber moaned himself at hearing Rak beg so prettily. He impaled Rak on his manhood with a single, powerful thrust. Rak's body stiffened upon penetration, and he whimpered softly in fear. Tebber wasn't surprised. He knew how badly the gaolers had abused his master. Tebber pressed close, snuggling the damaged body until Rak relaxed. Finally Rak's breathing evened out, and he said, "Sorry. I am sorry."

"It's okay," Tebber replied. "I'll help you. But now…" He thrust again, and this time Rak gasped in pleasure at the action within his body. "Let's continue the language lesson," suggested Tebber. "What is this called?"

"Sývo, sex, or rέvamo, anal sex," Rak replied between his noises of pleasure as Tebber used him.

"Are there euphemisms?" Tebber demanded to know.

"Of course. I am the tomára to your lagón, the bitch to your dog; the arváda to your kriári, the ewe to your ram; and the thykári for your zífos, the sheath for your sword."

"Mmm. I like those, tomára'mu." Tebber paused after a particularly deep inward thrust. "Do you like this, tomára'mu? Do you like feeling my pέos inside you, tomára'mu?"

"Aí, afέnto," Rak said. "Laxtaró εsthýsondás su'pέos έvdon'mu. I love feeling your penis within me."

As Tebber resumed humping his master's ass, he thought that the only way that this could be improved would be if he could look Rak in the eye as he put the man's body to his pleasure. Perhaps if the healers were successful in restoring Rak's eyes, he might be able to enjoy that pleasure some day. Now that he knew that Rak liked this, he wouldn't be shy about expressing his desire for the man.

He tightened up his action as he grew closer to climaxing, desiring to pump his seed deep within Rak's body. Every inward thrust took him a little closer, a little deeper, aided by the body beneath him. Rak cooperated with his usage fully, working his hips to maximize the penetration and pleasure. He moaned and squirmed so pleasingly. Tebber was particularly enjoying the sensation of his balls slapping against Rak with every inward thrust. He knew that Rak couldn't help but feel them hitting him, reminding him with each slap that he was being put to a man's pleasure and usage like a woman.

By the law of the land, Tebber could claim Rak as a slave for this. Rak had not only failed to resist, he had begged for his humiliation to occur. Rak was not only failing to struggle against his sodomization, he was enjoying every second of it. Not that Tebber had any plans to make Rak his slave, he just enjoyed the rush of power that knowledge brought to him.

With a thrust more savage than all the rest, Tebber cried out in satisfaction as his cock exploded in Rak's ass. Beneath him, he watched as his orgasm triggered Rak to climax as well. The milky seed that spewed from his penis proved beyond any doubt that he was truly male-obligate. Tebber had the satisfaction of knowing that Rak's pleasure was only secondary to his: he was the cause of the orgasm that shuddered through the light body. It was a response to the throbbing cock still firmly sheathed in his ass.

Tebber didn't want it to end, so as he felt himself softening, he pulled out and moved to the head of the cot. He pulled the pillow off and tossed it to the side as he threw a leg over to straddle the cot. He rested his back against the wall and pulled Rak to his lap until the man rested his head on Tebber's thigh, facing inwards. Tebber licked his lips. It might be his right, but he was still nervous to make the demand. "Clean me," he finally whispered.

Rak shifted, his mouth seeking and finding Tebber's manhood. He cleaned the penis with slow, sensual licks of his tongue, appearing to enjoy the humiliating service that a sex slave traditionally offered his user. Tebber moaned in pleasure at the sensation. This was the first time this had been done to him, though like all slaves, he'd had to offer it himself. "What is this called?" he asked to prolong his enjoyment.

"The command is kathεrzomaí. Clean me," Rak replied slowly, between long licks of the stiffening shaft. "What I am doing is lεixondás kathέrzo. Licking clean. The whole can be called ypovathó, abasement, and it usually leads to pεolizó."

"And what is pεolizó?" asked Tebber throatily, feeling the ache as his penis continued to respond to Rak's skillful tongue.

"I shall show you." Rak took the hard cock into his mouth and began to suck. Tebber gasped as his master gave him oral service, and his hands drifted down to rest on Rak's head. As Rak bobbed and sucked his cock, Tebber stroked the short, soft hair of his head. The gold and red hairs were thoroughly mingled, as if unable to decide which color it really wanted to be. The effect was striking.

Tebber pushed Rak's head down, forcing the man to deep throat him. His hips gyrated as Rak took all he had. Rak's tongue darted out to caress Tebber's balls. Tebber thrust himself in and out of Rak's mouth with grunts and groans of enjoyment. Rak displayed a great deal of skill at the task as he used his lips and tongue in ways Tebber had never thought of. This orgasm, when it came, was even more powerful than the last, and Rak threw his head back so Tebber could see him roll the seed across his tongue before swallowing the gift.

The priest rolled to his side and pillowed his head on Tebber's thigh once more. "Thank you," he said. Tebber wiped the tear from his eye. Rak had given him an incredible gift, and then turned around and thanked him for his own use. Something of Tebber's shock must have communicated itself, for Rak said, "Sa'sa, Tebber. I enjoyed that as much as you. Where is the harm in thanking one's partner?"

"But I… But you…" Tebber felt inexplicably tongue-tied.

"I regret that it took my injuries to bring us to this point. I would have liked to watch you as you used me. I would have liked even more to be able to touch you." Rak lifted one of his heavily bandaged and splinted hands briefly before letting it drop back to his side.

Tebber moved, laying down beside Rak for a moment before he drew the slighter man into his embrace. Rak snuggled against him, skin on skin. Tebber stroked Rak's flesh, not sexually, but soothingly. He knew how much pain his master was in, how much the man suffered every moment of the long days and longer nights. And up until today, Rak had shrunk back from physical contact. Tebber was amazed that Rak had proven so willing, even if it had been the slave fires driving him.

Rak stretched against him, his wings unfurling above them. They stretched out, too, arching up and out to full extension. For a moment they quivered as the muscles loosened, then relaxed all at once, partially refolding as they draped down like a colorful blanket. "I should oil your other wing," Tebber noted. "I never did finish that."

"Mm. That calls for moving. The wing can wait."

"I'll rub your back some more," Tebber offered teasingly.

"Ah, you know me too well." Rak moved off him as he spoke.

"What? That you'll do anything to get your back scratched?"

"Aí, there is that."

Tebber tugged the wing across his lap and began to rub the oil in. "How's the pain?"

"Bearable for the moment," Rak replied. He fell silent as Tebber oiled his wing. The process always relaxed him. Eventually Tebber reached his back, and, as promised, began to rub the itchy lines. Rak arched his back slightly as he grunted in pleasure. "You can use me again, too," Rak murmured.

"You still burn?"

"Ix, not for the moment. But do I need to burn to enjoy it? I am what I am. I like the pleasure it gives me. It is the only pleasure I will ever get from sex. Why would I not want it?"

"The only pleasure?" Tebber repeated with a sense of anguish.

"Aí. I was twice-dosed. Women cannot ease my fires. My wife must tie me to use me, and while that prevents me from feeling pain, I do not get any pleasure from it. Or relief."

Tebber lowered himself down gently, pressing against Rak with trepidation. Rak made his desire plain: he drew his knees up to position his ass more conveniently. Tebber accepted the offer, pushing himself into Rak slowly. His eyes closed as he savored the sensation of the velvety warmth squeezing tightly around his sensitive member. He thrust in, and Rak pushed back.

Tebber gripped Rak's hips as he reached maximum penetration. He paused to enjoy the moment, chuckling a little as Rak squirmed in protest. His hands prevented Rak from greater motion. "Easy there, tomára'mu. You'll get as much cock as you can handle. But you'll just have to let me set the pace."

"Aí, afέnto." Rak relaxed and Tebber rewarded him with a couple of strong thrusts before he paused again. Abruptly, Tebber pulled out. Rak whimpered softly and whispered, "Please, do not stop."

"Roll over," Tebber said roughly. Rak did try, but in the end, Tebber had to assist him. But it wasn't long before Rak lay on his back, his penis stiff and upright, his wings cupping the air at his sides. As Tebber stroked his muscular thigh, he spread his legs invitingly. Tebber reached down and gripped his sac, rolling the balls between his fingers. Rak's hips lifted off the cot beseechingly.

Tebber slid his hand down to finger the anus. He could feel the moisture and the heat as he rubbed Rak's rosebud. He pushed his finger in, eliciting a soft noise from Rak. He kept his gaze on Rak's face as he crooked his finger within the velvet tightness, enjoying the play of Rak's emotions and expressions at being touched in this manner. There was pleasure, but also shame and humiliation. Rak had no choice to respond to Tebber's stimulation, that was what it meant to be male-obligate. He could only feel pleasure at his usage, and had no choice about feeling it.

He inserted another finger. He wiggled, Rak gasped. Tebber smiled. Tebber used his other hand to fondle Rak's erection, playing with the large, stiff member and the softer flesh of the ball sac beneath. Rak's breath hissed as his hips flexed under the double stimulation. Tebber added a third finger to Rak's ass and began to pump, laughing softly as Rak's hips fell into synch with his thrusting fingers. He continued to gaze down at Rak as he worked the man's cock and ass simultaneously.

Rak's wings began to beat at the air in time with everything else. His back arched, tension making his muscles stand out in clear delineation. His tortured body was achingly beautiful, hairless, as perfectly proportioned as a statue, and Tebber reveled in his domination of it: this perfect, beautiful body, responding to his touch, his for the taking. Rak's wings thrashed up and over Tebber's back, his body came up off the cot, and he screamed in pleasure as he shot his milky seed over Tebber's hand.

Tebber pulled his other hand out of Rak and let the man cool for a moment. He raised his seed-covered hand to his lips, and without taking his eyes off Rak's delicious body, he tasted the man's essence. A little salty, a little sweet, there was a verdant quality to it that overlay the smokiness. Tebber had been forced to lick up his share of cum, but this was the first time he enjoyed the taste.

Rak had cooled enough, he decided. He reached down and lifted Rak's legs, resting them against his shoulders as he slammed himself into Rak's body. Rak grunted with the force of it, but his penis engorged as the pleasure flared through him. Tebber reached around the man's legs to grip his forearms, increasing his leverage and penetration. "The sheath for my sword?"

"Ýmε toh thykári ya zífos'su. I am the sheath for your sword."

"So, I would say, ýsε toh thykári ya zífos'mu, then?"

"Aí," Rak agreed between gasps torn from him by Tebber's deep, powerful thrusts.

"Tell me more," Tebber commanded, pausing for a moment.

He squirmed in protest when Tebber stopped, and said, "Yppεvεís'mu san toh katεlavεvón. You ride me like a conqueror."

Tebber began to pound him again, "That's good. Keep talking."

"Kε laxtaró'su ya εparsondás'mu. And I love you for humbling me."

He grunted with each thrust as his balls slapped Rak's ass, his cock penetrating so deeply into the pliant body that his sac was squeezed with each thrust. "Prosthεró'su kormýs'mu ya xrysimεís. I offer you my body for your usage," Rak whispered.

Tebber rampaged up and down Rak's velvet hole, seeking to overcome, conquer, and master. He strove to reach that secret dark place at Rak's core, to split it open and make it his. His breath came in deep gasps as he slammed himself into Rak with ever-increasing savagery. Rak's moans of forced enjoyment increased in volume and pitch each time Tebber turned it up a notch, until each inward thrust received a short cry of pleasure. Tebber roared in triumph as he came, his senses reeling in the waves of ecstasy that washed over him.

Rak screamed, a sound of unendurable pleasure as the cascading orgasms crashed into him. Tebber had brought them both to the slave orgasm, the greater climax of the ultimate usage, the greatest pleasure that mortals were capable of experiencing and live to tell about it. Rak's belly was coated in the milky seed that his throbbing cock kept spilling as the orgasmic waves continued. Tebber's cock was pumping it out into Rak, filling the man's anus with his seed. There was so much of it that it was leaking out of the priest's body to splatter on the cot.

Rak pushed Tebber off him before it was over. Startled, Tebber fell back, only to have Rak come over the top of him and take the still throbbing cock into his mouth. Rak sucked on Tebber's penis until it was over, swallowing his servant's seed with delicious slurping noises. Tebber stroked Rak's head and smiled. The sight of his cum dripping out of Rak's ass made his smile widen. He felt a deep satisfaction at the idea that the priest's ass was so filled with his seed that it had no choice but to squish out with every little movement Rak made.

When it was all over and they both lay there gasping and sweating in the afterglow, Rak said, "Єvhró'su ya rεvamondás'mu ya párklis'su. Thank you for sodomizing me for your pleasure."

Tebber pulled Rak into his arms again. "You're welcome. Gods, that was good."

They lay entwined for a timeless interval, take comfort and pleasure in physical contact. It was Rak who broke the spell of warm silence. "I reek."

"I like the way you smell," Tebber said with a laugh, "But you're right. We both need a bath after that." He extracted himself from Rak's embrace and pulled his clothes back on. Then he went after hot water. Rak was too injured for a tub bath, with both feet and both hands bound in splints. Tebber would have to give him a sponge bath.

12