Sex Spa Ch. 01

Story Info
A black woman books herself into a spa for a little R&R.
2.2k words
4.54
25k
12
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Charlene sat and watched the rain as it fell against the window. "I'm tired of this shit!" She exclaimed. "I need this time off, and I need to get laid" she said. Angela, her friend for twelve years glared at her. It had been four years since they got together to do anything fun and Angela intended to make this fun. They were going to stay in a resort for the weekend and book themselves in a spa. As far as Charlene knew at least.

Charlene was a 26 year old black woman of average built; her dark hair lay curly and was mostly worn in an Afro. She had those classic bedroom eyes that could stop any man dead in his tracks, but still she reserved herself.

It had been two years since she dated and two and a half years since she had sex. She was used to just dating African American men and unfortunately for her they always missed this certain spunk about them. She needed something different, something real and somehow she couldn't find it in them. Sure sex was great but it never was that mind blowing, exotic, passionate sort of way she would have liked. She had an eye for Caucasian males but none seemed compatible where she was from. In Barbados the majority of the population was made up of black people where the remainder of about 6% where Caucasian who were also of the upper class. Unfortunately for her she was way out of league. Their bags were packed and they awaited the taxi but Angela realized her friend was already feeling hopeless with all the rain. "Oh seriously girl, I don't think you have to worry about the rain, we'll be having most of our fun inside anyways."

They arrived at the 'High Seas Resort Spa' at about 3:00pm and were checked into their rooms. The room was large with skylights; from the kitchen you could see the rest of the apartment. There was a Jacuzzi in the bathroom and a king sized bed in the bedroom. The two friends had booked separate rooms and had planned on meeting later that night for dinner.

After she unpacked, Charlene undressed and showered. She stood in the stall with her legs spread and the soap lathered over her body. Her chocolate skin glistened and as her hand traced bubbles up her inner thigh every thought was gone from her mind except for the need she had to sate herself.

The water ran over her taut nipples and she traced them with one hand while she circled her clit with the other. The sensation was great as she indulged herself in her fantasies. Her fingers plunged into her tight sheath and she breathed rapidly. Her leg rose so she could take it in deeper. All of a sudden the doorbell rings. "Fuck!" she yelled, as she got out the shower and wrapped a towel around herself.

She headed to the door enraged that whoever it was had such bad timing. As she opened the door she got the shock of her life.

Standing in front of her was the hottest piece of white ass she could find in this western hemisphere. Her mouth dropped before she could say anything.

"Good evening, are you Miss Vincelli?" He said. "Ugh, I think so, I mean yes! Yes," she responded confused.

She was obviously dazed and in her present state was almost loosing it. "And you are?" She asked. "I am Mark, from room service." He replied. Before she could stop herself or even check to see what this hunk had in his hand, she invited him in.

In his hand he held up a bunch of roses with a card in it. "Thank you, but who are they from?" She asked leaning forward to smell them. But before she could get a good whiff of it she passed out. Her last thought was to scream but it was too late, she fell to floor instantly.

Charlene awoke with her head sore. Scented candles filled the room and it was dark. Her last memory was fainting and other confusing bits of information swam in her head.

She could feel that she was naked and lying on a cold surface. Her skin felt sticky as if something was smeared over her body. She tried to raise her hand but felt incapacitated. Her hands had been tied and she was blind folded.

When she regained consciousness, her first instinct was to scream for help. She breathed in air and before she could get it out a large hand covered her mouth. "Shhh, relax my love!" The familiar voice said. "You're tired and I'm here to relax you!"

She felt this warm, sticky liquid running down her breasts and became aware of herself. "What the fuck!" she screamed when she realized what was happening. "Relax Mon amour and I can make you feel better" he said. Without hesitation he started massaging the stuff all over her body.

Mark coated her body in honey and watched as it ran over her nipples and stomach, stopping in her navel. He started massaging her breast into peaks and rubbing it into her sides not missing a spot. Her body was his temple and he would not stop until she was completely under his enthrallment.

"You're so sexy!" He said, as he continued. She was laid on the counter top, her butt was poised at the end and her feet hung off the edge and tied at the two corners leaving her legs open.

She wanted to scream for help but yet she was unsure whether or not she should stop him. This is what she came here for. It was what she wanted. Needed.

He stood between her legs and she could feel his erection pushing through the cotton trousers he wore. He smelt like cinnamon. She thought about how his broad shoulders would look and his muscles rippling over his chest. All she could do was stay still and motionless as he possessed her. His every touch made her ache for more.

After his hands left her stomach, it caught between her thigh and he massaged the oil into her clitoris. She arched her back, making her breast rise up off the counter. She writhed and started to moan but still resisted.

His hand continued to torment her and anxiety overtook her. "Mon amour, allow me the pleasure of making you mine!" he whispered over her breast and took a lick.

His tongue licked at her nipples as he tasted her. Her skin was soft and silken. He loved the taste of honey on her skin. Perfect. It tasted just the way it looked. He dipped his head further down her torso and lapped at her navel.

Charlene lost all control. Her legs were damp with a heady mixture of her juices and honey. All she wanted was right here, but she was scared.

"Are you going to kill me?" she asked. Laughing Mark raised his head. "I'm incapable of harming you!" he said. "So w-why am I tied and the roses?" She stammered. "The roses weren't my idea, but it did give me an advantage."

Smiling he placed his head between her thighs and lapped at her once. A loud groan escaped her mouth. When she resurfaced she asked him "So whose idea was it?" "That's the surprise, trust me you'd like it."

His tongue circled her clit and he deep kissed it, sucking it fiercely. His hand rubbed her nipples and his mouth continued to work her clit.

She let out another groan. "Can you at least remove my blindfold so I can see you?" she asked. "Whatever you wish, love."

With that the blindfold was gone. She stared at him poised there between her knees. He was hot. "Mark is it?" She asked. "Who are you and what are you doing?"

Mark glared at her. His eyes were blue and he had a flicker of admiration in them. "You don't know do you." He asked. He smirked and told her his last name. "Stuart, Mark Stuart."

Now that she could see he dropped his pants and his cock jumped. She made a sound deep in her throat. She remembered that name but where.

She didn't have time to think before he positioned his cock at her entrance. The difference in their complexions almost made her cum from just the sight.

He pushed into her tight sheath and tears swam in her eyes. When he was buried to the hilt she came. Orgasmic pulses ripped through her and she convulsed. "Ugggh!" she whimpered and the sight of her gorgeous body beneath him gave him pleasure.

"Do you want me to finish?" he asked. A look of confusion ran across her face. Before she could utter a word he rammed into her again. "Tell me!" He demanded this from her.

Charlene's head rolled from side to side probably saying no but she was on the edge of control, her body was saying yes. In another stroke he leaned forward and drew her nipple into his mouth.

"Oh shit!" Her eyes rolled back in her head. "Do you want me to please you?"He asked. Charlene nodded.

Without hesitation, he quickened his strokes and brought her up to a fever pitch. She tried to move her hips to match his rhythm but he held her hips still.

He caressed her torso and fondled her nipples so she had no choice but to give in. She felt him getting bigger and as the sensation grew, she released. Her orgasm rocked him.

He withdrew from her and she felt empty. Mark untied her hands and feet and lifted her off the counter. He wrapped her legs around him and carried her to the bathroom.

Charlene was shocked to see that the Jacuzzi was filled with water and rose petals were floating on top. She was still in a daze but she was sure she remembered him. Then it hit her.

"Mark?" How did he know where to find her?

Mark was an internet friend who she had shared all her secret fantasies with. He would have known her better than anyone else, including Angela since she told him even uncensored thoughts.

She blushed; embarrassed at the fact that he knew things. Personal things.

Mark smiled, his eyes glittered. Now that she knew there was no turning back. His cock was pressing against her stomach. Before they got into the Jacuzzi he held her against the wall, still entwined and fucked her breathlessly.

Her hands circled his neck and he took her mouth, sending them into storm of passion. It was intense, he swelled from the shear ecstasy of taking her like this and he took them both over the edge.

He kissed her again and she murmured something into his mouth."I can't believe you're here. You're really here. But how?" She said.

He took her to the Jacuzzi and washed her off. He lay back against the jet and held her in his arms. She nuzzled his neck.

Mark explained to her how her friend Angela really was behind it. She had found him and set up the entire weekend for two. She was also the one who orchestrated the whole flower idea that made her pass out. "Wait until I see that bitch she scared me to hell. Hell you scared me too."

"Sorry love, but I knew you'd enjoy it." That was true.

She was so turned on by the fact that this random stranger was kinda' hers. She traced his abs and ran her fingers over his crotch. He was still hard. Mark trembled with excitement and his head rolled back.

"Fuck, I want you again!" he said. She liked the way he reacted and decided to take things into her own hands.

Charlene bent her head and lapped at the beads of water on his chest. His large hands came up and he ran his fingers through her hair. It was wild, untamed just how he liked it. It felt like silk against his skin.

Charlene eyed him with a smirk on her face and submerged her head under water. Her hand circled his erection and her mouth closed over his head. Her hand stroked and caressed the entire length of him. Her tongue swirled and she took him in her mouth.

"Fuck! I need to be inside you now!" Mark shouted. With that said he grabbed her head and pulled her up.

Mark leaned her over the Jacuzzi and trailed some kisses down her back and over her ass cheeks. He reached her feminine core and he licked and laved it. He held her legs apart and thrust his tongue deep. Charlene's legs trembled from the sheer pleasure. He licked and fingered her for what seemed like hours and when she caved, she screamed his name. "Mark!"

Before she could resurface from her climax, Mark plunged into her deep. He fucked her so good the experience was mind blowing and when she climaxed again he lost control, spilling his seed in her.

Mark lifted her and took her to the bed. They cuddled and she slept in the warmth of his body. "I am home now Mon amour, I am home!" he said.

She was glad he was there hoped that he would stay.

She could say she found happiness. She would never forget this night no matter what.