Sexual Awakening Ch. 01-05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Take it all in baby!" he said quietly as he pushed his hips forward. Susan ovalled her lips and sucked slowly as she felt the cock push between her lips and then nudge at her throat. She moved her hands down and grasped Tim's to guide the movement of his finger inside her. After setting the rhythm, she moved her hand to rub against her hard clitoris. She kept time, moving her mouth to suck and swallow his cock, with the finger tickling her insides. Tim moaned hotly and inserted another finger into Susan. She was so wet her could hear squelching sounds as he moved inside her. Tim curled his fingers upward and pressed against her upper pussy walls. He was seeking her g-spot, behind the pelvic bone. He knew he hit something sensitive as he felt Susan suddenly begin sucking with more urgency. Tim pressed harder against the flesh at the pelvic bone. Susan responded by thrusting her hips up and down against his fingers.

"Ummmmpphhh!" she moaned on his cock. She could feel hot lava building up within her. Her pussy was tingling and her stomach was beginning to clench. Tim's fingers were beginning to ache as he felt her pussy clamp down on his fingers. He didn't let up and continued stimulating her g-spot - almost roughly. He moaned again as he felt his balls about to bust. Susan was sucking urgently, almost frantically as her pussy began to churn and throb. Tim busted his nuts and his cock cream spewed out of his shaft and into Susan's hotly sucking mouth. She wasn't able to swallow quick enough and some of his cum leaked out of her mouth and dripped down as her orgasm hit her.

"Mmmmppgggghhhhh!!" She moaned. Her pussy clamped tight as she raised her hips off the bed. She pulled her mouth of Tim's cock

"Stop, Stop!" she cried. "Oh shit, I'm cumming, cumming!!" Tim slowly pulled his fingers out of Susan as she lay on the bed, her body shuddering. Tim brought his fingers to his mouth and licked her juices off. His cock was still hard and he moved to the edge of the bed and lifted her legs, pulling her toward him.

"No, No!" Susan tried to resist "I'm too sore. Please, no more!"

Tim spread her wider and lifted her ass of the bed. He looked down between her legs to her puckered anus and briefly considered taking her virgin ass. Smiling to himself he decided to save that for another day. He positioned his cock on her pussy lips and lowered her ass back to the bed, ignoring Susan's quiet protests.

With one quick surge, he slammed his cock into her.

"Nyaaaagggghhh!!" screamed Susan as the turgid shaft rushed into her, knocking the breath out of her. Tim started fucking her in a great hurry. She was still wet but was slowly drying out. He could feel the tightness of her pussy walls on his cock. He leaned over her and placed both his hands on her breasts and squeezed them as he fucked into her. Susan moaned. Her pussy was so sore but yet it felt good to be brutally fucked. Her tits were being mauled by Tim as he alternately squeezed and pulled at them. Susan felt herself rising to the brink of another orgasm as her body betrayed her. She felt battered all over, yet she was in a state of sexual excitement. Her insides started to melt as her muscles tensed

"Fuck me!" she cried "Fuck me you bastard! Fuck me good. I'm gonna cum!!" Tim, spurred on by her words, thrust harder into her. He rammed his cock deeper and deeper into her as he felt Susan's pussy tremble and clasp on his cock.

"Aaaarrrgggghh!!" Susan screamed as her pussy spasmed and her orgasm overtook her. Her legs went numb and she felt as if she was floating. Tim kept pounding into her. His balls were aching for release. He was on the verge of cumming and just as he was about to squirt into her he pulled out. "Mmmmpppphhh!" he moaned as his cock squirted his cock cream over her tummy and pubic hairs. Although he wanted to shoot into her delightful pussy, he didn't want to risk her getting pregnant. Susan felt the hot, wet blast of his cum on her stomach and pussy as she came down from her mind blowing orgasm. Tim leaned over her and kissed her hotly on her mouth, his tongue snaking in to swirl with hers. "Good night baby," he said. "You were great" Tim pulled on his pants and made his way out of Susan's room. Susan looked around dreamily. She used the terry cloth robe to wipe the cum of herself before covering herself with the bedsheet. She curled up and went to sleep with a satisfied smile on her face.

Chapter Five

Susan woke up early on Monday morning. She felt sore all over. Her body ached like she had run a marathon. She had a hot shower and felt better as the hot pellets of water washed over her. She leaned over and looked at her pussy. The lips were still swollen and an almost ugly red. Gingerly she touched her labia and she winced. She slipped a finger inside herself and quickly withdrew it. She felt really sore, both inside and out. After all, she hadn't given her pussy much of a rest since Saturday night.

Susan dressed, putting on a pair of clean white cotton panties and a matching white bra. She pulled on a short yellow skirt and a dark brown blouse. She brushed her hair out and surveyed herself in the mirror. Happy with what she saw, she made her way to the office.

Susan liked to get to work early. Only two weeks at her job, she was still trying to fit in and make a good impression. Her job was mainly clerical where she had to help keep the files in order and do research on legal cases. Occasionally she would sit in on meetings with the clients and take notes and sometimes she would accompany lawyers if the meetings took place in the clients' offices.

She sat at her desk and switched on her computer. Checking her schedule, she noticed that she was pencilled in for a meeting with a client that afternoon. The lawyer handling the case was one of the partners, Mr Smith. Other than the meeting, she was free for the rest of the morning. Susan made herself a cup of coffee and started to sort out the big pile of legal files on her table. The rest of the office staff and some of the lawyers started streaming in and soon the office was a hive of activity. Susan was thankful that her desk was way in the back and she wasn't in the line of sight of anybody This enabled her to get her work done with the minimum of interruptions. The only problem was that whenever she finished her work, there was no one around for her to talk to. Still, she was thankful she had this job - they were so hard to come by.

The ring of the telephone awakened her from her thoughts. It was a single ring, signifying an internal call.

"Hello, Susan speaking." she answered.

"Mr Smith wants you in his room." said the voice on the other end "Now!"

"Right away," Susan said. She had recognised the voice as that of Mr Smith's secretary, Marion.

Susan quickly made her way over to Mr Smiths office, silently wishing she hadn't worn such a short skirt. She saw Marion seated at her desk and gave her a friendly smile.

"Go right in," said Marion, motioning to Susan.

Susan knocked out of courtesy on the thick mahogany door, which was open, and walked in. She had never met or seen Mr Smith before and she still couldn't see him as his back was facing her as he sat in his chair. The chair swivelled round and Mr Smith smiled and motioned Susan to have a seat as he spoke quietly into the telephone. Susan felt a lump growing in her throat. As soon as she saw Mr Smith, she knew she wanted to fuck him. He was one of those men that you would call 'old but distinguished looking'. At 56, Mr Smith was well toned and kept himself fit and he was extremely good looking with the deepest blue eyes that twinkled. Susan sat down and kept her eyes on Mr Smith.

"Well Susan," he said. "You'll be assisting me this afternoon."

His eyes looked Susan over, appreciating her beauty.

"The file is with Marion so please read through it ," he continued.

His eyes settled on her slightly parted legs and he noticed how short her skirt was.

"It's a fairly simple enough case. You just need to take notes of the proceedings."

His eyes remained riveted on the meeting of her thighs. Susan could feel his eyes burning at her. She slowly opened her legs wider. Mr Smith could see right up her skirt now to her soft, white, cotton panties. He drew his breath in sharply as he saw a dark spot on her panties - her wet juices leaking out of her. He felt a sudden lurch in his pants and stood up.

"Uh, perhaps we should discuss the case first?" he asked

"Yes, sir" Susan replied, her breath quickening. She had noticed the bulge in Smiths pants as he stood up. She opened her legs yet wider and rested a hand on her thigh, allowing him a greater view.

"Marion," Smith said through the intercom, "please bring the Nelson file in"

Smith could see right up Susan's skirt now and he noticed how her hand lightly flicked across her inner thigh, the dark spot on her panties growing. Marion came in with the file and handed it to Smith.

"Thank you my dear," he said to Marion as he followed her to the door. "Please hold my calls"

He locked the door as soon as Marion had left and turned back to Susan.

"Now what exactly are you trying to do young lady?" he asked

Susan flushed, wondering if she had gone too far. She smiled weakly and replied "Whatever you want me to do, Mr Smith. Whatever at all!"

Smith felt his cock throb at the sexuality this young girl exuded. "Anything at all? You sure?"

"Anything Mr Smith." Susan replied.

She sat back in the chair and hooked her knees over the armrests. Her panties were clearly visible now. Smith walked over to her and reached down to touch her panties. They were soaked!

"Get up on the table." Smith commanded as he unzipped his trousers and undressed, keeping his shirt on.

Susan got up and lifted her ass on to the table. Gingerly she lay back, her legs dangling over the side. Her heart was thumping wildly as she waited to see what Smith would do to her. Smith walked over to the table and lifted her skirt higher, exposing her panties. He knelt over her and licked the insides of her thighs, causing a low groan to escape from Susan. He pushed her panties to one side and buried his face between her thighs. He could smell the passion on her and he stuck his tongue out and licked lightly at her labia. Susan groaned again softly in response. Smith positioned his cock head against her wet pussy lips, still holding the panties aside and with one quick thrust, he buried himself in her.

"Uuuunnnnnhhhhh!" Susan moaned at the sudden invasion, trying her best to be quiet. Smith lifted Susan's legs and pulled her closer toward him. With long slow thrusts, he began to fuck into her. He could feel the cotton band of her panties rubbing against his cock with each thrust. Susan loved the feel of his cock inside her while she was still wearing clothes. Her nipples were straining against her bra cups and the feel of her panties snugly covering her ass as she was being fucked was so erotic to her. She started thrusting her hips forward, dragging more of Smiths cock into her. Her pussy was so wet that it was making a "squish, squish" sound with each thrust of Smiths cock. She squeezed her pussy walls tightly on his cock, trying to milk him and reach her orgasm at the same time. Smith thrust deeper and harder into her. Susan could feel the pleasure building inside her. She bit on her lip, trying to keep her silence as the cock slid harder and faster into her, driving her to heights of passion. Her legs wrapped around Smith and suddenly she felt his ass tighten and he slammed his cock deep into her.

"Unnnhhh!" Smith moaned, as quietly as he could, as the cum shot out of his spurting cock and deep into Susan's pussy

"Mmmmppphhhhhhh!!" Susan bit her lower lip as the hot sticky liquid poured into her. Wave after wave of cum hit her pussy walls, triggering her own climax. She felt Smiths cock shrink and he pulled himself out of her. He reached down and readjusted her panties, covering her cum filled pussy hole.

"Y-you shouldn't have cum in me!" Susan protested weekly "I'm not on protection!!"

Smith laughed. "You said anything remember? You should have thought of that before flashing me. You're quite the little slut. Now get out of here and go back to work!"

Susan pulled herself together and slid of the table. She made her way out the office, picking up the file as she did so and quickly went to the toilet feeling her panties getting soaked by the cum leaking out of her as she walked. Entering an empty cubicle, she pulled of her panties and quickly sat on the toilet bowl, cupping her hand underneath her pussy. She could feel the cum sliding out of her and collecting in her hand. She clenched and unclenched her pussy muscles, trying to get as much cum out of her. After a while she lifted her hand and looked at the pool of gunk collected in her palm. With her other hand, she stuck a finger into the gook and tasted it. She could taste her own juices mixed with Smiths cum. She scooped up a little more and ate that too before wiping it off with some toilet paper. She picked up her soiled panties and noticed a thick glob of cum collected on it. She lifted the panties to her mouth and licked the glob off. With another piece of toilet paper, she wiped the panties dry before wiping her pussy clean. She put her panties back on and made her way back to her desk. She realised she smelt of sex and hoped no one else would notice. She sat at her desk and she could still feel the cum leaking out of her. Susan opened the file and started reading. Her head felt light and her pussy was leaking remnants of cum. Susan wondered to herself how she had become such a slut when only a few days ago she was still a virgin piece of pussy. Putting away all thoughts of sex, she concentrated on the open file before her.

The rest of the day went off rather uneventfully. The meeting with the client went off without too much difficulty and she took notes as instructed by Mr Smith. She tried to avoid his gaze which seemed to settle on her crotch ever so often. Too often in fact. But instead of making her uncomfortable, she could feel the heat rising within her each time he looked. As soon as the meeting was over, she quickly left the office before Mr Smith could say anything further to her. She dropped by the local pub to grab a bite to eat. Sitting on the high stools at the bar, she noticed a whole lot of men looking her up and down. Wolfing down her food, she left the pub and went home. She was thankful that there was no one at home and quickly slipped into her room, showered and went to bed..... dreaming of all the cocks that had satisfied her so far........

To be continued...