Sexual Awakening

Story Info
Couple introduces Indian wife is to new pleasures.
2.7k words
3.93
88.1k
16
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ushapondi
ushapondi
22 Followers

This is a true incident which has happened in my life after marriage. I am usha, tamilian, 5'6", aged 26 and married for the last 3 years. Ours is a love marriage and we married after dating each other for around 2 years. We are basically a broad minded couple and hubby was my fourth boy-friend. I was sexually active with my previous boy-friends also. I had lost my virginity to my teacher in a private computer coaching centre where me and my future hubby were undergoing computer coaching during those days. I had to even undergo an abortion once, courtesy my second boyfriend. Knowing all about my past my hubby aged 27, ronit proposed to me. After dating and understanding each other for 2 years, that also included frequent sex, we decided to get married.

What we had not taken into consideration was 'there was no novelty left anymore, nothing new to be discovered'. During our courting days we had mated with each other in every possible way oral as well as anal. After around a year of getting married our sexual activities were also getting minimized to the bare minimum of just once a week and that to a quickie.

During that time we decided that, what we needed was a holiday somewhere alone in exotic kerala where we can again re-kindle our love. Moreover we also decided to start a family hence we planned our trip for around 15 days during my fertile period. One of our family friends 'Priya' also gave us the contact nos. and address of a family in kerala who rented out rooms in their villa to visiting tourist couples. This option was much cheaper for us because the accommodation costs were very nominal and home made food was also available as and when required. We booked our to and fro tickets from mumbai to kerala after hubby was granted a leave of around 20 days. My hubby is working for an IT firm in mumbai.

The journey to kerala took only 32 hours and we reached our destination by 5 am in the morning. The rooms were extremely comfortable and our hosts [lets call them Martin and Annie] were very courteous, gentle and they gave us a very warm welcome. Martin is around 37, 5' 7", dark and medium built and Annie around 30, 5' 4", slim with a generous bottom. They had huge plantations in kerala and it was the income from these plantations that gave them all the luxurious things in life. During our arrival there were also a group from Tanzania consisting of 2 men and three women. They had occupied the rooms on the first floor of the villa while we were allotted rooms on the ground floor. Our host's bedroom was just next to ours. I and my hubby were extremely happy and we were looking forward to just hit the bed and have sex. But our joy was extremely short lived as hubby received a urgent call from his office stating that the servers at the client locations have crashed and he has to report immediately. He was asked to immediately come back on the next available flight. We were completely lost and frustrated. It was then hubby suggested that I stay back as he would be able to come back within 5-6 days and hence no need to spoil our vacation. At least we would still have another 10 days for our pleasures. My hubby left for mumbai on that same day after the afternoon. Sensing my dejection and frustration Annie started consoling me. I in turn poured out my heart to her. We had our dinner together and I went to bed fingering myself and becoming all the more frustrated in the process. I got up late the next day only by 10 am feeling aroused. The Tanzanian group had already gone for sight-seeing and the house maid informed me that breakfast was ready. On enquiring I found out that Annie was also out on some errands and would be back only by afternoon.

After having my breakfast and dressing up [I had worn a sleeve-less top and denim shorts] I decided to explore the villa on my own. On the top floor was the gym and there was load music being played. Being curious I decided to have a look and imagine my surprise when I found Martin undergoing his daily routines. He was bare chested [in fact he was only wearing a tight loin cloth and he seemed to be very well endowed] and was not aware of my presence. I stood rooted to my spot completely absorbing the sight in front of me specially the outlines of his groins against the loin cloth. One part of me wanted to reach out and touch him while another part was reminding me that I was married. At that moment he looked up and caught me staring at his groins. I turned red, blushing but still my eyes were stuck at his groins.

Martin just walked up to me took me in his arms and pulled me towards him against his chest. I was crushed against his bare chest, I could smell his sweat and I could also feel his groins pressed against my stomach. All my reservations were melting and I could feel the wetness growing in between my legs. He starting kissing me and forced his tongue inside my mouth. All my resistance were nearly gone and I started responding back. We started feeling up each other, my GOD, he was well built and strong. He in turn was groping my buttocks with his right hand and was slowing moving upwards towards my breast. He started pressing them and was also kissing me fully inside my mouth. He then released me and then started lifting up my top. I just pulled up both my hands and allowed him to completely remove my top. I was now standing in front of him with just my bra and my denim shorts. He then roughly pulled at my bra and it snapped. Here I was now standing completely topless in front of Martin. He bend down and started licking on and around my nipples. They were already swollen by around 1/2 inches and I could also feel my panties getting wet. I just wanted this man inside me. I wanted him to take me and fuck me then and there. He then started sucking on my boobs. I could not stand it any longer and pushed him away. He was surprised by my reaction. I started kissing his bare chest and moved downwards towards his groin. He understood my intentions and loosed his loin knot. The loin just fell down exposing his manhood. My GOD he was nearly 5 inches hanging like a garden hose pipe and he was not even erect. I started kissing and licking his cock, lustfully inhaling his sexual aroma. Then I slowing opened my mouth and started sucking him. He was growing inside my mouth and I was now having difficulty taking him. Fully erect he turned out to be nearly around 9 inches and very thick. I was licking and sucking him like crazy. My hubby's around 6 inches. None of my previous lovers were as as big as Martin. I knew Martin was going to stretch my love hole.

Martin then pulled my head away from his cock and just picked me up in his arms as if I was some doll. He then carried me down the corridor and to another room. Here we were, he completely naked with an erect cock and me a married woman completely topless in his arms going down the corridor. He kicked the door open and dropped me on the bed. He then just unbuttoned my denim shorts and started pulling them down. I lifted my ass and he stripped me of my shorts. Next to go were my panties. He parted my legs and inserted his finger inside my love tunnel. A groan escaped from my lips, I was very wet. I was in a different world in itself and was asking him to fuck me. I was mouthing 'Just fuck me Martin. Take me Martin, fuck me hard. I want to come on your cock'. He parted my legs and then slowing inserted the tip of his cock inside me. T

hen he slowly started pushing it inside me. I could feel him stretching me, I clawed at him urging him to fuck me. He then just pushed it in with a hard shove and I cried out in pure pleasure. He was now fucking me hard and strong. I had my first orgasm and I was screaming in pure pleasure without realizing that some one else would hear what was going on. My new lover was biting me all over specially my neck and shoulder. Martin then scooped me up by my ass and was still pumping inside me. I had my second orgasm. My GOD he was still going on. I could feel his hot rod pumping in and out of my love hole. Then I could feel his pace increasing and I knew he was very near. And then with a groan he started to fill me with his juice and along with him I again orgasmed. He just kept on coming inside me, he filled me up with his manly juice. I started kissing him still clinging on to him. He in turn laid down on top of me and also started kissing me softly all over again. We were in that position for about 5 minutes. He then removed his cock out of love tunnel with a POP and I could feel his juices rushing out of my hole. He was still semi-hard and I turned myself towards him to again take him in my mouth.

And to my shock from the corner of my eyes I saw someone standing near the door. I cried out and as I and Martin turned towards the door, we saw the maid standing there. She then quietly walked out without saying anything. The whole mood was destroyed and I told Martin that I wanted to go back to my room, he understood me and did not resist. I just wrapped the bed sheet around me and went down to my room. In my room as I came to my senses, I realized what a big mess I have created. I was in my fertile days and I had not only allowed a man other than my husband to fuck me without a condom, but also ejaculate inside me. But at the same time my body was still aching for more, I just wanted to be in Martin's arms feeling his cock fucking the daylights out of me.

I showered and then changed into a sari. It was already 1.00 pm, there was a knock on the door and as I opened it the maid walked in with my sleeveless top, denim shorts, bra and panties and laid it down on the bed. I was speechless and ashamed because she must have seen Martin fucking me and me crying out in pleasure during my orgasms. I tried to speak but she just gave me a smile and left the room. I was confused, will she tell Annie? What should I tell my hubby? At the same time I was deeply attracted to Martin and wanted to be with me. I was so filled with lust that I did not mind even getting impregnated by him. But I just wanted him more. I fell asleep thinking of my sexual encounter with him.

At around 2.00 there was a knock on the door. As I opened the door I found Martin and Annie standing outside. I was speechless; Annie asked me 'Can we come inside'? I just walked back to the bed and sat down without speaking and they followed me. Annie came and sat down beside me while Martin was still standing. She took my hands in her and said 'Martin told me everything. Look, don't feel ashamed or guilty. Its quite normal over here'. I was confused. What was she saying? She further said 'There are lots of visitors domestic as well as foreign over here. Hence sexual activity is quite expected. It is not the first time that Martin has fucked a female visitor. We are quite broad minded on this issue, I give him his space and he gives me mine.' It was then she told me that she was bi-sexual. Moreover Martin won't force himself over me if I did not want it. She wanted me to be comfortable and forget the whole issue. At this point I asked her 'What if I wanted more of Martin? What if I wanted to spend the next couple of days being fucked by him'? Annie simply said 'Look baby, I got no problem with Martin fucking you but it has to be in front of me rather than at my back. Hence if you don't mind my watching you get fucked, then its quite ok with me also'. Instead of replying her I just walked up to Martin and kissed him deeply. It seems they got the message that I was ready and Martin said 'Baby have your lunch now. No need to starve. We have lots of days and nights for enjoying till your husband comes back'.

This was the beginning of my sexual ecstasy as for the next 4 days and night I got thoroughly fucked by martin. It was sometimes just he and me, sometimes all the three of us including Annie. I simply loved having anal with him, with all of his 9' inches pumping in and out of my backdoor. It was during that time I also had my first lesbian experience with Annie and I simply enjoyed it. I was falling in love with Martin and my deepest desire was now to get impregnated by him. It was pure bliss for me, I was in heaven, having sex again and again.

It was also time for my husband's return. Should I tell him everything or should I keep mum? He was coming day after. I decided to tell him and face the consequences. But I was hoping that he would understand, because before marrying me he knew I was not a virgin and that all my previous lovers had enjoyed sex with me. As he returned back he was in a great mood, as soon as we were inside the room he simply removed his clothes and started stripping me. I just stood there non-responsive. He was so exited that he did not notice the change in my behavior. He just laid me on the bed spread my legs, got between my thighs, parted them, inserted his cock inside my love hole and started pumping away. He came inside me within a short time. As he laid down by my side, he was very happy and was telling me about his desire to have a baby. He was also telling me about the future plans. I just could not bring myself to tell him that I had been fucking our hosts during his absence. We were there for another 8 more days and during those days me and my hubby had sex regularly. During those days I could not have sex with Martin. While leaving I told our hosts that I would definitely keep in touch with them.

After returning we continued our normal lives and me trying to get Martin out of my mind. And lo and behold the next month I missed my periods and I found out that I was pregnant. Whose child is it? Martin's or my hubby's? I don't know nor do I want to know. But I called up Martin and Annie and told them that I was pregnant. Later I decided to tell my hubby about it. After hearing about it he was in a very foul mood and did not even speak to me for the next 7-8 days. But slowly he reconciled to the fact that I had been fucked by someone else and in the process also got knocked-up. But that also became the turning point of our life. Both of us became much liberal towards sex with me giving him his space and he giving me mine. Later on I went on deliver a healthy baby boy. Since then we had always had a very exiting sexual life with both of us sharing each other with other like minded partners.

Regards

Usha

ushapondi
ushapondi
22 Followers