Sex Without Outcomes

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Well Mandy I have been telling you for years you won't land a decent guy until you stop treating guys as sex objects. When you bang a guy and move on to the next one there is no outcome other than a repeat of an aimless cycle. But no you wouldn't accept that advice. You just seemed to think that the right guy would simply pop up between your thighs on one of these aimless rutting occasions."

"Okay Mrs Know-all, tell me how did you and dad REALY get to gel? I would like to hear the truth, not that yarn that you met on a hay ride and fell in love on that same night."

There was silence.

Trained in interrogation herself, Amanda waited and wondered if that wet patch under her right thigh was deposited by her mother or her father or was it a combined deposit.

Andrea said, "Will you keep this between you and me, forever?"

"You have my promise."

"There were six couples on that hay cart being pulled by a noisy tractor. The guys had been drinking beer and we girls had been drinking fruit punch knowing it had been laced with brandy. So we were all pretty noisy and excited and yet I was mortified when your father refused to allow me to jerk him off. All the other couples were doing it."

"What, girl's jerked guys off in those days?"

"Darling don't be so naive. They also did it in my parents' days and generations before that. Those earlier generations were more discreet, that's all, although probably a greater number of girls refused to do it the farther one goes back in generations. Each successive generation thinks it was their generation who really liberalized sex; that belief is such a myth."

"Well I dropped Royce in disgust that night and then when I came out from church on Sunday your father was waiting for me and confessed he was so sorry he'd gravely disappointed me that if I came with him into the woods I could jerk him off and we could then have sex. I told my parents I was going for a walk with Royce and when I arrived home three hours later in a bit of a mess my mother fainted and my father hauled me into the bathroom, pulled my clothes off me and told me to have a long bath. He then went out on to the lawn and burnt my clothes. I'd loved that dress but realized I had to accept my punishment and it would be best if I didn't fuss. That incident really taught me a huge lesson about restraint and being accountable for everything I do. I was about to head off to college, which was the reason for that party, and instead of going on to become a schoolteacher I switched to law after gaining my BA in education and ended up making my parents very, very proud of me."

"Omigod, my mother was a young slut. I can't believe it."

"Shut up darling. You just think about what I have just revealed to you. I told you my secret because I know there's a message for you in that story, a message of possible enlightenment. You know everyone has said for years Cate is so much like her father and you are so much like me. And yes, your father and I still have sex and if you must know in my limited experience I know he's very good at it and he still loves me dearly and, as you well know, I love him. Now that's possibly another lesson for you."

Amanda went off to the office thinking she didn't want lectures about morality, she much preferred to be shafted by guys on the make. The right one would turn up in time. The passage of young male attorneys passing through their firm was sufficient to give her the opportunity to pairing to mate sooner or later.

She called Mac.

"Hi it's Amanda."

"Hi. Look we have a flap on. Can I..."

"Let's meet at Albion Park at 1:00. I'll bring the food. If you can't make it that will be fine."

"Okay bye."

Amanda wondered how could a hospital medical lab have an emergency. Perhaps some idiot had cross-infected samples?

Mac arrived at 1:00 looking quite calm. He kissed her soundly with a hand on a breast and that excited her.

They ate. His team had been working on an apparent infectious outbreak in a kids' ward and it had proven to be nothing too serious. Some dodgy chicken had gotten into the food chain and everything was now under control.

When they sat back after eating Amanda placed his hand between her open thighs and it wormed up without hesitation and that pleased her.

"Are you sure?"

She replied yes as felt one of his fingers push in and then a second. Soon she was panting and suggested that go into the thicket.

"Are you sure?"

She nodded and led him in and stood against a tree trunk and lifted up the back of her skirt. She heard him unzip and he began pushing in and appeared rather thick. He thrust right in and she exhaled with a whoosh and immediately gushed. Well they had been both worked up.

She turned and told him it was safe to shoot inside her and opened her mouth to be tongued and obviously he had been overly excited as well because he began grunting and heaving and his tongue went deep into her mouth and she came again and thought she could feel him squirting.

Amanda had saved the paper napkins from lunch and there had been some spares and so she was able to clean up successfully.

"You'll be dripping stuff all afternoon won't you?"

"How lovely, I'll have reason to think of you," she smiled, holding her face up to be kissed.

"I love you," he said.

Amanda felt astonished and faint and wide-eyed kissing him goodbye she returned to the office thinking if he'd said before they'd had sex he loved her she would have been prepared to have dismissed that as hormonal-driven but it couldn't be dismissed when he'd said that after having had sex.

An hour later, unable to bear the suspense any longer and with her next client not yet arrive, Amanda called him.

"Hi," he said, obviously having seen who was calling. "Still dripping?"

"You disgusting man," she giggled.

He said well she now knew what he was like and he added, "I really enjoyed been deep inside you."

She dribbled from the mouth, quite shocking herself.

"That's lovely," was all she could manage for the moment but regained control and said, "You were an idiot saying you love me. I could have taken that seriously."

"It was meant seriously."

"Omigod."

"I really have to go. Come to dinner tonight at 8:00. Here's the address. I'll tell Aunt Ada we have a guest. She's wanted me to settle on one good woman and I wish to show her my choice. I really want to date you at the very least long term."

"That's fine," Amanda said. "I have a client coming in. I'll arrive at 8:00."

* * *

Aunt Ada was delighted to learn the young woman coming to dinner was Andrea Joll's daughter.

"Will she be staying the night?"

Caught by surprise, Mac said he hadn't thought about it.

"Well I suggest you do invite her to stay. She is a good class of woman for you to associate with. It worries me that you screw maids and married women and goodness knows who else."

"I-I mainly devote my energies to my lab work."

"I'm sure you do darling."

Amanda arrived to a lovely welcome from aunt and nephew, both kissing her. She was aware Aunt Ada was a longtime friend of her mothers and they had met before in passing.

After dinner the two lovers sent Ada off to watch TV while they cleared away and did the dishes.

Mac said, "I'd like you to stay with me. It's okay by Aunt Ada."

"I'd really like that. I did bring an overnight bag, um, just in case. I had my fingers crossed."

"Amanda there's something you should know. There have been a lot of other women."

She laughed and said that was a relief. Far better than him saying there had been no women or there had been males.

"I have been with a number of men as you might expect at my age. Most of them have been married men on the prowl and that rather frustrated me, if you know what I mean. I mostly had uneasy relationships."

Mac sighed, "And fast turnovers?"

"Yes."

"And the same for me, leaving me in most instances with no chance of a good relationship."

Amanda said, "It was such a shame, putting in the effort only to have sex with no outcome and being left with the thought of oh why do you bother."

"We will have sex with an outcome won't we? You know I'm eager for that to happen."

"Yes Mac. I'm interested in finding how far can we take this. I'm growing to really like you. Make me love you Mac."

THE END