Sexcapade to... Freedom

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
P4U
P4U
30 Followers

Sapna started her up and down motion on his cock, moaning and gyrating her hips to serve him pleasure as well as pleasure herself. Then she started to cum over his condom-covered cock before he had. It was rare thing for her, but she was coming over Joaquin right now and she was enjoying the ride. She then slipped down and got on all fours to let Joaquin take her from behind. Joaquin got behind her, spread her legs and got between them, then he put his hand down to fetch the mangalsutra, once he had it, he held it from either side of her and put his cock in her pussy. Then holding the mangalsutra like a rein, he fucked her pussy from behind with long strokes, making Sapna moan with pleasure at each stroke. His balls would slap hard on her clit as they swung under the powerful thrust of his hips. Sapna was enjoying the feeling, she did not know why she was enjoying this, and she did not care, for it was rarely that she enjoyed sex with any other man than Pankaj. She liked the way, Joaquin was fucking her with long strokes, and she liked the feel of slap on her clit at each thrust. Sapna realized that this was the way nobody had fucked her before, not even Joaquin. Finally when he started the fast jabs, she was sure that he would cum now and was prepared to take the beating and deeper penetration.

Sapna had never blown Joaquin before, she had not done so because Joaquin had never demanded and she never volunteered for he grew a thick jungle of pubes down there. So, despite that growth, as a vote of thanks, she decided to suck his cock today. It was Valentine's Day and this would be her gift to him, so she thought. So once he had washed himself and was about to put on his clothes, she stopped him, and asked him to get back on the high bed. While he sat on the edge of the bed, she took his limp cock in her mouth and sucked him. He slowly grew in her mouth, back to the full length.

"You want to fuck again, darling," she asked him.

"What do you think? You little bitch..." he said.

"You can fuck me again Joaquin, and you don't have to pay for it, but do it fast darling or Tai will kill me," saying so, she climbed the bed and laid on her back with her legs spread wide.

"Why are you doing this Sapna?" Joaquin asked.

"I like you and I want to fuck me once more," she said, "You made me cum today Joaquin and it was wonderful, I mean it, this is my way of saying thank you."

Joaquin got between her legs and his eyes fell on the mangalsutra that lay now, almost at her pussy since she had her feet flat on the bed with her knees bent. Joaquin tugged at the mangalsutra and was satisfied to find it resting all the way at her pussy. So, he lifted her one leg and then the other, over his shoulders, slightly raising her ass, and the mangalsutra slipped off her pussy to now hang over her asshole.

"Please wear a condom darling, Sapna insisted, from underneath him.

"Where is it?" asked Joaquin respecting her concern. "Under the mattress, on your left baby," said Sapna, waiting in anticipation for Joaquin to put his cock in her.

With her legs still on his shoulder, Joaquin bent slightly and slipped his hand under the mattress probing for the condom. His fingers found it and he pulled it out. Then tearing the sachet, he pulled out the condom and put it on his cock.

"Okay, are you satisfied now?" asked Joaquin and without waiting for an answer, put his cock to her open cunt and drove it all the way inside her body, till his balls slapped on the big pendent of the magalsutra at her ass.

This he started his slow, long strokes, once again drawing the sensuous side of Sapna to another arousal. His each stroke would make his balls slap onto the pendent of the mangalsutra, which again would bang to her ass hole. Sapna could feel the entire length filling her in this position and she could also feel the cold of the pendent hitting her asshole exciting her further. Within minutes of this fucking, she came again, followed by Joaquin, coming grunting on her till he released his semen in the condom.

Before leaving, Joaquin kissed her and Sapna's eyes filled with tears, she knew that if things went fine today, she would never meet this wonderful man again, the man who made her cum thrice in the last one hour. She would miss this man who made love with her so passionately. She would miss this man who respected her and put the condom on without as much as a complain.

Joaquin, dug in his pocket and brought out Rs.500 note and handing it to her said, "I liked fucking you, I liked fucking you Sapna, I want you for myself, will you come with me."

"What?" asked Sapna, not clear as to his intend.

"Hey! That money is your tip. I am not trying to buy your life with that," he clarified.

"So what do you want?" she asked him.

"I mean, I am a married man, but if you are ready to live in a separate house, and be my mistress, I would love that." He said. "You could leave your husband, I will help you get a divorce from that filthy bastard."

Sapna was happy and sad to hear this. She was happy that there was a person who loved her and could satisfy both her physical and financial and maybe emotional needs and she was sad for she was already committed to someone. She though that it was time to tell the truth and she narrated the facts about her and about Pankaj the guy she loved.

"I am sorry Sapna, I...I just loved..." he stammered.

"Its okay darling, we are lovers, I too enjoyed it and if I was not committed, I would have jumped to it," said Sapna. Joaquin parted from Sapna, not before giving her a card of his company, his personal numbers and letting her know that she could call for him at any time of need, day or night and he would do what he could to help her or any body she loved. Sapna knew that she had a great friend in Joaquin forever. She was now sure that if the trick with Glass Eyed Monster did not work, she could at least ask Joaquin for help, he was a good man at heart and would surely help her.

After Joaquin had left, she changed back into the red dress, the dress that would give her an opportunity to win freedom. She knew she was wearing that dress to attract the attention of the Glass Eyed Monster and she had purposely given her other red dress to Ratna for the same purpose. She wanted Ratna to have an equal opportunity to get out from this rut, where would she go out from here, she had no place to go as her parents had abandoned her...

Sapna was catering to her fourth client while Ratna was serving her sixth for the night, which was yet young, when the Glass Eyed Monster arrived along with his entourage consisting of two assistants and a gun-welding bodyguard. When he came in Tai immediately instructed to down the shutters and not entertain any more clients, even the clients present in the house could not pick on any girls, now. Tai led the Glass Eyed Monster to his den, the blue room. Drinks were ordered and he was made comfortable.

The, Glass Eyed Monster as the girls refereed to him was christened Ravi Shetty; he was the hooch king, running the only hooch racket in Bombay. It was rumored that he made as much as a quarter million per day in manufacturing and supplying of hooch to Bombay and its suburbs, but no one had see this man. His hideout was way out in the far suburbs of Bombay, where it was again rumored he had built a harem for himself that consisted of very beautiful girls. It was said that when he was fed up with a girl of his harem, he would give her a house and enough money for her to live a simple life thereafter.

A half hour later, when all the girls had gathered in the sitting area, including of Sapna and Ratna, Bisti came in and asked the girls to line up. Then the girls were led in batches of five into the blue room where the hooch king, Ravi Shetty aka Glass Eyed Monster aka Monster sat on a reclining chair, crossing his legs. Black riding boots covered his feet and cropping out from it was a black trouser. He wore a black shirt, the buttons undone all the way to his flat tummy displaying his muscular hairless chest and heavy gold chains. He sported gold rings on all his fingers that were set with precious gems. His head was covered with 'shumagg,' (the red and white headscarf worn by Arabs) held in place with a red colored 'ogal' (the band that holds the scarf in place), the 'shumagg' flowed such that it covered the left side of his face and he wore dark glasses over his eyes, thus covering up the entire face. His two assistants stood on either side while his mean-looking bodyguard stood behind him.

Rukhsar, Sangeeta, Kanan, Prema and Preetu were the first five to be presented by Tai for the giant man's approval. He looked at them from behind the dark glasses and then pointed his finger at Kanan and with a calling gesture called her to him. He put ahead his right hand and Kanan held it; he then got of his chair and shook her hand.

"Happy Valentine's Day" he said in a very hoarse voice that seemed to be coming out with much difficulty, as he held out his left hand towards his assistant to put two hundred rupees note in his hand. The monster put the notes in Kanan's hand and said, "Thank you, you may leave."

He repeated the same with Preetu, Sangeeta and Prema, leaving behind Rukhsar who was wearing a red T-shirt over a blue hot pant. He then turned towards Tai, and Tai towards Bisti who ran out to get the next five girls, that included Ratna and Sapna. He tipped the three girls leaving Sapna and Ratna. The next batch saw Anita held back, while the last one held back Radha.

He sat back on the chair gesturing Tai, nodding in affirmative to his request she ran out of the room while he lighted a cigarette and smoked rings in the air, all the while looking at the girls, who stood their in discomfort before him. Minutes later Tai came in smiling and whispered something to him. He got up again pointed at Anita to come to him, he held her by the arm and pushed her to her assistant and laughed. The assistant thanked him and left with Anita in his arm. He then gestured for Radha and pointed his other assistant to her. Radha understood the untold words and bending in a small bow of thanks, proceeded to take the arm of the other assistant and left the blue room. Sapna was praying that it would not be Ratna or herself offered to the guard and as if her prayers were answered, he asked every body to leave, especially his bodyguard.

Then he walked up to Rukhsar, who was the youngest and maybe the most beautiful of all the girls in the house. He held her hand kissed it, and then turned to Tai.

"I want her with all her belongings in my car before I leave from here, do you get that?" he demanded with an authority and the tone in the voice that made it more of a threat then an order.

"Whatever you request, sir," Tai whispered softly, taking Rukhsar with her on the way out.

She had been waiting a whole year round for this moment, when she would be among the final chosen ones to serve the Glass Eyed Monster. Sapna was waiting, her breath mounting with each passing second... she was waiting for this to get over so she could take the tip, the gold bracelet, and walk out of this hellhole forever, into the arms of her lover.

"Bolt the door and come here," Ravi ordered the girls in his heavy tone, almost making both the girls jump. Sapna hurried to the door and bolted it. The two girls then went and stood by the center table where he sat in the reclining chair, lighting another cigarette.

"Make three drinks, you..." he said, his finger pointed towards Sapna. "And you, what is your name? Come here," he patted his strong thighs, directing Ratna to sit there.

Sapna went on her knees to prepare the drinks that lay on the center table, trying hard to see his face, beyond the mask of the scarf and the dark glasses, while Ratna quietly went and sat her ass on his lap. He put a hand around her waist and pressed her to his hard chest, crushing her tits in the process.

"Ummmh, really soft and nice body," he said as he smacked her soft bottom and grinned, showing a set of teeth that had gone black due to heavy smoking. "Drink girls, drink with me," he commanded when he saw that the drinks were filled.

Sapna handed a glass to each of the two and took one for herself and stood up. He tapped Ratna on her bare thighs and directed her to stand next to Sapna. He then got off the reclining chair, putting the glass on the center table and approached the girls. He fetched for something in his pocket and when he brought it out, Sapna's heart sank...

She had waited for this moment and here it was coming, in the form of a delicate trinket, which was not worth more than a couple of thousand rupees. Where was the heavy gold beaded bracelet that Reshma and Sunandha had shown her? Tears welled up in Sapna's eyes as Ravi put the trinket on her wrist. Her dreams for escaping from this rut were shattered, shattered by that little gold trinket on her wrist. Overcome with remorse, she downed the drink in a single gulp.

"Fill your drink again," he ordered. Sapna wanted to bang the glass and run away from the room. But she did not do that; she quietly went back on her knees and prepared another drink. She wanted to cry, and could only think of one place to do that, in the arms of Pankaj. The glass refilled, she stood up just as Ravi, finished putting the trinket on Ratna's wrist.

"Happy Valentine's Day," he wished both the girls together and sat back on the reclining chair. Ratna looked visibly happy to have received the gold trinket, her eyes were twinkling and she had in the hearts of her heart decided that she was going to completely satisfy this giant, whichever way he desired. She downed her drink fast to get down to business only to be surprised by the giant when he ordered her to prepare another drink for herself.

When both the girls had downed two drinks each, he ordered them to strip. Sapna and Ratna took off their clothes and he immediately stood up and approached them, digging inside his open shirt, he brought out a pair of black bands. He went behind Ratna first and bringing her hands behind her, he tied them; he did the same with Sapna. Then walking back to the chair, he took off his shirt to show off his muscular body. Next he had his pants down and the girls almost gasped when they saw the bulge of the hard cock in his trunks. He turned around slowly pushed down his trunk and stood almost naked before the girls, showing his muscular bums. He was naked almost, for he still had the scarf and dark glasses that covered his face. He then turned around and girls gasped again for there stood before them a cock, the like of which neither of them had ever before. The giant had a giant cock, which was at the least a feet long and almost as thick as the wrist of the girls. The giant cock's giant cockhead was in proportion to its size, almost half a fist wide. The cock stood in all its glory like a pole out of his body.

Ravi aka Glass Eyed Monster aka Monster was really a monster in all terms if one would just look at that cock. The girls went cold thinking how they would ever be able to take such a cock in them; it would tear their delicate bodies apart. Ratna who had just promised herself that she would satisfy this man to his hearts content for treating him like a lady and gifting him a gold trinket now wanted to take back the words she had just uttered to herself. Sapna wanted to rush out of the room, she did not want to destroy herself, and she wanted to save herself for her lover Pankaj. But, looking through the entire length of that cock, she suddenly saw her dream at the base of that cock.

Sapna now realized that Reshma and Sugandha were right. At the base of the cock were gold beads, formed in a bracelet. Her eyes wet with tears of the inner turmoil did not see that there was not but two bracelets.

"Who will like to play first," he asked in his hoarse voice, "come, and get it girls."

The two girls approached the naked giant, reclining his muscular body on the chair, his cock standing out of him, challenging the bounded girls to come and take the prize, the bracelet.

"The rule is very simple girls for this bracelet to be all yours. Once you take your mouth off the cock you have to give the other a chance, you brush your teeth on my cock and you are out, so who will be first?" he explained the rule, challenging the girls.

The girls looked at each other and approached the cock and the giant man who owned it. Ratna went down on her knees first to take the cock in her mouth; the giant helped her guiding his cockhead to her lips. Ratna opened her mouth as wide as she could, enveloping her lips over her teeth to avoid it brushing the cock. The cockhead entered her mouth and it felt as if this was maximum the poor girl could take, but she very expertly slowly and steadily entered more of her cock in the mouth.

Sapna looked on, kneeling next to Ratna as more of the cock disappeared into that little mouth that was now opened wide, stretched to its limits. Ratna then stood still, looking at the gold beads ahead of her as water filled her eyes. She tried hard to reach further in, but the cock head was now in her throat and she knew that she would choke if she tried any further, so she retreated, as slowly drawing it out as she had taken it in, to avoid brushing of her teeth on that pole.

Now it was Sapna's turn, once more Ravi ala Glass Eyed Monster, guiding his tool to her lips and Sapna opened her mouth and took the cockhead in, she slowly let a little of the cock in, but she faced the same problem as Ratna, so she retreated giving Ratna a second chance at it.

While Ratna was at it the second time, suddenly Sapna solved the trick to getting at those beads at the base of the cock and was waiting in anticipation for her chance again. Being tired and under the consumption of alcohol, the task was one giant of a task in itself and Ratna failed again, this time very miserably, for she brushed her teeth while taking of the cock.

It was Sapna's turn again and this time Sapna knew how she was going to trick the giant at his game. Instead of taking the cock in her mouth, she started with the balls, sucking on them and was happy when he started to moan with pleasure.

"Get up Ratna, when I take it in my mouth again, approach him and start sucking on his nipples, we will get that gold," she whispered to in Nepalese.

She continued to suck on his hairy balls, driving him crazy, as he started to writhe on the chair. She then gave attention to the cock head and the entire length of his cock, lapping it with her tongue, getting it all wet and sleek. Then her attention went to the eye of his cock, the giant cock had a giant eye and so she inserted the tip of her tongue in it, drawing him to moan again. She had not yet taken the cock in her mouth, but was now sure that his cum was whelming up inside his balls ready to cum.

"Now," she told Ratna in Nepalese as she opened her mouth and took that giant cockhead in its cavity.

"Oh darling," Ratna cooed and approached him, and bending down over him she put her tongue in his navel and traced it all the way to his chest and then started flicking her tongue on one of his nipple.

"Aaah," moaned the giant and Sapna started sucking on his cockhead, flapping her tongue within her mouth.

"Oooh you fucking bitches..." he moaned again, realizing that the girls who worked as a team now had tricked him. Sapna continued to cock on his cockhead as though her life depended on it and it did, at least a beautiful life depended on this sucking.

The cockhead grew in size and Sapna knew that he would be coming now, so she opened her mouth a little wider and clamped down her lips tight on the cock for dear life. Ratna sucked hard on his nipple, as he came in Sapna's mouth, spurts after spurts filling it up with his hot cum. Sapna just held to the cock with her lips tight around it, neither spilling it nor swallowing the cum.

P4U
P4U
30 Followers