Sexual Awakening

Story Info
Couple finds a man to share their bed.
1.9k words
4.29
81.2k
11
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My husband, Mark, and I have been married for fifteen years now. We are in our early forties and have a great marriage. Although our sex life is wonderful, we have been trying to figure out new and exciting ways of spicing up our sexual pleasure.

I work as a legal secretary at a prestigious law firm. One of my co-workers recently seemed to take a liking to me and is always flirtatious around me. I've caught him numerous times checking out my figure and eyeing my 34 C-cup breasts. Even in my forties, I still have a great body from working out at the gym regularly. All the attention I was getting from Nick, my co-worker, gave me an idea. I was unsure about what my husband would say about it, but this would be a new adventure for the both of us.

That night after dinner I told my husband what I'd like to do. I mentioned Nick and told him how he was always flirting with me and how once he even tried brushing his hand across my ass while I walked past him once.

" Maybe we could invite Nick over to join us for fun," I said.

My husband loved the idea and said he even thought of a threesome at one point. He said it would be a big turn on watching another guy pleasuring me in front of him and he agreed without hesitation. I told him I'd mention it to Nick tomorrow at lunchtime.

I went into work that morning looking more enticing than I've ever looked. I chose a white blouse and black thigh high skirt topped with black stockings and high-heels. I had my blond hair pulled up into a twist so that I could show off my slender neck.

I was sitting at my desk looking through some paper work when Nick came over and asked if I would go to lunch with him, which would be in ten minutes. I said that would be great and told him that I had something to ask him anyway.

We went for lunch at a popular Chinese restaurant only ten minutes away from the law firm. I had scrumptious fried rice with chicken and steamed vegetables with a glass of water. Boy was it good. During practically the whole meal he was watching me eat. I think I even felt his foot rub my panty-hosed leg, but the touch was so soft I wasn't sure.

We talked for a bit, mostly about work. All the while his eyes never left mine. He was smiling and leaning forward while I talked. He was really coming on to me and I thought if I'm going to ask him, this is as good a time as any.

" About that thing I wanted to ask you…my husband and I have been looking for someone to join us for sex and I was wondering if you'd be interested in meeting with us?"

He looked surprised at my bluntness, but then a big grin serviced on his face.

" Hey, that would be really fun. I've always wanted to do this. I've been meaning to tell you that I find you to be a highly attractive woman. I don't mean to be so forward, but I've been eyeing your breasts and your ass the whole morning."

" I know. That's why I asked you in on the fun," I said.

We agreed to meet Friday night and that night I told Mark that he agreed to come over and join us. I could hardly wait for our adventure to come and my husband was dying to meet him.

Friday came and Nick called that night saying he was on his way and for us to be ready for him. Were we ever ready! I was a little nervous, but it was to be expected. I knew we were going to have fun.

Nick arrived and I introduced him to my husband. Nick obviously wanted to get down to business. Running his hands over my breasts, he began kissing me deeply. I was surprised and I'm sure my husband was also. I kissed him back while he grouped my ass and breasts until Mark suggested we move to the bedroom.

Once there, he began undressing me while my husband watched. He took off my bra and exposed my breasts to his hungry gaze. He squeezed them with his strong hands then licked and sucked on my nipples until they stood erect.

He then took off my skirt and panties until I was naked before both men. I went and sat down on the edge of the bed and Nick started taking off his clothes. He had a wonderful body, and his cock was long and hard sticking up proudly.

He came over to me offering his hard cock for me to play with. I glanced at my husband, and then taking his hard tool I put him in my wet mouth. I sucked him leisurely up and down, enjoying the scent and taste of him. I was greatly turned on knowing my husband was watching me suck this guy's dick.

My husband shed his clothes and joined in. He sat beside me and started stroking my breasts and sucking my nipples. I could feel them growing hard inside his mouth as his expert tongue stroked them to erectness. I was moaning around Nick's cock.

Nick withdrew and took my place on the bed. He pushed me down on his cock with my back to him. He was so big, and my cunt walls immediately engulfed him. I moved up and down his stiff rod and reached down to play with his balls. My breasts were bouncing up and down as I rode his cock hard. My husband knelt in front of me to watch the action.

" Lick me while he fucks me," I said.

He did just that. His tongue slid up and down my slit each time stopping to suck my clit. I loved the feel of his wet tongue on me while a cock fucked me deep. I was moaning loudly and enjoying the pleasure these two men were giving me. My husband was eagerly sucking on the petals of my sex and occasionally pulling them back with his teeth, each time causing them to hit against my clit. I then cried out as I had my orgasm. I got off of Nicks cock and got on my hands and knees on the bed.

" Fuck me from behind," I told Nick.

He got behind me and gripping my hips he thrust deep inside me. He banged me swiftly with his huge hard on. I squeezed my vaginal walls against his cock as he entered me again and again, causing him to groan with pleasure.

Mark got on his knees in front of me and took his cock into my mouth. Having two cocks at once was very exciting and I sucked him for all I was worth. Occasionally I would go down and lick his balls making them all wet. My husband has very sensitive balls and when I did that he couldn't hold back and he shot his load into my mouth. I swallowed all of him not missing a single drop. I loved the taste of his come.

My husband lied down on the bed and got under me so his face was under my cunt. He began licking my slit and clit. I think even a few times he tongued around my whole where Nick was fucking me. He would go up to my clit then down to my whole and I was wondering if he was licking Nick while he pumped out of me. The idea of this got me more aroused and when my husband's tongue came up to suck my clit I had my second orgasm.

Nick was really close to coming. He pulled out of me and turned me over. He stuck his cock near my mouth and began jerking off. This was a real turn on for me, having a man jerk off on my face. I opened my mouth, giving him clear instruction to aim there. Then, his hot cum shot out and landed on my tongue and chin. I got as much of it as I could and swallowed it. I licked the rest off my lips.

Nick then suggested that I straddle my husband while he watched. I lowered myself on Marks rigid tool. Even though I had just gotten fucked, my pussy was still tight. He groaned when I impaled him deep inside my pussy. Resting my hands on his chest, and began riding that gorgeous hard cock. He was gripping my ass and rubbing my tits while I fucked him.

I began bouncing up and down faster, my breasts also, until he grabbed them and was pinching my nipples. I leaned back a bit so that I could grab his balls. Then, I got into a squatting position while he held my hands so that I could fuck him deeper. It felt so good and I was enjoying every minute.

He began thrusting his hips up and driving more of his cock up my dripping cunt.

Nick was standing by the bed watching and stroking his cock slowly. Him watching turned me on and I rode him faster. Mark let out a groan and I could feel his come fill my drenched pussy.

I went over and sat on the edge of the bed and took Nick in my mouth. I began sucking his cock head before going all the way in. I rubbed the tip of his cock in the back of my throat. I felt his hand go to the back of my head and he thrust his cock in and out of my mouth at a fast pace. I began massaging his balls and then I felt them tighten in my hand. Huge loads of cum came into my mouth and I greedily drank his spunk.

We all went to the bathroom and cleaned up. My husband went into the kitchen to get us a few drinks.

I was on the couch with my legs spread wide and Nick was lapping at my pussy like a hungry cat when my husband came back. Forgetting about the drinks, he sat them on the end table and knelt beside Nick so he could get a better view.

His tongue was wonderful. He was sliding it over my clit in a back and forth motion and then sucking it into his mouth.

Nick moved a little to the left so my husband could get in if he wanted to. Mark began tonguing me, too. It felt so good having two tongues licking my pussy. Occasionally there tongues would meet each other's while they licked me. One of them had two fingers inside me pumping away, and another was licking my slit feverishly.

I played with my nipples while I watched these two eating me. Nick began sucking my clit intensely while Mark had his whole hand practically up my pussy. I came hard, my juices running all over his hand and some unto the couch. They both lapped it up until there wasn't any left.

It was getting late and we decided to call it a night. Nick told my husband he was a lucky man to have such a sexy woman and that he couldn't get enough of my sweet cunt.

My husband seemed pleased and told him that he could come over again sometime to pay my cunt a visit. He gladly agreed and we set a date to meet the following weekend.

This was one adventure we weren't soon to forget.