Sex Swords

Story Info
A Different Duel.
882 words
3.79
13.5k
1
0

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/18/2022
Created 05/14/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Dazzle1
Dazzle1
142 Followers

Cassidy Blane readied herself for tonight's match or in her mind her next conquest. The beautiful blond was a top rated erotic duelist. Part of the fraternity of sexual adventurers she fought non lethal duels where the prize was the sexual subjugation of her foe for the night. More often than not her looks and size caused her opponents to underestimate her and the humiliation as she made them serve her pleasure was sweet.

Other than a sports bra and panty and wrist guards she was bare. She picked up her sword which projected an erotic weakening field and than hid her secret weapon.

The game was simple defeat your opponents by making them orgasm; the vanquished were than weakened and under compulsion to the victor.

**************

Cassidy entered the force field maze. One of the few things beyond on her control was who she would meet. In this case 20 players participated and who you met was your opponent. Being Bi that was no problem but she hated to have sex with an unappealing person. She still shuddered at the memory of a match early in her career. She had lost to an ugly and smelly man. But his talent with the weapon surpassed her's and she was forced to be his toy. She still hated to lose and did not often.

After several turns, she entered a small area where another player awaited.

Tall and good looking, short beard, a promising start.

He nodded, "Dirk Monroe"

"Cassidy Blane", she responded.

He looked at her appraisingly, "It will be good to be pleasured by a beautiful woman."

"How kind, "she replied. " And I do hope you enjoy the pleasure of being my sex slave."

"A woman of fire is always most desirable."

Cassidy drew her sword and activated it, "Do you wish to surrender of must I break you?"

Dirk drew his own weapon, "Come little one."

Despite their verbal taunts neither rushed the other. They appraised each other's skill. Cassidy could see that this was not some oaf who relied on just power. Trying a feint, she tried a low cut to his hip. Faster than she expected he blocked and slid underneath and make solid contact with her ass.

Damn she thought, the blow definitely weakened her and increased her horniness.

Dirk followed up with some heavy blows which she parried but the energy advantage had clear shifted in his favor. A glancing blow hit her left breast caused her sports bra to snap off exposing her ample tits.

"Luscious, " he taunted

She had one move left, Cassidy thought going to her knee; hoping to bait him

Dirk went for an overhead blow as she expected.

Cassidy slipped her sex dagger out her sheath and hit him solidly in the balls.

Her male opponent fell in the air and landed on his back hard.

The blond smiled, as she saw him shuddering and having a full erection.

"Lets play, " she grabbed his sword and her own. Jabbing one in his chest the other back to his cock. "You are mine!"

Dirk tried to hold on, but he had been weakened and aroused and exploded with an explosive orgasm.

*****************

To the victor goes the spoils as Cassidy surveyed her slave.

Stand up spread your legs!" She commanded

Dirk was forced to obey. She walked around him feeling his muscle and than grabbed his cock.

"This and you belong to me, "she told him.

"Yes Mistress Cassidy."

"You were skilled, but like many of my victim you were careless. On your knees slut."

He sank to his knees.

"Now suck my pussy, " The blond controlled her toy's head.

Dirk was skilled with his tongue which was fortunate she thought. Cassidy had been turned on by the blows she had taken and needed release as she squirted all over him.

"Ah. " Now I think its time for me to punish you."

"Yes Mistress."

"On the bed face down."

Cassidy began her spanking routine, "She loved punishing like this. It showed her slave for the night her superiority. She warmed his ass while keep him just from the orgasm.

"Thank you mistress."

"Say, Cassidy is my conqueror.

"Mistress Cassidy is my conqueror."

"Yes, as she flipped him over. "I am going to take my pleasure." She mounted her erect member. "Fuck me!"

Dirk began pumping as the blond arched her back like a sexy cat.

"Ya!!"

After she has her fill from this position, she bound his wrists to a pulley and lifted him in the air. Cassidy positioned her ass so her could penetrated.

"Fuck my ass!" She demanded. It was a difficult position but Dirk was able to perform it.

Cassidy giggled, "Now for more fun." she attached a cock ring and leashed to the helpless male and started swinging him back and forth.

"Ahh!"

Say, I am Cassidy's plaything."

"I am Cassidy's plaything. Please Mistress mercy!"

She laughed and nibbled on his ear, "Yes I will show you mercy, my stallion," she lifted her finger, "But I am keeping you up there all night."

****************

That morning as custom dictated Cassidy released Dirk.

"I hate losing ," he remarked. 'But you were the better duelist."

Cassidy kissed him, "I hope we meet up again."

Dazzle1
Dazzle1
142 Followers