Sex Therapy

Story Info
Today is the first day of the sexual therapy class.
2k words
3.66
49.9k
5
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Today is the first day of the sexual therapy class you've joined. You're very nervous not knowing exactly what to expect but high hopes of gaining better personal knowledge of your sexual self. You pace outside the room getting a feel for who is in there as well and hoping it's a larger crowd so you can hide in the back seeming little in need.

The minutes seem to go by almost like the night will never end. People talking among themselves and others are sitting quietly alone. You wonder why they are all there and if their reasons are the same as yours.

The instructor comes in shortly after 6:00 p.m. "Hello, my name is Stacie. I will be in charge of this class on self-sexual awareness."

You watch with real interest for her confidence seems high and knowledge beyond what you've known. As you watch her move, you notice a sparkle in her eyes and a slight smile in enjoying what she is doing. You listen to every word she speaks and to the questions others in room ask. But, you can't seem to open up with your own concerns or needs in understanding and stay quiet and shy in appearance.

The weeks go by and you still aren't able to open up and this goes much noticed by Stacie but she seems to see it isn't a good thing to bring up with anyone who seems shy in the classroom. At the end of the last class, she hands out papers. On yours, there is a note letting you know she does private sessions when she feels that approach will help the person more, but unknown to you; you are the only one who receives this note.

The note gives a time and place to meet her for a private session to talk over why it's been so hard for you to open up during the classes. This stays on your mind as the week continues. The session is to be that coming Friday night same time but in a private office across the street from the conference building.

Friday comes but the day feels forever. You wonder how you will face her and what to say to her about your shyness. You arrive early and see her walking in and become nervous and wonder if you should leave but a small thing in the back of your mind reminds you she is not one to judge another by what they know but to help them in how to understand and feel ok sexually alone or with a partner.

You enter the building and find the room. The door is open but you do not see her. Just as you turn to walk out she's there. "Hello, I am glad you showed up." "I've been waiting please come in."

"I normally don't do private session but to couples but you've been very different from others I've had in my classes. I could not let you leave completely without knowing if you gained from them and if not how I can help you more. Let's talk some and see where you are and what we can do for you."

We talk in general terms. You seem shy in talking over how you feel on sexual things. I find it very arousing. As the time goes by, my interest turn from profession to wanting personal knowledge of things sexual with you and you show signs of sexual interests as well.

Taking a chance, I ask if it would help you to have the session become one of acting out the sexual things to know better how it makes you feel doing things with yourself and with a partner. You blush and stutter slightly but agree it could be what you really need since words are hard to come by in your feelings.

"Please, stand up for me." As you do, I slowly unbutton your shirt removing it and placing it over a chair. I undo your pants next starting with the belt, the button, the zipper, and slide them down along with your boxers. I motion you to sit and I remove your shoes, socks, and finish removing the pants and boxers. You're now completely exposed to me.

I kneel in front of you taking off my shirt and skirt; I've already removed my shoes. I do leave on the under cloths for now. You're blushing by this point not sure how to respond knowing your manhood is now very visible and erect.

I stand you up and we are now face to face. "Please let me put this blind fold on you and in your mind let yourself feel what you feel as I do things to you or have you do things to yourself. Make mental notes as you go since after I want you to write them down explaining the feelings. This will be of better help for you it seems than to voice it and is what I know will help you open to the feelings you desire."

I take your arms and have them placed straight out from your body on the sides. The blind fold on. I use a feather and slowly move it from your left finger tips along your arms, over the shoulders to the back of your neck, and down to the right arm and fingers. From there I move the feather under the arm and along the side of your body, down your legs but only the outsides of them and back up to the side and across your chest softly going around your nipples. I zig zag it around your chest and stomach moving ever so close to your cock. I kneel moving the feather just but the side of your balls and up and down the inside of your legs and finally along the sides of your very hard cock. Circling the cock with feather and around its head you seem to tingle in excitement. I move around to your back and doing the zig zag from your neck down to your butt. I then carefully brush the feather between the butt cheeks and it seems to really excite you more.

I move back in front of you but you're not aware I've removed my inner clothing. I stand in front of you using my finger tips and repeating the motions I did with the feather. As my fingertips go down your chest and stomach, I move them out to the sides of your hips and down as far as they go on to your thighs and back up reaching behind you and moving them around your butt. As I move closer to do this, your body senses mine is now naked, my nipples are hard next to your body, I feel your arms want to give in to holding me but I stop you and have you keep your arms out.

I remove the blind fold and let you know to watch me. I again move my fingers down your chest and stomach but this time one moves slightly to the side and under your balls just between your legs and massage the area while the other one takes your cock and slowly strokes it and at times taking the hand palm in towards the cock pushing it again my stomach and stroking it, then stepping back a bit with it still stroking but coming up from the bottom of the cock in a twisting motion and massaging your balls now too.

I step back and take your hands and place them on your cock and you seem to know to do the same motions. I keep helping to show you ways to move your hand around your cock as we both stroke together without missing a beat. You seem to get weak in the knees so I have you kneel down and lean forward resting your head in your palms and spreading your legs.

I move behind you and massaging your butt and gently moving my finger tip over your anal hole then down between your leg and slightly touching around your balls and with my other hand stroking your cock more. I ask if you've tried any toys anally and you admit you have and give permission for me to use some. I first take the anal beads and insert them slowly one by one till there's just the end left out and turning the stroking of your cock over to you again and watch as I slowly slide the beads in one by one then out one by one repeating this till the last is removed each time. While inserting and removing the beads, I watch you as you stroke your cock and play with your balls. You move to your back and lift your legs up for better stroking and for my eyes to see you as I still insert and remove the beads. After several times doing this and seeing you close to climax. I stop.

In seeing the intense reactions, I decide to try a vibrating plug. I take a vibrator and move it around your stomach, sides of your cock and under your balls while the vibrating plugs are still inserted. I take my time moving the vibrator around your hard cock and massaging it with my other hand as the plug continues to vibrate in you. After some time, I remove the vibrating plug and insert the other vibrator very slowly in and out till you're relaxing with the motions. I have you start stroking your cock your way and playing with your balls as I move the vibrator in and out of you. I help you when I feel I want to in stroking your cock. Watching you as I use the vibrator I become more turned on. You have ways of your own in using your hands on yourself that's pleasing to see. You seem to be coming close to climax so I stop and make you stop.

I have you sit back in the chair and have you use some ice massaging it along your cock and balls as I get another vibrator and sit back against my desk. I slowly move it around my nipples and down to my pussy and have you watch as I use it on myself while you continue using the ice. The site of you watching me and me watching you is so intense. I can see you're longing for my touch as much as I long for yours but we keep going cause it pleasures us in what we see in each other.

After some time of doing this, I stop and take you over to the couch in my office. There I lay down and hand you the vibrator to use on me as I begin to lick around your cock and balls. Then sucking the cock in my mouth and slowly moving up very slightly using my teeth. As I lick and suck on you, you are using the vibrator and alternating eating my pussy, licking and sucking on the clit and around the opening of my pussy and with the other hand you play with my nipples.

We both feel near climaxing but aren't ready to give in. I sit up and move down in front of the couch with you and leaning forward and asking you to move behind me. You enter me doggie style and it feels so good. You've asked to use the vibrator on yourself as well. With one hand holding the vibrator in you anally you holding my body and moving in and out of my pussy and I feel you getting harder by the minute.

We climax together very hard but find we don't want to stop and with you still hard we continue working with toys for you and in positions together ending with me on top riding you hard as you suck on my nipples and we again climax together.

On the following Monday, I find an envelope left by you with details on things you felt and things you would like to relive. In it you ask for more private lessons. I get your number and set up another session. There's never to much in learning how you feel or how things feel together.