Sexing the Bride’s Mom

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DkGy
DkGy
289 Followers

Tom looked into the camera and said, "Now I'm fucking her doggie-style!"

The stud put his hands on Mrs. J's meaty, well rounded buttocks and spread them wide, her wet cunt separating. His knees between Vanessa's calves and his cock rock hard again, the huge, fleshy head of Tom's rod of steel slipped into Vanessa's pussy easily. Tom groaned with pleasure as Mrs. J.'s wet, slick vaginal passage grasped his swollen cock tightly.

Even unconscious, Vanessa's hungry cunt still squeezed Tom's young cock, the swollen lips sucking it well.

The stud couldn't believe the pleasure that this MILF was giving him. "Damn, Mrs. J., your pussy is tight, baby, just like a twenty year old's."

"Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh." moaned Mrs. J. softly.

The camera continued to run, capturing the young stud stuffing Mrs. J.'s tight cunt from behind with his meaty sausage! Tom was tripping over his domination of the gorgeous Black blond as he watched his tumulescent tool disappear and then reappear from Mrs. J.'s sucking vaginal passage. He could feel Vanessa's drugged body continuing to push back with her ass and take the deep thrusts further into her pussy.

Tom's grasp intensified on Mrs. J's delicious hips as he began to fuck her like a whore, calling her a slut and that she wanted to be fucked, all for the camera. He released her buttocks from his grasp, only to reach around her and grab the globular tit flesh hanging heavy from her soft chest.

Mrs. J.'s mature beautiful face was now in a grimace of sexual ecstasy as the young stud fucked her harder and harder. Her perfect breasts had only a hint of sag and dangled heavily from her chest, swaying every time his hips thrust forward, slamming against the backs of her thighs and her buttocks. She was being pounded hard by the wild young stud, her soft flesh yielding to the hard penis in her sex hole!

The color LCD display of the camera was capturing an erotic sight. A young man fucking a mature woman old enough to be his mother with limitless stamina, speed and vigor. Her beautiful, shapely legs were spread wide and wantonly as the stud drove his huge cock deep into her hot pussy. Tom enjoyed slamming his cock into his innocent, helpless victim, another man's wife and his partner's mom! And the pleasure of seeing her large, firm tits pressed against the bed and she underneath him only enhanced his pleasure.

Though Mrs. J. was now pinned beneath Tom, she was still aroused in her drugged state, and gently ground her well-rounded buttocks into the White stud's pistoning crotch. The weight of Tom's muscular loins pressed against her, slowly spreading her legs and, consequently, her supple buttocks wider and wider apart.

"Aaaaaaargh," moaned an inebriated Mrs. J., her gentle groans now very audible as Tom continued pushing his cock into her sensual, yielding flesh. He pressed his chest against the soft skin of Mrs. J.'s back. His nose nuzzled her thick, shoulder-length hair; he enjoyed its clean fragrance as he made the rest of her sweaty.

Mrs. J.'s body tasted sweet and clean as he licked, kissed and sucked on the beautiful woman. He knew that the sophisticated woman had probably never had been fucked like a freak before. He enjoyed thrusting cruelly onward, filling Vanessa's cunt with his constantly expanding cock. His pubic hairs ground heavily into the softness of her rounded buttocks.

Mrs. J. was now splayed unnaturally on the bed, impaled firmly on his massively throbbing cock, her shapely legs on the outside of Tom's muscled thighs as she lay face down on the bed. The camera captured Vanessa's large, green eyes wide open, but unfocused, a side effect of the drugs. Moans emanated from her full, sensuous lips and her breathing was increasing as an orgasm developed deep within her pussy.

Tom raised up from her, his stiff pole of flesh joining their hot bodies for the camera, his cock plunging deeper and deeper into her cunt. His thick, throbbing cock slid deeply within her and then was pulled nearly completely out before plunging back in.

When Mrs. J. groaned again, Tom recognized it as a groan of lust. Unconsciously, Vanessa continued moving her hips with a slow undulating movement, her pussy pushing towards the man's swollen invading member, seeking out its pleasurable contact with her clitoris.

As she slowly moved, Vanessa's shapely womanly hips seemed to have a mind of their own and, moving from memory, they thrust themselves forward onto Tom's thick, stiff, fleshy cock. The lust-filled woman pumped forward and back to meet the long cock firmly planted in her cunt as Vanessa moaned with lust at the pleasure Tom was giving her.

As he felt her climax building, Tom went into his script. "Mrs. J., you like getting fucked by some strange cock, don't ya!"

Vanessa simply moaned loudly, her climax building.

"And you wish that you had four or five more cocks here, don't you, Slut!"

"Ooohhhhhhh!" moaned the hot MILF.

"And you can't wait to come just thinking about it, can you, Bitch!"

Suddenly, neither one could take it any more and their voices rang out into the room, Vanessa's a soft moan, the stud's a loud grunt

" Ohhhhhhhhhhhhh!" moaned the mature woman loudly, her body taking over completely, the camera capturing every lust filled moment.

The bodies of the mature woman and the young stud twisted and turned as they orgasmed simultaneously, Vanessa's vaginal cavity being filling up with hot, white spunk by a wild stud!

Tom groaned with the pleasure Mrs. J's lush body was giving him, her pussy squeezing the big cock trying to suck every drop of cum out of his balls. Vanessa's moans continued as her explosive climax gradually ended.

Tom began to pull his deflating cock out of Mrs. J.'s ass. A slight sucking sound of air being released accompanied his withdrawal and told the story of how Mrs. J. had been fucked and fucked well! He rolled off the beautiful MILF and onto his side. Grasping the camera, he reviewed all the hot sex action.

"Damn, this is good stuff! My boyz are gonna enjoy looking at our new slut! Now it's time for the money shot!"

Tom knew he had to work fast as the drug would be wearing off soon. After making sure the camera was positioned perfectly, he got back into position behind Mrs. J. again. His cock was hard again, excited by the erotic scene he was about to shoot.

Taking a handful of Vanessa's long blond hair, Tom yanked the still drugged and moaning MILF's beautiful face up to the camera. The drug had the effect of making Vanessa look filled with lust as opposed to simply drugged. Lining up for the final scene, Tom slipped his 9-inch shaft into the wet, well-stretched, and waiting snatch of Mrs. J.

Vanessa's beautiful green eyes rolled around in her head and her gasping mouth formed a continuous "O" of pleasure. Using his handful of hair, Tom guided Vanessa's head into the perfect position, facing the camera..

"You like being a hot little MILF slut, don't you Mrs. J!" snarled the stud lecherously.

Vanessa could only grunt as the stud fucked her like a whore.

"Your old man's in your suite passed out and you're in my room getting your married pussy fucked by some big young White cock. You loving this, you fucking slut?" Tom asked as he kept Vanessa's face turned towards the camera, the digital technology capturing every lusty moment!

"Urggghhh . . . Urggghhh!" grunted the bride's helpless mother..

"Bitch, my balls are full of cum for your hot sex hole! Don't you want me to fill up that hot wifey pussy of yours! Don't you, slut!!!" snarled the stud, fucking her hard to get the desired response.

"Urggghhh . . .ooohhhhhh!" moaned the hot MILF.

Tom laid down on Vanessa's back and ground into the mature woman's hot pussy. Every time he thrust, Vanessa would moan and grunt. The Stud suddenly drove as deep and hard as he could into Vanessa's pussy. The hot black mature honey groaned loudly, moving with the stud's thrusts as he fucked her hard. On camera it appeared that Vanessa was moving with him, fucking him good!

Suddenly, they could take it no more and their voices rang out into the room for the final time tonight.

"Arrrrrrrrrghhhhhhh!" their voices cried out together!

Tom knew he could not last long – Mrs. J's pussy was too good. "I'm cumming in your married pussy again, Bitch!" Tom grunted as he drove 9 inches of hard white cock into Vanessa's wet sex hole. Spurts of hot thick cum flowed from his cock head while Vanessa moaned passionately as her cunt was getting filled again as Tom pumped his cum into her once more.

Finally drained, the young stud pulled out and looked down at the moaning MILF housewife. Grabbing his camera, Tom zoomed in on Vanessa lying there, cum all over her hot mature body. As Vanessa moaned, Tom reached down to spread her cunt lips for his final money shot, showing her mature wifey cunt dripping fresh young cum!

After reviewing the digital MPEG movie, Tom got up to take a shower and get cleaned up. As he walked towards the bathroom, he looked back at his conquest. Mrs. J. was on his bed, her legs spread wide, cum dripping from her vaginal depths. He left the naked housewife on his bed, cum oozing out of her pussy. After cleaning up, the stud fixed himself a drink and came back to the bedroom to gaze at his newest trophy – a hot Black woman with cum oozing from her hungry cunt. His cum!

Vanessa was slowly coming around. She slowly opened her beautiful green eyes, still groggy, trying to clear her head.

Suddenly she gasped – she was stark naked! And with the best man!

She screamed and grabbed the bed sheets wrapping them around her luscious bod.

"Tom . . .," she stammered. "Where am I . . . what happened to me?"

"What's the problem, Mrs. J.?" Asked Tom.

Her head slowly clearing from the drug, Vanessa was in a state of shock. She was naked and in the bedroom of her son's best man. Fear set in as the realization quickly set in that something was dripping from between her thighs. What had Tom done to her? She tried to remember something, anything, but she was unable to make any sense of anything.

Slowly she reached down between her legs and felt slimy wetness! Someone had raped her! Shock set in and Vanessa began to cry, large tears staining her face as she grabbed her clothes and ran into the bathroom, slamming the door.

In the shower, Vanessa tried to wash away not only the physical remains, but the emotional ones as well. Another man had used her body for his pleasure, a young man that she and her husband had known since Sam's freshman year. And he had raped her!

She opened the bathroom door and heading quickly for the door of the room. Suddenly Tom stepped in front of her, blocking her exit.

"I thought we were going to party again, Mrs. J," said Tom lecherously.

"I need to go, Tom. Whatever happened was a mistake. I'm a wife and mother. Just stay away from me!" said Vanessa.

"No can do, Baby," said Tom. "I'm the best man at your daughter's wedding. And you and I will be seeing each other again real soon."

"Please just let me leave," pleaded Vanessa.

Tom moved to the side and Vanessa ran from the room. He'd fuck the sexy MILF again soon. Right now he had film editing to do. His boyz, the other groomsmen were waiting for the movie in their e-mail and their part in Part B of his plan to make Mrs. J. their newest sex slut!

DkGy
DkGy
289 Followers
12