Sex Under a Waterfall

Story Info
You have outdoor sex for the first time.
1.1k words
4.03
22k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
rem503
rem503
6 Followers

It is a beautiful, sunny summer day. The weather could not be any more perfect. You give me a call and ask if I would like to go on a hike. I immediately say yes. Maybe my response was a bit too quick. You see, I have secretly lusted after you for a long time now. I decide today is the day. Today I am going to make "it" obvious.

You pick me up in your little black Porsche. Just the sight of you in that car makes me wet. We say our nervous hellos...it is awkward at first but we soon get into a comfortable banter and I know that everything is going to work out just fine!

As you are driving up the curving mountain roads I take you in....your hair, your eyes, your nose, your mouth (oh your mouth), your broad shoulders and muscular chest. I take a quick peek at your crotch...oh how I want it. I can feel myself getting excited not only for the hike but for what will hopefully happen during the hike.

You pull off the road. There is a little sign marking the entrance of the trail. It looks like it is going to be strenuous. I hope we will have the strength left for what I have planned. I hope I don't disappoint you. We start walking on the trail. It is easy at first but soon gets steep and strenuous. We are flirting with each other the whole way...accidently brushing up against each other, a quick touch on the back, a smile, a wink, a giggle... At one point we have to climb up some rocks. You offer me your hand for support—but this time you don't let go. At this point I know that all systems are go for operation seduction. Or should I be more clear...all systems are go for operation FUCK!!

I'm starting to breathe hard. My face and arms glisten with sweat. You suggest we take a break. I plop myself down on a rock. You hand me a bottle of water. I take a slow, long sip. I watch as you drink from your bottle—for some reason it is really turning me on. You pour some of the water over your hair and shake your head—that really gets me going. I feel my pussy start to ache. I can't help but stare at your crotch and ass. Do I see a bulge growing? You catch me "peeking" and give me a sly knowing smile and chuckle.

You lead me across a meadow and into some woods. We are off the trail. I start to get excited for what lies ahead. You tell me you want to take me to a favorite place of yours. A place you found by accident one day while hiking with some friends. There is a break in the trees and there it is...the most beautiful waterfall I have ever seen.

I immediately start taking off my clothes. (Operation fuck has officially begun) I don't know about you but I am going to go stand in that waterfall. I hope you join me. I take off my shirt. I'm not wearing a bra so my breasts are immediately exposed. My back is to you so I am not sure what your reaction is. I slowly pull down my shorts and panties and leave them on the bank. I look back over my shoulder and am pleasantly surprised to find you already nude sporting a huge hard on. I give you a big smile and start to make my way to the waterfall. I am surprised to see you standing on the bank watching me as I climb up onto the rocks...aren't you going to follow me?? I figure I might as well put on a good show for you. I step under the waterfall and let the water flow over my head and body. It is cold and my nipples are hard. I push back my hair then caress my face and neck. My hands move down to my tits and then down my stomach to my neatly trimmed bush. I am so horny. I want you near me. I look longingly at you and motion for you to come.

You make your way to me...all inhibitions gone. You approach me from behind...caressing my body and kissing my neck. I moan with pleasure. My pussy is dripping wet from your touch. Your hand moves down my stomach to my waiting pussy. You rub my clit then you slowly insert a finger deep inside me. My pussy clenches. I have been waiting for this for so long. I can't believe it is about to happen—I can't believe that it is happening right now!!

I turn around quickly and kiss you passionately on the lips...my hands grasping your ass not wanting to let go. I have to have you. I have to have you now! You push me up against the cliff wall and lift my leg over your hip. I can't believe it—you are going to take me right here. Out in the open where anyone can see. I don't care!! All I can think of now is that big hard cock of yours. I want it inside of me NOW!

You slip your cock inside me. I let out the most pleasurable moan – I am sure everyone within a mile can hear. I cum almost immediately. I've never fucked standing up. I like it—I like it a lot! You continue to fuck me. You fuck me hard. You fuck me deep. Your rhythm is just right. It must be the musician in you. You are hitting all the right spots. I grind my pelvis into you with each of your thrusts. I can't believe this is happening. Finally... after all the waiting...after all the flirting...it is happening! Your head goes back, your back arches, you let out the most guttural moan I have ever heard. You cum!! You cum hard!! I feel your cum shoot deep inside me I feel the pulsating of your cock. Your orgasm seems to go on forever. I feel my pussy clench around your rock hard cock. I am cumming! I give one last thrust. I am in bliss. That was the most exciting fuck I have ever received.

We look at each other in the eyes and then kiss tenderly. We don't say another word as we make our way back to our clothes. As we are walking hand in hand back to the trail I break the silence and tell you that that is now my favorite hiking destination as well. You tell me that you have another favorite spot you will have to take me to some time. My response... "anytime...anywhere"!!

rem503
rem503
6 Followers