Sex, Thighs and Videotape

Story Info
Exhibitionist Kelly films kinky evening with boyfriend.
4.5k words
4.47
39.6k
17
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Kelly strode over to the expensive digital camera mounted on the tripod at the far end of the kitchen. Scrunching her left eye, she peered into the viewfinder with her right eye for one final check. Happy with the view, she carefully clicked the video record button. The first few seconds began elapsing on the LCD screen. Marching excitedly to the second tripod-mounted camera, which faced the kitchen side-on, Kelly repeated the process. Both cameras were now recording. She sauntered back into the picture, her image filling both screens.

Posing with her hands on her hips, Kelly assessed the scene again. The kitchen was spacious, modern and top-to-ceiling clean. It was night outside, but the kitchen was well lit from within. A row of expensive spotlights decorated the ceiling. The blinds by the double-window remained intentionally open. The trendy black and silver kitchen table with matching chairs had been temporarily moved to the far end of the room. They needed a clear area this evening. Normally they'd be entertaining their well-to-do friends over good food and fine wine in this room. But not tonight. Tonight was an altogether different dining experience.

Kelly's boyfriend Jon was on his hands and knees in the centre of the room. The two cameras captured him side on and from his rear. He was naked aside from studded black leather collars around his neck, wrists and ankles. He was also wearing nipple clamps, clearly visible in the viewfinder of the side-on camera. Across his ass, Kelly had crudely written the word 'cum slut' in her ruby red lipstick - one additional layer of humiliation. The entire evening was set up perfectly, another highlight in their extraordinary kinky sex life.

They'd met just over two years ago, introduced by mutual friends. They'd clicked straight away - emotionally, intellectually and physically. Especially physically. The sex was intense, fiery and electrifying. And as both discovered, they shared many of the same kinks and dark desires. It became a huge part of their lives, the exhilaration and excitement of discovering new limits and previously unknown pleasures. Roleplay, exhibitionism and humiliation were just a few of their favourites.

Kelly strutted around the room, taking her time and sexily posing in front of the cameras. She smiled provocatively. Her long brunette hair was tied back, her make-up meticulously applied. For tonight's show, Kelly sported a tight white cropped t-shirt with no bra. Her nipples were hard and erect, straining against the stretchy fabric. She'd also chosen a tight-fitting pair of light blue denim jeans with no panties. Her shaved pussy felt great against the cold, industrial denim. A lubricated butt plug was nestled snugly in her ass, adding to her highly aroused state.

A very attractive woman, Kelly had many desirable and enviable physical features. Her tanned complexion, hazelnut eyes, pert breasts, pear-shaped ass and smooth-as-silk long legs were all A-List goods. Jon took great pleasure in watching other men ogle his girlfriend in public. But if there was one feature he adored most, it was her feet. Small, soft, supple, sexy and beautiful was how he'd describe them. On the top of her right foot was a small tattoo of a Chinese symbol meant to represent fertility and playfulness. The tattoo had been a recent addition, one she'd chosen carefully while away on business. She knew it would drive him wild and hadn't been disappointed at his reaction when revealing it last month during a hot oil footjob. That evening her perfectly pedicured toenails were painted bright red. She liked many colours but red was probably her favourite. It was so slutty. Girly pink was a close second. Her feet were encased in a pair of eye-popping black six inch open-toe stiletto heels. The ultimate pair of 'fuck me' shoes.

Kelly was only too aware how much Jon adored and cherished her feet. She'd lost count how many times he'd sniffed, licked, sucked and cum on them. The power it gave her felt incredible.

Her heels clicked slowly and enticingly on the wooden floor as she sauntered over to him, a wooden stool in her hand. On reaching him, she hovered over his frame like a mighty goddess, before placing the stool directly in front of him.

Jon's head was bowed and body still. The very sound of those six inch heels edging closer had sent goose bumps across his muscular frame. Every part of his body was in a heightened state. He loved the feel of the leather collars around his neck, wrists and ankles. Likewise the nipple clamps. It made him feel degraded, heavily submissive and vulnerable, like he wasn't in control of anything, which was very much the case this evening. When Kelly had scrawled 'cum slut' across his bare ass in her red lipstick, he had no idea what she had written until she announced it to the camera a few moments later. He then felt that wonderful pang of sexual excitement, her additional act of degradation pushing him further into his submissive state. His dick was already twitching and hard, his balls heavy and full. He hadn't been allowed any sex for the past week and masturbating was definitely off the menu. His thick cock ached and throbbed in anticipation of what was to come, knowing every sordid detail was being recorded.

The filming of their sexual activities evolved naturally from their mutual kinks. Both were exhibitionists. Both liked to take explicit pictures of each other. And both liked to watch themselves fuck on camera. They'd made several films now; Jon's competent video editing and production skills coming in very handy. As with previous films, Jon would apply his editing/production skills and upload to several of their favourite porn sites in the 'Amateur' section. It usually took a couple of days. And then they'd wait for the views and comments. It turned them both on like crazy! The comments especially. They'd never been let down by the sheer number of depraved, disgusting and humiliating messages received on their uploaded videos. Kelly in particular loved being told what a ''nasty fucking whore'' she was how they would ''cum hard in every hole'' by the perverted members, 99% of which were male. Jon loved to read those comments too. They often fucked while reading them. Of course, they always blurred their faces to avoid anyone recognising them. They both had professional jobs and couldn't take the risk of showing their faces, despite the thrilling urge every time to show themselves fully.

Kelly bent down in front of the kneeling Jon, steadying herself by placing her hand on his left shoulder. She lifted up her right leg and slipped her foot out the stiletto. She placed the stiletto directly underneath him before sitting back on the wooden stool she'd placed in front of him. Bending forward on the stool, Kelly whispered softly in his right ear.

"Mmmm, you love my kinky stilettos don't you slut? I've been wearing them all day. My feet are so hot and sweaty. I just know you want to worship them. Lower you face into my stiletto and savour that wonderful scent."

Jon didn't need a second invitation. His dropped his head at record speed into her shoe, sniffing deeply, inhaling the scent of her wonderful feet deep into his lungs. He felt his veiny cock swell even more.

"There's a good slave. Doesn't it smell so good? Now lick and kiss the metal heel for me," encouraged Kelly.

Jon did as he was told, craning his neck sideways to lick and kiss attentively at the cold shiny heel. At the same time, he eyed Kelly's exposed red toenails to the left of him.

"Hmmm, I can see you're looking at my toes as well you devious little foot slut," Kelly said, knowing full well he wouldn't be able to resist a peek.

She pulled the stool closer. Picking up the heel, she placed it on her lap and then dangled her right foot tantalisingly in front of him. Jon greedily and instinctively darted forward but she instead pressed her foot hard against his face, stopping him dead in his tracks.

"My foot requires proper worship slave. I want each toe properly licked, sucked, kissed and adored. Are you up to that task?" she said sternly.

Jon nodded like a puppy. ''Yes Mistress Kelly."

She let her foot slide down his face into his eager mouth. He let out a deep moan as her toes slipped into his hungry, waiting mouth. Jon ran his tongue over each toe, sucking them delicately and then with more vigour. Kelly whimpered, contracting her anal muscles at the same time to intensify the impact of the butt plug as her foot-slut continued to devour and worship her pretty feet. Her dainty red toenails were glistening on account of all the saliva Jon was coating them with. They were both in bliss, eyes tightly closed and lost in the moment. Kelly loved having her toes sucked. Along with her clit and nipples, they were the most sensitive areas of her body. She leaned back a little on the stool and began pinching and twisting her nipples through the t-shirt.

"Such a good little foot worshipper," she said breathily, sliding her foot even further into his accommodating mouth.

Aware of maintaining her dominance, she suddenly pulled her foot away. Kelly saw the look of disappointment on Jon's face. She grinned. How she loved to control him like this. Bending down, she carefully encased her foot again in the slutty open-toe stiletto. They felt so sexy worn with the tight jeans and cropped t-shirt. She stood up, pushed the stool back and ambled round to the back of Jon, instructing him to remain in his hands and knees position. She squatted behind Jon, but to the side so she wasn't blocking the view of the rear camera. She'd made that mistake before. Not this time though. Kelly inspected his cock. It was rock hard and dripping with pre-cum.

"Oh yes you cum slut, you're definitely ready for your milking!" she purred.

Kelly turned to face the rear camera. The exhibitionist in her took over. Bringing her left hand to her mouth, she licked her palm in a slow, exaggerated manner before gripping Jon's cock between his legs, forcibly yanking it downwards. Jon let out a moan. With her other hand she slipped her index finger all the way into his pre-lubed anus. Despite it easily slipping in, he still gave a little forward buck and moan. Both cameras continued to vividly capture every sordid detail.

Kelly began slowly milking his cock, gently massaging his prostate at the same time - two acts she was extremely well-skilled in. Jon could only drop his head further and grunt. He knew he wouldn't last long with this kind of intense double stimulation. Not to mention the thrill of knowing every stroke, every thrust in his ass was being filmed. More pre-cum flowed from his cock, now a sticky thin stream pooling on the wooden floor. Kelly continued at a controlled pace, twisting his dick every now and again, marvelling at the gooey mess he was making on their kitchen floor. But she didn't want him cumming yet. This was only the warm-up act. Kelly slid her finger out his ass and unclasped her hand from his pulsing cock.

"I don't want you cumming yet slave," she barked.

"I've a lot more use for you. My feet aren't the only things I want you to worship."

She stood up and moved directly in front of the rear camera. Kelly loved to undress herself. First, she slipped off her stilettos for the second time that evening. Then with a devilish smile, she leisurely unbuttoned her jeans and pulled them down and off, kicking them away with her right foot. The camera now had a fantastic view of her shaved cunt and long, tanned legs. A shiver went up her spine. She decided to keep the cropped t-shirt on for now. It made her look and feel even more like a whore.

Barefooted, she strolled back in front of Jon, standing with her back to him. Kelly bent forward, placing her hands on her knees, baring her delicious pear-shaped ass - and the butt plug - in full glory. Jon was transfixed on the exposed sex toy, cosily entrenched in her asshole, just inches from his face. She reached behind and little by little tugged the butt plug from her asshole. The final two inches popped out her sphincter and made a slight squelchy noise. She turned round to face Jon, holding the shiny black plug in front of her like a rare and precious jewel.

"Well, look what we have here my little cock-sucking slut! A nice big butt plug, all slimy and warm from being up my ass for the last three hours. Just look at it. Covered from top to bottom in all my ass juices. Just waiting to be licked clean by a nasty anal whore! Open your mouth cunt."

Kelly rammed the plug into Jon's mouth, cruelly laughing as she did so. Jon fought the urge to gag and instead focused on the far from unpleasant taste. She'd used flavoured and edible lube, which was mixed with the familiar taste of her tangy ass juices. He greedily slurped away, his head bobbing back and forward as she coaxed the plug in and out his mouth.

"Yeah, that's it slave. Such an excellent cocksucker. Maybe we'll get you a real cock next time to suck on. One that's been up my ass as well."

Jon moaned louder as he heard these nasty, degrading words tumble from her mouth.

With the butt plug licked clean, Kelly pulled it from his mouth and tossed it across the room. It made a thump as the rubber hit the wooden floor near the side camera. She turned away from him again, adopting the same position - bent over with her hands gripping her knees. She then thrust backward so her ass slammed in his face.

"I'd like to be rimmed now slave. Get that fucking worthless tongue of yours deep into my asshole and eat my ass out!"

She closed her eyes, feeling the incredible sensation of his wet tongue work its way into her anus.

"Mmmm, fuck!" was all she could muster as she pressed her ass further back into his face, smothering him.

Jon made sure his tongue was rigid as he quickly darted in and out her butt hole. He absolutely loved to rim Kelly. The deeper and harder the better. He groaned as he tongue-fucked her, his sticky pre-cum still running down his stiff cock. He felt her push even further back into him, allowing him to drive his tongue deeper into her most forbidden of holes. He couldn't get enough and knew what his tongue was doing to her.

Eyes tightly closed, Kelly started fingering her soaking wet pussy, rubbing her clit hard with her middle finger. She muttered incomprehensible words under her breath as she pleasured herself. Her face and neck began to flush. The rubbing on her clit became more frantic. The sensations on her asshole and pussy were unbelievable as she approached orgasm. Pushing her feet firmly into the floor, Kelly threw her head back and stretched her mouth wide open. A few silent seconds passed. Then it came. A long, deep guttural moan as a wave of ecstasy swept majestically through her body. Her legs began shaking and she instinctively reached behind and grabbed a chunk of Jon's hair, gripping him vice-like to help steady herself and gain some sort of control on the mind-blowing orgasm. She moaned again. Louder and longer.

Jon kept his body taught and tight as Kelly's powerful orgasm coursed through her. He kept his tongue buried in her anus, feeling each spasm and shudder from her convulsing body. That wonderful scent of her climax filled his nostrils. He knew the cameras would pick up the striking intensity of her orgasm and he'd make sure there were a few close ups added for sure. Both knew countless perverts would be jacking off to that scene in particular. The thought thrilled them immensely.

Kelly let a good 30 seconds pass as she tried to compose herself after her climax. She focused on her breathing. Her face and neck remained flushed and sweaty, her pussy and ass still tingling and sensitive. She relaxed her grip on Jon's hair and began gently lifting her ass from Jon's smothered face. As she did, a trail of saliva briefly connected her just-rimmed asshole to his tongue. She stood up, her legs still a little shaky. But she felt incredible, still highly-sexed and turned-on. Facing the side camera, she lifted the white t-shirt over her head so she was now fully naked. Her nipples were hard and her juices had smeared the inside of her thighs. She groped and squeezed her tits hard, twisting the nipples sharply. Spying her discarded stilettos, Kelly glided across the floor and lovingly picked them up. As she circled Jon again, she placed both stilettos directly underneath his cock.

"Well slave, after all the fun I've just had, I think it's time to start your milking again. I can see you have a juicy load waiting to be released from those big balls of yours. And do you know where I want that huge load slut?"

"No Mistress Kelly, I don't," Jon stammered.

She smiled as she turned to address the side camera.

"I want your cum all over my stiletto heels you nasty whore. I want them filled so I can dip my pretty feet in them and feel that lovely warm cum squishing between my exquisite toes. And just to make sure we squeeze out every last drop, I'm going to be using my black latex gloves. It's the only way to guarantee a first-class milking."

Kelly's latex gloves were lying on the kitchen counter. They'd bought them together from one of their online sex shops. They usually just kept them for special occasions. This was such an occasion. She took her time sliding them on, pulling them up to the top of her arm, making sure each finger was properly encased. They had that unmistakable rubber smell. A small bottle of lube lay next to them. Kelly squeezed a few drops onto her fingers before smearing them over the gloves so they were wet and shiny. She knew what this was going to do to Jon's cock.

Squatting back down behind Jon's ass, she carefully prized open his asshole again with her latex gloved right hand, this time adding a second finger. Jon bucked and gasped as her cold rubber lubed fingers crept into his anus. She began massaging his prostate. With her other gloved hand she gripped his cock firmly and began rhythmically milking it up and down, enjoying watching the pre-cum continue to drip from his dick.

"My little cum whore just loves getting milked with two nice fingers in his ass," Kelly mocked.

"Maybe next time we'll see if I can get my whole fist in there too."

Jon could only hang his head in total pleasure and submission.

As she intensified the milking, Kelly double-checked the stilettos were directly underneath his cock. She wanted to make sure as much of his cum as possible actually went inside both heels. His prick was lined up perfectly. Lots of pre-cum had already coated both shoes. As she felt Jon near his colossal orgasm, she began milking him hard and fast, taunting him.

"C'mon you nasty bastard. Fill my slutty heels up with all that fucking cum. I want this dick exploding all over them!"

This sent him over the edge. The orgasm was white hot. His anus began spasming uncontrollably as he came ferociously, the cum splattering Kelly's shoes like a heavy downpour. The feeling was indescribable.

"Jesus Fucking Christ!" he gasped, cum pouring from his cock. His whole body shook and convulsed.

There was no let up from Kelly who remained milking him, directing his load all over her shoes. She also kept her fingers in his ass, where his sphincter muscles had contracted very tightly. She was greedy and wanted every last drop of spunk deposited from his cock into her heels. She peered down to see they were absolutely streaked with his seed.

"That's it slave, I want every last fucking drop, there we go. Good boy."

Satisfied that Jon had been fully milked, she slowly retracted her fingers from his ass and gently released his now softening dick. He continued to breathe deeply, still recovering from his mighty orgasm. She reached for her shoes and inspected them. They were covered.

"Oh my slave. Look at what you've done to my beautiful shoes. They're completely covered in your jizz. Just as well I love the feeling of cum between my pretty toes."

12