Sexting With Sister In-Law

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Angie's chest was practically heaving as Ben repeated his movements up her other leg, coming very close to making contact with her crotch again. He then stood up.

"Well, which one was which?" I asked.

"Lisa was number one and Angie was number two," he said confidently and took his blindfold off to see that he was correct.

We all cheered and I asked, "How did you know?"

"Well, their bodies are VERY similar, and it was hard to tell them apart, but their nipples gave it away. Lisa has pretty small nipples. Number two's nipples were bigger and stuck out more when I was running my fingers over them so I knew number two had to be Angie."

I thought they looked smaller in the picture Lisa had sent me so this confirmed that my sister in-law's nipples actually were smaller than my wife's. That means Ben knew after feeling Angie's nipples that it was her. That explains why he spent a little more time massaging her breasts and why he grazed her pussy when he was running his hands up her leg, the sly dog.

"Check and see, Steve," Ben added. I reached up and moved my hands over my wife's breasts, getting her nipples hard again, and then stepped in front of my sister in-law. I looked at her for permission before touching her chest and she could tell I was hesitating.

"Go ahead...my husband just felt your wife up so it's only fair," she joked, and she grabbed my wrists and placed my hands on her tits. I massaged them and teased her nipples, making them stiff once more.

"Ben was right...there's a noticeable difference," I confirmed.

"I told you I would be able to tell," he boasted, "What do I win?"

"How about a big kiss?" asked Lisa and she planted a big kiss on her hubby. Ben reached around and groped her wife's ass as they passionately kissed.

Angie and I sank back down into our seats and grabbed out drinks as our in-laws made out in the middle of the Jacuzzi. "Get a room," I joked and they broke their embrace and sat back down in the hot tub.

"We'll continue that later," purred Lisa, "You really got my motor running when you were running your hands all over my body, babe. How about you, Angie?"

"I'm taking the fifth," she slurred and we all laughed.

We all downed our drinks pretty quickly and when I got up to fetch another round Lisa offered to help.

Once we were inside I grabbed the ice and Lisa said, "Great idea, Steve. That was so fucking hot. If Angie is anywhere near as horny as I am right now she'll be ready for anything before long."

I filled the glasses with ice, and then Lisa began adding the alcohol. I stepped next to her and replied, "That WAS pretty hot. I was getting turned on watching Ben feel Angie up, not to mention getting my hands on your beauties," I added as I ran my hand over her ass.

"Play your cards right and that's just the start of it," she answered.

When we came back out with the fresh round of drinks Angie was rambling on about how amazing it was that Ben could tell her from her sister. She was toasted and was very obviously flirting with Ben.

Ben and Angie were obviously having a conversation about his being able to tell her and Lisa apart when we walked back out with the drinks. As Lisa and I stepped into the hot tub and handed out the libations Ben said, "It's easy if you're familiar enough with your partner because any difference will stand out, even something fairly small like with you and Lisa. Do you think you could tell Steve and me apart if you were blindfolded?"

"Of course, it would be easy," she slurred, taking another drink, "Even though you have similar builds, you're a little taller than Steve and he has a harrier chest than you do so it would be simple."

"What if the area you were comparing was limited?" asked Ben.

Lisa got a puzzled look on her face as she took another drink and asked, "What do you mean?"

"If you were blindfolded, do you think you could tell Steve and me apart by our size?" he said with a wink.

"You mean..." she started to say, finally realizing what Ben was referring to.

"Yup."

"Oh, you're bad..." she responded with a smirk and took another sip.

Lisa chimed in, "Aw, she probably couldn't tell you guys apart, but I bet I could."

Since Lisa and Angie were so close in age, there was quite a fierce rivalry between them growing up. If one tried to do something, the other tried to outdo them at whatever it was. Knowing their history, I knew exactly what Lisa was doing. She had no intention of comparing Ben and I, she was using psychology, and Angie's competitiveness nature, to get Angie to go along with Ben's idea. She was challenging her little sister and might as well have been calling her "chicken."

Given Angie's highly intoxicated and aroused state, and the additional incentive of outdoing her sister, Angie drunkenly said, "Fuck it...bring 'em on. I know my husband. Gimme that blindfold," and moved to the edge to grab the belt.

Angie began wrapping it around her head, covering her eyes, and Lisa got behind her to help secure the blindfold. Ben and I got up, moved to either side of Angie, and stepped out of our swimsuits as Lisa spun my wife around to disorient her. Ben and I stood facing my wife and Lisa stopped spinning her with Ben to the left of Angie and me to her right. Lisa then took her sister's hands and guided them to our flaccid dicks.

Both of our erections grew quickly, stiffening as Angie manipulated our junk. She didn't say a word as she ran her fingers up and down the shafts, and around the heads, as they swelled. Then she wrapped her fingers around our shafts and started stroking, bringing our dicks to their fully-erect state. I noticed that mine seemed to be a little longer than Ben's but his looked a little thicker than mine. I wondered if, in her intoxicated state, Angie would notice it too.

In the beginning my wife really seemed to be trying to tell the difference between the two slabs of meat in her hands. She explored the lengths, the thicknesses, and shapes of the heads with her fingers. But as she began breathing a little heavier, and seemed to get into having a hard cock in each hand, she just began stroking our poles. I looked over at Ben and Lisa and shared a smile with them, knowing we had pulled off what we had intended.

My wife continued jerking our cocks and I nodded to Ben, silently telling him to follow my lead. I slowly moved one hand up in front of Angie's breast and the other behind her ass. Ben mirrored my moves and I nodded, letting him know I was moving in. Our hands made contact with my wife's tits and ass at the same time and we began massaging her mounds. Angie didn't protest, in fact she didn't say a word, she just kept stroking.

As Angie jacked our dicks I moved my hand off her ass, up to the top of her bikini, and untied the bow around the back of her neck. Ben then untied the bow on her back. We removed our hands from her tits momentarily, letting her bikini top fall into the bubbling water, and then moved them back to her bare breasts. Lisa retrieved her sister's bikini top and tossed it onto the deck as Ben and I played with my wife's nipples. We then untied the sides of Angie's bikini bottom and it also fell into the water and was retrieved by Lisa.

Ben and I continued to tweak Angie's nipples as we groped her butt, kneading her cheeks as she squeezed the bulbous, mushroom-shaped heads of our cocks and stroked the shafts. I looked over and saw Lisa slip her hand down the front of her bikini bottom as she watched us go at it nearby. As I was rubbing Angie's butt I periodically ran the tips of my fingers between her cheeks and lightly brushed her anus. Angie was obviously enjoying having four hands working over her naked body, and a hard cock in each hand, because her grip on my manhood was tightening.

Lisa was enjoying herself as she sat on the edge of the hot tub, and then said, "Angie's obviously having some trouble telling which one of you is which. Maybe we need further testing." With that she moved over to us. She took her sister by the arm and Angie released her grip on our dicks. Lisa guided her down to a seat in the hot tub and positioned Ben and me in front of my wife, each of us slightly off to the side, straddling her legs with ours.

Our erections swayed and bounced at the level of my wife's face and I moved mine a little closer to her mouth. I rubbed the head of my dick against Angie's lips and she instinctively turned her head toward it and opened her mouth, taking my cock inside. She began sucking it, bobbing her head back and forth, and reached her hand up to stroke it as she sucked. After she had sucked me for a short time Ben rubbed her cheek with his cock and she withdrew from my pole, turned her head toward her brother in-law, and opened her mouth.

Ben pushed his meat inside my wife's mouth and she began sucking and stroking him as she continued to stroke my cock with her other hand. Angie moved her mouth from one cock to the other, taking as much of our rods into her mouth as she could, as we reached down and played with her tits. I looked over at Lisa and saw she had one side of her top pushed aside and was tweaking her nipple as her other hand moved inside her bikini bottom.

After Angie had given us head for a couple minutes Lisa chided, "The jury still appears to be out, so I think a third test is in order," and she moved over to us.

Lisa moved the two of us aside and had her sister stand up. She turned Angie around, guided her down onto her knees on the hot tub seat, and had her lean over the edge of the hot tub. Having just been jerking, and sucking, the dicks of her husband and brother in-law, Angie was already past the point of no return and was pretty much open to anything by that point. Given the position she was in, Angie knew what would come next...and she welcomed it.

After positioning Angie, Lisa waved her hand like a Price is Right model showing off merchandise, inviting us to have at her sister's pussy, and I moved behind my wife. I guided my dick up between her legs, rubbed the swollen head of my throbbing member up and down her wet slit a couple times, then I pushed inside. I slowly slid in and out of her from behind, periodically pushing all the way in and grinding up against Angie's ass, my cock deep inside her pussy. This caused Angie to say, "Oooh, yeah..." I would then withdraw and begin steadily pumping in and out for a few thrusts before doing it again.

Ben tapped me on the shoulder as my cock was buried deep inside Angie, letting me know it was his turn. I withdrew and stepped away, leaving my wife naked and bent over, awaiting her brother in-laws hard cock. I watched him move behind Angie but instead of shoving his dick in her, Ben dropped to his knees buried his face in her pussy, making my wife blurt out, "Oh!"

I left my wife to the care of her brother in-law and turned to Lisa. She had taken her bikini off by that point and was standing at the other side of the hot tub completely nude. She smiled as I stepped over to her and our lips met in a passionate embrace. We kissed deeply as she reached down and took my hard-on in her hand. I massaged her bare ass, then moved my hands up to her tits and began massaging them as our tongues swirled around inside our mouths. I then broke our kiss and hungrily sucked on her nipples as she continued jacking my rod.

I could hear my wife moan as Ben lapped at her pussy from behind and soon she was stifling her cries as he brought her to orgasm with his tongue. As my wife came her sister dropped down to her knees in the middle of the hot tub and began sucking my pole. "Mmmm..." I moaned in approval as Lisa took me in her warm, wet mouth and swallowed me.

What had started as my sister in-law accidentally seeing a picture of my erection that was meant for my wife had turned into sexting and phone sex with her and was now was culminating with our hooking up in my hot tub while my brother in-law and wife were going at it on the other side of the hot tub. Hot dreams sometimes DO come true!

I fed my cock to my sister in-law's hungry mouth for a bit and then had her stand up and kissed her again. As we kissed I turned us so I was facing Ben and Angie across the hot tub and I sat down. Lisa straddled my lap, eased herself down onto my cock, and began riding me. Her breasts were right in front of my face so I again began sucking on my sister in-laws nipples as she fucked me.

As we went at it I could hear my wife moaning, "Oh yeah....yeah..." and the sound of slapping flesh. I moved my head to the side to peek around Lisa and saw Ben's bare ass rapidly moving to and fro. He had a hold of Angie's hips, with a leg up on the seat next to her, and was ramming his cock forcefully into her from behind.

I nodded my head to Lisa, motioning for her to look behind her, and she looked back over her shoulder as she ground down on my pole. She turned back to me smiling and whispered, "He's really fucking the shit out of her," in my ear. She then stood up, turned around, and sat back down on my cock facing away from me. As Lisa rode my cock I played with her breast with one hand and rubbed her clit with the other.

I started furiously working Lisa's clit as I pushed my cock inside her and we watched Ben fill my wife's pussy with gusto. Soon Lisa was moaning loudly and she came as she rode me and I fingered her clit. After she came, Lisa stood up and had me stand up as well. She again dropped to her knees and took me into her mouth as she stroked my shaft. I watched her husband continue to fuck my wife as she expertly sucked me and couldn't hold out any longer. I put my hand on Lisa's head and thrust my cock in her mouth a few more times and then shot a huge load down my sister in-law's throat. She pumped every drop of cum from my cock and swallowed it before withdrawing it from her mouth.

Lisa and I moved over to either side of our spouses and got a side view of the action. I watched as Ben's hard cock pumped in and out of my wife's pussy and reached down to play with her swaying, jerking breast that was hanging down. Lisa reached down between her husband's legs from behind and massaged his balls, purring, "That's it...fuck my sister...fuck her hard."

Soon Ben grunted, thrust deeply into Angie's pussy, and held his cock deep inside as he shot his wad. He pounded into her a few more times, emptying his balls into my wife, then pulled his dick out and backed away. Lisa and Ben sat back down in the other side of the hot tub as I moved next to Angie. She turned around and sank into the water next to me panting.

As I reached over and pulled the blindfold off over Angie's head Lisa asked, "Well?"

"I lost track of which one of you was which, if I ever even figured it out...but GOD that was hot!" she exclaimed.

"Amen to that," Ben added, and we all laughed.

Ben and Lisa cuddled next to each other on their side of the hot tub and Angie and I cuddled on our side, enjoying the warm bubbling water and the quiet evening. I soon realized that Angie had fallen asleep with her head on my shoulder...or rather, passed out on my shoulder. I picked her up and asked Ben and Lisa to help me get her to bed. The four of us headed inside, not bothering to get our clothes back on, with my in-laws following me to our bedroom.

I had them pull back the covers and put a beach towel down on Angie's side of the bed. I laid her down on it and grabbed another towel to dry her off with. Ben stared at my wife's naked body as I toweled her off and then covered her up with the sheet. The three of us then headed back out to get another drink and relax in the hot tub.

Lisa settled down on a seat in the Jacuzzi and Ben and I sat on either side of her. As we enjoyed the warm, bubbling water, and our nightcaps, I said, "I think that went as well as it could have. We'll see how much of it she remembers in the morning because she is TRASHED."

"It sure did," added Ben, holding his hand out waiting for a high five.

Lisa and I both gave him a high five and chatted about how the plan evolved. Part of it came from ideas that had been thrown out via text leading up to that evening but things changed on the fly. We all agreed it was incredible and a good time was had by all. And, as drunk as she was, Angie was still an active participant in it all. It wasn't like she passed out and we took advantage of her.

"You know, boys... the night still young," purred Lisa and I felt her hand move to my crotch. I'm sure, given the placement of her other arm, she was playing with Ben's dick with her other hand. She moved her head from side to side, with Ben and I taking turns kissing his wife. Our hands moved over Lisa's breasts, and between her legs, as she quickly had our dicks hard with her hands.

We continued to make out with and fondle my sister in-law as she worked our rods under the water for a good long time. Then Lisa had us stand up in front of her, as we had done before with Angie, and she began taking turns sucking our hard cocks. Ben and I played with his wife's tits as she blew us, smiling and high fiving again.

I then told Ben to move up to the edge of the hot tub and Lisa moved down between his legs and continued to blow him. Like Ben had done earlier with Angie, I dropped down and buried my face in my sister in-law's pussy. I lapped at her slit and ran my tongue all the way up her crack, tonguing her hole, before moving back to her clit. I then focused my tonguing on her ass and began thumbing her clit as I flicked my tongue over and around her hole. Her moans were muffled by her husband's dick in her mouth but I could tell they were getting louder.

I soon made her cum with my tongue and fingers and moved up to bury my cock in Lisa again. I pushed inside her and began fucking my sister in-law from behind. Ben enjoyed his wife's oral skills as he watched me ram into her from behind repeatedly. Lisa sucked her hubby's cock for all she was worth and soon he was shooting his second load of the evening, emptying it into his wife's mouth. Lisa drained Ben's dick as I continued to slam my hard cock into her. Before long I shot my wad deep inside my sister in-law's pussy, pumping in and out until my cock stopped spewing cum.

We all sat back in the hot tub, caught our breath, and casually chatted as we finished our drinks. When we were done with our drinks we decided to call it a night. We stepped out of the hot tub, dried off, and shuffled inside the house. We said our goodnights at the guest room door and I continued to my bedroom.

As I slipped into bed I wondered what the morning would bring. Was this a one-time thing or was it the beginning of a new chapter in our relationship with Ben and Lisa...and what Angie would remember about the events of the evening when she woke up?

To be continued...