Sexual Awakening - New Chapter Ch. 01

Story Info
Kim meets someone from the past.
3.6k words
4.21
21.1k
3
0
Story does not have any tags

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 11/30/2007
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Nayes
Nayes
19 Followers

(This is the 5th episode of my life story. Sexual Awakening, Sexual Awakening Ch. 02, Sexual Awakening Ch. 03 (by nayes59), and Sexual Awakening: Wedding Plans by stuartnayes.)

*

It is long time since I shared my life story here. Almost over two years. Lots of things have happened since then. I am Kim by the way; if we have not met before. Hope you have fun reading my narrative.

In the last episode, Sexual awakening -- Wedding plans, I kicked Sam out of our life and Steve and I got back together.

It was good to start with. Steve was able to overcome or rather work around his erection problems and we did enjoy having our relationship. At least, I thought we did. But soon we fell into our old routine. Work and other activities made us have sex less often and before long we stopped having at all. Just as it was before Sam came into our life.

The difference this time was that I did miss having sex, unlike before. If you have read the four earlier episodes, you would know that it was my husband Steve's idea to bring Sam in as a substitute for his shortcomings. I did not want it and vehemently objected to it in the beginning.

Sam took over our life, lock stock and barrel. He was rude and rough and at every opportunity, humiliated Steve and me. The sad and or the shocking aspect of it were that I began to accept it and even to my dismay, enjoy it. It became obvious only when he left us alone to pick up the pieces of what ever was left over.

But after some time, I started to miss the excitement. I could not believe that I was even contemplating such thoughts. Steve, as I told earlier, was always a very gentle person. This came across in every thing he did including his love making. Sam was just the opposite. It was like chalk and cheese.

What I probably missed most was the way Sam was always in control. He knew what he wanted and he always got it. I don't think I have ever refused to his demands. A couple of times when I tried to exert some sort of authority, I was quickly brought down to earth, usually with an act, something to hurt me. A pinch where it hurts most or a slap across the face, some times even in public. I learnt quickly to read his moods and flow with the wind, thus not to make a spectacle of it.

Any how, where was I? I am getting carried away with reminiscing. At first I tried to shoo away these thoughts. But as time went by, when I was lying in bed next to Steve and nothing was happening between us, I started to feel that I need some one to hold me and make love to me. You may ask why did I not talk to Steve about it. I did try. But it only brought about a few hugs and huddles for a day or two and we were back to the starting block. I needed some one to take control of my life. Oh my God! Did I say that?

This particular morning I was depressed. I had a bad night as I really missed the physical aspect of love making. Steve was working late and I was already in asleep when he came into bed. I woke up with this great desire for love and sex. Wow. I never thought that I will say that. Yes I missed sex. Good passionate raunchy sex with the capital S. I was not going to wake up Steve. I almost thought of doing it. Nay. It will be useless any how. He is still having problems with his erection. I tried to ignore it but it was obvious after the experience with Sam. There is no comparison. No way Sir. It made me even madder. I am not into self gratification. I always thought it as a cheap substitute. I wished I thought other way. Any how I went to sleep with the determination that I have to do some thing about it.

After my morning work, I went for shopping during the luncheon break. As I was walking back to the car, I heard some one calling out "Hey Kimmy baby." I turned around. There was a man standing there with his hands full of grocery. The face looked familiar. A middle aged man bald headed bare body with well built muscular physique, wearing shorts and sandals. Not the kind of person I am usually acquainted with and also calling me by a name not many use it.

Oh dear. It was Des. I have not seen him for more than 35 years! Last time I saw, he had a head full of hair. He was always into body building but looked great for some one who would be at least in his late 50s. Des was the head attendant in the department I was working as a young junior doctor. He was abrasive and extroverted. I was quite scared of him to be honest. He used to bully all the new junior doctors. I was no exception. He was a big flirt; we used to say that he flirted with any thing in a skirt. He was also openly rude. I used to get quite a bit of his tormenting. His nick name for me was 'twin peaks' for obvious reasons! I used to cringe when ever I have to come across him in the corridors when he used to openly stare at my bosom and loudly greet me 'How are both of you today!' Others thought it was funny but not me.

"After all these years. Wow. You look great Kim."

"Thank you....." I stuttered, not knowing how to respond. "You don't look bad either."

"You did notice. I am flattered."

"So, what are you up to? Still working in the department?"

"Shit no. I left that long time ago. I have done lots of exciting things since then"

"You seem to be still into weights it looks like it."

He admiringly looked down his body. He was pleased that I made a remark about his physique.

"Thank you. Hey why not let us have a cuppa, if you have the time."

I was hesitating. He was quick to pick up the vibes.

"I do look like a yobbo, don't I?" he laughed. "I do have a shirt at home, if you insist on."

"No. that is not it....Just that I have to get back to work...."

"Come on. For old times sake. Just a quick cuppa.

I was also feeling a bit hungry having not eaten anything the whole day.

"Okay, but it has to be more than a cuppa; I am hungry."

"Great. It is my treat."

We went to a nearby cafe. The waiting line was mile long.

'This is a joke' he said, "We will be here for ever."

'Hey I got an idea. I just live across the street." He pointed to the adjacent block of villas. "I am in one of them. Why not I fix you up some thing."

"No. it is okay. Probably some other time." I tried to wriggle out of it.

He was firm. "Yes. I insist. Won't take no for an answer." He virtually grabbed my bag of groceries from my hand and led the way towards his home. I had no option but to follow him.

We walked side by side. It would have looked strange for any onlookers to see a bare bodied man and a well dressed woman in a business suite together. At first I was a bit embarrassed and tried to ignore the surroundings. Gradually I got used to it. We talked as we headed towards his house. He was telling abut his life after he left the hospital. He went into navy and was travelling around the word for quite a few years before he came back and settled down in retirement, three years ago. The naval pension was more than adequate to lead e life of gentlemanly leisure. While we were walking, I could not help but to look at his body even though I tried my best to be discrete about it. The muscles were distinct and bulging and not since the days of my anatomy lecture classes have I seen such any torso where by I could make out the individual muscles! I even started to name them from my memory. He must have noticed the grin on my face and asked me what was so amusing. I told him.

"Hey if you behave yourself I may even let you feel them and identify them."

I blushed. We were at his door step. It was a small but well kept unit. For a man he was quite neat and organized. He put his as well as my perishables from the shopping in the fridge.

I took my coat off and kicked my shoes to a side and settled into one of the sofa chairs.

"What would you like to eat?"

"Any thing will do, just to take away the hunger."

"I will surprise you. First let me get you some thing to drink." Without asking me what I wanted, he went into the kitchen and came back with a wine glass with what appeared to be white wine. He had a bottle of wine.

"I am not much into wines" I mumbled.

"It is semi sweet. I still remember that you don't like drier ones."

What a memory. I sipped. It was delicious. Just to my liking. He returned with a plate of Jatz biscuits and left them on the table in front. I started to nibble. He went back to the kitchen. I could hear him talking to me while preparing his surprise.

"Did you get married at any stage?" I was curious.

"Yes twice. Stupid aren't I, never to learn from one mistake?' he laughed.

"What happened?" I knew that I was prying into his privacy, but what the heck.

"First one was when I was still in the hospital. I think I was sort of going out with Janice when you were there"

I could not remember.

"Married after you left the department. I remember that because I invited rhe whole department for the wedding. Lasted for two years. We were too young and immature."

He came back and sat across from me.

"Then I joined the navy. When I was on shore leave I met the second one. Alice. It was a love at first sight. Married and soon I left her behind on my next assignment." He related a few things about his life in the Navy.

He had to leave to attend to his cooking. Soon he came back with two plates of toasted sandwich. Smelt great.

"Thank you. You should, not have gone to that extent. It smells and looks great. Bet it will taste delicious too"

It did. Some thing out of the cooking pages of a gourmet magazine.

"It is nothing."

We were both hungry and there was no talk for the new few minutes while we were diving into the thick juicy steak sandwich.

'mmmmmmm. Where did you learn t cook like this?"

"In the navy" he started to hum the village people song.

We both laughed.

"Any how to finish the story. Alice. It is not her fault. I married her and left her on her own and went off to the sea. I came home now and then for a short time when on shore leave. The brief period of being together did not make up for the loneliness she must have felt when I was away to keep the marriage together. So, when I received the 'Dear John' letter I was not surprise."

"How long on your own now?"

'The sad part was I was about to terminate my services with the navy when I heard from her that she was leaving me. What a bad timing. Back as a civilian for almost 2 years, now"

"How do you keep your self occupied?"

"Gym and Pub, I guess!" "That is not all true. I don't drink as much I used to."

I always remember him drunk even at work.

"I do a bit of social work with the local police boys club. It is great fun trying to help kids with no purpose in life. I was like them when I was young."

"That is really nice. I never could think of you as some one who could do such charity things."

"Did I leave such a bad impression on you?" he grinned, which made him look sort of cute.

I just smiled.

"Hey you got some gravy on your cheeks. Let me wipe it for you."

He came and sat next to me and gently wiped my cheek with a tissue.

'Thank you."

I could smell him. A Mixture of wine, sweat and his unique body odour, I guess. I was getting a bit woozy, partly because of the alcohol and partly because of the sugar kicking in. It was a nice feeling.

"By the way, now is your chance to cheque out the muscles you were referring to."

I coyly smiled. I could see his muscles at a closer quarter now. They looked firm and bulging, more daunting than I noticed before. I could not help but to notice the few words tattooed on his right upper arm. Small letters but I could juts read them. I read from below -- Alice, Janice and on the top of it was Kim.

"Names of your girl friends and wife's?" I asked.

"Yes." He was quite shy about it.

"Who is this, my name sake? Where does she fit into the picture?" I was curious.

"She was the first love of my life."

"What happened to that love?"

"She was a married person. I had no chance getting her" He was not forthcoming.

"Oh. When was this and how old were you?"

"You are very inquisitive aren't you?"

"I am really sorry. I hope I did not bring back any bad memories. I sincerely apologise."

I put an arm around him. I don't know what made me do it. He reciprocated by putting his arm around my shoulders too. His body was so broad that my arms could go around him. I felt his back muscles and they felt very firm and hard. With the other arm I felt the front of his chest. The bulging pectoral muscles were like rock. I could not help to move my palms around the chest and the upper belly.

Suddenly I had this weird feeling.

"Tell me about this Kim character"

"Why?" he was defensive.

Oh my God

"Please don't tell me it is,,,,,,,"

He looked at me whimsically with a smile. The answer was starring at my face.

"Oh Des......."

He leaned forward and gently kissed me on my lips. It was light and ever so gentle. I put my arms around his and held him tightly as the kiss became more fervent. I loved the feeling of his lips on mine crushing them. The smell of the wine and the steak on his breath added to the aura. We passionately kissed each other. He was strong but was restrained. Our tongues probed each others and I loved that taste of his saliva. I can't honestly remember when I enjoyed kissing so much. Probably never in my life for all I know and remember. We surfaced now and then for a breath.

"Oh Kim Honey, how long I have waited this to happen"

"Des, you never let me know what you felt ...."

"But how could I? You were recently married and I don't think nothing what I said would have made any difference"

That was very true. I would have had no time for Des at that stage of my life.

We continued to kiss. I have not been much of a lip kisser. Steve was not one either but Sam was; that was one of his grudges that I did not enjoy kissing on the mouth. For what ever reason. It was different today. Don't know what was different. Is it because I am half drunk! No it can't be just that. Has to be to do with the other person. I would have never guessed Des as some one who was capable of being gentle and passionate in such a manner.

When we remerged for breathe time, he asked me,

"Do you remember what I called you behind your back in those days?"

"Twin peaks, of course I did."

"I just love your tits in those days. They were so upright and magnificent."

"You could see that through all the layers of clothes I was wearing?" I teased him. I always knew that people appreciated my boobs. Even Sam said that when we met under the new circumstances.

"They still look the same for me" he was looking at them, I noticed.

"mmmmm. I think you could see them for your self whether they are what you thought they were."

It was the invitation he was waiting for. I was quite impressed that he did not make the first move. I always thought of him as a rude and abrupt person. That must be all in the past. A new respect for him started to emerge.

He was very gentle. For some one who waited for more than 30 years to do it he was so patient. My admiration for him was growing by the minute.

He started to unbutton my blouse; one button at a time. His eyes were like that of a child opening his or her Christmas present, but he was not in haste as a child would have been. I was watching his face. When the last button came off he gently moved the blouse apart, exposing my boobs covered in the lacy black bra, my favourite.

"Magnificent! Just as I imagined it would be."

I expected him to grab the boobs or to rip off the bra. But he was just studying my bosom with all intensity. I was getting excited in anticipation of what was going to happen next.

But, nothing happened. He was just admiring the boobs.

Then after what appeared to be an eternity, he gently moved me forward so that eh could reach the back of my body, and started to unhook the bra straps. He gently slipped the bra from my shoulders and removed and carefully kept on the nearby chair. Every move was purposeful and was leisurely.

"Wow. The twin peaks at last"

I could not help smiling.

"Do you know that I waited for this moment all my life?" He was talking to himself. No reply was expected of me.

He was intensely watching my boobs moving up and down with my breathing. I could see the joy and excitement in his eyes.

I was in a state of euphoria. My body was aching for him to touch me, take my boobs in his hands, squeeze them, kiss them, suck them t/etc. etc. But he was not making a move at all.

I waited and waited. Noting was happening.

I impatiently grabbed his hand and tried to place it on my boobs. He pulled it away.

"What is wrong?" I was getting into a stage of being irritated.

"Sweet heart. Please be patient with me. Call me a sentimental fool. I just want to cherish the moment."

I could not believe. Any other man would have taken the opportunity and would have fucked me by now. In fact that is what my body wanted.

"I waited for this all my life. I like to take one step at a time."

My emotion of irritation and frustration began to disappear. It was replaced with a feeling which was beyond comprehension.

A strange warm sensation came over me; replacing the hunger I had few minutes ago for sexual fulfilment. I have not had this emotion for a very long time. Probably when I started going out with Steve. That was centuries ago. I can't even remember. A tender and pensive feeling. It was unreal. Wow.

I really misread him, didn't I? That was not what I expected from Des of the past, I knew of.

"Further more, it is time for you to go to work."

I looked at the wall clock.

"Oh shit" I suddenly realised that I had only another 15 minutes before I had to be back in my office. I hurriedly put my bra on and did up my blouse. I grabbed my coat and slipped into my shoes.

He followed me to his door step. We stood there looking init each others eyes for a moment. I put my arms around him.

"Thank you honey for the lovely meal" I kissed him gently on his lips. "Please call me later this evening."

He gave me a passionate hug before I dashed across the street to the car park. He was standing watching me all the way back to my car. I waved at him and sped off. I would not have gone even 100 meters before I pulled over to a side of the road.

Oh God. I did not want to leave him and go to work. My heart was telling me to turn back. Shit.

No. I can't do that. He didn't want it that way. I have to respect his wishes too. May be, it is for the best.

I carried on with my drive back to work. I could not wait till I get home after work so that I could ring him and talk to him. There is a lot to talk about. Who ever dreamt that my life was going to take such a new twist when I left this afternoon for a quick shopping!

(To Continue)

Nayes
Nayes
19 Followers