Sex with My Wife's Sister

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Burp. Pardon me."

Yeah, technically, I did take my marriage vow agreeing to the proposition of "for better or for worse" but, I didn't know that meant for fatter and for boring, too. Had I known then what I know now, I wouldn't have married her. Definitely, I would have married her hot sister, the one who loves to talk dirty, the one who loves exposing her body, the one who doesn't fart, the one who wants to have fun, the one who wears heels and a thong, the one who loves giving me endless blowjobs, and the one who loves having sex.

I can just see myself now returning to the scene of the crime and buttonholing the priest who married us.

"Pardon me, Father, I'd like to make an exchange."

"Exchange? I don't understand. What are you hoping to return today, my son?"

"I'd like to exchange my fat wife, Susan, for her hot sister, Kate."

"May God have mercy on your soul. I shall say a prayer for you. Security!"

In my defense, I never meant to have sex with my wife's sister, it just happened. Susan had just delivered her second baby and Kate was always there helping around the house. She'd make supper, help with the kids, and pick up the house. Then, when I came home from work, my wife would be taking a nap and it would just be Kate and me watching TV. After a while, I felt like we were a couple and I wished that I was married to her instead of her sister.

I mean, the attraction that I had for Kate was real and more than just a sexual thing. Admittedly, what heightened my initial attraction to her was the fact that she has Direct TV with every available sports channel in her condo and we enjoyed sitting and having a beer or two while watching the game, something her sister would never do. For someone who is so hot, Kate is like one of the guys. She knows as much about quarterbacks and cornerbacks as I do.

I remember it as if it happened yesterday instead of a year ago. We were sitting on the couch together watching a chick flick, something I'd never watch had I not be sitting there with my hot sister-in-law. I'd watch anything for the chance to sit beside her, even that HD TV home decorating channel, gay, naked design or some shit like that.

"I'm cold," she said.

Normally I have a blanket handy, but the cat had claimed that as her sleeping perch and it was loaded with cat hair. I did the next best thing; I draped my big arm around her sleek shoulders. It wasn't planned. I didn't think about it. I just did it and it felt natural.

She looked up at me and smiled, rested her hot little hand on my thigh after patting it, pushed in closer to me, and rested her head on my chest. Her warm thigh against my leg felt incredible. I don't know if women know this about guys, but guys have tit sensors all over their bodies and I could feel the side of her breast with my rib. It was amazing.

As if our bodies were made for one another, she fit perfectly and she felt good, real good. Further, from the angle of how she was relaxing, I had a clear view down her blouse. I mean, I couldn't see her areola or nipple, but I could see enough of her tits to know that they were spectacular tits and tits that were much better than her sister's tits. I was mesmerized and hoping to see more when, she caught me looking.

"Are you looking down my blouse?" She looked down at herself and noticed her open blouse. "Were you staring at my tits?"

She looked down at her opened blouse, again, flattened it closed with her hand, and looked up at me with a scolding look before pulling away from me and straightening her posture.

I was mortified, I was so embarrassed. I could feel myself turning red. I haven't felt that embarrassed since my mother caught me peeping at her through the keyhole when she was changing. I mean, it was something that I always did, peeping on my Mom and on my sister. Peeping was a rite of passage for a testosterone filled pre-teenage boy, but that was the first time I was caught and I felt the same way now as I did then.

"Sorry, I couldn't help it. Your blouse was wide open and it's been a long time since I've had sex with Susan with her being pregnant and now all hormonal. God, I can't believe I was scoping out my wife's baby sister. I'm so sorry."

"Well, if you're going to look, you may as well have a good look," she said leaning towards me and pulling open her top while staring up at me.

I figured she was really mad now and I was afraid to look but I couldn't help but stare. I was mesmerized by her tits. They were beautiful. I mean, all that I could see was the top of her breasts, a lot of cleavage, and her beautiful blue bra with tiny pink roses, but from what I saw I could only imagine the rest and I couldn't wait to jerk off over what I had just seen and imagined seeing.

"I'm sorry, Kate. Really I am. I'm so pathetic. I moved my arm away from her and sat up straight. I've been so horny for so long."

"Well?"

"Well, what?"

"What do you think?" She opened her top again and looked up at me before looking down at what she was showing me. "Do you like them?"

I couldn't believe my wife's sister was showing me her tits, yet, again. I couldn't believe my wife's sister was asking what I thought about her tits.

"I love your tits," I said now literally peering down her open blouse and ogling what she was freely showing. "They're beautiful. Are they real?"

"Of course they're real, you big jerk."

"Sorry," I said turning red again by my stupid comment.

"My turn."

"Your turn? What do you mean, your turn?"

"I showed you my tits now you must show me your cock."

My cock? She wants to see my cock? Oh, my God, I was so excited. Hey, if you want to see my cock, baby, I have no problem with showing off what I have. Only, I couldn't believe my sister-in-law just asked to see my cock. I've played a little poker in my day and I figured she was bluffing. And this cowboy was ready to call her bluff.

"I really didn't see your tits, just a bit of cleavage and your bra," I said waiting to see what her next move would be.

As soon as I said that, she lifted up her top along with her bra. Her tits were right there not inches away from my horny hands. My eyes went from her tits, up to her face, and back down to her tits again before settling on her tits and nipples and not moving. I could feel my eyeballs bugging out of my head like a cartoon character.

"They're beautiful. Your tits are so much better than Susan's tits," I said in a hoarse whisper while thinking that I needed a beer. "Can I feel them?"

"Certainly not. I'm your sister-in-law you pervert. What's wrong with you? It's one thing for me to show you my tits, something that I've done on a topless beach dozens of times, but it's another thing for you to want to maul me." She looked down at the bulge my cock made in my tight jeans. "What's fair is fair," she said. "C'mon, now it's your turn. Show me your cock," she said staring down at my bulge.

I turned to look at the bedroom where Susan was sleeping. I was so nervous she'd wake up and catch me with my pants down around my ankles with a huge boner poking up between my legs.

"Did you have a good nap, Honey?"

"Joe, why are you naked from the waist down?"

"Oh, I'm just showing your sister my cock. She showed me her tits, so it was only fair that I show her my cock."

"Oh, okay. I'm tired. I'm going back to bed. Goodnight."

Yeah, wouldn't it be great if everything was that simple. Only, I'd have a frying pan imbedded in my head and Kate would have her eyes scratched out.

I knew my wife would be down for another hour, at least. The baby kept her up all last night and the kids were in their room sleeping. I quickly unzipped and unbuttoned my jeans and scooted them down along with my underwear just enough so that my cock popped out.

"It's so big," she said staring down at it. She never removed her eyes from it. She fisted both her hands up to her chest as if she was daring herself to touch it. Even when I was dating Susan, she never looked at my cock in the way that Kate was now staring at it. "Can I touch it?"

What she said echoed in my mind, as if I was a dying man and someone asked me if I wanted to live for another fifty years. Even though I wanted her to touch it, stroke it, jerk me off, and hopefully suck it, I was still playing my hand and it was my turn to play the game.

"You didn't let me feel your tits. Why should I—"

Before I could even get the words out, she had her blouse and bra up and her tits out again. Oh, my God. This isn't happening. I've died and gone to Heaven. My hot sister-in-law, my wife's sister, is not only flashing me her tits again, but is allowing me to feel her tits so that she can touch my exposed cock.

"Well, go ahead, feel away," she said pushing her shoulders back and sticking her chest out. Her nipples were already erect. Either she was cold or she was excited. I figured she was a little of both, hopefully more the latter than the former.

My hands were all over her big boobs. They felt wonderful. Her tits were so much firmer than her sister's tits and much shapelier, too. I was touching them, feeling them, and caressing them. I was fingering, pulling, and tugging on her nipples. She had amazing breasts. Knowing full well where this was going and hoping my strategy would work as planned, I asked my next question.

"Can I suck them?"

She looked at me and, in the way she looked at me; I knew that she knew what I was hoping would happen next. Guys are so transparent.

"Sure, but be gentle with my nipples," she said while reaching up to feel my face. "You have a five o'clock shadow."

My mouth and tongue were all over her big nipples while my hands squeezed her big boobs. I loved sucking Kate's tits and every time I did, I could see that what I was doing was arousing her, too. Only, I gracefully shortened my time with playing with her tits and sucking on her nipples because I knew, I hoped, what was about to happen next.

"What's fair is fair," I said. I sat back with my hands by my sides. My cock was throbbing and aching to be touched and she wasted no time wrapping her hot hand around my prick. Ever so gently at first, she stroked me. Boy did that feel good. Then, her grip got firmer as her stroking grew harder and faster. She was jerking me off. My hot sister-in-law was giving me a hand job.

"It's so hard? Are you always this hard," she said breathlessly, as if asking me a rhetorical question. "It feels so good in my hand. I love it. I love your big cock." Then, she looked up at me with those big, brown eyes. "May I suck it?"

Someone pinch me because I've died and gone to Heaven. My hot sister-in-law, my wife's sister, just asked me if she could suck my cock. Let me think about that for a nanosecond, just until my brain can move my lips enough to answer her question.

"Oh, please do," I said.

I couldn't believe it when Kate lowered her head and took my cock in her mouth. I've received a lot of blowjobs in my life, but never one that felt as incredibly good as this one. This was a woman who has had a cock in her mouth before, no doubt. She knew what to do with her tongue, lips, and hand. Now, why couldn't Susan suck a cock like her baby sister?

"You taste good," she said removing my cock from her mouth long enough to speak. "It's been a while since I've given someone head."

I thought she was done but she reinserted it in her mouth again and went right back down on it. It took all the control that I had not to ask her when and who was the last person she gave head. Hey, she was the one who opened that door and I was happy to talk dirty. Only, sexually, I didn't know her well enough to explore that sexual peccadillo, yet.

"Kate...Kate," I said feebly trying to lift her by her shoulder. "If you continue blowing me, you're going to make me cum."

I could feel my cock getting ready to explode. Out of respect for my sister-in-law, it took all the control that I had not to put a heavy hand to the back of her head and impale her mouth with my prick while humping her face with my hips. Coating my sister-in-law's throat with a warm, slimy load of cum would give me a decade of jerk off material.

"That's the idea," she said removing my cock from her mouth again long enough to speak. "Isn't it? Just as I'm giving my sister a helping hand, I figured you could use a bit of relief, too."

Are you kidding me? She's such a nice sister. Oh, my God. She's blowing me. She's really blowing me and she wants me to cum in her mouth. I'm dreaming. This isn't real. This is surreal. I was suddenly consumed with the forbidden curiosity of wondering if she'd swallow my load, as her sister never had. Her sister didn't even like me cumming in her mouth, which ruined much of the experience of receiving a blowjob.

"Don't forget, tell me when you are about to cum and I'll pull you out of my mouth and you can cum on my tits," said Susan whenever she gave me one of her dabbling blowjobs.

Cumming on a woman's tits instead of in her mouth is like kissing your sister. It was then I wondered if my sister would allow me to cum in her mouth. Gees, that's sick, now I'm thinking about having sex with my sister. Receiving a blowjob from my sister-in-law is suddenly making me a degenerate.

This is the twenty-first century, doesn't my wife know that everyone expects to cum in a woman's mouth when receiving a blowjob? It's sad to say that my wife is still living in the past. She doesn't even trim her pussy. I betcha Kate has a shaved beaver. I couldn't wait to find out.

With that Kate went to town on my prick. She was bobbing her head up and down and making all those great slurping interactive cocksucking sounds that all we guys love to hear to prove that our woman is having as good a time blowing us as we are having getting blown.

I exploded a load in her mouth that I had been saving for a week and she took it all and swallowed it. Oh, my God, what a feeling of sexual satisfaction to have a woman not only allow me to cum in her mouth but also to watch her swallow all that I had to give. It was after she blew me that we kissed, French kissed, for the first time. Except for that hooker when I was in the army, this was the first time that a woman blew me before kissing me. Actually, now that I think of it, I don't think that hooker kissed me.

And if the truth be told, it is just as much my wife's fault that I had sex with her sister, than it is mine. Bear with me. This is a guy's logic and after a few beers, playing some poker, and watching a couple of games on the big screen TV, it makes more sense...to other guys.

She drove me to having sex with her sister. Come to think of it, there is enough blame to go around for all three of us to share. Why should I be the only villain here? Kate is no innocent virgin. She's a minx. She knows exactly what she does to men. She's a sly vixen, she is. She has me wrapped around her manicured little fingers and she knows it. Moreover, she's the one who started this by showing me and allowing me to feel her tits and asking to see and suck my cock.

My wife, Susan, and I have been married eight sexually unfulfilling, unsatisfying, frustrating long years and have two kids, Jimmy 5 and Amy 2. I love my kids. They are the best things that ever happened in my life. And yeah, I know about the seven year itch and if there is such a thing, then I'm itching to fuck my wife's sister again and again until either I die or until my cock falls off inside of her.

Everything was great, until my wife became pregnant and then everything changed. She changed. Once she was expecting a baby, it was all about her. Then, after she gave birth, it was all about the baby. I was pushed in the background, as if I was invisible. There was no more me and no more us. It was just them, her, the kids, and her mother. The only person on the planet more insane than Charles Manson of the notorious Manson family is a new grandmother.

With her mother always around, forever there and always sleeping over, we never had any privacy. Even when we tried to have sex, the baby would always start crying. It was as if the kids had radar. It was as if they knew we were trying to be intimate. Always, I'd just start making my moves; I just started getting Susan in the mood, when one of the kids would start crying either from a bad dream, being afraid of the dark, or from a dirty diaper. Once that happened, that was it, the mood was ruined and it'd be weeks before she'd be in the mood to want to try again.

Yeah, sure, I understand about the motherly instincts and the hormonal changes that happen during and after a pregnancy, but is it going to be like this until the kids leave the nest? Then, what? Menopause? What the fuck? Where's my football helmet. Maybe, I should buy one now, one that has stereo speakers so that I can plug it in and zone out while watching the game.

"What's that Honey about hot flashes? Sorry, I can't hear you. I'm listening to the game in surround sound. I'll get back to you in a few years. Have fun with your hot flashes. Let me know when you're done, so that we can have sex again."

Talk about the honeymoon is over once a woman becomes pregnant, that's an understatement. Why does it have to be like this? Why can't we return to the way things were before she became pregnant? It isn't like I don't help out around the house, I do. Yeah, I understand she's tired, too tired to have sex, but I'm tired, too, after having worked all day.

"Joe do this and Joe do that. Joe, can you pick up formula and diapers on your way home? Joe, I'm too tired to cook. I thought we'd have pizza, again. Joe, I know it's Sunday, you're only day off and the big game is on, but can you take the kids to the park while I relax?"

She makes me feel more like an employee than a lover. Now, instead of being a boyfriend and her lover I'm her husband and the Dad. Our normal intimate relationship ended with her pregnancy and with the birth of our kids and now I resent them and her for that. With two kids, there wasn't any time left for us. The fun in our marriage ended with the birth of them.

We dated for two years before we were married and were married three years before we had kids. We had five years of fun filled sex. We did it multiple times a day. We did it everywhere, on the floor, in the kitchen, in the bathroom, in the car, in the garage, and even outside on the backyard lawn, in the pool and out of the pool. Then, when that pregnancy test was positive, when she peed on that fucking strip of paper and that strip turned blue, my balls did, too. Sex and making love came to a crashing stop, as if there was a red light train crossing running down the middle of our bed.

I miss those days before we had kids when we'd just go and do things without worrying about who'd watch the kids. Now, everything is complicated and planned. Everything is orchestrated and a worry and a fright. We can't make a move without being mature, responsible adults. We can never be spontaneous or impulsive. I miss how my life used to be. I want sex!

It's different when I'm with Susan's sister. Being with Kate feels like I'm dating again, she's fun and she's funny. I think I love her and I think she loves me. We've never uttered the L word, but it's there when we are in bed naked with one another. It's there the way we look at one another and it's there when we kiss.

It all started innocently enough. I mean, I was always attracted to Kate, from the first time I saw her. She's a carbon copy of her sister, Susan; at least she was back then, before she gained weight from having two children and no longer wanted to give me any sexual satisfaction. Yeah, I know, it's terrible to think of my wife as fat and unattractive when she gave me two great kids, but I'm too young not to have a sex life. I'm too young not to have any fun. Being home watching television with Susan makes me feel as if I'm in my fifties instead of my thirties. Being out with Kate makes me feel like I'm single and in my twenties again.