Sex Zoo 2.2: Entry 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She began to stroke him with her hand. It took him a couple minutes to even get hard, and I was beginning to wonder if he would be able to achieve an erection given the pain wracking his body. The boy closed his eyes, and I wondered if he was ashamed of the pleasure he was feeling or embarrassed for his mother. Possibly it was both in some measure. Was he trying to fantasize that it was someone else giving him a handjob? A starlet? A girlfriend? The local coffee shop cashier? Or was he thinking of exactly the woman who was jacking him off?

The mother was coming undone. She was exceedingly concerned about the passage of time. The boy had gotten a stiffy, but was showing no signs of approaching climax. His body tried to curl into a fetal position to contend with the internal burning in his midsection, but the restraints prevented him from doing anything but lifting his head off the table and tensing his muscles. Tomorrow he would be sore even if he got out of this with no permanent damage from whatever rays or particles were bombarding him.

"Tick-tock, momma-bear. You may want reevaluate your strategy... I'm just saying." I said.

The woman looked over at me with an evil eye. Then she looked like she was on the verge of starting to sob. Without lubrication, the hand-job friction was increasing, and soon she'd be rubbing the skin raw rather than pleasuring it.

"You've heard that insanity is doing the same thing and expecting a different result. Do you really want your little boy to buy the farm because the most you were willing to do was give him a little hand action." I said.

"You're a son-of-a-bitch." She replied.

"But, of course. But it doesn't make me wrong." I retorted.

She took the purple head of the young man's cock into her mouth and began to suck. He let out an involuntary moan of pleasure. It was almost instantaneous that he began to writhe and grunt in an apparent climax.

"Owww" He cried out in pain.

"Kid, even if your acting skills were a hell of a lot better, believe me, you wouldn't be able to fool them." I said.

I had been almost certain that the young man was faking the orgasm because his behavior seemed contrived and the mother did not immediately respond in the normal manner for someone getting a surprise load of hot jizm squeezed off into her mouth. However, when the man's pain continued, my certainty about his duplicity grew.

His mother pulled her mouth off him, perhaps because she expect he was really cumming while he pretended to tense and groan.

"Who is 'them'?" She asked in response to my last statement.

"This isn't the time for a Q&A. Your time is wasting."

It must have been rapidly approaching the eight minute barrier. In her panic, she was now not willing to give her previous approach more time. The woman climbed on top of the table and straddled the young man. She working the young man's prick into her sex with several up and down motions, each of which swallowed a little more of the man's rod until she was taking it all inside her. She then leaned forward as she moved forward and aft while undulating her hips to ride her boy's shaft. She began to talk to him in whispers, and I stepped forward to here.

"Try and relax and just let it happen. Don't worry about me, or think about me. Just feel it. It feels good doesn't it? It's OK to enjoy it." She spoke with her nice soft smooth orbs compressed between their chests and her dark red locks hanging down to envelope his face.

This time the spasms of his orgasm were genuine, and it was clear that he was not fully in control of his body. He tried to stifle the sounds of pleasure, but only partially succeeded in doing so.

"There. He did it. Now stop..."

"Mom..., it's done. It doesn't hurt any more."

"How long has it been? Is he going to be OK?"

"Yeah. He'll be fine." I said as I exited the chamber. The truth was I had only a vague idea how long it had been, and had no basis on which to say whether the kid would be alright or not, but, as the experiment was over, I saw no reason to be gratuitously mean. Besides, it was probably a bluff; the aliens wouldn't really waste a subject out of a need for honesty, or so I thought.

In the observation room I had to record my observations and views of the session. The aliens, no doubt, had a complete recording of the events that transpired, but, nonetheless, seemed to value the kapos' statements for their insight into how a human viewed the situation. By the time I finished it was only a short time until my next session - my final official duty of the day.

I entered the observation room for my next experiment to see that Sung-mi and the African kapo they called Adjoa had already convened. Looking into the chamber, I could see why there were multiple kapo present. There was a partition wall set up with eight stations each with a through it. The robots were scurrying about moving unconscious f-toys into position behind the partition. The robots were not at all like what I had come to expect from shows like "Lost in Space". They were mostly configured for their functions, and so most of those working in the chamber looked like high-tech chairs on wheels because they were used for fork-lifting unconscious f-toys around. Between the self-explanatory nature of the set up and a conversation with the other kapo, I didn't need to download instructions this time.

"So you've got eight f-toys on one side of a partition. Let me guess, some poor sap has got to fuck them all and guess which one is his Aunt Mildred?" I said, only joking at the periphery.

Adjoa cracked a smile, but Sung-mi maintained her usual stern glower. "Close. Eight guys will each fuck one of the f-toys on the other side, either in the ass or the mouth, and they each have to guess whether the one they were sticking it to was a male or female." Adjoa said.

"That's got a pretty predictable outcome, doesn't it?" I said rhetorically.

If they randomly picked the males, there was a high likelihood that a substantial majority, or possibly the whole group, would be straight. These men would likely overwhelmingly pick "female" out of wishful thinking, even if deep down they thought they were pitching for the other team. At first I thought his was a complete waste of time, but then I realized that the aliens may not engage in wishful thinking, and, therefore, this might not at all be self-evident to them. Humans whistle through graveyards, but the Grokts might not.

I went out into the chamber. The fuckers hadn't been brought in yet, but the fuckees were almost all secured. Of the eight, four were male and four female. Four of the individuals had their heads strapped to the wall such that their mouths were aligned with the holes, and the other four were positioned with their asses aligned with the hole while lying on their backs with their feet uncomfortably against the wall like they were squatting but horizontally. There was a wave of thrashing as the f-toys were brought back to consciousness and found themselves fastened into a wall for some unknown, but presumably nefarious purpose. Presumably they were all without memory of past such exploits, and so this would be a fresh nightmare. Those who were to be butt-fucked had gags in their mouths, and so most of the muffled noise was made by those with their faces to the wall.

It was my task to give directions to them before the fuckers were brought in to the chamber. I proceeded to give a little speech that I made up in the chamber. Sung-mi and Adjoa were not so much about talking, so they left this chore to me, and, instead, they took the jobs that would involve being more physically abusive, while I just had to deliver the cruel words.

"Ladies and gentleman, in a few minutes some men are going to be brought into the room and they are going to stick their dicks through those holes and into your ass or mouth. I'm sure you can tell which by your position. I suggest that those getting dicked in the ass relax and try to enjoy it, because it's only going to hurt worse if you tense up and eventually they will succeed in cramming themselves into your backdoor anyway. We've got all night, and no one gets to go until each of you has had a load deposited in you. For those taking it in the mouth, do not try to bite down on the cock in your mouth. First of all, that dick may just belong to one of your loved one's. They are hapless victims just like you, and, like you, they have no idea who is on the other side of the wall. Secondly, you will be punished severely for such bad behavior." I said, and raised a hand resulting in a simultaneous group convulsion as someone in the control room briefly triggered all their implants all at once in a demonstration sending spikes of lightening through their brains.

I resumed. "So if you dial into your inner slut, this will all be over soon. Be a slut for science, and everyone goes home happy."

Adjoa and Sung-mi brought the fuckers into the chamber in manacles. The more demoralizing part for the men doing the fucking may have occurred before they even stuck their dicks into those holes. Instead of allowing each man to jack himself off to erection, the two kapo came up with a scheme whereby the odd numbered men turned to their right and the even numbered men turned to their left such that they were paired off facing each other, and each member of pairing had to stroke the other to the point of erection. It was an awkward tasking with the shackles on their wrists. It was just one of the ever-present mind-fucks perpetrated here. When the men fucked someone through a glory-hole, their taboos could remain unbroken in their own minds because they could rationalize that they had had sex with a woman even if some part of them suspected it was untrue. However, the hand-jobs were an unambiguous violation of most of the men's taboos. Of course, they could have been made to do much worse, and that they weren't was telling as well.

One of the men apparently particularly objected, and he made a swing at Adjoa with both fists fingers interlocked, but the attacker crumpled into a heap before his fist had covered half the distance to the black kapo. I'd seen this kind of thing before. The f-toys were always trying to run or fight. One couldn't blame them; I'd like to think I'd do the same if I hadn't fallen into this cherry deal with the devil. I didn't know whether the aliens had automated this knockout process or whether the observation room robots were exceedingly quick, but it always ended in the same manner - with the aggressor or fugative lying unconscious on the floor. As long as the implant was rattling around in one's skull, there seemed to be no escape.

Adjoa kicked the unconscious man in the ribs. I didn't know if he was genuinely pissed, or whether he felt he needed to send a signal. This was a potentially dangerous affair. Even with three kapo, we were radically outnumbered by people who'd like to skin us alive. Their hatred made it easier to antagonize them, but I'd nonetheless be swilling antacid if they had such a product on this ship.

Sung-mi motioned for me to assist her. We dragged the crumpled man around the partition wall, and put him randomly in place of one of the male fuckees, and then made sure he was conscious. We then brought the freed man around to take the aggressive f-toy's place.

"Does anyone else hate fucking so much that they want to be moved to the other side so they can get a dick stuck up their ass?" Sung-mi asked the rhetorical question with escalating volume to make clear her displeasure. When there were no takers she added, "yeah, that's what I thought."

There were quite a range of fuckers. At the large end of the spectrum was one was so well-hung that he would be making a corndog out of the individual across the partition from him, and, at the other end, was one who would probably barely get his puny dick through the partition wall.

When the last fucker was erect, they were told to turn and face the wall. I took up position at the end of the partition wall, and mostly kept an eye on the receivers. Sung-mi and Adjoa walked behind the fuckers and, for those withholding, pushed their backsides to make sure they were using a full stroke that gave all they had to those on the other side of the partition wall.

The first man to come did so, pathetically, in about three strokes. Apparently, the tight ass was too much for him to bear. Gradually others followed, and within twenty minutes all had shot their loads. The results were not unexpected. Seven of the men guessed they had been fucking a female, and three of them were wrong.

As I walked back to my room, I considered how my transformation seemed to be complete. I was like the other kapo now, and how little it had taken to get me there.

12