SEXretary

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Sam," he said in a squeaky, nervous voice.

She laughed, but not insultingly, "No, I mean your real name, your woman's name."

"Samantha," Sam said, beginning to feel oddly comfortable and reassured despite the situation.

"Well Samantha," Lucille continued, "Here at Naomi's we like to make sure all our customers are comfortable and happy and it looks like you've got a problem that's making you just a touch uncomfortable." She indicated his erection which, if anything, was getting stronger by this conversation, "And we wouldn't be the caring people that we are if we didn't offer to help you out with that."

With that, totally unexpectedly, Lucille dropped to her knees and pulled the tiny purple panties from his cock and dropped them to round his ankles. Then she proceeded to open up her lips and take the throbbing head of his cock into her waiting mouth. Sam opened his mouth to protest but the situation was so strange that he had nothing to say and instead heard himself let out a decidedly feminine moan of pleasure. Sam had never been given a blowjob before and Lucille certainly seemed to know what she was doing, she sucked and licked his cock and balls while jerking him off in such a way as to make Sam's knees almost buckle beneath him and Sam begin to swoon with pleasure. It didn't take long of Lucille's skilled and expert attentions before Sam felt his balls tighten, his cock twitch and explode and his cum shoot in a stream into Lucille's mouth. Anxious not to get any of Sam's cum on the underwear, Lucille managed to take mouthful after mouthful of his warm sticky juices as Sam's orgasm seemed to continue for ages. Finally, with Sam feeling just a little light- headed at the extreme pleasure of his orgasm, Lucille stood back up again and drew his face towards hers, planting a long, wet kiss on his lips. Using her tongue she pushed the cum that was still in her mouth into his. For a moment Sam resisted, but as his tongue began to savour the taste of the warm, salty, sticky liquid he lapped it up eagerly and was a little disappointed when the kiss was over. Lucille's smile was even wider now.

"You really will make a great woman Samantha," she said, "With such a love of the taste of cum. Now get dressed, we've got some shopping to do."

Sam spent the remainder of his time at the mall in Naomi's with Lucille's expert advice guiding him in his purchases of a great array of various types and colours of lingerie as well as all sorts of make-up, accessories and jewellery. She even pierced his ears for him, although all he wore now were little studs, in time he would be able to wear all kinds of sexy ear-rings. Sam decided to get a taxi home, with his vast numbers of shopping bags to excessive to take on the bus. Besides, after his heavy day of spending he felt a little extra expense wouldn't do any damage. As he sat back on the back seat of the taxi, surrounded by his bags of clothes, shoes and lingerie, with the driver clearly pleased at the sight of such an attractive woman in his taxi, Sam felt tired but deeply satisfied and happy with his first ever day of girlie shopping and his first ever weekend of trying to live like a woman. I could get used to this, he thought.

***

Sam settled into his new job and his new life remarkably easily. The Monday when he had come into start work dressed in some of his new clothing Jemma had smiled a little, almost to herself, but said nothing. Although later that week she generously offered to pay for any expenses that he might experience in equipping himself with a wardrobe for his new job. The job itself consisted of easy secretarial work and Sam found that he was soon able to master every element of it and be of good use to Jemma around the office. In all he was probably more satisfied and happy with this simple, untaxing job than he had been with the one he had before. By April, after a month in the job, Sam felt perfectly at home and comfortable as if being a secretary was just the right job for him, he enjoyed the lack of responsibility and the need to take orders and direction from Jemma.

However the biggest development and change came in the enthusiasm in which Sam adopted the life to accompany his new job. That first weekend, Sam had resolved to go to work as a woman but to live at home, apart from the stuck on breasts which he was sure the glue from would run out eventually, as a man to maintain some hold on his masculinity. That first Monday night, Sam had stripped from his feminine clothes and laid out some more masculine ones but couldn't bring himself to put them on. Since that moment he had discarded any thought of living with his old masculine identity and had begun a new life. He now lived night and day as a woman and, indeed, no longer thought of himself as quiet, repressed Sam at all, but as giggly, flirty Samantha. Samantha hadn't been back to the mall again in the month or, indeed, been out in the evenings, but she had dedicated all her time at home to totally perfecting her new feminine persona. The only regret she had was in having to concoct some reason to quarrel with her family, or Sam's family as it really was, and so leave her old life totally behind and make a clean break for it.

It was early April when Jemma called Samantha into her office wanting to speak to Samantha on an important matter. Samantha thought back to the day that had started this all off, when Jemma had called Sam into her office for just such a chat. This time Samantha's conscience was perfectly clear but she was equally curious to discover just what it was that her boss wanted of her now. Jemma ushered her into the office and Samantha sat in a chair on one side of the desk, just as she had, as Sam, that fateful day a month before.

"You may remember Samantha that when we first discussed your dress code for this job I told you that one of the reasons for it was that our investors demanded it," actually Samantha had forgotten all about Jemma having said that, the reasons for her transformation into Samantha seemed so long ago now, "Well, whether you remember it or not, it's true. This afternoon I have a very important meeting with David Stiller who, as you may or may not know, is this company's principle investor. We need to make a good impression on him if he is to continue his investment here. That's where you come in, Mr. Stiller has a bit of a weakness for attractive blonde women like you Samantha. I need you to flirt with Mr. Stiller and, if he likes you, to agree to have him take you out to dinner. Remember Samantha, the very future of the company could rest on this and they'll be a very big bonus for you if you help out."

Samantha didn't really know how she should react to this news. Somewhere at the back of her mind over the past month there must have lingered the thought that there must have been a reason for her new dress code beyond simply not being recognised as Sam, and that at some point she would be called on to do something more than simple secretarial work. Although Samantha had now been living entirely as a woman for the past month, one thing she had not yet explored was any womanly sexuality. She had stayed at home every weekend and evening and, although she still recalled her flirty shoe shopping incident with Brock, the hunky sales assistant, that was a single isolated incident. That was not to say that Samantha hadn't given this sort of thing any thought since then. Her new lifestyle, her sexy clothes and the sight of her sexy body all meant that she was often quite aroused and horny at home and she found herself jerking her dick off far more often now than she had when she was Sam. While she did this, the thoughts going through her mind were no longer just limited to women, every so often images of naked men would pop into her head and she found herself quite turned on by it. Still, despite this, it was a big difference between fantasies and reality and Samantha didn't know how she would react in being called on to flirt with a guy. However she was going to react would be something she would soon find out as Samantha knew that, even if she was totally repulsed by the idea, it was something she had to do. She knew she needed to keep on Jemma's good side and this seemed pretty important to her.

At around 2:30 that afternoon, Samantha was sitting at her desk just outside Jemma's office. She had no work to do so she was simply looking at her fingers, admiring the shiny scarlet nail polish she had used that morning. Samantha was dressed in a tight white blouse with short frilly sleeves that clung to the curve of her chest, the top few buttons were undone to give a tantalising glimpse of her false, but convincing breasts. With this she was wearing a very short black velvet mini-skirt which barely covered her ass and thighs and black shear silk stockings with a seam running up the back. Samantha was aware that among some of the women of the office she had a reputation as being a bit of a slut given the sexy, revealing clothes that she wore, but Samantha knew that much of this was just jealousy that they couldn't maintain such a sexy, petite figure as she could. Her blonde wispy hair, although it was a wig this and not the short dark hair underneath was. what Samantha thought of as her hair, was swept back from her face and held in place with some hair clips. Her lips were given an extra touch of sensuality with scarlet lipstick that matched her nail polish and her hazel eyes were caressed by very long false eyelashes that Samantha was particularly proud of. Samantha had just picked up a pen and began idly doodling on a sheet of paper when she heard a closing door and a quiet cough to attract her attention.

Samantha looked up to see a man of about forty, he was not very tall or well built like Brock but he did carry himself with a certain authority that someone of Brock's age could never manage. He was dressed in an immaculately tailored and perfectly fitting designer suit and carried a briefcase. His gingery brown hair was cut very short and the flecks of grey to it only gave him a more distinguished look. He flashed Samantha a smile and Samantha coyly sucked on the end of her pen with her scarlet lips and lowered her long eyelashes.

"Hi, I'm David Stiller," he introduced himself; "I've got a meeting with Jemma, but I think I'd much rather spend the afternoon here with you."

Samantha flushed red at this compliment in an unintentional way, but in a way that brought an attractive colour to her cheekbones. Samantha fluttered her eyelashes and said, in her giggly and fluttery voice:

"It's nice to meet you Mr. Stiller, I'm Samantha."

"Please Samantha, call me David," he said, leaning in closer to her in a way that made her flush with excitement.

To hide her excitement and embarrassment, Samantha quickly got up from her chair and went over to open the door to Jemma's office in order to usher David in. On her way over to the door, however, Samantha made sure to give David a good look at her swaying ass in the very short velvet skirt. She still wasn't entirely sure whether she was doing this because Jemma had told her to flirt with David or because she herself wanted David to admire her feminine body.

"You can go in now, Mr. Stiller," she said to him, holding the door to Jemma's office open for him.

As David Stiller went over into Jemma's office he had to walk close to Samantha as she held the door open for him. For a moment her large, protruding breasts brushed against him and, as he walked passed, he brushed one hand over the curve of her ass. As he did this their eyes met for just a second and he smiled at her. She blushed once again and quickly closed the door behind him, returning to her own desk and her own thoughts. After a couple of minutes, Samantha realised that she was still smiling, although she thought David's advances to be a little forward she couldn't deny she had enjoyed them and certainly had he stayed much longer he might have been surprised to notice a strange bulge outlined in her short skirt. Samantha lost herself in thought about all of this for quite some time, she didn't know how long, until her reveries were interrupted by the sound of Jemma's voice. Jemma had opened the door of the office and was looking over at her.

"Samantha," she said for a second time, "Stop staring into space and bring us some coffee."

Samantha hurried to the office kitchen to make some coffee, she was nervy and agitated and so it all ended up taking a lot longer than it would normally do. Still, about ten minutes later Samantha, carrying a tray with a pot of coffee, milk, sugar and two coffee cups, pushed open the door to Jemma's office and came in. Jemma wasn't sat behind her desk, she wasn't in the office at all having gone to retrieve some files. There was just Samantha and David, who was sat back in a chair on the near side of the desk. David-looked round and smiled at her as Samantha came in with the coffee and walked over to put it down on the desk. Again, she deliberately added an extra sway to her hips as she walked across the room on her six-inch heeled sandals and, when she had to set the coffee tray down on the desk, she deliberately and slowly bent over to do so, so that her ass stuck out right at David who could now see the curve of her smooth legs and the seam of her sheer stockings and her enticing little ass in its tiny black velvet skirt. She turned and flashed him a brief, flirty little smile as she walked back passed him to leave the room. Quickly, so quickly that Samantha didn't really realise what was happening, David reached across to her slender waist as she walked passed him and, with a slight pull, caused her to lose her balance and fall, tumbling, into his lap.

Samantha lay sideways across David's lap, with her stockinged legs dangling over one arm of the chair and David's arm supporting her back and head on the other arm of the chair. The hand of this arm was stretched round her back so it was cupping one of her breasts, while his other hand rested, for the moment, across her waist, stopping her from getting up, but, as David talked to her, this hand strayed down to her thigh were some bare, exposed, smooth skin had been revealed between her stocking tops and where her skirt had rid up her thigh a little bit. Samantha's own hands rested on her lap, keen to cover up any tell-tale signs that all was not as it should be beneath her skirt. Samantha had tried to convince herself that, underneath all the clothes and make-up, she was still Sam, a man, and that she couldn't and shouldn't be having feelings for another man. But another part of her was saying that she had left that old life behind and David's closeness was certainly causing Samantha's heart to flutter and Samantha to tremble with excitement.

"I have to say Samantha," David was saying to her, "That of all of the gorgeous secretaries that have worked in this office, you are the most beautiful I have ever seen."

Samantha giggled in a girlie way at this compliment, she was certainly very pleased at the effect she continued to be able to have on people. For a moment, her mind was on this and she didn't notice how David's hand was beginning to stray up her bare thigh and under her skirt. His flirting and his touch, the feel of his hand on her bare thigh, crawling towards her sexy purple panties had all contributed to Samantha feeling ever more aroused and her cock becoming ever harder and more erect beneath her skirt. These feelings were combined with Samantha's increasing nervous worries as she felt how David could easily discover her secret and not only would she be horribly embarrassed but it could also jeopardise the future of both the company and her job. Fortunately, just at that moment Jemma came back into the room carrying the files she had gone to fetch and David withdrew his hand from inside Samantha's skirt.

"Samantha and me were just getting better acquainted," David smiled at Jemma, "She's quite a girl."

Through the material of David's suit and her own skirt, Samantha could feel, pressed against her ass, the feel of David's hard erection. As she got up and hurried from the room, Samantha made sure to hold her hands in such a way that David couldn't see from the bulge in her skirt the similarity of their arousal. After David left about half an hour later, with just a brief smile and wink at Samantha where she sat at her desk with her erection finally lost, Jemma called Samantha back into her office. Jemma smiled at her, the meeting had gone well.

"Well done Samantha," she said, "You obviously made a pretty good impression on David. He wants to have dinner with you on Friday night," Samantha knew that Jemma noticed here the wide grin on h» face but Jemma didn't pause, "Remember, we need his investment so make sure you continue to make a good impression and do whatever David wants of you."

***

On that Friday night, Samantha turned up at eight o'clock at the very glamorous and very exclusive restaurant at one of the most expensive hotels in San Diego where David was staying during his visit. Tonight she had made an extra special effort with her appearance and it had really paid off. If, normally, Samantha was able to convince as an ordinary, good looking girl, tonight she was absolutely stunning, she turned a lot of heads as the Maitre d' ushered her to the table David had booked for the evening where he was sat waiting. In thanks for Samantha's effort with David, Jemma had been particularly generous with Samantha and had bought her a very expensive, gorgeous designer dress that Samantha was now wearing. It was an aquamarine colour with a halter-neck and a plunging neckline that barely contained Samantha's breasts and a frilly skirt that just brushed her knees. The length of her legs were extended by wearing her six-inch heeled strappy black sandals and her legs themselves were encased in black silk stockings that were attached to a dark blue suspender belt while she wore matching dark blue silk panties under her skirt. Her nails had been professionally manicured and extra long blue-green false nails had been attached to all her fingers to give them an extra slender femininity. Jemma had also bought her a new wig, this one was still an ash blonde colour but it was longer and more extravagantly styled into curls and then tied up with two individual dangling wisps of hair hanging over her soft, feminine cheekbones. She wore her longest false eyelashes and had painted her eyes with a soft, glittery blue-green eye shadow and her lips with a glittery pink lipgloss. The final touches to her outfit were added with Jemma's final present. Jemma had given her a parcel on sending her home early from work that afternoon to get ready. When Samantha had opened it she had found the most gorgeous matching diamond bracelet and choker which now clasped around her neck, enhancing its elegance, and some extravagant diamond ear-rings which dangled down from her ears to tier shoulders, exposed for everyone to see with her hair tied up as it was.

The restaurant and the hotel were certainly used to beautiful and glamorous people but even they turned and stared at the image of sexy glamour that Samantha presented tonight. David, sat waiting for her in an elegant dark blue suit, also gasped in amazement at how great she looked.

"I don't know how you managed it Samantha," he said, pulling out her chair for her to sit down in, "But you actually look even more gorgeous today than usual."

The dinner itself was perfect in almost every way. The food was of an extravagant luxury and taste that Samantha could only have dreamed about before, the dark, sensual red wine slipped down with ease and the candle-lit elegance of the restaurant was one of the most romantic places Samantha had ever been. She could really see herself living like this, she thought as she leaned in towards the table to catch what David was saying. David himself was absolutely perfect company to match the perfect meal. He was charming and witty in a way that made Samantha constantly giggle or even laugh out loud and he was considerate to her every need and desire. As the evening went on Samantha could feel her oppositions to the idea of being with a man begin to ebb away as David's company made her feel so relaxed and happy. When, after paying for the meal, David took Samantha by the hand and offered to take her up to his room, Samantha offered little objection.