Sex to a T Ch. 1

Story Info
Couple gets hot & steamy on the subway.
1.1k words
4.15
35.2k
3
0

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/30/2022
Created 05/08/2001
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My boyfriend and I had just been to dinner with his parents, and we were coming home on the subway. We hadn’t been together long, so keeping our hands off each other for a whole night had been kind of a struggle.

It was late at night so the subway train was quiet, there were only a few other people in our carriage. We sat down and I rested my head on his shoulder, feeling a bit sleepy, but looking forward to getting home. However, I wouldn’t be feeling sleepy much longer.

I’ve never been one for PDA’s, I think they’re a bit embarrassing, and when I’m single it grosses me out to see other couples practically ripping each other’s clothes off.

My boyfriend, on the other hand, can be pretty forceful when he wants, especially when he wants sex, and, after all, I wasn’t that reluctant to comply.

He kissed me as the train started moving, gently at first, but soon he was using his tongue. I could feel him invading me, I could feel myself giving in.

He moved his hands around my waist, rubbing up and down, pulling up the hem of my short summer dress. I pushed his hands away and broke the kiss, I only had a pair of thong panties under the flimsy dress, and didn’t want to expose myself to the elderly couple sitting opposite. “People can see us,” I muttered, placating him with a brief kiss on the lips.

Just then the train pulled into a station, and the other passengers all stood up and got off, including the elderly couple, who made a few disapproving clucks in our direction. “Now we’re alone,” he chuckled, pulling me onto his lap.

Staring into his eyes, I could feel the heat of his erection against my bare thighs, even through his jeans. As he tilted his head to kiss me I could feel his cock twitch as it pressed into my leg, and I could feel my g-string getting damp and heavy as I became more and more turned on.

He kissed me even more insistently now we were alone, his hands kneading my butt cheeks, pulling on my thong so that the material rubbed on my clit, driving me wild. I was sure that I would have a damp spot on my dress when I stood up, but I no longer cared. I could feel the passion carrying me away, when the train stopped I didn’t even notice if anyone got on the train or not.

Even though I no longer knew if we were alone, I knew that I wanted more than just his tongue inside me, and soon. I moved back a little and my hands went his fly. He stopped kissing me for a second and looked at me with a question in his eyes. I answered it by fumbling with his zipper. It seemed to take me an eternity, but finally his cock sprang free (he finds underwear “restrictive”), the tip dripping with precum. I knew he was ready as he pulled me to him, hiding his indecency from anyone who might be watching.

He slipped his hand under my skirt to pull my panties away, stopping to play with my clit for a few seconds. He drew it out slick with moisture, and pressed it to my lips. I tasted myself on his fingers as he slipped the other hand round my waist, lifting me over him and pulling my skirt from under my ass.

I was so wet that he slid into me to the hilt, I could feel the cool metal of his zipper against my pussy lips as he adjusted my dress to make it less obvious what we were doing.

I slid my arms around his neck and nuzzled his chin as I leaned back slightly, feeling the head of his cock against my g-spot. At that point I couldn’t stop myself from moaning, I was going to cum and I wanted it to be soon. He smiled, placed a finger on my lips and pulled me closer to him, stifling my sighs with a kiss. I could feel the button on his jeans rubbing against my clit as he circled my waist with his hands and lifted me gently up and down.

The feel of him sliding in and out of me was just too much. I placed my hands on his shoulders and started to pump up and down, milking his cock with my tight little pussy. Then I realised the train was slowing down and some sixth sense told me that this was our stop.

I looked at him with panic, but he just gave me a devilish smile and winked at me. I figured it must be totally obvious to everyone else on the train what was going on, (about ten people had got on while we were…um…getting it on) so I thought we may as well just carry on and miss our stop. However, nothing prepared me for what actually happened.

The train came to a standstill and he pulled his arms tighter around me, then stood up and walked to the door. I wrapped my legs around his waist, the feeling of him moving around while he was still inside me was just amazing. The train moved off and he pushed me against the wall, my legs still wrapped tight around him.

“Are you ok with this?” he asked. I grunted in reply, letting my head loll back against the cool concrete wall. I was about to get a good fucking in front of a crowd of strangers standing on the opposite platform, of course I was ok with it!

I moved my hands down to his nice firm ass, trying to pull him further into me. I think he got the message; he pulled out almost completely, then started slamming into me with such speed and force that all I could do was gasp for breath.

I knew it wouldn’t take much longer; his dick slamming into my pussy, the cool wall against my back, his jeans grinding into my clit, the crowd of spectators. I could feel pussy muscles tighten up, and he slammed into me so deep that I screamed myself over the edge of my orgasm. My pussy muscles contracting sent him over the edge too, and he started pumping blast after blast of hot cum into my sopping pussy.

His cock softened pretty fast, and a few moments later, still breathing hard, he pulled out of me and stuffed it back into his jeans. Now we would both have a wet spot!

He grabbed my hand and we left the station to a rousing round of applause and raucous cheers.