Sex with My Stoner BBW Cousin Ch. 06

Story Info
My 315-lb. cousin and I smoke weed and fuck on camera!
2.5k words
4.14
35.1k
23

Part 6 of the 8 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 07/15/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

CONTINUED FROM PART 5

My huge 315-lb. cousin/girlfriend Megan and I rolled around on the bed as our tongues made slow, passionate love to each other, our hands explored each other's bodies, my thighs squeezed her waist, and she glided her mega-luscious soles up and down my legs, while I felt Ink Man's fresh come rub from her knockers into my body. That was the first time I ever touched a man's come other than my own, and much to my surprise, the sensation actually felt good and sexy. Nothing about it bothered me at all.

As if this were a formal Hollywood shoot, I was expecting Ink Man or Shannon to say "Cut" at any second, but neither of them did. I got the impression that to film us for so long after I came, they must've been loving what they were seeing.

However, I couldn't see their reaction, because my eyes were tightly shut. I listened closely, thinking maybe I'd be able to hear them breathing in ecstasy, but any such sound was drowned out by the loud slurping noises that Megan and made during our marathon French kiss.

After a few minutes, so much saliva had oozed out, our faces started slipping and sliding all over each other, which led us to greatly increase our speed and aggressiveness.

Finally after about 15 minutes, our tongues were almost numb, but my hard on was back. Feeling it sandwiched between our bellies, Megan suddenly grabbed it tightly with her right hand and grunted a stern commandment. "Alright, you fucking 18-year old whore. I'm going to roll over into all fours and stick my two humongous ass cheeks up in the air, and when I do, jam your massive fuckstick inside me and pound the fucking shit out of your 315 lb. cousin, doggy style."

The sheer force and explicitness of Megan's words got me even much more turned on than I already was. As she rolled into position, we both noticed that Shannon was holding a joint and a lighter, while Ink Man still held the camera. "I noticed your weed tattoo, so I figured you wouldn't mind if I lit one up!" Shannon said grinning.

"Fuck no, anything that has to do w ith weed, we never fucking mind, do we, Buddy?!" Megan responded.

"Definitely not!" I said. "Megan and I were weed buddies for six years before we were fuck buddies!"

Then Shannon asked "Meg, did you ever get any while you were locked up?"

"No, and that totally drove me fucking crazy," Megan responded. "Those two and a half years were almost the only days I haven't done weed in the last 13 years! I missed weed almost as much as I missed my Buddy!"

"Aw, you two are so sweet together!" Shannon said. "But you're also kinky as fuck together! A 315 lb., 25-year old stoner just out of prison, and her skinny 18-year cousin who's obsessed with the bottom of her fucking feet, and she calls him a whore!"

"Yeah, we're probably the weirdest couple of all time, but we wouldn't have it any other way, would we, Buddy!" Megan asked laughing.

"Fuck no!" I said.

"Did you give him such a filthy mouth?!" Shannon asked.

"Oh yeah!" Megan said. "One time when I was 11 and he was four, I accidentally said 'fuck' in front of him and he repeated it, and it was just adorable! I told him he could say it as much as he wanted around me, but not to ever say it around anyone else!"

"That's cute!" Shannon said, then lit the joint. She inhaled like a pro, then handed the joint to Megan, who started inhaling but quickly coughed very hard.

"Sorry!" Megan said. "That's my first time smoking in almost three years. Since I got out, I've only eaten! I need to get my tolerance back!"

As Megan inhaled again, this time coughing only mildly, Shannon asked "How is eating? I've never tried it before."

As a now fucked up Megan handed me the joint, she said "Oh shit, it's absolutely fucking amazing! It's the best! You do have to wait a couple of hours to get totally fucked up, but once you get there, oh shit! And you stay massively fucked up for hours!"

While I started smoking, Shannon added "Wow, that sounds amazing! Could you get me and Ink Man some edibles?! We'll get you two some free tattoos in return!"

"Of course, that would be awesome!" Megan said, in what turned out to be the last words of the conversation. Throughout the conversation, I stared at her soles to stay hard, and it worked. Furthermore, now that I was fucked up, I was even hornier. Through all the edibles of the last couple of days, I'd forgotten how awesome it feels when the THC goes straight to my brain.

Right after smoking, I handed the joint to Ink Man, who started smoking as I wrapped my right arm around Megan's thighs, grabbed my fuckstick with my left hand, pulled the skin over the head, and drove myself all the way inside my cousin.

As soon as I entered her, she tilted her pelvis and gasped in pleasure. I then began fucking her both at full speed and full force. Though our mouths were very dry from all the kissing, her cunt was soaking wet.

For most of the fuck, I stared at her soles, while sporadically staring at the two mountains that are her ass cheeks, as she shook violently and the bed sounded like it was going to collapse beneath us. Ink Man largely focused the camera on the penetration, while also doing several close ups of her 46 DD knockers, which I guess were shaking up and down like gelatin, just like her ass cheeks.

Shannon held the joint the whole time and went around in a circle, smoking herself, then holding the joint for Megan, me, and Ink Man, in that order, while we smoked as well.

Only a little over 24 hours had passed since I lost my virginity, yet this was already my fifth fuck, plus I'd gotten a blow job in that time span. So finally I was able to hold my come for a long time. I still didn't feel like a pro, but I felt like my sexual skills had come a long way in a short time. And I looked forward to watching 45-year old Ink Man perform on 18-year old Shannon, figuring that I could learn a lot from him.

Within a few seconds of starting the fuck, Megan had a small orgasm, lightly shaking and gasping. Within 30 more seconds, she had another orgasm, this one a little more intense.

For the next several minutes, that pattern continued, while she also started shifting her pelvis around, looking for the precise position that would maximize her pleasure. It was obvious that she was extremely experienced. During her four years with her ex-boyfriend, they must've fucked thousands of times. And her 2.5 years of celibacy in prison clearly hadn't eroded her extraordinary skills.

Megan soon seemed to find the optimal position and angle for this fuck, and she moved her body perfectly in sync with mine. She became lost in incestuous lust, having one orgasm after another, each more intense and longer lasting than the one before.

Around her 15th orgasm, she started losing control. and her moaning switched to hysterical, ear splitting screaming. Her body became ultra tight and she scrunched her soles, locking them in place.

Finally, the climax hit. She reached the monster orgasm that she'd been building toward. She later told me that she lost her sight and lost awareness of her surroundings until this orgasm faded out.

This time, rather than one orgasm that lasted several seconds and was quickly followed by another orgasm, she now had one long, gigantic orgasm. She threw her head back and she screamed at the top of her lungs as her body shook even more violently.

I squeezed my right arm tightly on Megan's thighs to hold her in place while I continued to pound her as hard and as fast as I could. A few seconds after starting that, I felt my orgasm build up. This being my sixth in a little over 24 hours, I shot her very little come, but the euphoria was still amazing, as awesome as I'd ever felt.

After my orgasm stopped, I continued pounding Megan for several more seconds, until hers stopped as well. As soon as it did, I let go of her, she collapsed to the bed, and I lay on top of her and planted little kisses on her face, as sweat poured off of her whole body and she struggled to catch her breath.

After a few minutes, she passed out, probably from a combination of the weed and the exhaustion. I then turned to Shannon and Ink Man and said "I guess it's your turn now!"

Saying nothing, Ink Man handed me the camera while he and Shannon stripped nude and got in bed on Megan's right. As Shannon lit another joint, she got down on all fours and stuck her ass up in the air while Ink Man forcefully jammed his fuckstick up her ass, using no lubrication.

As he growled and grunted like an uncaring beast interested exclusively in his own pleasure, and not giving a fucking shit about his girlfriend's, he intermittently slapped her ass as hard as he could. Shannon passed the time by smoking weed with her left hand, holding herself up with her left elbow, and working her clit with her right middle finger.

She had several orgasms and clearly was focused on the weed and her clit while ignoring the ass fucking. Meanwhile, Ink Man was paying no attention to the pleasure that she was giving herself.

I mostly filmed from their left and made sure that the passed out Megan was in view most of the time. I also stood behind them a few times and filmed close ups of Shannon's soles. They weren't quite as luscious as Megan's but were still amazing.

After about five minutes, Ink Man began gasping and shot a load deep into Shannon's bowels. She looked relieved that it was over, apparently getting no pleasure from anal penetration. She started to pull out but he held her in place and said "Not so fast, Baby Girl; I'm not done yet."

While continuing to work her clit, Shannon now smiled for the first time since this encounter began. A few seconds later, I heard Ink Man's now soft fuckstick shoot a huge load of piss into Shannon's bowels. "Oh shit, that feels so fucking good!" she said. "The warming sensation is amazing!"

"Let's go get you cleaned up, Baby Girl," Ink Man said.

"Okay!" Shannon said. Then, turning to me, she asked "Would you and your cousin like to take a shower with us?!"

"I'd love to!" I said. Then, shaking my cousin/girlfriend's exhausted 315-lb. body, I said "Buddy? Buddy?"

At that, Megan slightly opened her eyes. Upon seeing me, she grinned and spoke, sounding very tired but equally happy. "Did I fucking pass out?!" she asked.

"Yes! But you can watch the video and see what you missed!" I said. "And now we're going to take a shower! Would you like to join us?!"

"Of course!" she said as she groggily got up. I then turned the camera off as the four of us walked to the bathroom and crowded into the shower. Megan and I washed each other completely while Shannon and Ink Man did the same.

We then got out of the shower and dried off but didn't get dressed. Instead, we all walked nude out to the fenced in backyard, where we had a cookout and went through several more joints, as we sat around the table on the porch. Ink Man passed out shortly after we finished eating, but the rest of us continued smoking.

Both Megan and I got way too fucked up to drive, so she called her parents and told them that she and I had gone out of town to a WWE event that we'd just learned about a few hours earlier, and that we were going to make a weekend trip out of it. They accepted her explanation, but reminded her that she had to be home by Sunday morning for mass. Upon her release from prison, Megan's parents set several conditions for allowing her to live with them, and one was that she attend mass with them every weekend.

Nevertheless, I was ecstatic that Megan and I would be together and away from her parents until Sunday morning. And her excuse was very believable. Megan is a lifelong die-hard fan of pro wrestling. Her room is widely decorated with wrestling memorabilia, including many autographed items and pictures of her posing with her favorite wrestlers. She has attended about 75 WWE events in person, often traveling several hundred miles to do so.

As soon as Megan mentioned WWE, Shannon lit up and then spoke as soon as Megan hung up. "Wow, you're into the WWE also?!"

"Yes!" Megan said. "You mean you are, too?!"

"Oh yeah! You want to go inside and watch tonight's episode of 'Smackdown?!' I DVRed it!"

"Wow, so did I! But I might as well watch it now instead of having to wait until I get home!" Then, turning to me, Megan said "Come on, Buddy!"

The three of us went inside and even though I'm not into the WWE, I love watching it with Megan, because she gets into it so much, cheering, booing, and shouting as if she's there. And I'd long wanted to attend a WWE event with her to see how she reacts to seeing it in person. I love Megan so much, seeing her happy makes me happy.

Megan and I sat side by side on the living room couch and I started to join them, but Megan held out her right open hand, and said in a very serious tone "Buddy, since you don't give a fucking shit about wrestling, I have other plans for you."

"What?!" I asked in confusion.

At that, she took a pillow off the couch, dropped it on the floor in front of her, and sternly commanded "Fucking worship my soles."

"Yes, Mistress Cousin," I said, as I lay down with my head on the pillow while she rested her extraordinary soles on my face. That was not only fine with me, it brought me to paradise. I had craved her soles so intensely for so long.

Throughout the show, Megan and Shannon got heavily into it, and talked about the WWE, while I worshipped Megan's soles. They passed joints back and forth between each other, while Megan placed another joint between her toes for me to smoke while worshipping her. I went through three joints in that position and passed out near the end of the show.

TO BE CONTINUED