Sex with Boss Lady Becky Ch. 01

Story Info
Sex with the boss.
3k words
4.31
121.2k
31

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 09/28/2022
Created 09/11/2008
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
gomets13
gomets13
73 Followers

Becky is a bitch. There is no other way to describe her. She complains about everything, is right about everything, and makes you feel like strangling her. I always joked that it would take two men to fuck her. One to fuck her and one to stick his cock down her throat to keep her mouth shut. It wouldn't matter though, because we wouldn't be doing it right anyway. Her husband probably didn't have sex with her at all.

Not that she is a bad person. I have always got along fairly well with her, despite her holier than thou attitude most of the time. I just learned to tune her out when things got too bad. Besides, she wears short skirts and when she sets at the table in front of me to spread out paperwork, she spreads her legs enough so that I can see her panties. One time she even called me to the bathroom, lifted up her skirt to show me a bug bite on her ass, not even realizing I think, that I could see that she was wearing a thong and that I could see some pubic hair sticking out.

She is a good-looking woman, mid 30's, shoulder length brown hair, brown eyes, small titties, slender build. I have often thought of her when masturbating, but most times it was shoving my cock down her throat. Her husband would go away on hunting trips a few times a year, usually for a week at a time. I always laughed to myself and wondered if it was to really go hunting or just to get away from Becky and what I assumed was her constant badgering of him. I also wondered in he even took his rifle with him.

This past fall her husband went on a trip out west. The third day he was gone, Becky called me at work and said she had a flat tire on her car. She also asked me if I could come out to her place and change it for her. She is the owner of a small advertising company that employs a total of six people. When she tells you to do something, you do it, no questions asked, right or wrong. So I told my assistant where I was going, and left. She only lives about 5 miles from work, so it didn't take long to get to her house.

She had told me on the phone to come in the side entrance, that she was still getting ready for work. I entered through the side door, into the garage where her car was parked. I looked but could not find any flat tire. I continued past the laundry room, and opened the door that led to the kitchen. Once inside I yelled her name and she told me to come into the living room. I had to cross the kitchen and dining room area to get there. When I walked in, I got the shock of my life. Becky was sitting on the edge of a Lazy Boy recliner, completely naked, with two fingers buried in her pussy. My jaw could have hit the floor. I have often thought of something like this happening, but never in my wildest dreams did I think it would.

She took the fingers from her pussy, stuck them in her mouth, and licked them off. My cock was ready to explode. I don't think I ever got hard that quick. She looked at me and said, "why don't you pick your jaw up off the floor and come over here and eat my pussy?" I was in a dreamlike trance as I walked across the room to where Becky was sitting. I kneeled on the floor in front of her and started to kiss the inside of her right knee. She grabbed my head, looked me dead in the eye and told me we didn't have time to fuck around right now, just to bury my face in her pussy.

I never enjoyed a woman's pussy as much as I did Becky's. Maybe it was the fact that I never thought I would be where I was at that moment. She was wet and her clit was already aroused from her playing with herself. I did as told, burying my face in her cunt, licking and sucking on her honey hole as I had to keep reminding myself this was not a dream. She was rubbing her tits and pinching her nipples as I licked her pussy. She grabbed my head and I felt her have a powerful orgasm. She came a lot and demanded that I lick it all up. I have no problem with that. I started to lick her again when she stopped me. She sat straight up on the chair, undid my belt, and in one motion pulled my pants and underwear down. Becky grabbed my cock and began stroking it. I knew I wouldn't last long. She put her lips around the end of it and began sucking. In no time at all, I knew I had to cum and told her. She said she wanted to swallow it all. I let fly and my cum blasted into the back of her mouth. She never let a drop come out of her mouth. She continued to suck to make sure she got it all before getting up and telling me she had to get dressed for work.

I told her I was going to go back to work since there was no flat tire. She just gave me an evil grin and told me she expected me to be back at her place when work was finished. I had no problem with that and left. She would be into work as soon as she got dressed. The rest of that day seemed to drag on forever. Every time I would look at Becky, she would just smile and give me a big wink. She looked particularly ravishing today. She wore a white blouse, short black skirt and high-heeled shoes and that fuck me now look. She sat at the table in front of my desk, and when she spread her legs I could tell she was not wearing panties. She spent most of the day there, teasing the hell out of me. I had to go into the bathroom twice and jerk off. That bitch.

I stopped at the local liquor store and bought a bottle of wine to take with me to Becky's. I then drove to her house wondering what she had in store for me that night. She told me to pull around the backside of the house so no one could see my car from the main road. I parked my car, got out and walked to the back door. I rang the doorbell and Becky answered, wearing nothing but a smile and her high heel shoes.

She grabbed a couple of wine glasses and we headed upstairs to her bedroom. When she got to the landing at the top, I had her stop and get on all fours in front of me. I knelt on the third step down and began licking and biting her ass cheeks. I could see moisture developing in her pussy. I slid my tongue up and down the crack of her ass and she pushed her asshole towards my mouth. I licked around her asshole, then over it, teasing her. I plunged my tongue into her puckered hole, and she let out a moan of satisfaction. I continued to eat her asshole while she played with herself. She came and licked her pussy juices from her fingers. She turned around and told me that no one had ever done that to her before. We gathered ourselves and continued to her bedroom. While I sat down on the edge of the bed to take off my shoes, Becky asked me something.

"Do you think I am a bitch?", she asked. Before I could answer, not that I wanted to, she continued. "I know people talk about me and I have heard some pretty rude comments about me from so called friends and employees."

Wow, I thought to myself. How am I going to answer this without risking the possibility of being thrown out of the house before I got to stick my cock into Becky's cunt? She again asked me if I thought she was a bitch.

"I think sometimes you can be a little intimidating to people, Becky. You have a habit of not listening to others, brushing them off to the point where a lot of good ideas are never heard, because people are afraid you will cut them off and make them feel useless. We know you are the boss, but you don't have to shove it in our faces 24/7."

There, I had said it. What had been building up for a few years, finally out in the open. Now I stood there wearing only my underwear, waiting for the shit to hit the fan. Becky does not take criticism well. I saw her eyes well up with tears, and they were soon flowing down her cheeks.

"I know that I am not the easiest person in the world to get along with," she said, "but I have worked hard to make my company the best that I can. If I had to tramp on a few peoples toes to do it, so be it."

Uh oh I thought to myself. When will I learn just to keep my mouth shut?

"I know I am a control freak, and that everything must be done my way, but that is who I am."

"You are not the only one who has worked their ass off for your company," I countered. "Listen, I am not saying you have to change how you run the company, just be receptive to other people's ideas and suggestions. We all want the company to succeed as much as you do."

"Okay, I will try. Right now I want to be receptive to that gorgeous cock of yours."

Whew, I wasn't sure how that was going to turn out. I laid down on the bed and Becky attacked my cock. She put all 7 inches in her mouth and slowly sucked her way to the top. Her lips made a popping sound when my cock popped out of her mouth. She laughed. Then she got a serious look and said, "I don't care where you stick your cock tonight, but whenever you cum, I want it to be in my mouth. Okay?" I readily agreed and pushed her head back on my cock. She licked my balls, up the shaft, around the head. It felt incredible and I could soon tell I would be cumming. I grabbed the back of her head hard and shoved it down on my cock, just as I started to cum. She gagged, my cum spilled out of her mouth, down over my cock and stomach. She called me a bastard, but licked every drop from my dick and belly.

She lay down and I slid beside her. I kissed her hard on the lips and our tongues met each other as I started to play with her tits. Her titties remind me of a peach, but her nipples were sticking up about an inch. Looked like candles on a small birthday cake. I licked and sucked on them, but she wanted me to bite them. Every time I bit a nipple, she would moan with pleasure. She finally begged me to eat her pussy. I kissed her stomach, down to her belly button. I love women's belly buttons. I stopped at Becky's and teased her with my tongue. I ran my tongue around her belly button, until she grabbed my head, looking at me with an insatiable hunger.

"Eat my cunt, NOW!!! I need to feel your tongue on my pussy. Please, I beg you to eat me."

Don't want to piss the boss off, so I went down and started licking her clit. She screamed at me to bite it. I put a little more pressure on it, and she shook and came all over her pussy. I licked it all up and continued to suck on her pussy. I love to eat pussy and will all night if the woman wants me too. I ate Becky's for 45 minutes when she had one last body shaking orgasm. She was still shaking when I crawled up beside her.

She looked at me and said, "please hold me. Don't let me go. I need to feel you against my body. I want to take a nap and then I am going to fuck your brains out. But, right now, I just need you to hold me."

She drifted off to sleep and I just lay there and looked at her. She was beautiful and the feel of her warm body next to mine made me want to lay there forever. About an hour passed when I started nibbling on her neck and ear. She slowly awoke and when she was fully awake, my face was buried in her cunt again. I could not get enough of her pussy juices in my mouth. She came and pulled me up to her. She kissed me and licked her juices off my face.

Becky told me to lay down. I thought maybe I was in for another blowjob, but she got on top, grabbed my cock and guided it into her pussy. Always on top, always in control I laughed to myself. She began to slowly move up and down on my dick. She leaned forward and I was able to lick and suck on her titties. She continued to ride me and I felt her pussy muscles contract around my cock as she came. She got off me and started licking her pussy juices off my cock. She licked my balls clean and climbed back on top of me, in the reverse cowgirl position. This was perfect for me because as she fucked me, I could finger her asshole. She continued pumping up and down on me until she came again.

She climbed off me and shoved her pussy and ass in my face. Becky sucked my cock as I was licking her pussy and asshole. This woman could not get enough, and I was only happy to oblige. She reached underneath me and started playing with my asshole. She stuck a finger in about half an inch and that is all it took for me to blow my load into her mouth. Damn that felt good and I told her it did. She just laughed and said we weren't done yet.

She got up, went into her bathroom and brought out some lubricant. Becky told me she wanted me to fuck her in the ass, but not to forget that she wanted me to cum in her mouth. I licked her puckered little hole for a couple of minutes. I took the lubricant and squirted it in her ass crack. It ran down to her asshole, and I spread it around her butthole. I inserted one finger slowly into her, telling her to push back on it slowly, so she would get used to it. She massaged her pussy and her body shuddered and her asshole clamped around my finger as she came again. I took a second finger and slowly put it in her ass. Working them around for a few minutes, I told her I thought she was ready for my cock.

Becky said okay, but to take my time. I put the head of my cock at her asshole and slowly worked it in. She screamed that it hurt, but I told her to be patient. I held still and let her back up onto my cock. After a few minutes I felt her relax and I started to fuck her ass. Slowly at first but then she looked around and told me to fuck her hard. I slammed my cock in and out of her asshole, bringing it the whole way out then ramming it back in. She was fingering her pussy as I was butt fucking her. All of a sudden, she had an orgasm and when she did, her ass clamped down on my cock. Before I could do anything, I shot my load into Becky's asshole. She climbed off me and licked my cock clean.

Then she screamed at me, "you bastard, I told you not to cum inside me, that I wanted it in my mouth. That is going to cost you mister. You are in big trouble now."

What the fuck? She ordered me to get on all fours and wait for her. She left the bedroom and went into the bathroom. When she came back out she was wearing a strapon dildo, which made me think two things. First, this isn't going to be good for me and second, what the hell is she doing with a strapon, unless there was more to her than meets the eye.

She put some lubricant on the strapon and some on my asshole. She put the head of the dildo at the entrance to my asshole. In one motion she rammed the damn thing up my ass about 4 inches. I screamed out in pain, but it did not deter Becky from slamming me again. This time the whole dildo was up my ass, but it felt like it was going to come out my throat. She fucked me, as best she could, in the ass, ramming me harder and harder. I was amazed after a few minutes and the pain subsiding a bit, how pleasurable it felt. I began stroking my cock and in no time at all I had to cum again. I asked Becky if she wanted this load, and she ripped the dildo from my ass, causing me to let out a yelp. She got in front of me and I came in her mouth again.

"Maybe next time you will listen to me and do as you are told," she said.

Like I said, Becky is a bitch.....

gomets13
gomets13
73 Followers