Sex with Boss Lady Becky Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
gomets13
gomets13
73 Followers

Becky was licking my balls and running her tongue up and down my shaft, when our waitress reappeared. She slid into the seat beside me, telling me that she was on a 15 minute break. Becky looked up with a puzzled look on her face, but the waitress put her leg over mine, exposing her pussy to Becky. She was not wearing underwear or had taken them off. Becky continued to suck my cock as she reached up and started fingering the waitress's pussy. Becky was sucking my cock using her mouth only. Her left hand was buried in the waitress's cunt and her right hand was playing with her own pussy. I yelled at her that I was getting ready to cum and she stopped frigging herself to jack me off in her mouth. She kept fingering the waitress as I blew my load down Becky's throat. She continued to finger and rub the waitress until she too had an orgasm.

I put my shorts back on, Becky got out from under the table and the waitress had to get back to work. We finished our drinks and headed back to the hotel. We both agreed it was a great weekend get away and laughed about the waitress. Just then Becky's cell phone rang. She screamed with delight. It was Morgan calling, the first time she had heard from her since she left. As I looked at Becky, her face lit up, Morgan was coming back to town. Things did not work out between her and the woman golfer she left with to be her 'personal assistant'. I got a big smile on my face, too, and my cock got hard thinking about the pair of them. I couldn't wait for her return either...

gomets13
gomets13
73 Followers
12