Sexology 344 Ch. 03

Story Info
Chloe learns a lesson.
3.6k words
4.4
43.1k
13

Part 3 of the 8 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 01/18/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
StoryofC
StoryofC
94 Followers

His hands were on her, trailing down from neck to cleavage left by mischievous buttons undone. Chloe couldn't quite remember how her shirt had opened to such a revealing position but failed to care and those devilish fingers, slender and long, continued their marched down towards peaking nipples. The gentle caresses elicited low sighs as they traveled from one eager nipple to the next. Chloe tried to remember why she had resisted this pleasure so adamantly before, but lucid thoughts seemed so slippery. All that existed at the moment was her skin, his skin, and the wonderful heat between. Chloe decided to surrender completely and stretched her arms overhead, granting him thorough access to her shuddering body. He knelt between her parted thighs and feeling him naked, Chloe gasped as he checked her own readiness by inserting a finger and spreading her wetness. Sighs turning to moans and she barely noticed him changing position until, "AHH!" She yelped as his hardness entered her swiftly, leaving a ringing in her ears. Yanking her face up to meet his, Chloe opened her eyes to gaze upon the robust intruder. The ringing grew louder and she barely heard him whisper her name as she tried blinking the fog from her eyes.

"Chloe" he purred. "Chloe.." She couldn't see his face clearly and the ringing was so distracting. "Chloe"

"CHLOE! Wake up!" barked her dormmate. "That alarm is killing me. Turn it off!"

Pulled harshly from her dream, Chloe moved to tap off the alarm and knocked her lamp from the bedside table in the process. "Ugh, I was dreaming so hard. It was vivid. Didn't feel like a dream." she muttered groggily.

"I figured you must've been having a good one. You didn't want to get up."

"Felicia, did I make any...did I say anything?"

Smiling, Felicia giggled, "Why? Was it a...sexy dream?"

Throwing her pillow at her raven-haired roomie, Chloe tried to redirect the conversation, "No! I just want to know if I talk in my sleep."

"Ai, senorita. Look at the mess you're making and it isn't even past seven in the morning. As for talking in your sleep, I guess you'll never know." Crawling off the bed, Felicia disappeared into the bathroom. The sounds of shutting of drawers and cabinets filled the room, accompanied by a cheery tune hummed by Chloe's curvy roomie. The door opened again to reveal the girl in a party hat and Mardi Gras beads. "Cumpleaños feliz! Happy birthday to you mi amiga!" She continued singing, switching between Spanish and English as she danced to Chloe's bedside. Placing a garish pink hat on Chloes long, honied curls, Felicia tried to wake the still sleepy birthday girl. "Finally! We can go out together. I've been waiting to burst that thick, pious shell of yours since the beginning of fall semester. It's now legal—so no more excuses chica."

Pulling the hat from atop her head, Chloe found the number 21—in all it's glittering glory—on the front. Indeed, she was running out of excuses to stay in and out of trouble. Thinking always of her parents, Chloe tried so hard to remain pure of mind and body. Professor Angotti's class, however, made this so difficult as of late. He had planted that seed of uncertainty. That word her parents had always warned her of — desire. That burning seed of desire was growing like a rampant weed within her. Temptation had weaseled its grip into her dreams and she could think only of the class and Marcus. Who had been the one in the dream, she wondered. Trying to remember details, Chloe's thoughts were interrupted by her determined friend.

"Hey lady, hey birthday girl. Don't think I'm giving you a chance to wrangle out of this. Nu uh. I've been waiting for this night all month and we, bonita, are going out! I am going to dress you up and teach you how to break some corazones like it's an artform. Come on, move it to the baño and get crackin'!"

Body heavy like her mind, Chloe peeled her body from her clammy sheets and began her morning ritual. Contemplating her dream and the day Felicia had planned, she welcomed the steamy shower. Washing away dreamt sins to make room for new and real ones, she breathed in the fresh scent of lavender body wash and decided to go with the flow rather than fighting.

Through the moisture, Chloe could hear her friend planning the day. "So, we are going to breakfast first. Keeping our liquid breakfast to a minimum and then pedis/manis. I can't have you going out all churchy. And then the shopping and I know exactly how to do your hair..."

The falling drops of water felt so much like the man's fingertips from the dream. Chloe couldn't help but reached between her legs and touch the still swollen bud. Back and forth, back and forth, her middle finger swayed and that sumptuous electricity began to grow up from her pelvis. Hips swaying rhythmically, Chloe could no longer hear her roommate. Only the sound of heavy breathing and the hiss of the shower could be heard, drowning out all else.

After the Bars:

"Chlolita! Stop stomping around in those heels like a dizzy goat. Take 'em off, people are gonna hear us." College-girl drunk and stumbling home after the last bar closed, Chloe and Felicia ran across their dark college campus. "Ai, you are totally a lightweight lady. I should have stopped you at the fifth shot."

Slurring her words, the drunker Chloe spoke through giggles and hiccups as she nearly fell over taking off her shoes. "No, Lllicia...I can handle my liquor lust ffine. That was a great partay! I talked to all those guyths. What should we do nest?"

Felicia narrowed her eyes, pinching her brows together. "Next? Chica, are you kidding me? You're done. Done like a spitfire hog. And any guy would like a cute piece like you rubbing up on 'em."

"LLicia, nooo. I want to do more. This hath been the best night of my live."

"What else is there to do, Loca? All the bars are closed. Besides, and trust me on this, no one would let us in." Felicia paused to take off her heels as well. "Come on and keep up, we need to be quiet and crash."

"Wait! Wait, I havth an idea. We should asth thiss guy from my class for an affer pardy." Chloe began fishing in her purse. "I havth histh number here."

"Ai, is he cute? Which class is he from?" Felicia had stopped walking and turned to face her friend.

Chloe halted and struggled to keep her balance over her two feet. "Um...that one elective I menthioned. The anthropogie one. He's totes hot Llicia. You'd like 'im."

Felicia crossed her arms and her eyes rolled upward. "You think I'm that bad a friend to let you drunk dial the first hot guy you've ever mentioned? Loca, give me your phone."

"No! NO! I really like 'im. Let's juss texth him, pleass Licia?" Legs folding into and across one another, Chloe sat down on the cement. "I won't leavth until we call 'im. Nopes, I won'ts."

Shaking her head, Felicia let out a long sigh. "Ok, just because it's your birthday. Don't think you can keep pulling this. Give me your phone and I'll text him. Tell me what to say."

Squealing with delight, Chloe popped up from the ground and handed Felicia her cell. "Ok, Ok, Ok. Um...I don't know what say? What shouldth I say?"

"Well, what do you like about him?"

Chloe stood ruminating on her lower lip before responding. "Hiss eyess. They're this intense green."

"Got it. Leave it to me." Felicia dialed in the number from the piece of paper and continued with the text message. She sent it without showing her dormmate. "Ok, done. Let's go Chica."

"Wha? Wait! Whadda say?"

Locking her elbow through Chloe's, Felicia started to drag her friend homeward. "Just wait and see if he texts back. We need to be home if he's gonna come over. Right?"

Eyes alcohol-laden, Chloe still managed to widen them slightly. "Right!. Goo thinkin', Licia." She gave no further resistance and Felicia managed to climb them up the many flights of stairs, past the militant RA, and into their room. She heaved the severely intoxicated Chloe onto her bed—who was asleep well before hitting the mattress.

The Next Morning:

Pounding pain. That was Chloe first memory of the day after. The next was opening her eyes to find a tall, red drink on her nightstand. A celery stalk stuck out from the top, and she gagged at the idea of food. She bolted to a seated position only to immediately regret it. The pounding in her head began to pulsate, forcing Chloe back to the comfort of her pillow. Rubbing her eyes to stop the room from spinning, she heard the click of a camera. Her eyes squinted open to find Felicia, perky and smiling, snapping away with her camera phone.

"Oh preciosa, your first hangover. We need to remember this day forever. That drink there, is a Bloody Mary. It has my abuela's special recipe. It'll take the devil right outta ya, could cure a possession." Indicating the red drink near Chloe, she reached for her own, sitting on the desk.

Peeling her tongue from the roof of her mouth, Chloe croaked out a greeting. "Morning. I...I, what did we do last night?"

"Ai, first hold up your drink for the camera."

Arms like jello, Chloe propped her head up with one elbow and shakily grabbed the drink. She glared at Felicia and the camera, her forehead collapsed against the icy glass. "Come on, tell me. The last thing I remember is taking a couple shots from that bartender you liked."

Felicia threw her phone down next to Chloe before sitting at the end of the bed. "Really? Oh Chica. You peaced out way early. Good thing I have pictorial evidence of the best night of your pure life. I'll show you them when you're less hungover."

"Ugh, did I do anything I'm going to regret?"

Felicia giggled, "No, not really. You just had a good time. You didn't strip or proposition anyone. So you have that going for ya."

Taking a sip of Bloody Mary, Chloe relaxed her shoulders and breathed a deep sigh of relief.

"Marcus says hi by the way."

Choking on the spicy liquid, Chloe covered her mouth to keep from drooling. When she stopped coughing, the pounding headache was forgotten. "H...how do you know Marcus?"

"How else? You told me all about him last night. You threw a tantrum in the square and made me text him for you."

Scrabbling to find her phone, Chloe felt her stomach grow more queasy. She found the cell in the tangles of her bedding and hurried to check her texts. Her eyes narrowed at Felicia after reading the thread. "All you wrote is 'hey green eyes, it's Chloe' and our address?"

"Did you see his text?"

Chloe's eyes narrowed further, "It only says "10 min."

A sneaky smile unfolded across Felicia's bronzed face. "He's definitely punctual, that one."

Now panicky, Chloe started pacing around the room—her pounding head forgotten. "Oh my god, did he...did he come here?"

"Yep, but you were passed out and not even an act of god would have woke you up. Don't worry, I made sure you were sleeping pretty." Felicia took a long swig of her drink. "You're right, he is totally hot. Nice goin', Chica."

"Felicia! Tell me what happened! You don't understand. He's a guy from one of my classes."

"I know. That anthropology elective. You told me already. Don't freak out lady. He just stopped in to say hello and left when he saw you sleeping. He's going to come back tonight to check on you."

"What! Text him back! Tell him no. He CANNOT come here!"

"Whoa, calma Chica. Calm down. You text him if you don't want him to come. But he came here at three in the morning at a moment's notice and is coming back to make sure you're feeling alright. Trust me Chloe, you don't want to pass a guy like that up."

Collapsing on her bed face down, Chloe huffed and puffed her thought process. Head pounding, stomach twisting, she knew hiding wasn't an option now that Felicia was involved. Her roommate would never allow her to live this incident down. Not to mention, if Chloe was to survive Professor Angotti's class, she would need someone to help her along. She was grossly ignorant of all things sexual and she could only ask Felicia so much without sparking suspicion.

"Hey, make sure to drink all of that Bloody especial if you want to be fully repaired for later, Chica. We need to get you lookin' fresh." Felicia spoke as she casually folded wrinkled clothing.

Lifting her head to eye the red drink, Chloe mentally tossed around a few more options. She thought she was tired of feeling uncomfortable all the time. Tired of feeling like a naive little girl. Feeling brave for the second time that week, Chloe crawled to her side table and chugged her liquid breakfast down to the very last drop.

Later That Night:

The first knock was light, unobtrusive. Chloe still jumped. Her heart pounded and she quickly shot back the small glass of tequila—Felicia's advice. The second knock was hurried, indicating impatience. She felt the liquid burn as it washed down her throat, warming her body and mind. Stepping slowly towards the expectant door, Chloe took hold of the doorknob and twisted it slowly to open. Searching green eyes met hers as the door swung wide, leaving nothing but air between them.

Neither said a word. Both stared.

Chloe could feel the blush creeping up her chest as the silent moment grew to a minute. She knew she should say something—show manners—but words failed her. His penetrating gaze roamed over her body and nothing could stop her flush from reaching her face. Unable to stand the silence any longer, she finally spoke. "Hey."

"Hey Chloe. How ya feeling?"

She let out a nervous laugh, "I'm fine. My roommate took care of me."

"That's good to hear." Silence threatened again and Marcus looked at Chloe expectantly.

"Oh, right...sorry. Come in." She moved sideways to let him step into the small room. "Felicia, my roommate I mean, will be out for most the night." Chloe's flush deepened when he smirked slightly at her last sentence. "I mean...we are alone."

"Good to know." He looked around the room, his eyes settling on the bottle of tequila. "We have a mutual friend."

"Huh?"

"Jose Cuervo and I are familiar. Seen me through some bad nights. Liquid therapy."

Eyebrows furrowed, Chloe followed his line of sight. Her eyes rolled upward and a smile broke through the anxiety after seeing the bottle. "Oh! Right, it's Felicia's. Tequila is her favorite drink."

"How do you like it?"

"Um, I've never tried it." Her gaze fell downward.

Marcus looked skeptical, "Really? Maybe we can both try a shot. Melt some of this tension."

"I'm not tense!" Chloe declared too loudly.

His smirk widened, "Ok, Ok. I assumed. How about in the name of hospitality?"

Shifting her stance from side to side, she grew annoyed that no position seemed a comfortable place for her arms. "Let me find some glasses."

"One should do, there's a shot glass here." He picked up the one Chloe had drank from earlier.

Chloe hurried to their kitchen shelf knowing she'd been caught in her lie. Her heart beat hadn't slowed since Marcus knocked on the door. Unable to find another shot glass, she grabbed her coffee cup and braved her way back to the main room. Marcus had made himself comfortable on the floor next to the small, white coffee table. The shot glass waited there, filled to the brim.

"All I have is a regular cup."

"That's ok. We can always share this one. If you aren't afraid of germs?"

"Uh...no. I guess not." Chloe sat next to him, legs crossed.

"You take the first one. It being your first time and all." He grinned.

Again Chloe didn't know what to do with her arms. She moved to a kneeling position and picked up the shot glass, spilling a little over her fingers. As the glass reached her lips, Chloe paused, glancing at Marcus.

"Go ahead. You're safe with me, I promise. It's good."

Knocking back her second shot for the night, she squeezed her eyes tight as she grimaced. Gulping it down, Chloe poured the next ounce and half and pushed the glass towards Marcus, coughing a little. "Your turn."

No longer grinning, Marcus grabbed her wrist before she could pull it back. Chloe froze with surprise and couldn't react as he brought her tequila soaked fingers to his mouth. Starting with the index finger, he moved each digit in and out of his mouth—sucking clean the alcohol. Chloe's eyes grew wide. She was equally horrified and intrigued. The warmth of his mouth enveloping her fingertips felt almost calming. She jumped as his teeth lightly grazed the sensitive part of her tips, making her sex clench. Chloe barely noticed that he had moved closer and suddenly he was towering over her. She tried to slow her breathing and realized her mouth was ajar. Chloe noticed she had more saliva than usual and swallowed as it threatened to spill into a drool. Marcus leaned in towards her face and his scent wafted over Chloe. The smell of living, breathing flesh drenched in testosterone went right to her core, and she couldn't stop a low moan from escaping.

Marcus sighed at her moan and, eyes heavy with lust, grew more bold. He stretched his fingers up the base of her neck and into her hair, gripping tightly. Chloe moaned louder, pressing her palms flat against his chest, she could feel his heart pounding. His breath warm and labored on her neck, Marcus began brushing his lips along the sensitive skin of her jawline. Chloe shivered and in that moment, forgot to control her sounds. Lost in the warmth of Marcus and the tequila, a moan escaped her, betraying her desire.

One hand still tangled in her hair, Marcus moved the other to take hold of Chloe's chin and he tilted her head back and forth, allowing him better access to her vulnerable parts. Mind foggy and body limp, a nagging thought broke through the delicious sensations. Marcus had directed her hand, with his own, down towards his tented jeans. She felt him hard and hot and suddenly felt panicked—out of control. Jerking her hand back up, she pushed at his chest, trying to separate them. But his hand was at the back of her neck, stopping her and his lips started to make their way towards her cleavage. She suddenly realized she was trapped. Marcus had her pinned against him. She pushed harder. He growled and pulled her hair tighter, making her cry out. She pushed again and he released his grip on her locks to force her arms behind her back. Chloe whimpered and her breathing turned haggard as fear overtook her.

Held flush against him, Marcus rested his chin on her shoulder. He whispered, "You think you can call me over and pass out? That is bad mannered, Chloe." He breathed in her hair, "You look like honey. Your hazel eyes, your olive skin. Your hair is the color of honey. You smell like honey. You probably even taste like honey." His tongue shot out and licked her neck. His voice dropped some more. "Yummy. I bet you gush honey between your legs."

At this, Chloe began to struggle and she finally found her voice. "Ge...get off me! Please, Marcus."

Marcus growled again and squeezed her hands painfully. His teeth bit into her shoulder, nearly breaking the skin.

"OW! Lemme go or I'll scream!" Her voice stronger.

"Oh, I want you to scream." He jerked her back so she could face him. Her eyes full of fear, his calm smirk returned to his face. He kissed her forehead almost chastely before releasing her to the light brown carpet. "But I want you to scream like you want it." Marcus climbed to his feet, looking down at the collapsed pile of girl. "Call me next time only if you mean it. No more coyness. Try telling your roommate or parents about any of this, and I may have to admit to Dr. Angotti that you're spreading info about his class." He squatted down. "Something tells me, you aren't ready for the punishment he can deal out." Looking down, Chloe's panties were visible through her hiked up skirt. He laughed, "Even if the idea makes you wet. We can go slower if you'd like. But don't try telling me this doesn't excite you."

StoryofC
StoryofC
94 Followers
12