Sex Wrestling Couples

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Laurie?"

"Let's finish this!"

"Good, continue."

Jennifer stepped out of the ring as per the rules. Larry threw Laurie into the ropes. She bounced off running back toward him. Larry used her momentum and slammed her into the mat. He covered her and Drake slapped the mat, 1....2....3....4....5. Laurie slipped out. Drake was pleased. "That a girl. Remember, he has to pin you for seven seconds."

Larry was still in control though. He moved back on top of Laurie and used his weight advantage to keep her flat on the mat. His left hand pushed her head into the mat. His right hand began groping her breasts. "Get off me asshole."

"Just trying to get you ready for what's coming baby!"

"I'm not your fucking baby!"

"That's my girl....use that anger...work yourself free."

Larry moved his hand lower and began massaging Laurie's small patch of brown pubic hair. His finger dipped into her pussy. She squirmed trying to get away but he was much too strong for her. Larry was working his middle finger in a small circular pattern and it was having the desired effect on Laurie. He could sense her breathing becoming erratic and her body was no longer fighting. Jennifer went back into coaching mode. "Laurie, put it out of your mind. You can't let your opponent control you like this. You've got to work yourself loose."

Laurie began rolling back and forth trying to get from under Larry. "I can't do it. He's too strong for me."

"No..............he's not. Think. The rules are different for you than they are for him."

Laurie reached up and punched Larry in the face. Just as she was about to strike again, Larry moved off of her and gave her some advice. "You've got to think on your own Laurie. The best thing you could have done then would have been to just jab me in the eye. Trust me. You poke someone in the eyes they are going to let you go."

"But won't that get me disqualified?"

"The referee will warn you but they are not going to disqualify you for that. As soon as your opponent moves off of you, you have got to be quick and get on the attack or tag out. Now, let's change out. Don in the ring against Jennifer."

Don and Jennifer circled each other and then locked up in the center of the ring. Don managed to move Jennifer into a corner and threw a forearm up into her chest. Then he grabbed her by the hair and snapped her over his shoulder onto the mat in the center of the ring. Don then pulled Jennifer to her feet and threw her into the ropes. He ran behind her and caught her with a hard clothesline as she turned bouncing off the ropes. Jennifer fell hard into the mat and grabbed her neck. "Oh god, my neck." Don leaned down apologizing for hitting her so hard. He helped Jennifer to her knees. Jennifer balled her fist and threw a hard uppercut into Don's crotch dropping him. Jennifer jumped to her feet and stomped Don several times. Jennifer tagged in Larry who pulled Don up onto his knees and held him as Jennifer kicked him over and over in the stomach. Right before the double team time period ended, Jennifer and Larry grabbed Don's wrestling tights and pulled them down his legs and off. Jennifer stepped outside the ring and immediately tagged back in.

Jennifer crawled between Don's legs and took his cock into her mouth and looked over at Laurie. She ran her tongue up his shaft and then began stroking him as she talked to Laurie. "Oh Laurie, the girls are going to love Don's cock."

Laurie's temper got the best of her. She jumped through the ropes and came after Jennifer. Larry jumped in to stop her and Drake stepped up on the ring apron. "Laurie, come sit with me. The rules of our club stipulate you would be disqualified now for jumping into the ring. I'm going to let you sit here and watch what will happen to Don for your losing your temper. "Laurie was furious and Jennifer knew it. Jennifer's job was to teach Laurie and that's exactly what she was doing. For about two minutes Jennifer licked up and down Don's cock before stopping. "Drake, she's had enough. I think she's learned." Jennifer slid under the ropes and came over to Laurie. "I'm not doing this for my own pleasure. You need to learn what's going to happen if you make a mistake. If you do that in a match with the wrong woman, Don's going to end up being fucked by another woman. Eventually, whether you mess up or not it is going to happen. You need to prepare yourself for that Laurie."

Laurie's head dropped, "I know, I'm not sure if I'm ready for this or not."

Three more days of training followed. Don and Laurie trained in the nude the rest of the week. Jennifer and Larry worked both of them over pretty good and forced orgasms from both daily. On the final day of training Drake walked out with a bowl of paper slips. He instructed Laurie to pull a slip of paper out of the bowl. "I have the names of every team in our club with fewer than five matches on a piece of paper. The team you pull out will be your first opponent tomorrow night. Who did you pull?"

"The Flex, who are they?"

Larry and Jennifer looked at each other and then Drake began to speak. "You'll have to learn the other teams for yourself. Watch the matches when you are not involved in them. You'll learn some of their favorite moves and better prepare yourselves for when you face them. You'll be fine though. Get some good rest and see you tomorrow night at 6:00 sharp."

Don and Laurie headed toward the dressing rooms. Larry and Jennifer walked over to Drake. Jennifer spoke to him. "Damn, that's a tough draw Drake. You know what Vince and Heather are capable of. The crowd is going to love it though." Drake just smiled and walked away. Jennifer saw the bowl sitting on the edge of the ring and walked over to it. She pulled a piece of paper out of it and read it. "The Flex". She pulled another piece of paper out, "The Flex". Jennifer continued pulling out slips of paper. Every piece said the same thing.

Larry grinned. "Well, we know what Drake's wanting to see."

Jennifer nodded, "Yeah we do don't we.....poor Laurie."

Don and Laurie showed up at 6:00 just as instructed and Drake led them to their dressing room. A few minutes later Jennifer knocked on their door.

"Here are the outfits Drake picked out for you. You'll be introduced as Vicious and Delicious. Good luck."

Laurie grabbed her, "Can you tell me about this team we're matched up against?"

"Drake doesn't like us to talk about the other teams with the new teams. Just some quick advice though, any chance you get to break a rule, do it.....they sure as hell will."

At 7:00, Drake came to the room. "You're up first tonight, let's go."

Drake walked them to a curtain and had them stay put. "Come out when you hear me announce you."

Drake stepped into the center of the ring and grabbed the microphone. "Ladies and gentlemen, welcome back. Tonight we have a new team wrestling for your entertainment. Our first team tonight is a husband and wife that I am sure you will all grow to love. He is 6'1" tall and weighs 185 pounds and she is 5'5" tall and weighs 120 pounds with a killer body with measurements of 36C-24-36, please welcome to the ring for the first time, Vicious.....and.....Delicccciooouuuusssss." The crowd of about 200 applauded as Don and Laurie stepped through the curtain. Laurie enjoyed the whistles being directed at her and began to play to the crowd. They stepped into the ring and the referee ordered them to their corner.

"And their opponents for tonight, with a record of 5-0, please welcome, The Flexxxxxxx!" Two bleach blonde heads emerged from behind the curtain. They stood side by side and began posing and flexing for the crowd. Vince was 6'1" tall and weighed 205 pounds while Heather was 5'10" tall and weighed 165 pounds. Heather's measurements were announced as 38B-25-36. Tanned and oiled down, their dark skin glistened under the lighting as they strutted to the ring. Vince walked up one set of stairs while Heather entered the ring up another set. He stopped and pointed at his wife who turned and posed again. Her muscular physique was very imposing and Laurie felt butterflies in her stomach knowing that in just seconds she would be fighting this intimidating woman. As Heather finished posing for the crowd, she turned and pointed with both hands toward her husband Vince who now climbed the corner ring post and yelled out at the crowd. "Take a look at the guns people......it's time to hurt somebody....wooooooo!" The women in the crowd loved looking at Vince and he knew it. He flexed his chest muscles and dropped off the ropes into the ring. Vince knew his place and went to his corner while Heather remained in the ring. Don stepped out to his corner and the referee looked at Laurie and Heather and gave the signal for the match to start.

Heather stepped toward Laurie and offered her hand out to shake. "Welcome to the club." Jennifer cringed as Laurie offered her hand. Heather's boot flew up and caught Laurie in the stomach. Laurie doubled over and Heather drew a knee up. Laurie was lifted off her feet and fell backwards. As she lay on her back coughing, Heather dropped her knee down into Laurie's stomach. Don turned away for a second, not able to watch his wife on the receiving end of this brutal beginning to their first match. Heather reached down and pulled Laurie to her feet by her hair. She looked over at Don shaking her head, "Newbies!" Heather threw Laurie into the ropes and waited on her. Heather grabbed Laurie as they met in a bear hug and squeezed with all her strength. Laurie was hurting as this strong woman was trying to crush her ribs. She could hear Don encouraging her and then she remembered Jennifer's instructions that day in training. Her arms were free and she raised her hands and jammed her finger into Heather's eye. Vince was screaming at the referee as Laurie fell to the mat.

Don was yelling out to Laurie to come make the tag. Laurie quickly scooted across the ring and reached up tagging in her husband. Don jumped over the ropes and ran at Heather. A hard clothesline dropped the blonde to the mat. Don was pumped up, adrenaline rushing through him as he pulled Heather to her feet. He threw her into the ropes and bent over. As Heather came back at him, he lifted his head and flipped Heather high into the air. Heather came crashing down hard onto her back. Don went for the cover, 1...2...3....4...5...and then Heather slipped her arm out. Don slapped the mat in disgust. He pulled Heather to her feet and threw her into the ropes again. He lifted his boot and caught Heather in the chin dropping her again. Then Don ran into the ropes planning to splash back onto Heather, but Vince had other plans. Vince pulled the top rope down and Don went flying over the ropes crashing into the floor.

Heather stood up wobbling on her feet and went toward Laurie throwing a wild punch that missed. Laurie came into the ring to go after Heather but the referee stopped her. Heather quickly crawled out of the ring. Heather and Vince picked Don up and ran him into the corner ring steps shoulder first. Laurie stepped out of the ring so the referee could stop the double teaming of her husband. Vince and Heather pulled Don off the metal steps and slammed him back first into the edge of the ring. Don fell to his knees and Vince pointed back up into the ring. Heather crawled under the bottom rope and waited as Vince picked Don up and pushed him back into the ring. Don was laid out face first on the mat. Heather stood over him and used the ropes to bounce up. She came down with her right boot in the middle of his back. Then she jumped up again and came down with her knee in the same spot. Don groaned as the muscular woman continued to work on his lower back. She balled up her fist and drove it down. Over and over Heather dropped the point of her knee into the small of Don's back.

Heather pushed Don out of the ring and turned going after Laurie again. The referee stood between them to keep them separated. Outside the ring, Vince had picked Don up and was ramming his lower back over and over into the ring post. He held Don sideways and ran him into the ring post one last time and then slammed him down onto the hard concrete floor. The referee finally had the girls separated and told Vince to put Don back into the ring. He pushed Don under the bottom rope and then jumped up onto the ring apron. Heather tagged him in.

Vince continued the assault on Don's back. He climbed the corner and jumped out driving his own knee into Don's back. Don was in serious trouble and Laurie knew it. Vince rolled Don over and put him in a Boston Crab. "Ask him ref.....ask him."

The referee moved around and asked Don if he was ready to submit. Laurie was encouraging him to resist. She reached out hoping to make the tag. Don reached his hand toward her but he was too far away. Vince leaned back really increasing the pressure on Don's back. Finally Don could take it no more and tapped out. As the referee signaled the end of round one, Heather jumped into the ring hugging her husband. "Get his trunks off while I distract the ref." Heather ran over to Laurie in the corner and slapped her. Laurie jumped into the ring and the referee fought his way between the two women for the third time. While he struggled to break them apart, Vince quickly slid Don's trunks down and off. He tossed the trunks into Laurie's face and Heather backed away with a wicked smile on her face. "Guess I won't have to struggle getting those off your man now will I bitch? Umm, look at that beautiful cock!"

"Fuck you bitch!"

"Not this time baby! I'm going to enjoy making your man cum!"

Heather moved back to her place outside the ring in her corner. Vince leaned back kissing his wife as the referee looked at his watch signaling the completion of the one minute rest period. Don began to crawl toward his corner as the referee signaled the start of the second round. Vince grabbed Don by his ankle and pulled him back toward Heather. Once in their corner, Heather grabbed both of Don's feet and pulled them over the edge of the ring. Vince again used the ropes and began dropping his knee down into Don's back. Once satisfied Don was immobilized, he tagged in Heather. Heather and Vince rolled Don over onto his back. Vince held Don's feet down as Heather planted her ass on Don's face in a reverse position and reached forward grabbing Don's cock. She turned to Laurie. "Umm, so nice of you to share this with me. " Heather went to work on Don's cock taking it into her mouth. Don's dick finally began to respond to Heather's lips wrapped around him. Again, Heather took an opportunity to dig at Laurie. "My god Laurie, look how hard he's getting for me." Heather moved to the side and began stroking Don giving Laurie a full view of what was happening to her husband. Heather was really trying to get under Laurie's skin and make her interfere. Heather pulled Don away from the corner and turned him. "Come on Laurie.......do something.....don't just let another woman suck your husband's dick.....come in here and stop me.....ummmmm.....his cock tastes so good."

Laurie was furious. She looked over at Jennifer who was shaking her head no. She so desperately wanted to jump into the ring and stop Heather, but she knew if she interfered Don would be subjected to much more from the bleach blonde couple. "Fuck you bitch! Let him tag me in and see if you can back up that fat mouth of yours! You're real tough aren't you, sucking another woman's husband after your man damn near broke his back. Come on....you want to fuck somebody, fuck me. You've done enough to him. You let him tag me in and it's me against the both of you, he's done and you know it."

Seated in a chair at ringside was Drake. Heather could see the smile on his face as he nodded his approval. Not wanting to be too obvious, Heather began to slow her work on Don's cock. She could feel him using his elbows to inch across the mat and did nothing to stop him. Finally, Laurie reached over the top rope yelling at Don. He lifted his hand and tagged his wife. Laurie quickly entered the ring and Heather stood. The referee helped Don out of the ring as Heather and Laurie faced off. Heather's wicked smile appeared again. "You dumb cunt! You were the one we wanted in the ring all along. We just wanted to make sure your husband couldn't save you. You are about to get the fucking of your life!"

As the two circled each other looking for that opportunity to jump at the other, Vince reached out trying to grab Laurie by her long hair. Laurie's attention turned to Vince for a split second and Heather took advantage. She rammed her shoulder into Laurie's midsection driving her back into the corner where Vince stood. Heather drove her shoulder hard into Laurie's abdomen three quick times. Laurie gasped for air. Vince pulled Laurie's arms over the ropes and held her. Heather grabbed Laurie's chin with her left hand while her right hand went down inside Laurie's bottoms. Her fingers began massaging Laurie's pussy. "Yeah....you like this don't you bitch! You like having another woman's fingers working on your pussy don't you."

"Fuck off bitch! Get your husband to let go of me and let's do this, just you and me."

"And give up my advantage again.....I don't think so......you shouldn't get distracted so easily. You'll learn after a few matches....but for now....it's time to let these people enjoy the view of your wonderful body.....NAKED."

Heather reached around and untied Laurie's top and pulled it off. The club members applauded Heather's removal of Laurie's top. Heather twirled her trophy in the air as she strutted around the ring. She stepped toward Laurie again but was surprisingly met with a swift kick between her legs. The punt caught Heather off guard and dropped her to the mat. The move surprised Vince who let go of Laurie just long enough for Laurie to slip out of the corner. Laurie moved out of his grasp and grabbed her bikini top and wrapped it around Heather's throat. The referee moved in and ordered her to stop the choke, 1....2...3....4...and Laurie released the choke. She went right back to it again and the referee started another count, 1...2....3...4...and Laurie released it again. Heather's face was bright red and she was coughing trying to suck in air. Laurie still held her bikini top around Heather's throat as she jumped over the top rope. She was literally hanging Heather using her weight to pull the top even tighter into Heather's throat. As the referee's count approached 5, Laurie turned the top loose and Heather fell into the center of the ring gasping for air. Laurie jumped back up on the ring apron and climbed the corner turnbuckle and stood on the top. Heather rolled over and Laurie jumped out on top of Heather with a vicious splash. She hooked Heather's leg and pulled up as the referee made the count, 1...2....3! Laurie had unbelievably won the second round!

The referee raised her hand and moved her back into her corner. Heather crawled to her corner in shock. Heather glared at Laurie for the entire minute of the rest period. Laurie just smiled, not taking her eyes off the bleached blonde. Laurie slid out of the ring checking on Don. He was in serious pain from the damage they had done to his back. Laurie helped him stand on the floor and then she slid back into the ring. She was still going to have to finish out their first match by herself. The referee signaled the beginning of the final round. Heather finally stood up. Vince held his hand out to tag in but Heather refused. This had become personal for her. There was no way she was going to let a beginner show her up.

As they locked up to being the final round, Heather kicked her foot up into Laurie's crotch. The referee warned Heather to watch the low blows as Laurie crumpled at her feet. Heather pulled Laurie up to her feet and then lifted her by her waist. She then dropped Laurie down with Laurie's legs spread open. Laurie's pussy exploded in pain as she was dropped against Heather's knee. Again the referee warned Heather for the low blow. Heather was now in total control. Three more times Heather dropped Laurie down into her knee. Laurie curled up on the mat and Heather reached down and untied Laurie's bottoms and removed them, tossing them out of the ring. She then hooked a powerful head scissors on Laurie with her legs. Heather reached her hand out toward Vince and made the tag. Vince jumped in the ring and quickly went after Laurie's pussy. He jammed two fingers inside her and rubbed her clit with his thumb. For the full double team time, Heather maintained the head scissors on Laurie. Vince knew the double team time was about to end so he stood and slipped his wrestling trunks off. His cock was already hard and he slid between Laurie's thighs. Just as the referee motioned Heather out of the ring, Vince slammed his cock deep into Laurie. The sound of flesh slapping flesh filled the air as Vince pounded away. Heather encouraged Vince from the corner, "Fuck the bitch Vince.....fuck her hard but don't cum. Tag me when you get close."