Sexslave (Training )

Story Info
The first meeting.
801 words
3.71
57.7k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It all started innocent enough. Just a little harmless flirting and chatting online. I didn't think it would go as far as it has.

We met online in a chatroom I started just looking for a cyber slave to train as my own. She signed in as slavegirl1165 . She said she had been a bad girl and needed to be punished and had no one to handle her. I asked the pertenent questions ie How old she was , not that it mattered to me, and where she was from. Before I knew it we were very comfortable talking to. I asked her to dinner so we could get to know eachother a little better and could see if we " clicked " . At dinner we discussed our lives outside of the master slave realm and found we had alot in common.

She asked me to train her as a slave because she felt she could trust me not to take advantage of the situation, but that's what a master does, but I did agree to train her. I told her we would begin that saturday. I told her to arrive at my place at 10:00 am ,for her first lesson in submission. I left a note on the door telling her to remove her clothes before she entered my domain. She wasn't sure about getting naked in the hallway but she knew I wouldn't let her in if she didn't follow my instructions to the letter. She rang the bell and I opened the door and forced her onto her knees so I could put her collar on and attached the leash. It was a very erotic sight. I pulled the leash tight and made her follow me to the prep area, where I strapped on the arm and leg restraints. Again I grabbed the leash and made her follow me to the play room. I attached the arm restraints to the foot posts of the bed and pulled them so she was bent over and totaly exposed to me. I got the belt out and beat he ass till it was beet red and she was on the verge of tears. I let her ass cool while I rubbed a warming oil onto her cunt lips making sure not to touch her clit. She was already soaking wet from the beating she had recieved and just about came when I touched her cunt. I told her if she came before I told her she could, everything would stop and she would be made to leave. I slid one finger into her cunt with the warming oil and then slid another into her ass.

While the warming oil started working I put nipple clamps on her and tightened them down till she moaned. I clipped four clothes pins onto the lips of her cunt and she cried out as she realized what was happening.

It was time to stretch her out a bit so penitration would be easier. I put a finger in her ass then two. she was moaning and trying to force them deeper but I pulled them out and smacked her ass again for acting out instead of asking first. I got out a huge double dong and forced one end into her ass and the other went into her cunt and told her to hold it there with her muscles . I walked around in front of her and made her lick my balls and suck my cock like a good slave girl. I was about to cum in her mouth but I didn't want to reward her yet so I pulled out and walked around her again and worked the dong in and out for a while and then I told her she could cum. She came so hard it forced the dong out of her cunt so I slid my cock in to take it's place. I fucked her for while then I made her lick my cock clean. I never did cum. I didn't want her to feel to special she is , after all , only a slave.

I unhooked her from the footposts and strapped her down on her back to the bed. I decided to lick her pussy till she came again . I decided I had played enough for the first time and released the restraints and told her to clean me with her tounge and she could leave .

I didn't think she would be back too soon but that night she begged me to let her come over the next day but I made her wait. You can't treat a slave to good to fast or they won't learn anything. I plan on giving her a reward saturday but that will be the next story.