Sexcapade to... Freedom

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
P4U
P4U
30 Followers

Since Ratna had already occupied the cubicle with her client, Sapna took another vacant one to service Saleem. No sooner had they entered the cubicle, Saleem groped for Sapna, he was absolutely opposite of his reserved self from last time. He locked his lips to Sapna in a passionate kiss, trying to probe his tongue in her mouth, as his hands reached behind her to grab her ass, kneading them. The once reserved boy was all action today, and Sapna did not want to loose a good client and a good tip, so she opened her mouth to let him have his way and further encouraged him by caressing the bulge in his pant.

When Sapna took his circumcised cock in her mouth and started to bob her head, her thoughts trailed back to the first time she had blown a guy. It was Pankaj, the handsome 26-year-old who she had fallen in love with the very moment he entered the establishment, three years back.

Pankaj was a salesman, with limited income and a small house where he lived alone. He had no family, nor did he have any relatives he could call his own. He was regular at this place, but when he chanced upon Sapna he knew that she was the girl he was looking for, all his life. It was the day falling Sapna's 'nath ceremony,' (deflowering ceremony). Sapna was sitting with the rest of the girls, a wee bit reclusive and all to herself after a night of brutal fucking following her deflowering, by the pot bellied moneybag. Sapna attracted to this young man, despite being through a hell a night earlier kept looking towards Pankaj.

Pankaj saw her this way and noticed in her eyes the pain, as well as the twinkle when she stared at him. He too was attracted to her, so he abandoned his regular Reshma and picked Sapna that day. When alone with her in his arms, in that dingy little cubicle, he asked her what was wrong and Sapna broke down. He comforted her very gently and spent the rest of the time, the hour allotted to a client, pacifying her, supporting her sobbing body to his hard steely frame. He did not demand sex, yet paid her the charges and then more to spend a night with her, indirectly gifting her tired body and broken soul a healing time.

Sapna fell in love with Pankaj for his gentlemanly ways, and the next time he came, which was nearly after a month, she insisted that he have sex with her when he tried to wile away the time chatting with her. When he did not make any advances she did a strip tease for him standing on that bed, astride him, then she sat on his legs and undid his pants, pulled out his hard cock and sat herself on it, taking it in her warm and wet pussy. She then unbuttoned his shirt and caressed the hair on his chest, pinching his nipples as she started her carnal motions, rotating her ass, riding him. In just a few thrusts Pankaj came prematurely in her, filling her with his warm and loving semen.

Sapna, aroused by this handsome man wanted him to fuck her again, but his spent cock was not able to rise to the occasion, despite the fact that she spent quite some time stroking him. Sapna for the first time in her life had an urge to cum, she wanted to cum with this handsome guy fucking her, she wanted to cum for this guy she loved.

"Take it in your mouth, it will be hard again," Pankaj told her when all her sensuous handling and stroking failed to bring him to another arousal.

"What?" she asked surprised and shocked if this was right.

"Reshma does that for me," he said, "We always have two fucking session in one hour and I pay only for one," he revealed.

"Oh I see," responded Sapna, not yet sure if this was the right thing, she looked down at his cock and saw that he was clean and kept his pubic hair trimmed. "I have never done this before, what if you cum?" she asked, still not coming to terms.

"I won't cum in your mouth, if you don't want me to," promised Pankaj.

"Okay, I will try, but don't shoot in my mouth," she requested and went down on him and took his limp cock in her mouth. Within seconds, Pankaj grew to his full glorious size in her mouth.

"Take it all the way in Sapna," he instructed, and she took him in till she found herself gagging on it, "Now pull it out with your lips closed on it," he directed her, teaching her how to blow him and what he liked.

Later, they fucked each other with renewed passion and Sapna for the first time in her life came, as did Pankaj deep in her when he ejaculated his hot sticky fluid. He paid Sapna a tip that was more than handsome; it covered the applicable charge of one 'short time.'

That day on Sapna had learned that her mouth was a very powerful instrument, for most men wanted a woman's mouth on their dicks. She had made a rule from that day on, if a man was attractive enough, and if he kept himself clean down there, she would surprise them by taking them in her mouth. She did not mind them shooting in her mouth either, for at the end of the day, using her mouth promised her two things, a good tip and a regular client, for as long as they kept coming.

Saleem shot a load of cum in her mouth and she kept herself still, till he finished coming, then closing her lips tight on his cock, she removed his cock, not letting any of it to fall on the bed sheet and get it stained. She ran to the washing place and spat out the cum on the floor, then she gargled her mouth with water and was back by Saleem's side, once again.

She had done this magic on her young client when he came last, and Saleem, who did not want any woman before was now going crazy, as his cock was semi hard again. The other thing that Sapna had learned in her three years as a whore, was, that no matter how good a guy felt shoving his dick in a girls mouth, or coming in her oral orifice, he would not be satisfied completely if he did not fuck her, so Sapna once again took him in her mouth, sucked him for sometime to be rewarded with a renewed hardon. She then slipped a condom on his hard cock and lied by his side; spreading her legs to let him take her, fuck her.

Young Saleem reminded Sapna of Pankaj a lot; he was very much like him, but a lot younger. Saleem put his condom covered young cock inside her and started with his in and out motion as Sapna's eyes fell on a poster of matinee idol, Salman Khan, the romantic-cum-action hero of Bollywood films that Reshma had pasted on the wall, the wall of the cubicle she used when she was there, an inmate of this house.

While Saleem's cock went in and out of her cunt, Sapna went into another flashback, remembering her friend Reshma who finally made out of this house.

Reshma was a very lively girl; she was very enthusiastic and had some very regular client who tipped her good. The girls were not allowed to ask for tips in the establishment, if a client complained about a girl asking for tips, the percentage that Tai took would increase leaving the girl very little for herself. A client had once complained about Reshma asking for tips and Tai started taking the entire amount for the services she rendered, for a period of three months. The charges for a short time in the house was Rs.200 of which the girls would get 10% i.e. Rs.20 and she would have to pay Tai the rest of Rs.180. Of the Rs.180 Rs.10 would go towards her repayment while the rest would go for the maintenance of the house including of her food. Thus for someone like Reshma who's parents were paid Rs.60,000 and flesh trader sold her to Tai for Rs.80,000 it would take between seven to eight years if she were to cater to three short times per day.

However the sharpness coupled with 'hard' work of Reshma saw her making her escape from the dubious house after repaying the entire dues. Reshma had collected an amount of Rs.20,000 during the five years she had been there, for hidden cost like medical expenses, clothes and make-up were entirely the responsibility of the girls which they had to manage in the 20% of their earnings. In the five years her dues had fizzled down to 38,000 from the gigantic 80,000, but she was still short of 18,000 she would have to pay before she could leave this house of shame. Reshma paid that amount just three days post Valentines Day and bought her freedom forever.

Reshma before leaving let Sapna on the secret of the generous tipper, who the girl referred to as the Glass Eyed Monster. The Glass Eyed Monster was a seven feet giant of a man who visited the house only two days in a year, one of the days was his birthday and the other was on Valentine's Day. Last Valentine, he had picked Reshma and Suganda to service him in the blue room and then gifted each of the girls with a gold bracelet. Both the girls then sold the bracelet and freed themselves from Tai's clutches by paying their dues. Reshma had also let Sapna on the secret that the 'Monster' preferred girls in red dress. However Sapna missed the Gold Eyed Monsters birthday, for she did not know the date and when he suddenly visited, she was wearing a blue denim hot pants and he picked on other two girls who was in red, and true to Reshma's word one of them did make it out.

"Sapna...Sapna..." shouted one of the girls, Seema or was it Anita, followed by raps on the wooden partition of the cubicle, bringing back Sapna, her thoughts snatched away for now.

"Yaee...yaee...yeaah," Sapna managed to reply as Saleem jabbed his cock in her pussy, making her body shake in unison to his moments.

"One of your guy is waiting outside..." she called back in the Nepalese language that most girls spoke in the house.

"Jussst waaarm heem up for meeee..." Sapna managed to blurt out again. It was common among girls to warm up and entertain the waiting guy so that he did not stray away to another welcoming establishment. Being situated in the red light district, it was a business technique the girls had learned quickly, temp the visitor, entice him but don't loose him was their motto. In most cases, the warming would result in one girl loosing her regular, but then it would mean benefit for another girl from the same establishment.

"Saleem, my love, you are so big...ooooh maaa," moaned Sapna. This was the third trick that Sapna had learned; when you want to let the guy finish it so you can cater to another, start talking to him when he fucks.

"Is it?" said Saleem.

"Yeaaah Saleeem, you are big and nice, you have filled me up completely darling," she said, as she started to wriggle her body under him, so that he would cum fast.

"Yeaah baby...yeaaaaah....yeaaaaaah!" exclaimed Saleem as he came, filling up the condom. Sapna felt the warmth of his cum through the thin rubber of the condom. She hugged him tight, locked her legs around his waist, raised her bottom of the floor to press her pussy to his pelvis and mocked her own orgasm as she moaned and shuddered her bottom like a bitch in heat.

"No darling! Not here, it will fall all over the bed," she said giggling and led Saleem to the washing area of that cubicle. While she made him stand there, she took off the condom, tied a knot and deposited it in a corner. Then using a tumbler she picked water from the bucket and washed clean his cock of his cum. When Saleem stepped out, she squatted and washed her pussy.

"When will you come next darling," she asked him, as she slipped back the dress on her.

"I don't know, maybe next week," he replied, buckling up his belt.

"You are very good, you make me cum every time," she lied slyly.

"Really, you like me," he asked grinning like a schoolboy who had just received 10/10 in his test.

"Kiss me goodbye dear, it is Valentine's Day today," she reminded him, wittingly hinting that he should tip her good. "Oh yeah! Happy Valentine Day!" he exclaimed as he kissed her on her lips. He then dug in his jeans pocket and came out with Rs.500 note (bill) and handed it in her hand. "You can keep the rest," saying so he opened the door to the cubicle and let himself out.

Sapna followed him to the dividing glass door and checked herself in it while he walked out and away. She cleaned the smudged red lipstick with her long nails and cleaned the nails on her red dress. Then instead of just jumping out into the sitting area, she opened the glass door slightly to peep out and jumped with joy when she saw Joaquin, the tanned Christian guy sitting next to Anita, who was caressing his thighs, warming him up for her.

She skipped her way to her cubicle, wanting to prepare herself for him. But, Ratna was still inside, fucking with her guy. She rapped on the door and shouted in Nepalese.

"Ratna, you whore...how long will you keep fucking with that guy?" she shouted. Ratna just moaned in reply for an answer. Her moaning and the slapping noise from inside told her that both the guy and Ratna were enjoying what they were doing and they probably were nearing their climax. She just put her ears to the partition and waited, enjoying the sounds of the joyous union inside.

"Ratna, dear just open the door and I will pick up my stuff, Joaquin, my sari guy has come," she announced.

Sapna heard the door being unbolted from inside, so she opened it ajar and peeped inside to find Dinesh standing naked with his condom covered cock semi hard and the condom filled with his load. Dinesh saw Sapna and shied away and suddenly an entirely naked Ratna stood before Sapna blocking her view. Sapna saw that Ratna was completely flushed; she had turned red with the rigorous fucking she just had. She was sure that Ratna had an orgasm with Dinesh, she had probably enjoyed as much as her client.

"What?" Ratna heaved, still breathing heavy from the fucking.

"Just pass me the sari and the box that I have kept in the second drawer," requested Sapna. "I'll change in the other room."

Ratna moved away to once again bare Dinesh to Sapna's view. Dinesh had a beautiful masculine body that any girl would go wet just watching, so judged Sapna. But, smart as she was, Ratna put of the light in the room cutting of Dinesh from Sapna's view. Within seconds, she was before Sapna at the door with the Sari and the box.

"This box?" she asked.

"Yeah sweetheart, thank you, I love you Ratna." Sapna said as Ratna closed the door handing the things to her.

Sapna, rushed around for an empty cubicle, and finding one she immediately jumped in. No sooner had she bolted the door behind her, she took off her dress in a single flash. She then put on the pink pastel blouse, which had clasp in the front. Without the bra, her brown nipples could be seen clearly through the light color of the blouse. Then she wrapped the sari around her, as fast as she could. Then she opened the box and fetched her comb and changed the style, parting her lustrous mane from the center. Then she dug in again and removed the little plastic vial that contained the sindoor (vermilion powder worn by married Indian women in the parting of their hair) and put it in the parting of the hair she had just created. She checked herself in the little vanity mirror she had in the box, satisfied with this she dug in the box again, picked out a plastic box that contained a piece of an ornament, the mangalsutra (a black bead and gold bead necklace with a ethnically designed pendent worn by married Indian women, a symbol of great significance for married Indian women). This mangalsutra was really very long; when Sapna wore it the pendent reached all the way to her navel.

When Joaquin made his first visit to the house, Sapna incidentally was wearing a tikka from the puja that had been smudged from the fucking. The tikka had entered the parting of her hair making it look like a sindoor. Joaquin who saw it so, thought that Sapna was married woman and hence he picked on her. When alone in the cubicle, he started asking questions about her husband and Sapna, as a light joke Sapna played on with his assumptions, cooking up a story of being married to a good for nothing man who made her get in this line of business. However, after the fuck, she received a grand tip, so the story had to stay. Sapna then asked Pankaj to get for her a long imitation mangalsutra for the effect and the trick was fruitful.

Dressed as a married woman, Sapna entered the sitting area and Joaquin looked up at her and smiled. She smiled, went towards him and Anita winked at her and got up to give her space. Sapna sat next to him, warming him up.

"You will have beer, darling," she asked.

"No baby, I already had one, waiting for you," he said pointing to an empty bottle and the half filled glass.

"Can I have the rest," she asked. Joaquin nodded, picking up the half filled glass and handing it to her.

"Joaquin, it is Valentine's Day today, what is it?" Sapna asked, genuinely wanting to know what all the commotion about this day was.

"Its called St. Valentine's Day, a saint who believed in love was born on this day," said Joaquin.

"Oh! I though Valentine was a sex god, for the way people come on this day out here," Sapna informed him.

"Finish with that glass, so that we can go in baby," said Joaquin.

Sapna gulped down the content of the glass and got up, taking his hand in hers as they waked to their cubicle. Once inside, Joaquin dug in his pocket for the cash and handed her Rs.200 for the short time.

"Just a short time darling," asked Sapna with sensuousness to her tone.

"That is just to begin with," he hinted.

Sapna left to give the booty to Tai, she also had the earlier Rs.500 stuck in her blouse. On the way, she removed the Rs.500 and slipped in the two notes of Rs.100. She got back change and her earning, the commission for two guys, which she slipped back in and rushed back to serve Joaquin.

"Just give me a minute darling," saying so she squatted, pulled her case, opened it and slipped in the corned the entire amount she had collected so far. She now had a total of 25,000, 8,000 that she had collected and the 17,000 that Pankaj had deposited with her to pay for her freedom from this place. Sapna was waiting for the day when she would be able to get out of this place and live the rest of her life with Pankaj. During every visit, Pankaj would deposit with her the money he was saving to buy her off Tai, so that he could marry her. Her dues with Tai were still at 36,000 for she had fallen ill with Jaundice during her first year and had to take loan from Tai for her medical expenses. She was short for another nine thousand. She wanted to earn the tip from Glass Eyed Monster at any cost today, for that would ensure that she would be free from here within a few days.

She got up and slipped on the bed next to Joaquin. She started to undo the buttons of his shirt, and then she opened his fly and brought out his cock. She then undid the clasp of her blouse and let her breasts free. She then gave his cock a boob massage, she knew Joaquin loved this, especially so when he could feel the cold of the mangalsutra over his cock. So she made sure that it touched his cock when it slipped up and down the valley of her boobs. Then she winded the mangalsutra around his cock and masturbated him for sometime, giving him great joy.

Joaquin sat up to kiss her, he took her in his arms and started to knead her breast, he winded her boobs in the mangalsutra and sucked and licked them. Joaquin's foreplay started to arouse Sapna and she put her heart to giving him a good service. She pushed him back; she then slipped out a condom from under the mattress, and slipped it over his cock, and she astride him. Lifting the sari, she tugged her panty at one side near the pussy and then taking his hard cock in her hand, she put the head to her pussy mouth and slowly sat on his cock, taking the entire length in her cunt. Once she was lodged over his cock, she removed the blouse entirely, and then bent forwarded to offer her breasts to him, giving him a chance to kiss them, suck them, play with them. When Joaquin put his mouth to her breasts, she started to ooze her love juices, she was getting really aroused, she wanted to cum.

P4U
P4U
30 Followers