Sexual Awakening Ch. 01-05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Susan showered and changed into a knee length denim skirt and a loose white blouse with a black bra. The blouse was thin enough that you could see the black bra underneath. Susan liked that look. With her hair let down, she looked anything from 16 to 24. She admired herself in the mirror before putting on some dark red lipstick which seemed to put her back at the right age. Since Tim and Georgia were probably going to be out for the rest of the day, Susan decided she was going to go out and check out one of the sex shops in the city, to maybe get herself a vibrator of her own and further her sexual awakening.

She took the bus into town and slowly walked up and down the street where the sex shop was located. When she thought no one was looking, she took a deep breath and walked in.

"Excuse me miss," the gentleman behind the counter called out "May I see some ID please?"

"Uh S-S- Sorry?" Susan stuttered before she realised that the shop was 21 and above only. "Here you go," she said offering her Drivers Licence.

"Thank you miss. Let me know if you need anything." Said the man behind the counter.

Susan smiled at him and noticed his name tag which said his name was Alex. He was a good looking Black man and very, very tall. Susan, still standing just at the entrance, looked around and was quite astonished at what she saw. The small entrance belied the fact that this was a huge shop. Almost as big as a department store floor. There were rows and rows of sordid magazines featuring all kinds of sex acts on one side. Another area had rows and rows of videos on them while further back were rows and rows of sex toys.

On the left were different kinds of lingerie and sexy undies while further back were leather outfits and what looked to her like Bondage items. Behind that was a row of dressing rooms. Susan walked around and noticed that there were quite a number of people located at the back toward the right. She walked down toward them, suddenly aware that she was drawing quite a bit of admiring looks from the men. Looking around, she realised she was one of only three women in the shop and the other two were long past their prime, she though to herself. Reaching the far right end of the shop, she noticed a row of booths with a curtain in front of each booth - much like the dressing rooms out front accept that the curtains hear reached the floor. Looking around, she noticed a sign which explained that this was pay for view booths where you could pay to watch clips of porn videos with coins rather than buying the full video.

Susan had never ever seen a porn video and was dying to check it out. She looked around for an empty booth and quickly darted inside and closed the curtain. She realised that the curtain was actually a folding door with a lock and offered the user privacy. The booth had a shelf built all round the wall which served as the chair and it could comfortably seat at least three people. It was lit by a lamp on the ceiling which could be turned off by pulling on a string. On the far right corner was a coin slot and a sign which said 2 mins for 50 cents. Just above was a red button with as sign above: Press for Faults; together with a speaker and microphone built into the wall. Above the door, mounted on the wall was a TV set. Susan reached into her purse and dropped 50 cents into the slot machine.

Looking up she saw the screen flicker to life and the image of a buxom brunette getting fucked from the behind. Not long after, the man pulled his cock out and squirted all over the brunettes ass. Susan felt a surge of lust go through her as the scene reminded her of her deflowering. As the man rubbed his cum all over the brunettes ass, another man approached her from the front and offered his cock to her to suck. The brunette gobbled on his cock and Susan felt a warm wetness between her legs as she watched the brunette on screen suck cock. Susan had never sucked a cock either and watching it on screen was making her horny as hell. The TV suddenly went blank and Susan added another 50 cents. The screen flickered back to life and Susan watched as the Brunette on screen licked and sucked on the fat cock. Susan's pussy was steaming and she could feel her juices running down her thigh. She quickly opened her purse and dumped at least 2 dollars worth of coins into the coin slot. With her eyes fixed on the TV above, she lifted one leg and pushed her panties aside. She moved her hand in slow circles around her clit, moaning as she watched the action on the screen. The camera panned back and the Brunette was now getting fucked from behind as she sucked on the cock in her mouth. Susan's hand worked faster but she needed more. She needed cock! She reached over and pressed the "fault button" on her right.

Shortly she heard a voice saying "Is there a problem?"

"Y-Yes." She stammered "Somethings wrong here. I need help."

"Be right there" the voice over the mic said.

Susan carried on rubbing her pussy and watching the movie. Her eyes were glassy and she was going out of her mind. Her coins ran out and the screen went blank just as there was a knock on the door. Susan smoothed her dress down and opened the door to find Alex standing there.

He asked, "May I be of service?" The smile on his face

Excited her even more. Acting like she hadn't watched anything yet she asked, "How do you work this thing?"

Alex explained the procedure, all the while looking her over.

The relatively cramped booth caused both of them to stand very close together. His male scent was beginning to drive Susan crazy. He began to back away as Susan put more coins in. His arms brushed her breasts and an impulse shot from her nipples to her pussy.

She grabbed his arm and said, "You can stay if you want."

He coughed nervously and said, "You're a very beautiful woman and if I stay in here with you I won't be able to control myself."

Susan smiled with the most seductive look she knew how to make and said, "That's what I was hoping for."

"Holy Shit" said Alex. It had been a long time since he had seen such a wild one before. He turned and locked the door. Susan undid his belt and pulled his pants down. She positioned herself more comfortably on the seat and raised her skirt.

"Fuck me while I watch!" she said to Alex as she pulled her panties down over her legs and took them off. Alex didn't need further encouragement. He pulled his undies off and his cock sprang out like an uncoiled spring. Susan gasped as she looked at the size of it. Alex was at least 10 inches long. The head was a dark purple, slowly melting into a dark chocolate which became blacker toward the balls which were jet black.

Alex knelt at her feet and lifted Susan's legs. He could smell hot pussy and in fact the whole booth smelt of pussy. Raising up to his knees he positioned his cock at the entrance to her pussy. Susan moaned as she continued watching the action on screen. Alex lurched forward and his cock separated her pussy lips and slid right in. She was so wet, her pussy swallowed his cock. Alex left his cock in her and flexed a little to enlarge her pussy walls. He started pumping in and out of her with long slow strokes.

Susan felt her pussy being filled as she kept her eyes glued on the screen, her hips rocked back and forth against the cock in her. "Mmmmm!" She moaned. "I needed this!"

She put both hands on the seat to give herself more leverage as she felt Alex pound into her. His cock was stretching her and banging at the depths of her pussy, hitting the walls of her cervix. Harder and faster Alex thrust inside her, his cock rock hard.

"Alex...," Susan hissed through clenched teeth "Don't be gentle, I wont break...!"

Alex felt his balls tightening and his cock throb at this wanton statement. He grabbed hold of her ass and lifted her higher, his hands prying open and massaging her ass cheeks. His cock seared deeper into her as she curled her hands around his neck. In this position, she could practically bounce up and down on his thick rigid pole. Alex squirmed a finger into her ass as he pounded her pussy violently.

"Uuummmmmppppphh, Don't stop, don't stop!" Susan moaned "I'm cum - cum - cum – cummmmminggggg!!"

Alex felt her pussy contract around his cock and he fucked harder into her. He slowed the pace slowly as her body shuddered and trembled with the effects of her climax.

"Ohhhhhhh!" Susan said. "That was good." She could still feel his cock moving in and out of her. She didn't want him to cum in her and she was feeling a little sore.

"Lemme suck you off." she said. "I'm not on the pill or anything."

Alex continued pumping slowly into her as he lowered her to the ground. He pulled his cock out of her and waved his pussy cum covered cock in front of her face as she knelt in front of him. Susan felt weak and her pussy was still tingling with the orgasm she had just had. She looked up at Alex and said "Help me out, I've never sucked cock before."

Alex grinned and pulled her head toward him. Her mouth opened and she swallowed his head, ovalling her lips around his shaft.

"That's the idea." Alex said "Now use a little tongue and swirl around the head as you suck"

Susan sucked and used her tongue on the head. She could taste herself on his cock and in no way repulsed her. She moved her head forward, pulling more of his cock into his mouth and felt it banging on the back of her throat. Alex began to slowly fuck his cock in and out of her mouth, being careful not to go in to deep to her throat and make her gag.

"Wrap your lips tighter and suck harder." He said "I'm gonna shoot soon!"

Susan pressed her lips tighter and sucked as the cock fucked in and out of her mouth. Instinctively she grabbed hold of the base and started to jerk on it as she sucked. This was so erotic and sensual and she could feel her pussy leaking juices again. She dipped one hand to her dripping pussy and slipped a finger inside her, masturbating herself as she sucked.

"Mmmpphhh!" she moaned around his cock.

"Yeah, baby!" Alex moaned "I'm almost there, suck it"

Susan jerked her hand faster and sucked as hard as she could, her cheeks hollowing as she sucked. Suddenly she felt his cock shaft rise and his knob expand. Alex grabbed hold of her hair and pulled her head forward

"Eeeeaarrrrrggggghh!" He graoned as his body stiffened.

His cock erupted and shot spurt after spurt of cum into Susan's mouth. Susan felt the first spurt hit the roof of her mouth, then another the back of her throat, before wave after wave of cum seemed to spurt of the erupting cock. Susan kept her mouth firmly on his cock and kept sucking as she tried to swallow the thick gooey substance. Her finger in her pussy was fucking in and out of her frantically and she shuddered as a mini orgasm hit her. She felt Alex pull out of her mouth and she swallowed all the jism down, licking her lips as she did so, tasting the jism which was salty and a little musky. She looked down at his cock and it was still hard!

"Shit lady!" Said Alex. "I didn't even get your name!!"

"Susan," she said, smiling up at him. "Is there a toilet I can freshen up in? And in the meantime, do me a favour and pick out a nice vibe for me!" she laughed

Alex smiled back at her and told her where to find the toilets. He walked out of the booth as Susan put her panties back on and made her way to the toilet. She looked at herself in the mirror and tidied her hair and touched up her lipstick. Looking respectable again, a thought suddenly struck her and she smiled mischievously. Taking out a pen and paper from her purse, she wrote down her name and number. She then reached under her skirt and pulled her panties off, scrunching them and putting them into the pocket of her skirt. Still smiling she walked back out to the counter.

Alex was there with a few vibrators "I only recommend, Susan." He said "You need to decide."

Susan looked them over and picked up a medium sized black vibrator with multiple speeds

"Black - to remind me of you!" she laughed. She paid for the purchase and while Alex was wrapping the vibe in a brown paper bag, Susan asked, "Do you have a stapler?"

Alex paused his wrapping for a moment and handed her a stapler. Susan whipped out her panties from her skirt pocket and stapled the piece of paper with her name and number on to it. She handed it to Alex and said "Call me!" Laughing, she picked up her package and walked out the door.

Chapter Four

Susan squinted as she came out of the shop. She felt a bit strange walking around without panties but at the same time it was liberating. It was also very cooling, not to mention erotic. She boarded the bus and made her way home. On the way she gave a few men a thrill by opening her legs and flashing her pantiless pussy to them. It gave her a thrill each time she saw a guy go bug eyed at the sight of her exposed crotch. She giggled once too when a lady in an office suit sat opposite her and looked directly up her skirt, winking and licking her lips at her.

Susan got home to find the car parked in the garage - that meant that Tim and Georgia were home. She opened the door and went in quickly to the back to pick up the load of laundry she had done in the morning that was hanging outside. Rolling everything into a bundle she crept back to her room. She threw her clothes of and went into the bathroom. She looked down at her pussy. The lips were swollen and her thighs were covered in her dried up juices. She took a long hot shower before changing into a terry-cloth robe. She opened her purse and took out the vibrator and hid it together with the undies she had stolen from Georgia's room earlier in the morning.

Knowing that she would have to face Tim and Georgia over dinner, she braced herself and walked out to the dining room. Tim and Georgia were already there, laughing together and sharing a bottle of wine.

"You look ill, dear." Georgia said "Is something wrong?"

"N-No." Stammered Susan, still trying to avoid eye contact with Tim "I'm just tired that's all."

"Hmmm." Tim said "Not even dressed like you normally do. Must be really tired."

Susan detected a note of sarcasm in his voice but she ignored it.

"Its nothing," she said, looking down at the floor.

"Well, nothing a little wine wont cure I'm sure!" Said Georgia, reaching out to pour Susan a full glass of wine. Susan wasn't used to drinking, but after taking a sip of the wine, she welcomed it. It was a nice full flavoured wine that hit the pit of her stomach and warmed her. They started eating and soon she had relaxed a bit and she finally looked up at Tim. He was talking to Georgia when he suddenly turned and looked at her and winked. Susan felt herself blush and hoped that neither Tim nor Georgia had noticed. She helped herself to more wine and didn't feel at all inhibited by the presence of Tim anymore. Dinner finished and after helping Georgia clear the table, she joined Tim and her in the lounge where they were having a liqeur.

"Want an after dinner drink Susan?" Tim asked

Susan was feeling a little tipsy after all the wine but at the same time she was feeling good.

"What about some of what you've got?" she asked, and immediately realised the double meaning of her words. Tim didn't miss it and grinned broadly at her. "Alright, I'll get you a Scotch as well."

"Oh!" Georgia said "Make it a small one dear. The poor darling isn't used to it."

Susan sat on the sofa opposite Tim and Georgia and sipped on her Scotch. It was a lot stronger than the wine and really warmed her throat and stomach as she sipped it. It was also going to her head pretty quickly. The TV was on although no one was really watching. Tim and Georgia were talking when the phone rang. Georgia jumped up and answered it. She signalled to Tim that it was an important call and that she would take it in their room. Tim nodded in acknowledgement and went to hold the phone off the hook for her while she picked up the extension in her room. Susan was feeling very naughty now with the effects of the wine and the absence of Georgia. She watched as Georgia walked to her room and she loosened her terry-cloth robe, showing a lot of cleavage. Tim walked back and sat opposite her. He looked across at her and could see half a globe of tit flesh hanging out of her robe. Giggling, Susan spread her legs and gave Tim a good look of her pussy before jumping up and running to her room - giggling all the way.

Susan entered her room and closed the door. She was breathless after running back from the lounge. The alcohol was affecting her quite strongly now and she was feeling very giddy. She opened her cupboard and rummaged for her vibrator. She lay back on the bed, opened her robe slightly and spread her legs. She could feel the heat in her loins building as she slowly snaked the vibrator to her pussy hole. She turned in on and felt it buzz in her hand. Slowly she inserted in into her, gasping as it entered. She was wet inside and the dildo slipped in easily. She slowly pulled it out, right out to the mouth of her pussy before sliding it back in to her. Her mouth opened and she licked her lips wantonly. She wished she had a real man there feeding her his thick cock instead of a vibrator. Still, the vibe felt good in her as she fucked herself with long slow strokes. She kept a mental picture of both Alex and Tim in her mind as she sawed the vibrator in and out of, bringing herself to orgasm. Susan quivered and moaned softly as the her orgasm faded away. She pulled the vibe out of her and looked at it glistening with her juices. She brought it up to her mouth and licked it, tasting herself for the second time today. She could taste the difference between pure pussy juice and the taste earlier, mixed with Alex's cock juice. Susan licked the vibe a bit more and then hid it in her cupboard again. Returning to bed, she lay down and thought about recent events. Last night she had been a virgin and now, just a day later, she had been fucked 4 times - Twice by human cocks and twice by vibrators. She had sucked a cock as well as tasted herself. She had never figured that sex could be so much fun and realised she had Tim to thank for that. Last night she had felt betrayed by him but just this morning she had thought of his cock as she fucked a vibrator on and out of her.

Her room door suddenly opened and Tim was standing there. "Hey Doll!" he said "Wanna show me more?" He laughed.

"W-where's Georgia?" Susan stammered, surprised that he had walked into her room but not at all displeased.

"She's gone to bed." He said. "Said something about a big day tomorrow."

Susan looked at the clock on the bedside table and saw that it was already 11 o' clock. She hadn't realised it was this late.

"Won't she miss you?" Susan asked as Tim sat beside her on the bed.

"Nawww." He said. "I waited for her to fall asleep before coming over."

His hands moved the robe away from her thigh and he began to caress it. Susan made no effort to pull her leg away. Her face felt flushed but she wasn't sure if it was due to the alcohol or the hand on her thigh. Susan sighed and closed her eyes. Tim's hand on her thigh was exciting her, sending tingles through her. Tim moved his hand higher up her thigh. He pushed more of the terry-cloth robe up and aside, exposing her from the navel down. He moved his hand to the vee of her crotch, covering her mound with his palm. Tim could feel the heat rising from her pussy. A low moan escaped Susan's mouth as she felt the pressure of Tim's hand on her crotch. She pushed her hips up slightly, pressing herself against Tim's palm. Tim rubbed his palm up and down her crotch. Her legs opened wider and Tim curled his middle finger and slipped it into her.

"Uhhh!" Susan gasped at the sudden intrusion. Tim pushed his finger deep into her. She was moist and hot and his finger slipped in easily. His cock was dancing in his pants, hard and throbbing. With his free hand he undid his belt buckle. His finger darted slowly in and out of Susan's pussy as he stepped out of his pants. Tim moved to the side of the bed and pulled his undies off. His cock sprang out and waved majestically in front of Susan's face. Susan caught the unmistakable smell of cock and she opened her eyes to see Tim's cock staring her in the face. Her pussy was soaking its juices around the finger pulsing in and out of her as she turned her face toward Tim and slowly licked at his cock. She inhaled deeply of the musky odour and savoured the salty pre cum oozing out of his cock as Tim moaned.