Sex Slave to Aliens

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
WFEATHER
WFEATHER
1,910 Followers

Breaking the kiss, my sister stepped back, taking my nipples between her fingers and rolling then gently, sending surges of delight directly to my clitoris. The wetness within me pooled, then began to trickle from my torso. My eyes locked with hers, my lips parted, I felt love and lust overtaking me, and I wanted so desperately to touch her, tease her, please her, to show her just how much I had learned from her impromptu lessons a few nights earlier.

Sweet pain radiated from my chest as she pinched my nipples and pulled them slowly and graciously away from my ribcage. I gasped once, twice, moaned, felt my wetness increase. It reminded me again of the one man who had bound me and taken me, his fleshy sword sheathed deep inside me as he had similarly pulled at my nipples, sneering evilly as I reacted to the pain – but he had been far more harsh with my sensitive buds, practically yanking them from my chest, not even attempting to be sweet and gentle with me as I struggled beneath him and involuntarily clenched around him repeatedly.

When at last she released my nipples, my sister kissed me again, this time with a little more urgency as she caressed my breasts again. Her loving touches eased away the pain while igniting many more sweet sensations within me. I whimpered into her mouth, my tongue snaking past her lips as I writhed in my bonds, pulling futilely in my innate quest to hold my sister securely against me and never release her.

All too soon, she stepped away from me, smiled at me with her lips and her eyes, then returned to the same wall against which she had been brutally reamed previously. She pressed herself firmly against the wall, her sexy derrière facing me. For the first time since my abduction, I consciously missed seeing her lengthy hair: the long light-brown waves formerly cascading to about halfway down her back. Suddenly, I remembered a photo I had taken of her at the beach for her to send to a pen pal who loved photography: a photo of my sister pressed similarly against the rough bark of a tree, the long light-brown waves cascading down her bare back, wearing only dangling hoop earrings and a white thong.

The door to the Observation Room hissed open, and my "discover" entered. He paused for a moment to unabashedly admire my sister's body, then turned his attention and his steps toward me, his ice-cold eyes ogling my body in the same manner. Although this was the same individual who had without question given me the wildest and most exhausting sexual experience of my life to date, he had also been instrumental in my abduction, and I shrunk back as much as my damned restraints would allow, which only drew a wicked sneer from him.

"I can smell your fear of me," he whispered, reaching for my chest and roughly grasping my left breast. "I understand that many lowly animals on your home planet can smell fear, and they will attack the source of that fear. There are some alien races who feel exactly the same, but on a baser level; if any of them were here right now, your fear would only make them all the more... what is the right word?... 'enthusiastic' toward their use of your body for their own gratification."

My "discoverer" used his left shoulder to direct my attention to my sister. "I remember when she was first abducted and brought into training. Her fear was tremendous, its scent quite intoxicating even to my nose, essentially an aphrodisiac. Even though I warned her in the same way I am warning you, it must have taken perhaps two of your planet's years for her to finally conquer her fear and transform it into lust. You have already advanced further than she did in the same amount of time, no doubt because she is of your own blood and is here to guide you and ease your transition from individual to slave, but onlyyou can conquer your own fear – of me or of any of the alien races and practices you will encounter during your lifetime of slavery.

"Then again, why are you afraid of me? You showed no fear of me in the bar. You showed no fear of me as you led me to your apartment. You showed no fear of me when I undressed you. You definitely showedno fear of me as I took my pleasure from your body"

Those words were nothing but the truth, but they made me look down my body toward the floor, blushing profusely as those words resonated in my mind.

The door opened again, and this time, a pinkish Tenra glided into the Observation Room. Its massive, bulbous head with large charcoal-black eyes and wide thick-lipped mouth looked like something out of an old cartoon on Earth. The Tenra moved with chaotic grace upon its many tentacles; my mind reeled back to my "book learning," and I recalled that a Tenra has twelve tentacles; with all twelve tentacles providing the means of maneuverability, it was difficult at best to visually count each appendage. I gasped softly upon seeing the alien; if my sister had seen it approaching her in her peripheral vision, she did not show any visible sign.

My "discoverer" stepped out of my field of vision as the Tenra said something fairly melodic in his own language, which the translator embedded in my brain immediately identified for me (in a computerized-yet-annoyingly-sultry overly-feminine voice) as, "Turn and kneel before me." My sister complied, looking first at the dozen appendages before her, then up at the massive face and head supported by the thick neckless torso. Silently, she offered her wrists to the Tenra, her lips moving in a whisper that I could not hear from across the Observation Room.

One tentacle was wrapped around each of my sister's wrists, and she smiled at the Tenra. Her hands closed around the restraining tentacles, squeezing gently and clearly making use of her knowledge as a sex slave, perhaps even as a sex slave who had often served this particular Tenra and knew his particular likes and dislikes.

His wide mouth opened slightly, his eyes closed, his large pink tongue sticking out slightly like a panting cat on Earth, he was clearly enjoying how my sister gently squeezed the restraining appendages, starting to also stroke him gently with each hand. The tips of those two tentacles emitted a light-pink fluid – just a trace amount but enough to catch my attention – and he maneuvered the ends of his tentacles so the fluid would grace my sister's forearms.

My sister whispered something else, again too softly for me to hear it or for my embedded translator to provide an interpretation of her words. The Tenra must have liked what she had said, for he pulled her by the forearms, pulled her closer, and raised several other tentacles, surrounding her. They all began to touch her as intimately as if he had claimed her body a thousand times, and those tentacles also vomited the light-pink fluid.

Within minutes, she was effectively "oiled" by the fluid. I had seen naked girls engage in oil wrestling previously – both video clips online and actually "in the flesh" at a wild college party one night – and my sister truly looked like she had been thoroughly covered with oil and was ready to launch into a makeshift ring. Still she knelt, her eyes closed and her lips parted, clearly enjoying the gentle inhuman touches upon her coated skin, a pool of light-pink fluid upon the floor beneath her.

"As you can see," my "discoverer" finally whispered into my ear from behind me, his hands upon my shoulders, "sex with us aliens is not always as violent as what you last witnessed here in the Observation Room. Or," he added, his voice demonstrating his memory, "as the night I took you from your planet."

I watched as even more tentacles touched her, then began to snake around her, pinning her arms to her upper torso. Still, my sister showed no fear, her eyes still closed as she clearly reveled in the feel of the alien appendages encasing her upper body. I thought I even heard a contented sigh pass between her parted lips.

She was quickly silenced, however, by a tentacle. With the grace of a much-practiced expert, her bobbed her head back and forth, sucking on the tentacle as if it were a human phallus. I sensed no shame from my sister, and wondered if eventually I would be able to service an alien with a similar lack of guilt or embarrassment.

The tentacle was soon removed from my sister's mouth, with more of the light-pink fluid spilling down her chin and onto her encased chest. "Please, Sir," I heard her say softly, "please fill my unworthy body with your passion."

I thought that was a particularly odd thing for my sister to say, particularly given that she had had absolutely no qualms at all about swearing when we were growing up... back on Earth. Yet that odd phrasing seemed to have the desired effect, as her alien partner pulled her just a little closer, and brought two more tentacles forward, between her thighs.

I knew what would happen next, as does likely every female of every species in such a situation: He violated her body, slipping inside her with ease, his own eyes growing wide at the contact, my embedded device translating his words as, "I want you to scream for me!"

Scream my sister did. A few seconds later, the second tentacle was suddenly forced well into her rear passage. Not only did she scream, she also had tears tumbling from her eyes. She flailed a little at the sudden, violent penetration, but otherwise took the rough thrust extremely well.

"Bound and fucked by tentacles," my "discoverer" whispered into my ear. "He may even beat her as he uses her, just to hear her scream, just to see her cry, just to watch the expressions of pain upon her face... just because he can do it and she must endure."

For well over an hour, that is exactly what he did... and more.

*****

"I am so sore," my sister sighed contentedly, laying on my bed. "Even my brain really hurts."

"I'm not too surprised at that," I replied, sitting on the edge of the bed. "Your head was really snapping rapidly back and forth for a while as those tentacles raped you."

She actually laughed at "the 'R' word." "Remember, it's only 'rape' if it's not consensual. I was definitely consenting to all that. It's what I do now." A few seconds later, she added, "It's what Ilike now."

I thought again to the night I had been tied to the bedposts. He had briefly beaten my chest with his belt – not hard, but definitely enough to be uncomfortable. I tried to equate that with the nasty wallops my sister had received to her chest and back and rear during the interspecies coupling in the Observation Room, and simply could not fathom how she could truly actuallylike it.

"What was your first bondage experience?" I asked out of the blue, surprising even myself with that question. I glanced down and noticed the bruising still visible upon my sister's inviting breasts.

She clearly noticed my eyes and knew I was looking at her chest. She spread her arms, and I instinctively moved beside her, my ear pressed to her chest directly over her heart, enjoying the feel of her arms around my shoulders. I closed my eyes, listening to the steady rhythm of her well-toned body.

"My boyfriend introduced me to bondage. It actually began with a videotape he had somehow acquired; 'You want to see something different?' he asked. He held me close as I watched, completely fascinated, as some Japanese woman was naked and suspended upside-down from the ceiling, being beaten with a nasty-looking bullwhip. And when the onslaught ended, the black-clad guy fucked her with the handle of the whip so that she was screaming in a very different way.

"Sitting on his lap, I was all too aware of how excited he was at seeing this tape, and I remember wondering just how often he had seen it before daring to show it to me. But given his aroused reaction, I decided that if he wanted to do that with me, then I would be more than willing to try it at least once, just for him.

"What I discovered later that night was that he had boughta lot of BDSM-related things: books, videos, DVDs, Web site subscriptions, pictures, magazines, and also many of the 'tools of the trade,' as he would call them. I must have spent at least five hours shackled to the bed that night, and when sunrise finally came, he had used just about every 'tool' on me at least once, alternating all night long between hurting me and fucking me, hurting and fucking, hurting and fucking. By morning, I was almost delirious, pleasure and pain having melded into one sensation hours earlier. But I can honestly say this: That morning, I had the best sleep I had had in months!!!"

Several minutes of silence passed as I considered my sister's tale. "But what about that first experience made you interested in doing it again?"

"Him," she answered quickly. "I had total, complete trust in him already by that time. I would have even trusted him with my life... and in a way, by allowing myself to be bound with no opportunity to free myself if necessary, I actuallywas putting my life in his hands."

Perhaps that had been the difference between my sister's first experience and my first experience with bondage. I had just met the guy who secured me to his bed, so there had definitely not been any chance to build much trust between us. Yet while I had definitely been nervous when I had been initially restrained in the Observation Room, I still trusted her, having known her and grown up with her for so long.

And thisvery bizarre situation required that I put a lot more trust in my own sister just to survive (and, ideally, thrive) on an alien spacecraft.

*****

My learning shifted more and more to the Observation Room, usually watching my own sister engaging in sexual activity with various aliens. I "met" a few of the other young human women on the spacecraft as they took my sister's place. Throughout each "lesson," I was bound to the St. Andrew's Cross, and more often than not, one or two of the other humans would be beside or behind me, continually touching me as they provided commentary, explaining what I was seeing, giving me tips to remember about the various alien races and their sexual preferences.

Virtually every ship's night, I fell asleep in my sister's arms. My dreams were typically filled with the lessons she had performed for me previously.

When I awoke one morning, I suddenly realized that, much like my sister, I was eating, drinking, and breathing my new role as a sex slave to aliens.

*****

In time, as I had expected, it wasmy turn to be the active human in the Observation Room.

I knew the night before that I would be the one being observed. That night, my sister and I discussed it for a long time. She clearly knew what species of alien I would be encountering, but she was not about to divulge that information. On one hand that was rather annoying, and I told her so; on the other hand, I completely understood, as not telling me in advance would force me to "study" everything I had learned to date. So, she helped me to "study" by quizzing me for several hours before we finally had enough and decided to sleep.

That night, in my dreams,I was the one "teaching" while my sister was the one observing.

*****

"To review this one last time..."

We stood outside the door to the Observation Room. There was absolutely no activity in the corridor: no one to overhear us, no one to see my nervousness.

"You will enter and stand near the wall opposite the St. Andrew's Cross. In time, an observer will be brought in and restrained to the Cross, so you will indeed be performing for an audience. After that, your partner for the session will enter, and everything will begin."

Switching from concerned teacher to concerned sister, she took my hands in hers and gazed lovingly into my eyes. "You'll be okay. You'll do just fine. You have the skills, and they are already innate to you. All you need to do is just focus on your partner, on your partner's needs, and let your instincts take over."

We hugged briefly. "Ready?"

I took a deep breath. Then another. Then another. "Ready," I said, trying to smile, trying to will myself to be as confident as my sister. "I can do this. Iwill do this."

"Good."

Just as my sister turned to activate the Observation Room's keypad to permit my entry, I quickly reached out and grabbed her hand to stop her. "Thanks," I said, "for helping me through all this... transition. I know I would have had amuch harder time with all this if you weren't here to teach me and console me and give me hints and tips. Thank you."

She actually surprised me, raising my hand to her lips and giving me an old-fashioned kiss, of a like I had only ever seen in Hollywood films depicting ages past. That actually made me giggle a bit, which was certainly the intended reaction.

But all too soon, I was inside the Observation Room, alone. I stood near the wall opposite the St. Andrew's Cross, as instructed. Even though I was physically alone in the chamber, I felt as if I already had an audience, watching me, scrutinizing me, learning from me.

Like a frenzied college student cramming at the last possible second for a major exam just before the professor enters the classroom, my thoughts drifted from one learning experience to another, trying to internalize as much information as possible.

Then fear seized my heart: What if the alien I was to pleasure wasnot of one of the species I had observed or learned about in my training?

At that moment, the Observation Room door slid open again, and my sister marched in with a cute young Asian woman. She looked really bizarre without any hair, particularly because she was the first Asian I had seen on the spacecraft. I assumed she was Japanese, but was not certain. I watched her only semi-discreetly as my sister directed her to the Cross and used the hanging thin chains to bind her to the vertically-mounted device. As I watched her semi-calmly accept her bondage, I pictured her for a moment in the stereotypical Japanese schoolgirl uniform, so popularized in the West by theSailor Moon series in particular... but that only made her complete lack of hair more bizarre, almost to the point of making her appear laughable.

My sister gave me a wink, then left the Observation Room. I regarded the young Asian as she shyly regarded me. Her breasts were small, but her nipples were lengthening as the cooler temperature of the Observation Room took its toll upon her small nubs.

She spoke in Japanese, but the translator implanted inside my skull instantly gave me a version my mind could easily understand: "You are to be my teacher today?"

"Yes," I said with a nod. "I suppose that makes you my first student."

She blushed. "Yes." She tested her restraints, but the thin chains wrapped around her limbs and torso held firm.

"Do you like sex?" I asked her, distracting her from her testing.

She looked at me with woeful eyes. "I am a virgin."

That answer was completely unexpected for me, given how I had been "discovered." "Then how did you...?"

"I danced at a special club for foreign men," she explained. "I have always been a good dancer, and my performances always received the best reviews. But I had never found the 'right man' to give myself to. I only know that I went to bed one night in my apartment, and then I awoke on this spacecraft. Apparently, one of the foreign men was also foreign to our planet, and he truly liked my dancing."

"This 'special club for foreign men' featured women dancing naked, right?"

"Not completely naked," she shook her head. "We had to always wear skimpy thongs, so that our genitals were covered but the rest of our bodies could be easily seen. Sometimes we wore other clothing, but we would slowly undress during the dances. I believe the foreign men liked me so much because of my nipples."

WFEATHER
WFEATHER
1,910 Followers