Sex Toy

Story Info
Everyone should have a sex toy like yours to break up their work day.
927 words
4.08
73.2k
14
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

You have worked very hard today, many decisions to make, many deals to close. You are stressed and know you need a break. You stand up and stretch. You smile as your eye falls on the small form curled up on the couch, sleeping. Your sex toy is just waiting for you.

I was an expensive memento from your last space trip, but you could not resist the temptation to buy when you saw me in the bazaar market on that far off planet. A perfectly formed species, standing on average about five feet tall and resembling a matured female human that delights in pleasing a master, we soon were for sale in most markets as the ideal pet.

Most Earth governments did not officially sanction the ownership of such human looking pets, but had found it impossible to keep people from smuggling them home.

You lift my naked form gently off the couch and place me in your lap. I sigh and rub up against you. You instantly are hard as my little round butt squirms on your lap.

My sleepy blue eyes open and I smile when I see you. "Does this mean we can play now?" I ask eagerly. You cup my breast and squeeze the pink little nipple watching it harden into a tiny perfect rosebud begging to be sucked and say "Oh yeah, little one, it's playtime" I squeal in delight and slide off your lap to reach for your zipper.

I smile up at you as I slide your zipper down. My little hands reach inside your pants happily anticipating the treat that awaits me. Then my eyes can only see the large cock I have released. I take it in both hands and begin to stroke it up and down squeezing hard as I do. You sit back and watch me concentrate on stroking your rod. I lean over and kiss the head that is so engorged and so swollen it looks like it will split open.

My mouth stretches until I can put the whole head in and I move downward swallowing more and more of your cock until I have reached the shaft and I can feel your rod deep in my throat. I bury my head there inhaling your smell. Then I begin to go up and down your cock sucking and swirling my tongue all around the tender underside. The tension in your balls increases as my hands caress and fondle them. I run my fingernails lightly over your twin sacks and lift them feeling the heaviness of your cum in them.

Not wanting to cum yet you pull your cock out of my mouth. I protest and try to get it back but you take hold of my wrist and pull me up. As I stand before you my pussy is right on level with your mouth. You smell the sweet woman scent; feel the silkiness of the pink mound that hides the wet little gash inside. Your hands cup the perfect little ass cheeks and pull me towards you so you can get a closer look.

"Pull your pussy lips apart, baby," you say huskily. I obediently reach down and lay my pussy open for your inspection.

"Now play with it," you command. I begin to stroke the tiny clit that nestles at the top of my slit. My body shudders and I moan as I continue to torture my sensitive button flicking it and twisting it. My hips begin to buck and I would fall except you are still gripping my ass and holding me up. Your lust builds as my pussy begins to open up like a flower and releases its cum juices in little spurts. Now you pull my mound into your mouth and you begin to lick and nip every inch of my delightful little honey pot. I squirm and twist in your arms as I cum. I scream your name and collapse on you.

"Oh no baby we aren't through " you say as you pick me up and lay me across the back of the couch facing down. You enjoy the view of my butt up in the air with my pussy peeking through my legs. You stand behind me slowly pulling my legs apart and up on each side of you. Your hard cock sways as it searches for the pussy it craves.

You lubricate the tip of your cock in the cum juices that fill my pussy. Slowly you push the head in. it doesn't look like there is any way it would fit in that tiny hole, but the hole opens and pulls you in. Soon your cock is buried in hot velvet. Your arousal increases as you stroke in and out of the tight hole.

My hips move to meet each thrust and I can do no more than moan and take your hard cock pounding my pussy. Soon I am screaming and begging for your cock. I am gasping and moaning as another climax builds. I fuck you harder as my cum flows out again. This enflames you more and you no longer can hold back.

Your cock swells massively and you begin to shoot your cum, filling my cunt completely with your cream. Finally you are totally spent and you withdraw from your little sex toy's muff.

I am still laid over the couch but too exhausted to move. You lift me up and over the couch. I curl up and instantly fall asleep to await my beloved master's attention again.