Sex with My Sister: Volume 05 Ch. 01

Story Info
A series of Earthquakes push twins together.
3.7k words
4.22
128.9k
55
4

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 08/31/2017
Created 05/01/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My name is Cyrus Zanger and I... had sex with my sister. There I said it. The cat's out of the bag. Let the world know, I'm a sick pervert! But it wasn't really my fault. I know what you're thinking... "Well how can it not be your fault? You put your penis inside her vagina! You both let it happen! You're sick!" Seriously it was an accident.

Where to begin? Oh, the beginning, yeah. That's a good spot. Well. I'm 19 years old, and so is my twin sister, Emma, but we had just turned 18 when it happened. The incident that inevitably lead to our decent into disgrace. Yeah, I like that phrase. A decent into disgrace. That's exactly what it was. I'm not proud of it, and as far as I know neither is she.

But I'm getting off topic. You wanna read this story right? No? I'm sure it would help to prove the innocence in what happened.

Oh wait, maybe I should start in about myself, and my sister first. You should all know what we had together before our "incident".

As I said before, Emma is my twin sister. She's younger by about 3 hours. We grew up in a small town known as Gloucester, in the state of New Jersey. We never knew who our father was growing up, as mom had only told us that he wasn't living with her anymore. All through childhood, and up until the "incident", we were really close. I mean REALLY close. We were best friends and did everything together. And I do mean everything we possibly could. We went to try everything together, and we kept a very small group of friends because of this. We just didn't like other people in our personal lives that much. In our first three years of high school, we dated a couple of people each, but nothing got serious, or so I would learn later. At first I thought my sister had gotten pretty close to her latest boyfriend, but it wasn't what it seemed. Our two closest friends were Casey and Tobias. Casey, uh, how can I describe her for you to understand? She was caring, but nonchalant, rude, but kind, a bitch, but someone you'd want as a best friend. Tobias's head was always in the clouds when he wasn't on the football field. Like he was always someplace else. If he wasn't playing football, I think I'd find him under a tree watching the clouds go by.

Extracurricular activities really were part of our lives. During the school year, I was on the swim team. I was pretty fast in the water. Emma volunteered at the local animal shelter. She did always have a thing for pets. During our off seasons we spent time together watching movies in the basement rec-room of our house.

Our house was a 3 story house, light blue in color, and there was only one floor we never went to which was the attic. Mainly because, my mother, Julie, kept it locked off. She said there was stuff up there that we could get hurt from, but never explained what.

As for what we looked like, well, Emma and I both had black hair. Mine was short and usually combed down, and hers was long at the point of the "incident". I stood only a half inch taller than her at 5'10. I had a well-toned athletic body. My sister had a slightly toned athletic body, with a 32C cup breasts. I knew every time she changed her cup size because I usually got dragged to the store or Victoria secret with her to find a new pair of underwear or new bikini for her, and she'd ask me to find a certain color that would fit her. Frankly, at first, I found it a bit embarrassing, but got over it by the 11th grade.

Even though my mother had split our rooms up when we turned ten, my sister still found it pivotal to have my opinion on everything she wore, right down to her underwear. After I turned 13, I started to look at the situation with the mind set of it would help me to better find a girlfriend only because I would understand all the trouble they go through, and what goes through their mind on a daily basis.

So on to the story.

It was a hot summer Saturday, at about 10 am. Emma and I had walked down to the beach, planning on spending the day swimming, sunning and exploring the caves that we had been to a million times since we had discovered them as kids. When we arrived we laid out our blankets on the hot sand in the middle of the beach.

"So what do you want to do first?" Emma asked me as she pulled off her white t-shirt, revealing her yellow bikini top and skimpy yellow bikini bottoms. She did a little twirl for me. The skimpy yellow bikini bottoms gave her a bit of a camel toe, and didn't leave much to the imagination, especially on her ass, which was bare, minus the thin piece of cloth between her cheeks. "Oh, I want your opinion on my Bikini. I bought it while I was out with Casey." She said as she put her white t-shirt with her bag.

"It's fine. A bit revealing, but fine." I told her. "And I was thinking we'd explore the caves first." I said.

"Well I got it to reduce my tan lines. It's not like I do the spray on tanning like Casey, or go to a tanning salon." Emma said. "But yeah, I guess we could explore the caves first. I don't think we're gonna find anything cool like we did a few years back when we found that make out room, but let's give it a shot."

What she was talking about happened when we were fifteen years old. We had been exploring the caves for what seemed like hours when we stumbled on an area the size of a bedroom. There was an old mattress, and porn spread about along with some rubbers and some sex toys. Emma and I examined the sex toys, trying to figure out what they were for, as we had no idea at the time, and then looked over the porn which was only a bunch of playboys. We had talked for a while about what the area was used for, and the smell of the place, and of course what the playboys meant to guys.

"Yeah well, those caves are a bit used by older couples. I mean, we might find something good this time. There's that path to the right that we've never taken." I said.

"Alright, but if it gets too rocky, we gotta turn back." Emma said. "'cause I didn't bring heavy shoes, just these slipper things. By the way, did you bring the flashlights?"

"Yeah, I brought a couple." I said.

I pulled off my t-shirt and tossed it on top of my bag, then my shorts, revealing my blue and white speedo.

"And you called my suit revealing!" Emma teased me as I dropped my shorts on top of my bag. "Well enough of our fun, let's go!" She said excitedly. She ran off across the sand towards the entrance of the cave.

When we got to the entrance of the cave, there were a few new boulders by the entrance.

"Didn't those used to be on top of the entrance?" Emma said as she stopped in front of them.

I stopped just behind her.

"Yeah." I said. "Maybe some kids knocked them down, or one of the earthquakes knocked them down."

There had been a number of small quakes in the past year. Nothing that would take down a house, but enough to move some rocks around.

"Alright, well anyways, let's go inside." She said as I handed her a flashlight.

The two of us entered the cave, and switched our flashlights on. The cave was pretty dark, and only got darker as we got further from the entrance. We followed the right wall until we got to the entrance to the path we wanted.

"Here it is." Emma said.

"Alright. Just don't get scared." I teased.

"I won't." She said looking back at me with a smile.

We started down the path, and got a good 500 feet in the path before we felt a small shaking beneath our feet. Emma and I stopped.

"What was that?" She asked.

"I'm not sure." I said.

We continued on for another 800 feet before a stronger shaking struck us.

"That was an earthquake!" Emma said with a bit of a panic in her voice.

She turned towards me, just before another Earthquake hit. This one was way stronger, and before we could blink I found myself on the ground on my hands and knees over Emma's body. She was facing me, and there was what felt like a ton of debris on my back. My back was now in shooting pain, and it was taking all of my strength to stay like that. My legs were trapped and I couldn't move them an inch. Our flashlights were gone, and my eyes adjusted after the quake stopped, so I could see Emma's face.

"Cyrus!" Emma cried out. "Are you alright?" She asked.

I struggled to find the strength to acknowledge her. I opened my mouth, only for another quake to hit, knocking me down on top of her completely. My head was now against hers, and when the intense shaking came to a stop, I could feel her naked skin under me.

I could feel Emma still breathing under me when the shaking came to a stop and I was relieved that she was alright... Wait... I felt naked skin? Had I just thought that? There was no doubt in it, I could feel her naked chest against me. The shaking had obviously moved that bikini top from covering her breasts.

"Yeah, I'm alright." I said before trying to push myself off of her, but to no avail.

"Good." She said.

"Are you alright?" I asked.

"Sort of." She said quietly.

"What do you mean sort of?" I asked.

"Well... um... This is a bit embarrassing." Emma said to me.

"What is it?" I asked.

"You can't feel it?" she asked.

"What? That your top has come loose?" I asked.

"No, not that. I mean yes, but the other thing." She said.

"What?" I asked.

I could only guess that she was blushing brightly as she pressed her hips to mine to make me aware of what she had been talking about. I could feel her naked flesh against me. In the second quake, I had obviously popped out of my speedo at the same time her suit had come undone, and my penis was now semi erect, and pressing against her folds.

"Oh." I said. "I'm sorry Emma."

Frankly, if it had been any other girl in my life pressed naked against me, I would've been overjoyed to be in this situation. But at this point in my life, having sex with my younger sister wasn't on my to-do list, none the less, being naked on top of her.

"It's alright, but is there any way you can move?" She asked.

"The weight on my back is too heavy to move off of you, but maybe..." I asked.

I tried to move off of her, by sliding, but it caused my back a sharp pain so I stopped.

"Cyrus!" Emma said in a bit of a panic.

"What?" I asked.

Her breath was a little ragged. In trying to move off of her, I had slid my penis across her folds, stimulating her, but I wouldn't find out about this until later.

"I don't think you're going to be able to move." She said softly, trying to hide whatever it was that was bothering her.

"Why do you say that?" I asked.

I wasn't exactly focused on my body's reaction to what I had been doing, but now I could feel the difference. My erection had grown a bit harder and she was obviously getting aroused as well. I felt a wetness from her on my penis and a heat coming from her vagina.

"Oh." I said.

"Yeah. My body isn't exactly caring that you're my own brother." She said.

"Yeah, mine seems to be the same way." I said. "Should we try and lay here until our bodies calm down?" I asked.

"It's worth a shot." She said.

The thought was only met by another quake, this one was almost as strong as the last one. When it was over I heard a soft moan from Emma.

"Cyrus, I don't think our bodies are gonna calm down at this rate." She panted.

I could feel it now. The head of my penis was inside her. It was fully erect now, and throbbing for attention. She was panting in my ear.

"Emma, I'm so sorry." I apologized.

"For what?" She asked.

"I never wanted this." I said. "I never wanted for us to be in this situation."

"What? Trapped under a bunch of shit, butt-naked on top of each other, with you in position to have se with me? Trust me, I feel the same way." Emma said. "But we can't exactly move. This isn't anybody's fault, Cyrus." She said. "And we could get lucky and a shake could free us before this goes any further."

"Yeah." I said.

We could only hope at this point. Honestly, I was hoping we weren't going to die first, then I was hoping a shake would free us enough for me to at least not be naked and in position to fuck my sister. There was indeed another quake, but it didn't put us in a better position, and after it stopped, I could hear Emma softly sobbing, and my penis fully inside her. The feeling was amazing. I was having it wrapped in a warm silky slimy cocoon.

"Emma. I'm so sorry." I said. "I never wanted you to be my first."

"Your first?" She asked, as she composed herself a little. "You were a virgin too?"

"Yes." I said. "Wait. Too? You were a virgin?" I asked.

"Yeah. I always wanted my first to be someone I knew I cared about. I just never expected it to be my twin brother." She said.

"Don't get me wrong, but I never expected it to be you either." I said. "Not that you aren't..."

"Attractive? You think so?" Emma asked.

"Absolutely." I said. "You're one of the hottest girls at school." I told her. "I know plenty of guys willing to give up their left arm if you'd look at them with the slightest bit of interest."

I felt her vagina clamp down on my penis when I told her that.

"If we weren't related I would've asked you out long ago." I said.

"You're so sweet." She said.

She turned her head as best she could and ended up kissing me on the neck.

"I'm glad you were my first." She whispered.

I felt a small thrust against my hips, then another.

"Wait, Emma, what're you doing?" I asked.

"Well, we've been pushed into this situation, so we might as well enjoy it." Emma said in a soft voice. "Besides, it's kind of hard to control my body when we're like this."

She was right, I had to give that much to her about the situation. It was taking all of my willpower to not start humping her brains out right there on the spot. Being inside her like that was driving me mad, even if it wasn't an accident. But still, I didn't hump her back. She continued humping me.

"Come on Cyrus, please? We may never get out, so we might as well enjoy ourselves before we start coming up with a way to get free." She said in a staggered breathe as she continued humping me.

I had never turned down my sister before, but I wasn't sure what to do. My mind was telling me that this was my little sister. The girl I had grown up with. The girl that I had snuggled on the couch with and watched bad movies with. The girl who had given me advice about the female mind and dating. But my cock was telling me to fuck her brains out. Telling me to cum inside her until my balls were empty and sore. She turned her head again and began sucking on my neck as she humped me, and finally I humped her back. I couldn't make too much movement, being trapped under those rocks. I wasn't pulling out of her for even a ¼ of an inch, but still, there I was, fucking my own sister. It felt wonderful, and she began giving off soft moans as I returned the love that she wanted me to. My breathing became ragged, as I got more and more into what I was doing. I became less focused on the fact that she was my sister, and more focused on the fact that she was naked and willing. The fact that she was practically begging me to fuck her brains out. I felt her clamp down on my penis and a hot liquid surround my penis. It was too much for me. I came. I came inside her. I felt my penis spasming repeatedly, shooting incestuous seed deep, deep inside her womb. My mind floated back to the surface. I was ashamed of losing control. I mean, she was my sister for Christ's sake.

"That was awesome. Better than I could've ever hoped for." She cooed in my ear. "I came so much."

"So did I." I said. "I'm sorry. I've never cum that much before."

"Why are you sorry? We just shared a wonderful moment." Emma said.

"I never, in a million years, wanted to have sex with you." I said. "Nonetheless cum inside you."

I felt so guilty about what we had just done. I wanted to die in that cave, until she said the next thing to me.

"Neither did I, but, I'm glad my first time was with you. We didn't just have sex under this rubble. We made love. I'll never forget it. And I don't want you to be upset about it." She said.

Before I could respond further, there was another quake, stronger than before. I thought for sure we were gonna die right there. I pressed my body tightly to hers, trying to block any more falling debris from hitting her. I didn't want her to get hurt. When it was over, I could feel the weight of the debris blocking my movement was gone. I slid my softening penis out of her, and she gave off a disappointed groan as I sat back on my legs. She sat up and fumbled around for the flashlights. She found one, and tried to click it on, but the bulb had blown. She tossed it over her shoulder and felt around for another one. She found it and clicked it on. This time the one she found lit up.

"Thank god." She said before handing it to me. "Hold this so I can get my bikini fixed." She said.

I pointed it at her chest, and could see her small erect nipples, which were only a couple shades darker than her skin as she untied and retied her top, tighter this time. Then I aimed it down at her vagina, seeing that she had hair on her pussy lips, but that was it. It was light and not too bushy. She adjusted it, and retied the straps.

"There we go." She said with a sense of satisfaction. "Now give me the flashlight so you can fix yourself." She told me.

I handed her back the flashlight and she pointed it at my groin.

"Wow, you're really hung." She said looking at my still half erect penis.

"Thanks." I said as I blushed bright red before fixing my speedo.

"No, I really mean it. I'm surprised with that monster you don't have the confidence to ask out more girls." She said.

"They just don't measure up." I said as I stood up.

"To what? What have you been comparing them too?" She asked as she stood up and dusted herself off.

"You want me to be honest?" I asked.

"Yeah." She said.

I turned away from her and we began walking back towards the entrance to the cave with her following right behind me.

"To you. I've been comparing them to you." I said.

"Why?" She asked.

"Because, regardless if you're my sister or not, you have all of the qualities I want in a girlfriend. You're smarter than me by a long shot, you're gorgeous, and your body is sexy." I said.

"Cyrus, I feel the same way about you." Emma said to me as we approached the entrance to the cave.

We stepped out into the light, and it actually hurt my eyes to see the bright world we had stepped back into.

"I think I'm over the beach for now." Emma said. "I wanna go back home."

"Me too." I said.

We walked back to where we had left our bags, noting along the way that the boulders had rolled onto the sand now, and pulled on the clothing we had brought with us. Then we headed on our path towards our house, avoiding talking about what had just happened to us. I still felt a bit ashamed, and I'm not sure what she was thinking about, but we just chatted about school, or random stuff until we got home.

So there it is. This is the truth behind it. We got trapped in a situation where we literally ended up being forced into our first time by Mother Nature itself. You can feel free to judge me now, as being honest, during that short time that my penis was inside her, and we became something more than brother and sister, I was truly enjoying everything about it. What happened next to us? Well, I'll go on in the story in the following chapters, but it's getting late, and I think I should get some rest.