Sex without Sex

Story Info
Battery powered sex, with a man thrown in.
1.4k words
4.05
24k
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
rkm10
rkm10
29 Followers

Jim unlocked the hotel room door and stood to one side for Sarah to enter. She barely glanced at the bed before moving to the bathroom, closing and locking the door behind her. He walked over to the corner of the room and placed the contents of a small bag onto a bedside table then started to remove his clothes. Before he could finish he heard the bathroom door open and turned towards it.

"Sorry," she said and returned inside closing and again locking the door. Jim shook his head. Since these encounters began he had never seen her undress, only clothed or naked.

"This is bizarre," Jim whispered to himself and finished undressing. He walked over to the bathroom door and gave a quiet knock.

"Finished," he said in a low voice. Sarah opened the door and entered the room, she was naked.

She smiled at him then lay, face up, on the bed her feet towards the headboard, her arms and legs held tight to her body. He moved to the top of the bed and grasping her leg, pulled it gently but firmly towards the bedpost. Jim reached out and removed a small piece of leather from the table and secured her ankle to the bedpost. He moved to the other side of the bed and did the same with her other leg. Looking down at her exposed cunt he could see she was already gaping, her juices glistening on the sparse hair, her pussy lips swollen and engorged. Moving to the bottom of the bed he repeated the procedure on Sarah's arms, his hands shaking slightly as he tightened the last of the thin leather throngs onto her wrist binding her securely to the four uprights of the bed.

He stepped back to admire his handiwork and stroked his hard cock teasing a small drop of precum from the end. This was the part he loved the best. Jim moved around to the side of the bed and removed a slim vibrator from the table, smeared it with a small amount of lubricant and slowly inserted it into Sarah's anus. She gasped as the six inch vibrator slipped effortlessly inside her, the small puckered opening gripping the hard plastic. He reached out to the table again, this time he grasped a larger phallus and inserted it into Sarah's waiting cunt. He looked at her face, her eyes were closed, her face still relaxed although her muscles now held both stimulators in place. Moving the remote control leads to one side Jim once again reached out to the desk this time holding the clitoral vibrator he knew she loved so much.

She sensed that her favourite toy was about to become part of the ritual and her eyes opened wide. She nodded and he placed the 'venus butterfly' over her clit, strapping it in place with its harness and trapping the two other vibrators firmly inside her. Moving up her body he teased her already hard nipples until they erected enough to allow him to clamp small clips onto each one in turn. He reached out moving all the controllers within easy reach. Sarah again nodded and Jim began turning each vibrator on in order, starting with the anal one, then the vaginal then the nipple ones, keeping the clitoral one until last.

She was already gasping when he moved the dial of the 'venus butterfly' to its mid setting. She moaned loudly as the combination of vibrations engulfed her body in a multitude of sensations. The nerve endings at her groin being assailed by the pulsing of the machines, while her tits were throbbing with the small electrical signals travelling through them.

Jim walked to the foot of the bed, wanking his erect cock as he moved. Sarah's head was tilted back over the edge of the mattress, her mouth open and ready for him. He moved closer, rubbing the end of his cock over her lips before sliding it into her. Moving his hips he began to fuck her mouth getting deeper with each thrust until at last the knob touched the back of her throat. She gagged slightly and he quickly withdrew allowing her time to recover.

"Ok, put it back," Sarah whispered, and he again inserted his hard rod into her eager mouth. Jim recommenced his thrusts, first short and stabbing, then long and penetrating until again he was inserting his full length into her, his balls hitting her forehead. He could feel his impending climax and signalled it to her, allowing her time to prepare. Moments later he made a final thrust sending his hot, salty cum deep into her throat. She shuddered as she simultaneously orgasmed with him, her body quivering and shaking with the overwhelming sensations. He withdrew and watched as she raised her head swallowing his sperm, a small glob appearing at the side of her mouth. He reached forward and caught it on his finger then placed it onto her tongue, watching as she drew it back into her mouth.

He stepped back and watched as orgasm after orgasm engulfed her, the vibrations from the stimulators sending waves of pleasure through her cunt, the taste of his cum adding to her arousal.

Jim reached down and turned off the vibrations and watched as her breathing returned to normal. He wiped away the sweat that had appeared on face and upper body allowing his movement to cool her somewhat before standing to one side awaiting her order.

"Again," was all she said. He obediently turned on the vibrators to a slightly higher setting this time and repeated the performance. Although he lasted longer this time he soon found himself pouring his load deep into her mouth, again standing back to watch as Sarah writhed on the bed, tensing and relaxing against the restraints, the muscles on her body contracting and pulling at the straps.

"Stop," she gasped and he moved in and untied the cords holding her arms to the bed posts. He watched as she reached down and turned each of the vibrators to their off position, then relaxed onto the bed for a few seconds to allow the sensations to subside. Loosening the straps holding the clitoral vibrator in place she removed it, next the anal one and put them to one side. She unclipped those on her nipples then eased the one from her cunt. She raised that one to her mouth and flicked her tongue out to taste her juices before sliding it into her mouth to remove every last trace of her secretions from it. Untying the last two restraints she slid off the bed and moved shakily into the bathroom.

Jim heard the shower start and began to dress leaving his own cleansing until she departed. He knew she would not wish to see him naked when she came out of the bathroom, so not bothering with his underwear he made himself presentable. The shower stopped and after a few minutes the door opened and she entered the room. Her makeup was impeccable, after such a short time, and her attire that of some high powered executive.

She turned and walked to the door into the hallway. "Same time next week," she said over her shoulder, more of an order than a request, and opening the door, left the hotel room.

Jim watched her leave and shook his head slowly. What a waste, he thought, what fucking waste. He suspected that she didn't want him to penetrate her because that would constitute unfaithfulness but he still couldn't come to terms with her elaborate ritual. The temptation, when she was tied up, to rip out the vibrator's and ram his cock into her cunt, or better still her arsehole, was greater each week. Although he knew he could never violate her like that the strength of his fantasy was almost making him hard again. This Clintonesque idea of fidelity was usually confined to men but here was an attractive woman using it for her own end. He wondered how many more weeks he could stand the frustration, even though he did 'cum', for him it wasn't enough, he wanted her fully. He wanted to fuck her again and again, shooting his load into every opening. He looked down, he was hard again. A cold shower would solve that, he thought, moving across the room. He looked down onto a table by the doorway and saw the money she had left for him. Life as a male prostitute was a hard one but lucrative, he thought, and went inside.

rkm10
rkm10
29 Followers