Sex Without Outcomes

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She had him undressed and into his suit within two minutes and she giggled at the writing on his suit: Rambo the Rammer.

Her cheeks were high pink and her eyes were bright. Mac thought he'd be very lucky to even see a more attractive Fuck Bunny.

Janie took him into the bedroom where she had all her toys laid out on the bed.

It was just after 9:30.

"I'll have that big plug up my butt please as a starter," she smiled. "Let's have a great night. We have zip trapdoors at all strategic locations of our suits."

There went at it until almost 3:00.

Mac staggered off to the lab next morning, arriving almost at 9:00, an hour late.

Not good enough, he sighed but knew he'd not have to look for sex for at least another month after last night's energetic marathon. He hadn't realized Janie was so fit. It was rare for him to feel so exhausted hours after sex.

The medical director's PA kept dropping in with papers that would normally been distributed by one of the messengers and so Mac got her message. Each time she seemed to be closer to him as she chatted. He decided not to rush it.

Bad move.

Helen appeared to become over-wrought. Finally she gave it to him straight.

"I'm distressed you don't appear interested in me. My husband doesn't understand me."

He said his understanding was few men could hook up at a higher level with women and for that he received a withering look.

"Do I have to spell it out?" she fumed.

"I guess so. I can't figure out what you are on about."

She rasped, "My husband doesn't understand I need more sex and the fact is he's given me less."

"I see Helen and some how you think this is my problem."

He thought for a moment she was about to rip her hair out. But she caught herself and whispered fiercely, "I need you to fuck me."

Well he could be given it any plainer than that.

"Well okay. Arrange something for one evening next week."

"What do you mean, a hotel?"

"Yes."

"Which one would you prefer?"

"It doesn't matter, I won't be looking at the décor."

Happy again and possibly not thinking next week wasn't that night, she leaned across and licked up his nose and kissed him between his eyes.

For a moment Mac almost capitulated and said what about much sooner, like tonight. He was sporting his first full erection at the lab since his arrival.

Helen had small tits with fat nipples so that was okay, and she wasn't very athletic but was wonderfully tight, and that was okay. She left for home at 11:00. They had agreed to meet twice a month and share the cost of the hotel room although she'd insisted on paying for it because this was her initiative but Mac said he would be a jerk if he didn't pay at least half. She was really great at fellatio and that was probably why her husband didn't feel it necessary to fuck her so often because her expertise with her hand and mouth combination satisfied him. However that was something Mac felt an outside should not tell a wife.

Almost two months later Helen asked Mac would he mind if she switched her adulterous affection to the new assistant director of finance and he said no and she seemed pleased when he told her she'd starred in the longest relationship Mac had ever had with a woman. She was astonished and said it was such a damn shame he preferred to go pussy hopping, as she described it. She said women expected something better from a man and Mac said he could understand that. Well it seemed the right thing to say.

Some time later Mac received a prospectus from a group of physicians seeking funding to build a private consulting facility. The group had already obtained an option to buy the land. He had $150,000 in short-term investments that were yielding low returns and thought this would be a better proposition. He called Cate to seek her advice and she said to courier the prospectus to him that day and then to come to dinner next evening where she'd give him the legal opinion and her husband Mike who worked in bank finance would give free advice.

"I gather I pay for your legal advice?"

"Yes but I'll provide a great dinner and will invite my sister so you can look her over."

"And vice-versa?"

"Of course. Now no more chatting otherwise I'll have to bill you my time."

"Bitch, bye."

He heard her laugh. Now she'd be a great screw, probably.

Mac went to dinner by cab, expecting he would be drinking alcohol. The blonde who answered the door, presumably the sister, was an ash blonde, was even better looking than Cate and her tits... wowee. Jesus she was tall as he was at almost 6 ft 2 in.

"Hi I'm Amanda Joll, Cate's sister. She is attempting to set us up."

"Yeah that's a bit of a bitch I guess."

She laughed and thanked him for being relaxed about it and told him to ignore Cate if her maneuvering became patently obvious.

"She can be so embarrassing but mom says younger sisters are always like that."

"Oh are you old?"

"I'm thirty-one and unattached, hence Cate's near hysteria," said Amanda, eyeing Mac with ice-blue eyes that appeared to be twinkling. "You look as if you might know your way around women."

"I'm Mac Harris and here's my card. Please call me if you'd like a date."

"Thank you. What sort of date?"

"Perhaps we could start off with a quiet drink after work one evening?"

"I'm an attorney and work late. I work at the same office as Cate, a law firm established by our maternal great-grandfather."

"That's interesting. Then I suggest lunch. What about this Saturday?"

She said, "Can you play tennis?"

"Yes I've grown up playing it, indoor tennis as well because of our climate."

"I have been invited to a tennis party this Saturday at 11:00 with a partner but usually show up without a partner because... well because."

"Because usually you don't have a partner?"

"Yes."

"That will because good men are hard to find?"

"Yes. God you understand. Please come in, I'm sorry to have left you standing out there."

"You had to assess whether I was worthy of admittance."

She laughed and said Cate had told her he was refreshingly different and a mild teaser.

The dinner went well, Mac was given the legal and financial opinions he wanted and he went home with just a farewell handshake at the door from Rick, with neither women moving to kiss him. Mac shrugged, knowing both women had decided to play it cool.

Amanda Joll called Mac at 9:00 on Saturday morning to confirm if he were okay for the tennis party.

"Yeah I halved the usual number of lengths I did of the pool this morning to conserve energy."

"Good gracious what time did you go to the pool?"

"The gym opens at 5:00. I was swimming by 5:15."

"Omigod but nobody is up and around at that time."

He laughed and said she'd be surprised.

"The only thing I do for fitness is ride my bike but not this morning."

"I ride too."

"Oh really, well we do have something else in common besides tennis."

Mac refrained from suggesting there was one other big thing they might have in common, partly to avoid scaring her off and partly because he had yet to find out the extent of her interest in sex. But he was encouraged. Although it was difficulty to judge exactly what women meant whenever they said anything, because of the way their minds appeared to work, her comment did suggest she'd been thinking beyond tennis. How far beyond was anyone's guess. To having just one drink with him at a bar to discover how shallow and pussy-oriented he was perhaps?

He cringed.

The best way to handle this outing would be to adopted a laid-back manner, try to fit in with everything and everybody, to keep his eyes off Amanda's tits and ass and to be cheerful, very polite and sociable at all times.

Yeah. Way to go.

"Sorry Amanda, I became diverted. I'm sure we do have many things in common just as most people do but we do know you are not Scottish and I'm not American but beyond that little hiccup, the sky's the limit. May I pick you up?"

"I was intending to pick you up."

"I asked first."

She hesitated and said then he would know where she lived.

"I could always ask your sister or brother-in-law for your address."

"Yes I know and I know it was stupid of me saying that. I certainly don't consider you undesirable."

"Thank goodness for that. Perhaps I unnerve you a little."

"Um to be honest, just a little. I-I have noticed the way you looked at me."

"I apologize."

Amanda appeared surprised and said that apology was unexpected.

"Well Amanda I have no wish to embarrass you but you have a lovely body."

He heard her swallow and thought oh no, he should have kept his mouth shut.

"Well the truth is so far I've found you attractive in every way including physical appearance. You were ever so charming, knowledgeable and interested in what other people said at dinner at Rick and Cate's the other evening. I was most impressed and when I expressed those thoughts to Cate she said yes you were a lovely man."

"But one capable of being a bit uncaring at times but rarely obnoxious."

"Are you out to try to seduce me?"

He heard her draw in breath.

"I would think so."

He said, "The truth is I have nothing planned but then again I can plan quickly. Just walk away if you're not interested or now dislike me."

Instead of replying Amanda gave him her address and said if he arrived at 10:40 that would be fine. Their hosts had plenty of tennis racquets if he required one.

"Not I have everything."

Mac arrived a couple of minutes early and was in the lobby of the impressive low-rise apartment block when Amanda emerged from an elevator. He strode forward, placed both hands on her shoulders, stopping her in mid-stride and kissed her gently on the lips.

"You look lovely dressed for tennis and with that band around your forehead."

"Thank you. I had been wondering when you would attempt to kiss me."

He smiled and said did the quality of his technique and the actual first kiss meet with her approval.

Her eyes danced and she said, "You sure don't back off, do you?"

He just smiled.

As they went through the doors he activated the vehicle's unlocking system, thus indicating which of the three parked vehicles was his. She gasped, "You drive a Carrera?"

"Yes, my aunt whom I live with gave it to me. It belonged to her late husband. How is it your recognized what the vehicle was?"

"My father drives one. My mother has the family sedan."

Four hours later when they were driving home, Amanda said, "Why didn't you step in and handle that obnoxious Philip Kennedy? I could see you were itching to deal with him."

"I wasn't scared of him. It was Sophia's party and she was handling him firmly and keeping her temper under control, if only just. I could see the drunk wasn't so drunk that he couldn't see everyone was grouping to support Sophia and when she yelled to him to apologize and behave he backed right off, mumbled an apology and rejoined his buddies."

"Well I give you credit for self control. It could have become even worse had you intervened."

"We have that opinion in common."

She laughed and they chatted brightly. As he stopped under the portico of the apartment building she said, "May I take you out for dinner tonight."

"Will we get a table trying to book this late; it's Saturday."

"With difficulty and probably not until 9:30 onwards. Would you come to dinner here then?"

"That would be lovely."

"Come at 7:30 for drinks. Um my mother might appear slightly odd. I-I've not invited a guy home since my college years. Um she'll wonder what's so special about you."

"Thanks for the warning and I'll be on my best behavior. Tell your mother you met me at Cate's place the other night and the logic of a follow-on meeting may satisfy her curiosity."

"Don't count on it. I'll see you later, Amanda said, leaning over to be kissed. "Please don't jump out. These cars fit around you making it more than a jump to get out and with me sweaty from tennis it's not necessary."

Mac drove home and Aunt Ada, on her way out, stopped to chat for a few minutes and asked him about tennis and was pleased that he had been invited out for dinner.

"Who is the lucky woman?"

"Amanda Joll."

"Judge Andrea Joll's daughter?"

"Um not that I'm aware of. The family lives in Astrid Apartments."

"Judge Joll lives there and her husband Royce is the city manager."

Mac said Amanda had given no hint about the community standing of her parents.

"Why should she have given you that information?"

"As a caution."

"Omigod, you modern men expect to be spoon-fed. Well perform up to her expectations and have a lovely night. I'm off to the annual dinner of the Thespian Society."

CHAPTER 2

On the way to dinner Mac spent sixty bucks on flowers and that charge made his eyes water, and so he spent a similar amount on a bottle of red wine.

He announced his arrival and the doors clicked and Amanda told him to come to the third level.

She and her mother met him at the door and Amanda kissed him briefly but fearlessly and neither of them looked for her mother's reaction.

"Mother this is a friend, recently from Scotland and you'll know his aunt where he'd living, Ada Loveridge. Mac Harris, this is my mother Andrea Joll."

"Good evening Mrs Joll. These flowers are for you."

"Oh how lovely, thank you. You are Scottish. Do you know Edinburgh?"

"Yes it's my hometown."

"Then you'll know the High Court of Justiciary, Scotland's supreme criminal court."

"Indeed."

"I sat there once when a court was in session when I was in the UK to attend an international law conference. I remember it being in the Lawnmarket, the oldest part of the Old Town."

"Yes that is historically correct. I trust Edinburgh treated you kindly?"

"Very kindly indeed. Unfortunately it was not the time of Edinburgh's famous festival. Do come through and meet my husband."

"Royce dear this young man Mac Harris is Amanda's new friend he also knows Cate."

"Good evening young man. You are most welcome."

"Thank you. Here is a wee gift for you sir."

Royce looked at the label of the red wine and was impressed.

"Mac you must call me Royce."

When Mac was leaving after a pleasant but somewhat stilted evening and a fairly indifferent meal, Amanda said she would go down to the lobby with Mac. They waited outside the penthouse for the elevator and she said, "I'm sorry my mother is an indifferent cook. I promise to cook for your next time."

"So there is to be a next time?"

She colored and he smiled and her color deepened.

"Sorry I'm a callous teaser."

She giggled and relaxed.

They entered the elevator and rested against a wall, facing each other.

Amanda suddenly hurled herself at him and they were kissing with gusto. She came up for air and pulled one of his hands on to a breast and said, "I really do like you."

He didn't hold back, sensing she wanted to hear from him.

"Enough to have sex?"

"Yes, it appears to be moving that way."

"You might be too small for me."

She wheezed, "Oh god," and grabbed and kissed him deeply to hide her embarrassment.

The elevator doors had opened but they remain oblivious to that.

"You can touch me if you wish."

"I wish but perhaps next time. Amanda this is moving along very nicely. I'm so excited."

She looked at him every so softly and he knew if her pulled aside a pantry leg right then he would be moments away from being in. But what was the point? She'd awake in the morning feeling it had been too quick for her and believe he'd exploited her.

He kissed her and said goodnight sweetheart and stepped out and pushed the up button.

The doors closed on her, staring at him with her tongue tip between her lips.

Driving home Mac thought she would now be in her bedroom rubbing her pussy softly and asking herself why hadn't he had the guts to fuck her or whatever term polite lovely ladies use. But he was relieved that by the time he was garaging his car he'd decided she would be in bed thinking it was lovely being kissed like that and that's where the matter rested with her.

Mac thought of calling her to say goodnight but decided he should just clean his teeth and go to bed. Before he got to the bathroom his phone went.

Hi, he said, noting the caller was Amanda.

"Thank you for coming tonight, it was lovely. I just wish to point out I'm thirty-one and would like to have sex with you without delay."

"I'm on my way."

She giggled and said he knew what he meant. "I had this feeling I came within an ace of being shafted in that elevator to tonight. I can't subdue my excitement right now but know that excitement will pass. Good night."

The phone clicked before Mac could get his mind into gear. Now who would have though she'd be thinking like that?

It was almost an hour before he fell asleep. Galloping through his mind were images of heaving breasts, entwining legs and Amanda in various fully clothed suggestive poses except one where she was covered with a thick matted blanket of pubic hair extending from her knees to just over her nipples.

All that black hair made him ask: was he worried about Amanda's readiness for sex?

He worried again next morning. He worried that he was out to exploit Amanda's sexuality. He worried that his sexual callousness might harm her emotionally. He worried that she appeared to be so innocent in opening herself to him. He thought he ought to go out and get drunk. But he went to work instead as was hugely relieved to find an alarm was underway over an unexplained infection affecting seven close-proximity patients in the children's wing. He now had purpose in life.

* * *

Amanda laid beside her mom, her father being out in the kitchen reading the newspaper and drinking coffee. She felt dampness against her upper thigh and thought well her parents were still at it to welcome in the new day.

"Tell me about this guy."

"What guy?"

He mom had spent her earlier years involved in courtroom litigation so waited patiently.

"He's just a guy. They are all after the one thing."

Judge Joll waited.

Her daughter sighed and said, "He's good looking, has a cute accent and he focuses awesomely. You must have noticed that."

"Yes I did. That suggests he cares about hearing replies to his questions or statements and he's certainly doesn't appear to be immersed in trivia but he had been trained in that direction because of his immensely responsible work."

"Oh mother you are also impressed."

"Did I admit to that?"

"God mom, you are talking to your daughter. You're not in a courtroom."

"Very well, I do concede I was surprised to find I was not automatically rejecting the guy who is sniffing around my daughter and the qualities he exhibited were not insignificant on first reading."

"Ah spoken like a mother. Thanks mom. Being with you is like living with two people at times. There is the authoritative mother and then at times she becomes like any other girl's mom."

"I'm sorry. You probably will admit that is simply because of my training. God you are so much softer than Cate. You were right to specialize in family law. You ooze compassion but as we all know you can be a rightly little cow when you wish."

"Thank you mother. Do you and dad still have sex?"

"Next question please darling."

They laughed.

"Oh I'm so glad you decided to keep on living at home Amanda. You keep me young."

"Thanks mom. At least I am useful to someone. The truth is I thought god what a sex machine when I met Mac at Cate's place. She had given him a bit of a build up and teased she may have found Mr Right for me. Well he certainly looked all right and I thought a night with him would be very okay. But as the evening wore on he kept glancing at me more and more and I decided he was actually interested in me as a person. I almost wet myself in shock."