Sex Surprise Ch. 1

Story Info
Four girls surprise & proceed to jump him.
2k words
3.89
54.1k
3
0

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/27/2022
Created 06/25/2002
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

First off I will tell you that I write this to share an experience of mine. Well, more of a fantasy mixed with an experience or two. I wrote this last week and posted it here because I found this to be the best way to get it out, and so on. I do hope you enjoy it, but if not... tell me. Though all in all it is just a story. Fiction, so don't get too worked up about it. All right, I'll begin now.

------------

It was late Friday night a few years back now that I received a phone call from my then quite recent ex-girlfriend Erica. She was calling to ask me to stop by, in which she said something about picking up some things I had left over a few months back. This brought me to remembering how the relationship of her and I had ended... which made me want to ignore her plea, and then I thought of how I had last seen her body in all it's glory an I had heard stories that she had grown up a bit… something to the notion of… "Just right in just the right spot". It was also late, so I figured she would be ready or at least getting ready for bed, and being I am a male this is what made me agree to swing by and pick up the stuff.

As I came to the door of her house at about eleven p.m., I noticed that there were quite a few cars in the driveway. Just before I could knock she opened the door alone wearing her familiar silky light pink bed robe tied up, which exposed her smooth long legs from bum to toe. She let me in, and then telling me to wait a moment in her bedroom. Which didn't sound strange being the place I had normally spent my time while I was over there.

Going down the hall to her room I noticed all the rooms were dark and empty, no one was home I assumed besides Erica of course. I waited in her room, sitting on the edge of the bed. Looking around I noticed the curtains where pulled shut and fastened with a little rope tie, and the floor was cleared (it had been covered with her female junk most of the times I had been there before) and clean.

The thing that really got me was in her closet with all her Abercrombie and etc. shirts was a round black clear casing over a shiny black bulb that reminded me of a camera lens of some sort, but not one I recognized... also strange, a red glow came from the shirt it hid behind. I became curious as to what it was... and just as I was going to investigate, the door was pushed open.

Though it was not Erica who came in then... it was Mattie, Meagan, Erica, AND Mary. I sat surprised to see them all, and even more surprised to see what they were wearing.

Mattie, a cute little brunette I knew from school came in first wearing nothing more then two-piece underwear set. Tiny tight pink panties that I noticed cupped her butt, oh so nice, as she walked by me to the left side of the bed, and a matching pink bra over her small but nicely rounded and (at that moment at least) perky breasts. She was very young then, about 2 years younger then me, but nice body just the same.

The fine brunette (well... she was naturally, but happened to have blond highlights at that moment) that followed behind Mattie's cute butt was Meagan. Standing at the left corner of the bed at my left leg in super tight jeans and an even tighter (at least it looked that way) tank top that was tied in a little knot above her beautiful belly button. She had to have been the most endowed of the girls. She was bigger then them as well, not fat no, but she had more build... which comes with the previously stated benefits of having large breasts (which most guys prefer) to show off.

Then, Erica came in with Megan S. just behind Meagan. She wore her robe as before, but it was now untied and opened for my viewing pleasure. Thus exposing her leopard print bra and matching thong (so you know... I had seen that thong many times before both as it was at that moment, and as it was later on... on the floor, but that is a few other stories... back to this one.) Erica was much taller then the other girls. She had always been the tall skinny blond at school. With extraordinary long legs that didn't exactly fit her small upper body, what did fit were her small although nice and plump as I had remembered... and yet bigger and better then ever before breasts. All in all she came out in a package that I had ridden before and loved, as well as would love to ride again.

Last to enter, the one that walked in with her left hand around Erica's waist and resting on her left butt cheek... Mary. Erica's counterpart and supposed side lover. Seriously, I had heard stories. (And seeing their hands caressing each other's cheeks as they walked in I think proves truth of those stores) Anyhow, she was a short very sexy little cute assed blonde girl. I had been with her once or twice, earlier that year. Which this meant that I knew already two out of four of the girls favorite spots and so on. Megan S. was the most experienced out of the group, and the one with the nicest butt. Standing to my right in a blue string type of thong that puffed out in the front, and pulled up her nice round bottom. She also wore a baby blue little tight t-shirt that she nipped through with her rather small but nice tits.

They all surrounded me as I sat there on the bed. I wasn't sure what to do or what to say, but I finally came up with the words to ask "What... What's going on?" Erica replied with "Just a little party, why? Do you want to join?" …..."Of course, but doesn't look like I really have a choice... do I?" I asked. "Nope, tonight you're ours," said Meagan as she made the first move and climbed up into my lap. Just as she got in the right position she planted her lips on mine. Lashing her tongue around the inside of my mouth rather innocently, and sweet.

I felt the others joining in. Mattie came up on my left, taking my hand. She guided it around seductively and then took a few fingers into her mouth... teasing me with a sort of pump suck motion. Then she guided my hand to her breasts, and that was when I knew just how they wanted this to go down. I took my hand under Mattie's left bra cup and squeezed in a counter pumping motion. She seemed to love it more then I had imagined... which made me wonder if she had really any sexual experience prior to that. As I squeezed Mattie's breast I went back to the other.

Meagan still straddling my lap let off the kiss. With my right hand I undid the knot in her shirt and helped her slide it up and over her head. Which released her large round globes yet were still in a white cotton bra. I came up a bit and went into another luscious kiss with her, this time my tongue doing the probing. While doing so I wrapped my right arm around her giving a sort of side hug squeezing her right breast up into my chest then proceeding to un do her bra clasp. When I let off of both the kiss and hug, her breasts dropped. I threw the bra to the floor, and continued our make-out session... this time with her newly exposed nipples.

Still massaging Mattie's upper body in seductive and kind of violent manner, I decided to let my hand travel from there. Releasing her right nipple as I pinched and caressed, I ran my hand down her stomach. I rubbed her side and making sure to touch all around her beautiful belly. Then proceeding to travel more until I reached the top of her panties. Stretching them from the left side band, and toying with her just above her virgin slot. Sort of curling her short pubic hair with the tip of my index finger. Then I went a bit lower and rubbed lightly on her seemingly already moist lips. She gave a small moan, as I continued. After a bit of this I gave in, and let two of my fingers slide inside her. Pumping in and believing to know just the right time, I let out, and repeated. She let out so much energy, pulsing with moans as well as contracting in a way. "I've never been touched like this," she said in between breaths and quick moans. I let off a bit and pulled down her panties, exposing what was causing all of her commotion. Admiring her tender lips a moment, and then I continued.

As I sucked violently on Meagan's large breasts and rocked her into a dry hump motion, and at the same time pleasured Mattie like never before.

Others were having just as much fun as it seemed. Erica lay on my side, at the right of the bed with her legs dangling off to the floor. I had missed the before show of Megan slipping off Erica's thong and apparently throwing it on me. Now as I looked over I could see (feel) Erica arching back into me, as Mary was off the bed squatting on her knees with her head between Erica's long legs and face deep into her crotch. I hadn't ever seen a girl give another girl head then... it was new to me, and I really got into it. Each time I saw Mary's head move into Erica's pussy, Erica would moan (which was more like a scream) and jolt back into me. With every jolt, her neck would bend back more and more.

I watched in tell her she was bent back so far that her eyes met with mine, which she then took my right hand under her control. Guiding it around her side and pushing my fingers up and under one of her bra cups. I started to massage her tit under it. All the while I was sucking Meagan's, and had continued to finger Mattie on my left. Mary went around to the front of the bed. Standing in her blue thong and baby blue t-shirt, in which her nipples were now hard as ever.

Mattie was now relaxing back, on my side as I still prowled her body with my left hand. I had laid back a bit onto my elbows on the bed with Meagan sitting up on my stomach. Erica was now also lying on my side (on the right) with body parallel to mine. I stretched my arm down across her belly, and let my hand rest on her crotch. As I fingered to unbelievably attractive young girls, and pleasured another orally... Mary undid my belt. Pulling it off and my jeans to the floor she came up on me just as she had just recently done to Erica. Right after which she took me into her mouth... all of me. (I happen to be only 8 inches or so, but still that is quite a bit to actually pull into your throat in one swallow. Mary took me in, out, and around her lips and mouth repeatedly, making me never want her to stop. Then it hit me...

I was now pleasuring three as I said before unbelievably attractive girls, a cute young inexperienced virginal brunette, a very beautiful and busty but also a young virginal brunette (with blond highlights); and my ex-girlfriend... a tall extremely sexy blond; all while a bisexual cute little blond (with The nicest ass) vigorously sucked me off...

TO BE CONTINUED...