Sex With A Young Professor

Story Info
Sex with a young professor.
3.2k words
4.3
26.9k
12

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 09/17/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It's hard to concentrate on your class when your professor is extremely attractive. It's even harder to concentrate when your professor is extremely attractive and wearing a suit. He must have been to a meeting before class. Suits are a weakness of mine, and he is wearing a black suit, white shirt and black tie, but it looks like he's pulled the tie down a bit. It takes everything I have not to bite my lip looking at him. He's got a nice, athletic build. Not too scrawny and not really muscly, just nice, like his ass. He's just a nice height too, roughly 5 ft 9 or 10. I shouldn't be thinking about taking his suit off of him, I should be concentrating on what he is trying to teach us. I don't even know what he's talking about right now, because everytime I look at him his words are silent, and it's just me imagining what it would be like to be with him. I suppose in a way, it's a natural thing to fantasise about a hot professor. I'm probably not the only one.

He hasn't been here that long, and I've only been in his class since the start of this semester, but in that short period of time I've become more distracted in class, and found myself becoming increasingly more aroused by him every time I have class with him. It's never happened before. I'm in my final year of university now, and there have been a few good looking professors, but not one of them have made me want to...do stuff to them. The worst thing is, I haven't done the work he set us last week. We had to come up with a rough sketch for a new type of engine design, but I completely forgot. This is the second time I've forgotten to do the work he has set us.

The lecture is over. Now I have to go and tell him I've forgot to do the work again. I'll hang back to make sure I'm the last one in line. He seems to be in a pretty good mood today, and I'm going to ruin it because as it turns out, I am the only one who has forgotten to do it. Great.

"Erm, hey, sir," I say.

"Hello," he replies. He looks at me expectantly. I give him a cheeky smile. "Where's your work?"

"I, uh, kind of forgot to do it."

"Again? I wanted those designs in today. I have already given you all a two day extension and you still couldn't do it?"

"I'm sorry. Are you busy now?"

"No I'm not, why?"

"I'll stay behind now and finish it."

"Don't you have another class to go to?"

"I don't have anything until 2pm, now. I have atleast 3 hours spare."

"And you think you could get it done in that time?"

"I could get most of it done, atleast..."

"Alright then, follow me."

I nod at him.Certainly. I follow him down the corridor, struggling to take my eyes off of his ass in those pants. Oh god. He's taking me to his office. He holds the door open for me, and I walk in. He locks the door. I need to keep my cool.

"Sit there please," he says, pointing at a table right across from his desk. How on earth does he expect me to do the work when he's going to be sat right in front of me?

"Yes sir." I sit down. He gives me a large piece of drawing paper, pencils, rulers, a rubber and a sharpener, so I start on my design.

Minutes later I look up, and catch him looking at me. He quickly looks away, and I put my head down, smiling to myself. I carry on drawing for a while, but right now my mind is more concerned with thinking about him naked, and I end up biting my lip. Just my luck, he sees it.

"Something wrong?" he asks.

I pretend to cough. "Nope. Nothing at all." I look up at him, and see that he is looking at me again, and this time he doesn't look away. We hold each other's gaze for a moment, and then he loosens his tie. I can feel myself becoming increasingly flustered. He must see it in my face, because he stands up and walks over, and sits on the edge of the table.

He leans down, his mouth close to my ears, "tell me what you want." I turn my face to look him in the eyes, and our noses are almost touching. I can feel my stomach turning with nerves and excitement. I look at his lips, and he smiles. "I thought so."

It took less than a second for our lips to collide, and in that moment I thought I was already about to climax. After fantasising about this man since the first class he taught, I thought it would be too much, but I manage to relax a little and stop myself. He slides off the table and pulls me to my feet. I look up at him, and he's smiling at me, and then I feel one of his fingers tracing along the outline of my right breast and I shudder.

"Do you like that?" he says, in a hushed tone. I open my mouth to speak, but no words come out, so I just nod. He has to lean his head down a little to kiss my lips now, because I'm only 5 ft 7. He carries on tracing the outline of my breast, and then moves his mouth to my chin, and then slowly to my neck, and starts kissing it softly. I can feel a tingle 'down there', because even this minimal contact is enough to drive me crazy.

I can feel my breathing becoming more heavy, and he must feel it too, because he puts his full hand over my breast and squeezes it gently. I let out a little whimper. It's slightly embarrassing that someone can have this affect on me so early on, but it's hard to control yourself for a guy like this. I feel his lips leave my neck and feel a little disappointed, right up until I feel his mouth on my breast, nibbling on my erect nipple through my bra and white cotton top. My head rolls back because the pleasure is too much. I have no idea how I'm going to cope if he doesn't stop here, but I don't want him to stop anyways. I am ready, and I am willing, for anything that he wants to do.

I run my fingers through his short hair, and it's incredibly soft. He moves his mouth to my other breast and nibbles on that nipple, too. Suddenly I can't take it anymore. I push him off of me, and practically push him right up to his bookcase. I've never noticed it before, mainly because I struggle to take my eyes off of him, but I get a glance of some of the books that he has. The majority of them are books about technical drawings, and there are a few about engineering in general. It's really hot that he has this many books. I quickly look back at his face, and his smile is there, but this time it matches his eyes, looking very mischievous.

I run my hands up his body and under his suit jacket, and then carry on down his arms so that the jacket comes off. I take a hold of his tie, and pull his head towards mine, kissing him again. This time, he forces his tongue in to my mouth, and I can't say that I didn't enjoy it, because I did. I quickly undo the tie and throw it on the floor somewhere. I pull my head away, and start unbuttoning his shirt. I don't realise that I'm biting my lip as more and more of his chest is being revealed, until I end up biting too hard. I take the shirt off of him, and that joins his increasing pile of clothes on the floor somewhere, too.

I just stare at him for a while, taking in everything I see before me. His face, very nicely structured, gorgeous dark brown eyes, glistening with mischief and pleasure, and a slight beard, which compliments his face perfectly. His chest, his stomach, his arms, his collarbone... The more I look at him, the more I want to pleasure him. I move in and kiss his neck, moving down to his left collarbone, where I gently nibble along it. Then I start kissing his chest, and then his left nipple, and move my head and kisses towards the center of his body. I get down on my knees and kiss him just below his belly button, and even more slowly start kissing my way further down.

I get just above his pants, and look up at him, my eyes asking for permission to remove his belt. He nods. I unbuckle the belt and slide it out of his pants, and then unbutton the two buttons on them and slide them down his legs. I can't stop myself as I lick my lip looking at what is before my eyes, tucked in to some tight white boxers. The bulge is fairly large, and pulling his boxers right down seems like an automatic reaction. His dick falls out, and to my delight, he is already semi-hard.

I take his dick in my hand, and gently run my tongue along the tip of it, and this time, it is him that shudders. I carry on moving my tongue over his head, mainly focusing on the tip, because I have noticed he enjoys that a lot. Then I run the tip of my tongue along his dick, from the tip, straight to the balls, and right back again. I do this a few times, before putting his head in my mouth. I start to suck on it slowly, but thrash my tongue against it. He can't help but groan a little, and that sound of his groaning turns me on even more.

I slide more of his dick in to my mouth, getting as much in as I can. I can't fully deepthroat, but most of it is in there. When I finish sucking him, I turn my attention to his balls. I slowly lick right one, while gently squeezing the left one in my hand. Then I gently start sucking on it, and I know straight away that this is something he thoroughly enjoys, so I make a mental note, because I know there will be a 'next time'. By the time I've finished with his balls, he is fully hard, and his dick looks delicious.

I stand up, and he is looking at me like he wants to eat me whole. He slides his shoes of, and steps out of his pants and boxers. He gets closer to me and starts to slide my top off. I lift my arms up and he pulls it clean off. He looks down at my DD breasts still in my bra, and for a moment I think he is going to bury his face in them - not that I would deny him. Instead he reaches around me and takes the bra off, and flings it. I notice it has landed on a model that he made using one of the CAD machines in the labs about 3 weeks ago. He doesn't seem to care where it's landed. He bends down and unbuttons my jeans, and following suit, slides them down my legs. Luckily I only wore loose pumps today, so they easily slide off of my feet. He looks back up at my white underwear, and grins at me when he notices the patch of wet on them.

He swiftly moves me up against the table, and parts my legs. I leans in close to me and rests his left arm on he table, using right hand to rub against my underwear. "I can feel how wet you are, you know."

"I know," I say, struggling to keep my breath. His hand feels so good against me, for a moment I don't want him stop. "Will you..."

"Will I what?" he asks me, when I can't finish sentence.

I take a deep breathe. "Your tongue. Please."

"What was that? I couldn't hear you," he teases, knowing exactly what he heard but wanting me to say it again.

"Please, use your tongue."

He kisses me again, and then bends down infront of me. He slides my knickers down my legs, and moves in closer. I can feel his breath against me and it makes me tingle with pleasure. I hear him sniff up, and he seemed satisfied. I braced myself for what was about to happen next. He used a finger from both hands to spread open my lips a little, and then slowly ran his tongue up and down me, hovering over my clit. He then put his lips around it and started sucking, almost mimicking what I did to him. The pleasure is so intense that I let out a loud moan, and quickly realise that I need to keep it quiet, because we can't get caught. But right now, in this very moment, even the idea of someone walking in on us turns me on, too.

I feel his tongue sliding back down and my back arches in pure pleasure and delight as his tongue enters my hole, reaching further and further inside of me and I cry out as quietly as I can. I feel my legs closing together and almost squashing his head, but the pleasure he is giving me is too incredible for me to care. He mimicks me again, thrashing his tongue against my walls, and I can feel my juices flowing down there as I'm becoming increasingly close to climaxing.

He grabs my ass from underneath and lifts me further on to the table, his face still pressed against me. Then I make my mistake. I tell him that I'm about to cum. So what does he do? He stops and stands up.

"You have got to be kidding me?" I pretty much growl at him.

"All good things" is his reply, and then he grins at me, walks to his desk, and pulls out a condom from his top drawer. He puts it on and comes back over.

"It better be good."

"You'll see." His voice is very husky now, and it was insanely sexy. He spreads my legs so that he can slide in easily. I'm wet enough for that. Then he climbs on to the table, and is on top of me. He starts to slide his cock in to my pussy, and I can feel each millimetre of it entering me against my walls, until the whole of him is in, and it is probably the most incredible feeling I've ever experienced. His cock isn't just long, it's thick, too. The cock of all girl's dreams. The only thing I can say is, "Oh, god yes", quietly, so that only he can hear it.

He leans his body over mine, and kisses my lips and he starts to thrust his hips, penetrating me gently at first. I wasn't expecting so much intimacy, I just thought it would be a quick fuck and that was it. It was amazing. My body started moving on its own, my hips moving in time to his, and slowly but surely, the pace started to pick up. At this point, I wanted to be on top. It was incredibly sexy having him on top of him, but I wanted to ride him so badly.

"Let me go on top," I moan to him.

"Okay," he whispers back.

We quickly reverse positions, so that he's laying down on the table, cock raised in the air. I slide my pussy down his cock, and he groans again. His groan just makes everything even hotter. Slowly, his cock is once again in my pussy, and this time it's me leaning over him. I start moving my hips in a circular motion, and his cock somehow reaches areas inside of me that it hadn't before. It had gone in deeper, and we both realised that. It was my turn to start gaining pace, and I could tell that he was enjoying the view of my breasts bouncing in front of him. We carried on like this for a minute or two, but my need to cum became urgent, I was dying for it, but I wanted to cum before he did, so I told him to let me know when he was about to.

"Get off of me," he told me. With a slight bit of confusion, I did so. "Go and bend over my desk with your legs parted."

I did it without even hesitating. He came over and stood behind me, and slid his cock inside of me again. It felt completely different to the other two times. It felt better. He grabbed a hold of my hair, and slowly started thrusting himself in to me, and this time, he didn't bother being gentle, he went full on rough. I couldn't believe such roughness could bring about so much pleasure, but it did. Even the front my body banging up against his desk felt great. My breasts on top of his, accidentally knocking over the things that were in their way. I felt my legs tingling, and my whole body started to shake. I felt my pussy pulsating and my walls tightening around his cock as I climaxed, and felt myself cumming. It was the most intense orgasm that I had ever had, partially because of how attracted I was to this guy.

He gently pulled my head back, and kissed me again. "Get on your knees," he said.

"Yes, sir."

He slid the condom off of his dick, and tossed it on his desk. I took his cock in my hand again, and this time didn't bother teasing it. It went straight in to my mouth, and he grabbed a hold of my head with both hands and pushed it closer to him. I sucked him as quickly and as deeply as I could, trying not to gag too much, but I got a slight feeling he enjoyed the gagging too. His breathing was getting much heavier, and I could feel that he was almost about to explode.

"I'm ready," he said. I took his dick out of my mouth, and he took it in his hands. I watched him as he wanked himself, and then when he let out a big groan and his head rolled out, I closed my eyes, and just in time, as I felt a hot load of his cum hitting my face. I felt some hit my lips, so I opened my mouth and licked them clean. I quickly wiped the cum off of my eyes so that I could open them, and he was just staring at me, breathing heavily, smiling with satisfaction.

"I guess you won't have time to complete your work anymore," he tells me, "you'd better come round mine and finish it tonight."

I look at him straight in the eyes and a mischievous smile spreads across my face.

"Yes, sir."