Sexology 344 Ch. 04

Story Info
Chloe gains some insight...
4.6k words
4.48
41.4k
14

Part 4 of the 8 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 01/18/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
StoryofC
StoryofC
94 Followers

Three days had passed. Three days since Marcus had forced his hand in her own dorm room. Chloe lost the hours of those few days. Monday was already here and that meant Professor Angotti's class. After her encounter with Marcus, Chloe, once again, felt she should drop the course. Anything to avoid him. There was no way she could show up and be tortured the entire hour. That would be like consenting to his grossly forward demands.

How dare he touch her the way he had! How could he think she was that kind of girl? Didn't he know how to treat women? What kind of mother did he have? He was crazy if he thought threatening her with the non-disclosure agreement was enough to keep her quiet!

All these thoughts and more bounced around Chloe's brain like a bunch of racing racket balls. Even more frustrating, these same thoughts kept bumping into others she would rather throw away than acknowledge.

Every morning since, Chloe found herself in the shower thinking of how it felt to be close to Marcus. He was so much bigger than her. His body hard, strong and a heart beating with vitality. She began to notice how excited the memory made her. Racked with uncertainty and angst, Chloe just wanted the uneasy feeling in her stomach to go away. She needed a release. The rush of relief she felt while massaging her clit seemed to melt away all the many concerns. She didn't have to think or worry. All Chloe had to do was feel and give in to the electric flow. Sadly, Chloe had never experienced a true orgasm. She thought the building pleasure was the whole show. Every time she came to the brink of ecstasy, her hand would stop at the overwhelming intensity. Chloe was not yet ready to be pushed over that cliff. Losing that much control was too much. This only cultivated her extreme feelings and sensations.

She tried to keep the whole mess to herself, but Felicia noticed her cloudy mood. "Que pasó, Chlolita? Why are you so depressed?" Chloe's roommate sat on her own bed across from hers, both attempting homework.

"I'm not depressed, Licia. I'm just...preoccupied."

Felicia glanced up from her Asus Zenbook, "You haven't mentioned the other night since I got back yesterday. I've been dying to hear about it."

Chloe shrugged, "There's nothing to tell. He came over just to say hi and left."

"Really, that's it?"

"Yeah. To be honest, he asked me a lot of questions about you. Before he left, I mean." she lied.

Raising an eyebrow, Felicia gave up on homework. "What? That doesn't make any sense, Chica. He only asked me about you."

Chloe remained silent for a good minute before changing the subject, "It isn't important, really. He's a nice guy but I need to focus on school. My parents will kill me if I lose my scholarship."

Moving to her stomach and legs kicking behind her, Felicia grew more interested. "Nice guy, huh? What's the hold up? You don't need to lose a scholarship over a guy, amiga. You just need to lose something else."

Chloe tried smiling, but it only reached the corners of her mouth. "Lose something else, yeah? You know I wouldn't do that, Licia."

Felicia rolled her eyes, "What, marriage? Ai Chlolita, what a waste. Take it from a girl born into a culture of guilt and waiting for marriage, it's a bad fucking idea. Wasting your youth on someone who just wants another mother that sleeps with him isn't worth it. That's my sister and my cousins. Get romance where you can. Trust me on this." She rolled off the bed to her feet and walked to the bathroom.

Chloe knew Felicia's family was a sensitive subject and decided to keep quiet. Felicia did not bring up Marcus again after she finished washing up. Both roommates went back to homework, leaving each other to ruminate in their own minds.

Around 10 AM:

Chloe arrived early to class. She marched directly to seat A6 and sat down, grateful only a few other students had arrived. Determined to look busy, she took out her designated Sexology journal and worked to begin a sentence. Several minutes passed and all she managed was the two words "I feel". Truth was, Chloe did not know how she felt. Much of her mental response to the last few weeks seemed to spring from the lips of her parents and jump right out her mouth. The words hinted at a lack of sincerity as Chloe heard her own voice. She realized this during the conversation with Felicia earlier that day, and that was how she ended up going to class. Too many people were deciding her reactions and Chloe believed it the reason she failed to hold up her resolve.

Like drops of water from a leaky sink, these same thoughts filled her mind as the rest of the class trickled in. Chloe tapped a pen against the edge of the desk to distract her from looking to the left. Remaining steadfast, she did not look up until a hush fell over the room. Professor Angotti was towering over her as she gazed up to the stage. Looking more stern than usual, Chloe felt a chill pass through the room as the stillness carried on. Looking to the center of the lecture hall, he finally spoke, voice icy. "Good morning class. Let's get right to it, shall we? I'd like to draw your attention to the agreement made on the first day of this class. No one, and I mean no one, is meant to discuss the lecture material with those outside this room." The professor crossed his arms, looked to the right of the room and continued. "It has been brought to my attention that a student has been bragging about the content we've displayed the last few weeks."

A collective gasp went out through the crowd, followed by a breathless hush. Voice cutting through the tension, Prof. Angotti did not stop. "By bragging, I mean to say I've discovered this student feels he could...handle my TAs and students better than I can. I'm sure you can imagine my surprise at this unsettling information. Of course, the legal ramifications for this betrayal are quite serious. This person is at the least looking at expulsion and a hefty lawsuit for breach of contract." He let the words sink in, continuing to stare down the right side of the class. "I ask you, students, what do you think is an appropriate punishment for this individual? Should I deny him or her any type of recourse? Or shall I offer redemption?"

The quiet stillness of the crowd persisted. "In all seriousness ladies and gentlemen, I plead your opinions by a show of hands."

Chloe broke her own rule and looked around behind her. A hesitant hand reached up through the crowd and she found it belonging to poor Tyler Englewood.

"Ah, Miss Englewood. Tell me what you think? Please stand so others can see and hear you."

Tyler rose up, eyes downward, and spoke barely above a whisper, "Um Sir, I feel like the student needs to admit to what they did."

"Oh, make no mistake, I know the identity of the student. If you must know, it is one of your male peers." Prof. Angotti's sly smile reappeared. "What do you think should happen to someone that revealed your own redemption, Miss Englewood?"

Shrugging and looking up to face the podium, Tyler grew more articulate. "I feel like he should face discipline from the class. I feel a little violated, to be honest Sir."

"Ah, thank you Miss Englewood. You bring up another point I feel deserves a short tangent. Do you feel more violated by the last lecture's events or by your peer's duplicity?"

Tyler looked back at the ground and took a long breath before answering. "Sir, I did things I never thought I was capable of. I had some hard days after, but then I realized I've never come so hard in my life. If everyone in the class follows the rules, we are all in this together. That's...that's exciting. This other student makes me feel dirty. Like I was some sort of entertainment instead of helping with a demonstration."

The Professor's lips broke into a wide smirk. "Thank you for that succinct explanation, please return to your seat. Any other thoughts?"

Another hand shot up, and a female voice spoke up. "Professor..."

"Sir, Miss..." He peered down at his clipboard. "Miss Krissy Elliot. You may call me sir and please stand."

Standing, Krissy carried on, "Yes...yes sir. I mean I think he should face the staff and the other students here in this room. What's to stop him from talking after he's expelled?"

Prof Angotti almost laughed. "Ha! Good question Miss Elliot. You have my interest. However, this student would face both legal and physical gagging. I'd see to it. The protection of my material and students is my utmost priority. I do not take kindly to deceit. I foresee a term of incarceration for him."

"I see...sir." Agreed Krissy. "What kind of...retribution would he face if he stayed in class?"

"Well, I think I'd give him a chance to make good on his claims. I think he should match his boast with a demonstration." He smirked again. "Although, I'd make it somewhat...difficult for him."

A few more students raised their hands. "Never mind class, we have to move on. So, as Miss Englewood and Miss Elliot suggest, I will give the student an opportunity to own up and face punishment here and now."

An uneasy quiet permeated the room. Every student kept surveying their peers, looking for the culprit.

Voice low and steady, Dr. Angotti offered, "I will give you one last chance. Remember, I will make sure no other university will take you. You will be haunted by felony charges for the rest of your days. I know who you are."

The Professor was answered with a figure rising from the right of the room. Face blazing to match his dark auburn hair, shoulders hunch forward, arms limp at his sides, the young man trembled as he rose. Unable to face his instructor, his gaze only reached to the seat in front of him. His voice high-pitched and nervous as he muttered, "Me...it was me."

Prof. Angotti clapped his hands in his usual way, causing the defeated young man to jump. ""Excellent! Remember Mr. Mark Cast, you must address me as "Sir"."

"Yes, Sir." Mark mumbled.

Chloe's back went rigid as the Professor used the name "Mark". She wrenched her body towards the source of the trembling voice and breathed when finding a different guy than the one expected. C10 seemed to be this new Mark's seat, and Chloe could not help but notice a vacant A8 as she turned back around. Stomach dropping, her mind raced with thoughts that were quickly interrupted by Prof. Angotti's amused voice. "Right then. Mr. Cast, what shall I do with you?"

Eyes darting up to the podium and immediately back down, Mark summoned all his courage. "I...I don't know, Sir. I think...I know I don't want to leave the class or be expelled. My parents would kill me. My dad helped me get into this school. I'd get cut off if I got kicked out."

"Shall we say you'd be willing to face your peers as your jury and me as your judge? I do need another volunteer for today's lesson."

Mark shuffled his feet. "Wha...what do you want me to do, Sir?"

""Oh, I want you to do as you said. What was it I heard? That you could "show those bitches a better time than that foreign trash of a teacher.""

Near tears now, Mark's voice cracked as he begged. "I'm sorry, Sir. I was just trying to show up some of the guys in my frat house. Please, I've only had a sex a few times."

"Oh, I know the circumstances, Mr. Cast. How do you think I found out? Don't think you're safe within the Greek system--that goes for all of you. I am rooted within this university. My influence stretches to most its nook and crannies. I'm Macedonian, for your own information. Foreign is such a board term. Also, we never refer to women as bitches in this room. Unless someone explicitly desires to be addressed as such, no gender is better than the other. Fortunately for you Mr. Cast, you present an excellent teaching and learning opportunity. Do you consent?"

Looking up, Mark answered "I have no choice, Sir."

"Of course you do, Mr. Cast. Everyone has a choice. Your job is simply to choose the best option. Try again. Are you willing and happy to participate in today's lesson?"

"Yes."

The smile disappeared instantly, Prof. Angotti's voice lowered to a dangerous level. "Yes, what?"

Hands hiding in jean pockets, Mark quickly fixed his mistake. "Yes Sir!"

"Fabulous, please proceed to the stage."

Mark tripped over his chair as he treaded the way up to the front of the lecture hall. Feet heavy, he avoided the stares of his peers. He had rarely been singled out, protected by his father's name. Mark lost all courage as he stood alone, being held accountable for the first time in his life. As he stumbled up the stairs to the stage, the black curtains— closed until now—began to part. Revealing a four poster queen sized bed, the class was pleased to see Rae once again.

Outfitted in only a white torso corset, Rae casually reclined on the red sheets, propped up by her elbows. Mark's face went pale as the scene unfolded before him. The beautiful TA smiled, as if daring him.

"Mr. Cast, you remember Rae, I'm sure?"

Mark could only nod.

"She is meant to be perfectly accessible to you. You may have noticed the shelf near the bed. Every sexual tool available can be found there. Do what you'd like. The only rules are no bitch calling, no permanent marks, and you have to stop when she says. Although, Rae is quite...adventurous. Good luck and I think this should be recorded."

Looking panicked, Mark started for the bed before Prof. Angotti stopped with with a hand on the shoulder. "Also, you must be completely naked. It's only fair to Rae and Tyler, whom you've seen without clothing."

Mark lifted shaking hands to remove his sweater first and then struggled to unbutton his expensive jeans. Falling around his ankles, he nearly fell trying to kick them off. Mark's eyes turned red as his boxers followed. Skin a translucent white, body a result of contact sports, and gray eyes blinking back tears of embarrassment, he stood truly naked. The most noticeable sight, however, was his completely flaccid penis peeking out through a trimmed, dark red pubic thatch.

Moving Mark's clothes to the side with his shoe, Prof. Angotti looked gleeful. ""Disappointed Mr. Cast. That is the only word that comes to mind. Come now, Rae is used to strong men ravishing her with their big cocks. You'll need to...harden up a bit if you want to "handle her.""

Hand wrapping around his soft cock, Mark half heartedly went to work. Focusing on the exquisite sight in front of him, he pulled on the spongy member. To his horror, Mark was only able to get to half-mast. He lost even that as soon as the Professor slapped him on the back, good-naturedly.

"Having a difficult time getting started?" He peered down at the young man's shy tool. "Let's hope you're a, what do they call it? A grower, not a shower." Mark felt as if his cock would shriveled up and hide.

"Oh my, Mr. Cast. I think we need to go about this is a different manner." Prof. Angotti turned to address the rest of the class. "I want to impress upon each one of you the normalcy of public sexual acts. Take the ancient pharaohs of Egypt for instance. It was perfectly normal for them to bless the Nile with their own ejaculate. This was to appease the god Atum and ensure a healthy water flow. Obviously, I'm not going to encourage public masturbation in this country. I simply want to open your minds to differing sexual cultures."

He turned back to a deflated Mark, "Now, Mr. Cast, you shouldn't feel shy. Intercourse is an entirely natural act. Just maybe...you fancy your own sex?"

Head jerking up, Mark's lips turned white as he pressed them into a thin line. His eyes narrowed and his hands clenched into fists as he spat "I'm no fag, Sir."

The Professor's smirk dropped into a furious frown as his tight voice rang out. "MR. CAST! Allow me to bring up another rule. You may not refer to ANYONE in that way! DO YOU UNDERSTAND?!"

Body deflated once again, Mark grew small under the weight of his professor's anger. "Yes, sir. Sorry, sir." He flinched as Prof. Angotti placed a hand on his back, leading him to the bed.

Looking back down at the soft cock, the Professor sighed--his voice calm. "It seems you've learned arrogance is a poor man's confidence. You may need more encouragement than Rae can deliver, I think. Besides, you do need to be properly reprimanded for your indiscretion." Hand still on the young man's back, he turned them both around to face the students. "Class, I think we need another player for this game. Please welcome my second most dedicated TA, Rodica."

A woman appeared from backstage, she drew a similar reaction from the class to that of Rae. Skin fair and eyes a crystal blue framed by smokey make-up, Rodice sauntered over to the terrified jock. She stood self-assured, and Mark could tell she was not a woman to cross. Laced up in a black leather leotard with thigh high boots to match, the young man cowered under her height and fierce stare. She spoke with an accented, liquid voice "This is bad boy?"

"Yes, Mistress Rodica." Prof. Angotti reverently stated. A murmur went up amongst the other students. He shifted towards the sound and responded, "Many of you have questions, I see. Please save them for the next lecture. I will say I do not require my TAs to be slaves. I only adhere to their sexual desires. Mistress Rodica is of the dominatrix persuasion and is quite effective. I thought she'd be useful for today. Now, please remain silent."

Silence immediately followed, and Rae moved to a causal kneeling position on the bed. Rodica wasted no time in pushing Mark down onto the bed, causing him to let out a squeal. "QUIET! You no talk till I tell you talk. Yes?"

Mark nodded furiously, "Yes, yes. I'm sorry!" Rodica pulled a paddle from her hip holster and held it high, threatening to bruise the boy's pale skin. He squealed again and held his hands up, protecting his face.

"Mistress! I am Mistress Rodica. You will call me, yes? Or, I punish you."

"Yes! Mistress Rodica."

"Is good. Relax on bed. Rae help." The more timid TA confidently leaned over Mark as his head fell into her lap. She stroked his face and stretched her body along his, using her delicate fingers to bring his body to life. His hips jumped at her touch and his cock filled out at last. Rae moved to straddled Mark's chest, pinning him between her thighs. Mark came face to face with Rae's swollen pussy and plugged anus. He tried reaching his hand up to cup the glistening sight, but caught an immediate slap to his thigh. "Ah!"

"I no tell you can touch. You do nothing till I say." Mistress Rodica held the paddle up again.

"Yes, Mistress!" He exclaimed.

Chloe watched in disbelief as she witnessed a virile young man submit to these two women. She felt almost high as Rae leaned down and licked the unimpressive member. Elation took over when Mistress Rodica place a black rubber ring around the hardness before explaining its purpose. "Is meant to keep you hard, yes? A cock ring to make you more a man, bad boy."

Mark was lost in a euphoric fog of warm lips around his aching cock. He yelped again as another paddle blow hit his thigh. "Yes, Mistress! I am a bad boy!"

"Is true. Rae, we turn him now." The gorgeous women rearranged themselves at either end of Mark and flipped him to his side. Rae kneeled behind him, propping him up to face out towards his peers, as Rodica searched the naughty shelf. She returned with a black plug and looked to the professor imploringly. "Professor Angotti?"

Leaning against the wall, the engrossed instructor jumped to. "Right, Mistress Rodica." He addressed the class: "Students, it's important to know that men like anal stimulation just as much as some women, if not more. I'm sure many of you have heard of prostate stimulation. It can be an intense experience for males. Mr. Cast is about to experience that pleasure." Prof. Glanced back at the helpless student. Mistress Rodica had abandoned the plug to tie his hands and feet around opposing bed posts, stretching him out for all to see. "Ah, it is necessary to restrain some males during their anal initiation. Alpha male egos and all. I assure you...he will enjoy this."

StoryofC
StoryofC
94 Followers
12