Sex to a T Ch. 2

Story Info
They put on a show for a business woman.
1.3k words
4.27
30.5k
00

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/30/2022
Created 05/08/2001
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic LiteroticaĀ® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I really enjoyed my first encounter with public sex, but I never really discussed it with my boyfriend afterwards. All I know is that we had more fun in bed after that encounter on a subway train than we had ever done before, and he had never cum as much as when he was pumping into me on that subway station.

I hoped we'd be able to repeat the experience, but I wasn't sure how or when. I didn't want to bring it up with him, in case it lost the spontaneous charm that made it so explosive.

I kept my eye open for opportunities, but somehow the conditions never seemed quite right for a repeat performance. Until one day, at the very end of summer. We'd been to see a movie, and it was pretty hot and steamy. To be honest, his hands had been inside my panties half the time, and I'd sucked him almost to orgasm there in the darkness.

I could tell by the bulge in his pants that he was still semi-hard when we left the theatre, and I could tell by the urgency in his eyes that I was going to get the fucking of a life time when we get home. I smiled and secretly hoped that I wouldn't have to wait until I got home.

The streets were packed with tourists and locals out enjoying the last of the summer weather. He dragged me through the crowds towards the subway station. A plan was starting to form in my mind, and bumping up against sweaty strangers just got my pussy even wetter.

We arrived on the platform just as the train came in, and my heart sank as I realised that it was going to be too busy to do what I was hoping we would. He pushed me onto the train just as the doors were closing, and the jolt made me drop my purse, which I was holding in my hand. Unthinking, I bent down to pick it up, forgetting that I was wearing a very short denim skirt.

The next thing I felt was his hand slapping my bare ass cheeks (my panties had ended up stuffed down the side of my chair in the movie theatre) and his voice saying "You shouldn't really be doing that in public." I smiled and half-turned towards him, mouthing "thank you." After all, he had protected my modesty for me. The train came into the next station, and he shuffled closer to me so that people could leave the train. Even more people got on at this stop, and we were squashed closer together than before.

I must admit I was shocked to feel his hardness pressing into my backside as he started to nuzzle and kiss my neck and the train continued on its way. Shocked but pleased, of course! I started to think that maybe my plan was a goer after all. It was so busy that surely no one would notice if things got a little moreā€¦heated between us, would they?

I tilted my head back and to the side, smiling back at him, and I flipped up the back of my skirt so his cock was pressing against my bare ass. He grinned back at me, his strong arms snaking round my waist and reaching up to squeeze my tits. I guess he wanted it as much as I did. I reached my hands behind me, feeling for his cock. Luckily he had a light jacket on, so it kind of concealed what we were doing. It took me a little while to figure out how to free his raging hard-on (now I know how guys feel with bras!), and I feel his breathing become more ragged, gasping onto my neck.

When he finally sprang free, I could feel his hard wetness pressing against my ass cheeks, and his grip on my waist get tighter. We're almost the same height, so when I stood on tiptoe it was fairly easy for him to position himself under my gushing slit. I relaxed back into a normal standing position as he thrust himself up into me.

I let out a brief sigh as I felt him fill me up, and reached back to caress his swollen balls, still mostly inside his pants. It felt kind of weird, doing something so private on such a crowded train, but it felt damn good as well! He'd never taken me from behind whilst standing up, so it took a few moments to adjust to the new position, feeling him inside me.

He started to thrust in and out of me, gently at first, but gradually becoming firmer and more confident. I thought the swaying of the train would pretty much conceal what we were doing, so I grabbed on tight to the pole in front of me, and smiled up at the advert above my head. I was going to enjoy this ride!

My boyfriend was getting pretty hot thrusting away in me, and I sensed it wouldn't take long for him to cum. Luckily we had a few more stops than last time, so we should have time to finish up before we had to get off the train.

I was enjoying myself, and I was already pretty turned on from the movie, but I knew I wasn't going to come myself if my horny little clit didn't get some attention. I was debating whether or not I should slip my hand under my skirt and see to it myself when I felt a finger start to circle it anyway, sending electric shocks through my pussy. I smiled down, thinking that my boyfriend and I had a psychic connection, only to realise that both his hands were still round my waist.

I looked up and realised that I had been practically sticking my tits into the face of the middle-aged business woman sitting under me. I followed her body down and realised the arm of her exquisitely tailored suit was under my skirt. I felt the circling falter then stop and realised she was looking up at me hesitantly. I smiled at her and wriggled my hips a little, pushing my clit onto her finger. Hell, as long as somebody was frigging my clit I didn't care who it was! It didn't take much encoragement, soon she was rubbing me pretty hard, I could feel my orgasm building, and she seemed to be getting into it too. Her eyes had a glazed look, her breathing had got harder and her mouth was hanging open.

I knew it wouldn't be long, I could feel my pussy start to twitch and contract, and I was wriggling around on her hand like crazy. That was too much for my boyfriend and he shot his load inside of me, again cumming more than I had ever known him do before. Seconds later I had my own orgasm, my tight pussy milking his fat cock of every last drop of cum. I stared rapturously down at the stranger that had given me such an incredible orgasm. My boyfriend slid out of me with a wet plop and I giggled involuntarily as she smiled back at me with a knowing look.

I looked down and realised that his cum was dripping out of me and forming a puddle on the floor. I felt his mouth on my neck and then his voice in my ear telling me that ours was the next stop.

I forced my wobbly legs into movement and started making my way to the door. As we were getting off the train the woman ran her hand over my leg and raised her finger to her lips to taste the mixed juices that were running down my thigh. The guy sitting on the other side of the door reached out and squeezed my ass through my skirt. I guess we were more obvious than I thought. As the train pulled out of the station I blew a kiss towards its rear and hoped that the audience enjoyed the show as much as we did.