Sex T.V.

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
L.A. Wicker
L.A. Wicker
4,023 Followers

Talin couldn't move or talk, she was helpless and at his mercy. "Oh god...yeah, yeah!" she moaned, loving his throbbing prick on her pussy and Talin wanted to hump him. "Move back and forth, but Zack...be really, really careful, ok?" she purred as he slowly moved his hips, slipping his hard cock over Talin's wet pussy, over her clit and into her swollen lips. "Oh my fuckin' god, Zack, Zack!" Talin cried out loud and squeezed her eyes shut. "Zack I'm...I'm!" she squealed out, her back arched again and her legs locked around his back. "I'm cuming, I'm cuming!" Talin squealed again, a hot rush of blood hit her brain and her hips were vibrating. "I'm cuming on...my...brother! I'm cuming on my...big...brothers' cock!" Talin growled as hot juice shot from between her legs, splashed on Zack and her head was spinning.

He quickly let go of Talin's wrist and Zack held her tiny hips, as his stiffened cock-shaft rubbed over her slick pussy and into her warm slit. "Oh god, Talin...go baby, have fun! Cum for me, cum for your...brother!" he growled, her back arched and she humped him harder. "That's my girl, that's my sexy, sexy sister! Cum on your big brother's hard, throbbing prick!" he said with a commanding voice and pushed to her more.

"Oh god, oh god, oh my fucking...god!" Talin screamed as her body felt as if she were on fire and she had exploded on poor Zack, covering him with her nectar and leaving him in need. "Oh Zack, hold me! Hold me!" he hugged her and Talin kissed him. She looked deep into his eyes and knew what she had to do. "Zack I've decided something and...I think you'll like it," she whispered, pushed him off her body and crawled down the bed. "I love you...Zack!" Talin said, opened her mouth and took him.

Zack moaned as Talin locked her mouth around his throbbing cock-head and gently started sucking. "Oh baby, yes, oh Talin! My girl! My baby...girl!" he moaned and caressed her pretty face, looking into her loving eyes and he could feel the pressure building in his balls. "Suck it, baby! Suck my hard cock! Suck your...brother!" he growled, she moaned out and Zack was so close, but he wanted this to last and not end this soon. "I'm close baby, slow down and let me enjoy you more," he said, hoping Talin would ease off, but she sucked hard and started taking more of him.

Talin loved the control she had over Zack and he was whimpering like a baby. She sucked harder, taking him deeper and he was going crazy under her. 'I may have to do this again!' she thought and sucked hard, easing him closer to her throat and she felt his cock jump. She let him pop from her mouth, Talin started pumping her small hands up and down his long, thick shaft. "Oh my baby, cum for me. I want to taste my...man!" she purred and leaned to suck his big cock-head.

Talin was pumping his shaft and sucking the swollen head, while flicking her warm tongue over his tiny cum slit and he couldn't hold back any more. "Oh my god! Yes, yes, yes!" he grunted, lifted his hips and exploded in his little sisters' willing, young mouth. "Talin, Talin!" Zack moaned as she gagged and fought to drink his cum.

Talin pumped him hard and when his cum hit her throat, she gagged, kept swallowing and drinking him. 'Oh my baby! My sweet, Zack, my guy!' she thought as her hands slid up and down his jerking shaft, giving him to pleasure every man wanted from his woman, but most never got or dare to ask and she gave it willingly.

She let him pop from her mouth and licked her lips. "That was fun!" Talin giggled and the audience went crazy cheering and screaming. She slid up Zack's body and kissed him. "I hope I made you happy." Talin whispered and they kissed again.

***************

Holly ran up to the kids and hugged them tight. "My god, you guys are going to be fuckin' stars, after that! I have never seen or heard anything that hot...in my life!" she smiled, as they walked into her dressing room and they sat down. "Well, I guess I owe you guys more money and my producer wanted me to ask you something very personal." Holly paused and hoped she didn't make them mad. "He wanted to know if you would be willing to...come on the show one more time and...go for broke!" she added and watched a shocked look cover their faces.

"You mean...to do the real thing and make it with each other?" Zack asked and his blood was boiling, but not from being mad and his cock started filling with blood.

Talin's pussy was tingling as she tried to imagine getting Zack's big cock up her tiny cunt and she was still a fucking virgin. "Wait now, a blow job is a lot different than going on TV and um...fucking each other! Zack, we shouldn't even think about this and we need to get the money and just leave now!" she said and her heart was fluttery like crazy.

"They told me to tell that they would be willing to pay you guys...five million, cash!" Holly said and watched their jaws drop. "One million to come on next week and...do it!" she added and saw that Talin's face was bright red. "What more could you ask for in a man, Talin?" Holly asked and kept teasing. "To have Zack, your big brother, be your first man and take your virginity!" she purred and gave Talin a wink.

Talin slowly shook her head no and looked to the floor. "I was hoping to stay that way until I got married," she whispered and felt Zack caressing her back.

"Baby, we can go and not listen to this. You're right, a blow job is a little different than making it on TV." Zack said as he held her and caressed her face. "Let's go home now," he said when the girl came in the room with their money and sat it by them.

She wanted to offer them anything, but Holly could see that Talin was upset and they weren't having any part of it. "Well, you know my number and if you change your mind, just give me a ring and we'll set it all up." Holly said as she stood, gave them a hug and watched them walk away. "Damn, those two are the best we've ever had or ever will!" she said with a sigh and hoped that they would think it over.

***************

The next few weeks were fun ones, as Talin and Zack enjoyed spending their money and being with each other. They were just finishing lunch at a small café, holding hands and Talin leaned to her brother. "This is so much fun and I love being with you," she whispered against his lips, as she reached into his pants and squeezed his cock. "I'm sorry that I haven't helped you since the show, but I was...kinda embarrassed and um...couldn't believe what I did and how crazy I went!" she laughed, covered her face and Talin's entire body was on fire.

He reached around her and gently kissed his baby sister on the lips. "It was my doing too! I'm the one that got you that horny and made you...cum." Zack whispered as his right hand slid under her left breast and his thumb caressed Talin's nipple.

She squeezed his cock harder and her tongue was trying to get into his mouth. "I'll make it up to you...tonight and um...you'll like what I have planned for us," she said with a smile, thinking of the tiny nightie that she got when he went into the sporting goods store and left her alone.

Zack returned her kiss and he rubbed her nipple deeper. "I can't wait, I've been dying to hold and make out with you again!" he moaned as they kissed and she squeezed his cock.

"I'll make it up to you...tonight and you're going to like it, I promise!" Talin purred and kept pulling his cock.

"I love you so much!" Zack said as they kissed more and he was ready to go home now. "We could go now and pretend its tonight!" he laughed and she slapped him.

Talin gave him a slap and shook her head. "Nope, you have to wait and you'll be happy you did. So calm down, you know I'll help you," she smiled, kissed him and pulled away. "Now, let's go looking around and I want to buy more stuff! So, keep you undies on, mister and be patient!" Talin laughed and they walked away.

*************** It was nearing eight at night and Zack hadn't seen Talin since they got home at five. 'I wonder what she's doing? My poor cock needs some of her loving and I might got lucky again!' he thought and hoped that she'd suck him.

"Hey Zack!" Talin called from her room. "Can you bring me a Coke and come talk to me?" she added and knew he would. Zack needed some love and Talin also knew that he probably wanted her to suck his cock again.

He rushed to the kitchen, grabbed a Coke and ran to her room. Zack walked in and could not believe his eyes. "Wow, this is awesome and you look...look," he said and couldn't think of a word to describe just how beautiful Talin looked in the 'play' wedding dress. "I wish this was real...I'd love to be your husband and this be our...wedding night." Zack said as he looked to her sparkling eyes through her thin veil and down to her tiny breasts cover with a sheer-white top.

She smiled and felt her face blush. "Thank you baby and that's um...kinda what um...I...was hoping for. Zack...I want you." Talin whispered as she ran her hand down her leg and over the sheer-white stockings. "Be my first...man!" she purred and held out her arms for her brother, Zack.

He sat the Coke down and flew into her arms. "Oh god, are you sure? I want you to think this through and not regret anything!" he said as they kissed and Talin grabbed his growing cock-shaft, pulling it and getting him hard.

"I'm sure and I should have done this weeks ago! I want you Zack and I also want to be yours forever! Will you agree to that and be my...man, forever?" Talin asked, as tears ran down her cheeks and dripped on her breasts.

Zack grabbed her and hugged. "Oh baby, you know I will and I promise to be a good husband. Will you be my wife and...merry me, please!" he said, reached under the side of her bed and pulled out a tiny box. He opened it, showed her the ring inside and Talin hugged him.

"Yes, I'll merry you and be yours forever!" Talin smiled, they kissed and he slipped the ring on her finger. She looked into his eyes, lifted the veil and spread her legs. "Come and make love to your new...wife!" Talin giggled and Zack pulled off his clothes.

He moved over Talin and they started kissing. His hands roamed her body and Talin's roamed his, exploring and finding new ways to excite each other. "Oh Zack, I'm wet and I'm ready! Please take me, please!" she begged, laid down and spread her legs wide. "Take your wife and love me!" Talin moaned, Zack slid between her legs and she felt his cock-head at her opening.

He kissed her, moved his cock to her and gently pushed forwards. Her tight muscles grabbed him, squeezing and trying to keep this massive intruder out. "You are sooo fucking tight!" he grunted, tried pushing deeper and he felt Talin pulling him.

"Yeah, oh fuck! You're cock is sooo huge and sooo freakin' thick, oh fuck, oh fuck!" Talin screamed when he broke her hymen and claimed her as his new bride. "I'm yours now, I'm your, your, wife now! Oh Zack, oh my...Zack!" Talin whimpered as her body relaxed and Zack felt good in her. "Love me, Zack...love me!" she moaned and he slowly moved back and forth, easing his shaft about half way out of her and he'd thrust back inside. "I love you, I love you so much!" Talin moaned as she kissed her brother and new man.

"I bet Holly would love to see this, wouldn't she?" he moaned, as he loved Talin and her sexy body. "Oh baby, I love you too!" Zack grunted, as he slipped in and out of her. "You're my girl now and I'm never letting you out of my sight! My new wife!" he moaned loud and pushed completely in Talin. "I'm sorry, but...oh god!" Zack grunted, his cock jerked and it started shooting up his sisters'...wife's pussy and he couldn't stop.

"Oh fuck, oh my fuck...shit...shit!" Talin squealed, as his massive cock exploded up her pussy and it filled her with her brothers' seeds. "Oh Zack, cum in me, cum up my pussy! I want a baby! I want your...baby!" she grunted, as he pumped her full and when Zack heard what she said, he fucked her harder and as deep as he could.

"Oh god, really? You want to have our baby?" he grunted, hammered his cock up her pussy and his sperm was filling her. "Will it work or not? I don't want to...hurt you!" Zack smiled, as he used her and stayed deep in her, knowing that it would also keep his spunk in her and help Talin's chances of having their baby.

"No, it won't hurt me, but our babies could come out kinda...weird!" she giggled and hugged Zack. "We could keep trying, until we had a normal one and stop then!" Talin giggled and was glad she took birth control pills now. "Silly, I'm sorry, I shouldn't have said that and I'm sorry. We couldn't have kids, they would come out a mess and we'd have some explaining to do!" she said and the look on his face broke her heart.

He kissed Talin and wished she hadn't said that. "I know, I was just playing along with you." Zack said and hoped that she'd change her mind someday.

***************

"Hey, I'm going looking for a job this week and I heard that new coffee shop might be hiring too." Zack told Talin and a sad look covered her face. "Yeah, we're out of money and rent is do in two weeks," he said and caressed her face.

"Damn, I don't want to work, I like when we can lay around all day making out, feeling each other up and um...fucking all day too!" she giggled and had an idea. "We could call and see if Holly still wants us on her show or not. I could always pretend I'm a virgin and she might pay us what she said." Talin laughed and slid on the floor, between Zack's legs and started sucking his cock-head.

He smiled and caressed her face. "God, I love it when you suck my cock!" he moaned and thought of Talin's idea. "Do you think we could fool her or not? Holly is pretty damn smart or she wouldn't be where she is!" he said, watching Talin nursing his cock-head and she made sure to smile.

She let him pop from her mouth and Talin wiped her chin. "I could fake it and as you push in, I just scream, kick and claw your back. She'll never know any better or that we faked it!" she smiled and took him back into her warm mouth.

"I hope so, because Holly is a smart lady and it might be hard to fool her, but I'll call in the morning and see what she has to say." Zack said as he watched Talin and enjoyed her wonderful mouth around his cock-head. "Let's go to bed...I need something from my sexy, little sister and I need it now!" he smiled, pulled her up and into his arms.

She stood up and returned his hug. "What do you want from...me?" Talin teased and rubbed her hips into his, enjoying his stiff cock and the way it was rubbing her.

"Let's go and I'll show you!"

"You bad boy, trying to put your dick in me and screw your baby sister!" Talin giggled as they kissed and Zack played with her ass.

"Hell yes! If every guy around had a sister that looked and acted like you...incest will be legal!"

"Oh lord, you are a mess, but I love you and always will!" Talin smiled, kissed him and they went to bed.

***************

Holly was happy to hear from Zack, but she also knew a scam and laughed. "Zack baby, Talin is not a virgin and I'm sorry, but um...I had you guys watched. If you'd like, maybe we could try and get you on in a few months, but I can't promise Zack." Holly laughed and wished that they would have done this when she first asked them, but now, it wouldn't be as hot or a turn on.

"You had someone watching us?" Zack asked, as his blood boiled and he was mad.

"Yes and now, I'm glad that I did! I'm sorry Zack, but in this business, we have to be careful and um...not get scammed!" Holly said as she twirled her hair and thought of how hot the two kids were. "The best I could do is...a few grand, but that's it and I'm not sure when we have an opening. You guys opened the door to all kinds of nice people and they are all related! So, incest is about all we're doing these days and they are good!" she added and looked at her watch. "I have an appointment, so...you guys take care. Bye, bye!" she said and hung up the phone.

Zack nodded his head to Talin and a big frown covered her face. "Well fuck!" Talin stomped her foot down and started looking for a job on her laptop. "Damn, I wished we would have saved some money and left it!" she said with sadness and Zack hugged her. "I know, but we did have fun and now, we have each other and I'd take you over money...any day!" Zack smiled and leaned to kiss his little sister.

"Oh, listen to you trying to butter me up and get in my panties again!"

"Well, I was hoping to get in your hot, little pussy and use it for awhile!"

"Mmmm, I think we could do that, but I need to tell you something first and I hope you won't get mad at me." Talin said as she caressed his face and lightly kissed him. "I haven't had my monthly in a long time and I'm guessing that you are gunna be a Daddy soon!" she said and Zack was speechless.

Zack heard Talin and he couldn't believe this. "You had birth control, didn't you use it or what?"

Her heart sank and she felt so hurt. "I forgot a few times and...I thought you'd be happy and excited." Talin said and just looked at him.

"Talin, we are young, broke and you are my sister. It's a little hard to be excited or happy." Zack replied and could see she was hurt.

"What do you want to do then?" she asked as tears rolled from her eyes and down her cheeks.

Zack hugged Talin and gently kissed her. "Hey, I'm sorry, but it's just...if we weren't broke , I would feel better about this, but it's going to be really hard on us and I just hate the idea of not being able to get all the things we'll need for the baby."

"We'll be alright sweetheart and maybe when my belly gets big...you can call Holly again and ask her then!"

"I bet she'd love that!" he laughed and rubbed her stomach.

Talin hugged him and she was on fire. "I think she will too! Let's go fuck now, my pussy is on fire for...Daddy's big, hard cock!" she giggled, grabbed his growing cock and squeezed it.

Her hand felt so good and Zack flexed his shaft. "That sounds so cool and I'm ready for some hot...mommy pussy!" he said with a smile, grabbed Talin in his arms and took her to their bedroom. He sat her on the side of the bed, pulled down her panties and positioned his cock to her opening. "I love you, mom." Zack whispered as he gently eased forward and pushed into his sisters' pussy. "Oh my god!" he moaned as her insides hugged him and squeezed.

Talin giggled when Zack picked her up and took her to bed. He gently sat her down, eased off her undies and slid into her willing body. "Yeah, oh baby, my baby!" she whimpered as her brother filled her small pussy with his big, hard cock and Zack held her in his arms. "Oh Zack, oh god! Fuck me, fuck my...mommy pussy!" Talin giggled as he started moving back and forth, gently using her tiny hole and she clawed at his back.

He slowly moved back and forth, sliding in and out of Talin's hot pussy. "Baby, my sexy, sexy girl!" Zack said with a low voice, as he kissed her lips and his fingers toyed with her hard nipples. "You're pussy has been sooo damn hot the last few weeks and I know why," he smiled as they kissed and held each other close.

Talin loved when Zack kissed her and it always made her so wet. "It's because our baby is me and...growing!" she moaned as his stiff cock moved in and out of her body. "I'm gunna have our little...baby!" she moaned as Zack moved faster and he held her tighter. "Yeah, fuck me, fuck my pussy, fuck my...mommy pussy, Zack! Fuck my pregnant...mommy pussy!" she cried out when he pushed her back and their bed and started fucking her harder. "Yeah, Zack...fuck me! Fuck my pregnant pussy!" Talin cried as Zack used her hard and rammed his cock to her core.

He pushed her back on the bed and really started pounding Talin's body. "You make me fucking crazy and sooo fucking hard!" he grunted and moved faster, driving deep into his sister and her moaning drove him on. Her juices were running on his cock, dripping on the bed and it made a wonderful slurping sound. "Oh Talin, I love you, I love you!" he cried as the wonderful sound of sex filled his ears and her pussy was dripping more.

L.A. Wicker
L.A. Wicker
4,023 Followers