Sexual Awakening: Wedding Plans

Story Info
Lover plans to break the marriage and marry the wife
7.2k words
3.48
52.7k
6
0

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 08/29/2017
Created 12/22/2003
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Kim

My life has been a mess for the past eight months. My husband Steve and I, in our own wisdom, agreed to accept his friend Sam into our life as Steve was having problems with errection and ejaculation. You would have read this in the earlier episodes of my story.

Sam has gradually taken over my life. Stephen has virtually become non existence at the house hold amd Sam has become the man of the house. He shared the bed room with me and Stephen has to move to the spare bedroom. Gradually Stephen became more and more reclusive and I did not even notice whether he was home or not. He went about doing his own things and Sam and I completely ignored his presence. Whether he was around or not did not stop us from doing what ever we wanted to do, including having sex in the open. In fact, I felt that Sam was really enjoying making love to me in front of Stephen. ‘Making love’ was probably a misnomer when it comes to Sam. Some times I wonder whether he knew the meaning of the word!

Sam has been hassling me about my boobs. I did not think there was any thing wrong with them; in fact I always had full breasts which despite my age, has maintained the shape and consistency. It is true they are a bit saggy but what do you expect from some one in her mid 50s. He came across some advert in the local rags about the silicon injection one of the cosmetic surgeons was doing to help sagging breasts. He raised the issue one day when we were sitting in the family room, watching TV. Stephen was making a cuppa in the kitchen which was an extension of the family room. Sam put his hands around me and held my breasts with both his hands squeezing them.

“Hey, you have to do some thing about these sagging boobs”, he said loudly, making sure Stephen heard it.

“Come off it Sam, you and your sagging boobs”, I retorted.

His tone changed and became firmer. I sensed that he was angry at my rebuttal. His hands squeezed my boobs very hard and it started to hurt.

“Don’t talk to my like that, you bitch. I want you to do some thing about it without any delay, understand?”

“Sorry honey, I didn’t mean it to sound like that’, I said to pacify him.

He continued to squeeze them hard. Even though it hurt me like hell, I did want to say anything to upset him. He undid the blouse and took the naked boobs in his hands.

“Look at them”. I knew that he was trying to humiliate me. “They are pathetic.’

“Hey Steve. What do you think about her tits?” he wanted to get Stephen into the conversation. Stephen was not going to get drawn into the argument.

“I don’t know Sam. What ever you think is right I guess” he replied.

“Even the pathetic excuse for a husband of yours also agrees with me’ he gloated.

I was angry with both of them. Sam for keep on hassling me and Stephen for not coming to my defence. But, what could Stephen say. If he tried to defend me, Sam would have told him to his face it was not any of his business. In fact he has told Stephen more than once that my body belonged to him he should not touch it under any circumstances.

Finally, I agreed to go and see the plastic surgeon. Sam insisted in accompanying me on the first consultation. I was worried that some one known to me was going to be at the surgery. Fortunately I met no one I knew. I did not reveal that fact that I was a medical practitioner; I was also relieved that the surgeon did not know who I was. He took it for granted that Sam was my husband. He spoke to both of us and explained about the series of injections I will be having and how it will gradually make the boobs to get firmer. Sam was quite excited about it.

The injections were not very painful, but I had to go twice a week for almost twelve weeks. I was able to see the difference even within four weeks time. The boobs started to get firmer and began to appear to be less sagging. It was obvious with the nipples beginning to become more erect and pointing upwards. The doctor instructed that the breasts should not be handled until the treatment finishes. But Sam insisted in having a little feel every now and then when I came back after the injections despite me telling him not to do so. In fact, it was more painful when he touched the breasts rather than during the injections. But Sam is some one who never take no for an answer. But I always stopped him from trying to squeeze them any harder and drew a line when he wanted to suck on them.

Even before the treatment was completed, I noticed that my bras were not fitting me and soon had to discard the C cups and buy a new lot of D cup bras. I was also conscious of the fact that my patients were becoming aware of the difference as I could not help noticing them staring at my new boobs. Mostly men, but also some women. I had to start wearing loose fitting tops and even that could not really hide the bulging boobs. A few of the women even mentioned the fact that they have noticed the difference. I had to lie to them saying that it was due to the hormone replacement therapy I was taking which some times tend to have such side effects. Few of them even said “I’ll have what you are having” wanting me to prescribe it for them!

Sam was getting irritated that he could not do what ever he would like to do with my boobs until I was given the okay from the doctor. I was so embarrassed when he insisted on asking the doctor himself when he will be able to ‘handle the boobs’. The doctor was very diplomatic and told him exactly what he told me before. Afterwards, the doctor teased me about my ‘husband’ being impatient!

Nothing was going to stop Sam from having sex with me every night. He missed sucking on the boobs but he was able to admire the newly acquired melons, especially when I was on top of him. In fact he insisted that I should always straddle him facing towards him when we had sex. I had to confess that I was enjoying it too, especially the attention I was getting from him because of my boobs. He loved the sight of my large and firm breasts gently giggling as I moved up and down on his penis as he looked up from his position.

It was not just Sam who wanted sex every night, but I was also getting used to having it regularly. I was surprised at myself how much I have changed since Sam came into my life. With Stephen, we would be lucky if we did it even once in two months. Now it has become such a regular thing, I misses it very much even if we don’t do it for a night if I had to go for some medical meeting and came back late and Sam would have gone off to sleep. We usually try to make up for it by doing it first thing in the morning. That again was something new to me. Never in my life have I ever let Stephen make love to me in day light. It has always been at nights and mostly with lights out. What a change it makes with a new partner!

Sam

I was getting really annoyed that I was unable to play with her boobs. It was driving me mad. They were getting bigger and firmer by the day and I would have loved to feel them, squeeze them and suck on them to my life’s content, if only she would let me. The Doctor’s orders she said. My foot. The only thing I was allowed to do was to stare at them and once in a way to touch them. I was counting the days before it will be mine. While she was at the plastic surgeon, I encouraged her to also get some botox injection to her wrinkles which were not many any how and also to get a liposuction to little bit of fat which was just about becoming visible under her jaw, the waist and the thighs. I noticed the difference when she was naked and I could not believe the changes. She was fabulous and looked half her age.

I was watching her one night, sitting on top me while I as lying down, her pussy engulfing my erect cock, studying her fabulous body especially the melons which were so erect and firm that they hardly moved as she kept pumping my cock with her up and down movements. She was enjoying it a much as I was if not more as she kept moaning and groaning and she increased the tempo. I was grunting too as I was about to shoot my load into her. At that moment, a brilliant idea dawned on me. I looked at her face which was without any blemish and the body which even a woman half her age would be jealous of and I wanted to have her all for my self. I did not want her to be no more the wife of Stephen and just my sex partner; I wanted her to be my wife. I made up my mind that very moment.

When she was satisfied and rolled over on to her side facing me, I cuddled her and passionately kissed her. She was equal in her fervour that the kissing lasted for many minutes until we surfaced for breath.

“Wow, that was great honey, the sex and kissing and all” she gasped.

“You make me feel that way sweet heart with your new self – look at your new boobs, face and body, they are fantastic’, I said.

“I love you honey” she said softly.

I wanted to make use of this rapturous moment to bring up the topic. “Do you love me enough to marry me honey?” I asked her.

There was a surprised look on her face. “Where is this marriage thing come from” she asked. There was a tone of defence in her question.

“I am fed up of being the ‘also ran’ to Stephen. I want to you all for myself”

“Honey I have been yours and your only you know that; Stephen has no part of me”

“But, I want you to make a public commitment. You know some thing; I never had a proper marriage with Marie. We had it at the registrar’s office. I want to have a proper wedding with you. With my friends and your friends”.

“But, Stephen and I are still married. It will take a lot of legal wrangle to undo all that and it will take time”.

“I don’t want to wait for all that. I want it soon. In fact I was thinking it will be nice if we could make it coincide with your treatment finishing so that I could have a church wedding to my brand new wife and it will be like being with some one ‘new’ for the first time on our honey moon day”.

"Hey as far as I am concerned, you will be still the same old you” she teased me. But I could see there was some encouraging look on her face.

“In fact, Stephen and I did not have a proper wedding either as we had to organise ours in a hurry because of his travel. It will be nice to have a wedding I guess. But, will there be any legal problem with a church wedding me being still married?”

“I don’t think so. It could be just a service of blessing as they call it with no paper work involved as far as the minister in concerned. I have been to a couple of them, just the same as any other wedding for all practical purposes”

“Who is going to break it to Stephen and get his permission?”

“It is no concern of him really. We just tell him that is what we are going to do”.

I continued, “Of course he can’t live here any more once we are married”.

She was deep in her thoughts. “His work is around here, but I guess he could move to a house or unit close by”. “So when do you want to have the wedding?”

“Two weeks should be plenty of time I guess”

“mmm. I better talk to him as soon as possible and start the arrangements I guess. Where do you want to have it?”

“Pacific Paradise will be a nice place. We could have the honey moon at the beach unit”

Kim

A wedding. Wow. A real wedding. With bridal gown and flowers and the whole works. I was over the moon. When Stephen and I got married, it was a hurried affair because of his departure to go abroad and I always felt that I did not have a proper wedding.

It did not even cross my mind I was already married to Stephen and this was only a ‘pretend’ wedding. For all practical purposes it was the wedding I always wanted to have!

I had lots of things to do. Firstly whom to invite. No family of course. Only friends and I have to be careful who among them. Better to leave the husbands out of it and invite the girls only. I have to break the news to them first. We are a group of friends, either doctors ourselves or married to one, we have been meeting for monthly lunch. This has been a ritual over the years. It was always on Wednesday afternoons, which has become traditionally the afternoon off for most of the doctors. When the kids were small we either put them all at some ones place and organised a baby sitter or one of our husbands to look after the kids.

Now that the kids were out of our hands we had more leisure time and the lunch some times extended well into early evening. Irene, Tilka and Raji and my self, we are all about the same age. Raji and Bhani are all doctors and Irene and Tilka are or were in case of Tilka, married to doctors. Tlika has been a widow for more than 15 years. We have been all family friends for many years.

Next Wednesday I was a bit late for the lunch; the other four were there and they were talking generally. With my arrival, the talk turned to my new boobs whose progress they have been following over the weeks. One or two of them have been thinking about getting it done themselves but were waiting to see how mine turned out to be. They never knew about Sam until now. Then some one noticed a ‘love bite’ on my neck. Shit I did not notice it myself this morning. Sam was a bit rough during the early morning sex today. They teased me about it saying that Stephen must be getting a bit randy in his old age. I blushed and before I realised, I blurted out that it was not Stephen! The mood took a turn from being teasing to sombre. I tried to cover my remark by saying I was only joking, but the friends finally got the truth out of me.

There was silence when I gradually told them. To start with, I did not want to say too much. But I had to some how or other tell them about the ‘wedding’. They were all spell bound.

“I feel very sorry for Stephen”. It was Tilka who made that remark. There was a consensual nod from every one.

“Don’t make it any worse for me. I feel the same way too. But, it was his idea to start with and some where down the line we all lost the plot. And here we are” I did not want to take all the blame for it.

I continued. “But please… I want you to be happy for me. You are my friends, rightly or wrongly I have agreed to this idea and I want you to be part of it”. There was a pleading in my voice which almost started to crackle with passion.

After a hesitation for a minute or two they all hugged me. “Of course we are your friends. What ever makes you happy will make us also happy”. There were a few tears I could detect. When I mentioned about the wedding invitation I could detect a few hesitations. I told them that I only wanted them to come and not their partners. That made them pleased as they were not happy at all about their husbands coming to know about it. I assured them that it was still a very secret affair and the least number know about it better off for all concerned.

Once the initial shock was over come they all got excited in planning the wedding with me. The wedding dress was the first thing. They all insisted on coming with me in trying out. I did not have time to get a made to order one so had to choose a ready mad one. It still looked gorgeous on me, especially with the new boobs. We had to order the flowers and made arrangement it to be delivered at Pacific Paradise. Sam has already chosen the church. The Minister did not question much as it was only a service of blessing. Sam also booked a local motel for all the guests. He was inviting his friends, just men he said no couples. I had my five friends who will be coming for the week end. As far as their husbands were concerned, we all girls are going out for a girly week end. Tilka had no problem in that aspect; she lived with her adult son, who was hardly ever home.

I had to finally tell Stephen about it. He was lost for words; I tried to soften the blow by saying that it was Sam’s idea. He did not get angry but it was obvious he was hurt. I told him it was only a ‘pretend’ wedding for the sake of Sam. I did not want him to know that I was myself getting excited about the whole event. He was okay with the living arrangements after the wedding as he himself felt that it was becoming uncomfortable for the three of us to live under the same roof. Sam any how did not want him to move until the wedding.

We had to reorganise the financial arrangements also and Sam insisted on sitting with us when we discussed it. He said that he wanted to make sure that Stephen did not cheat me on it. I was angry with Sam for even contemplating that Stephen will do that. Stephen was in fact more than generous. He agreed to pay the utilities bills for the house where Sam and I will be living. My wages from the Practice Company will go into a combined bank account between Sam and me. My wages have been always more than my contributions to the income of the practice company and thus it was more than generous. As there was no question of a divorce, there was no need for us to talk about the division of property. But, Sam insisted that he should transfer the Pacific Paradise beach unit to him and me. Stephen felt that it is best that we wait a little longer and talk about the properties. I was beginning to feel a bit uneasy with all these talk about money and property. I never thought too much about it in my excitement about the wedding and it started to dawn on me that it could be the beginning of the end of my relationship with Stephen. I could not help but started to cry and Sam chose to ignore my feelings, which upset me even further. I had to get up and leave them in the middle of these talk as I could not sit through with it.

Sam suddenly decided that he wanted to be sentimental. He did not want to have any sex for a week before the wedding day. He wanted to feel that he was going to have a ‘virgin’ bride on the honey moon and thus wanted us to sleep separately. I though it was funny coming from him and it must have been a great sacrifice on his part to go with out sex for a week. Hope he is not getting from some where else! I was only kidding even contemplating it as I knew for sure he was so infatuated with me that he would even not dream about it. He moved into the third bed room. It was strange for me to sleep by myself. I would not have believed it a year ago if some one said that I will miss having sex every day; but I really missed it. The body heat of another person against mine, the hands on my boobs and most importantly the feel of the hardness inside me! If he was prepared to sacrifice it I guess I should be too.

The plan was for all of us to go to Pacific Paradise on Friday evening. The wedding was on Saturday night. The ceremony was at the small church close to the unit followed by the reception at the Yacht Club. The motel was also close by. The rooms were not that big and as such each one of the guests got a room for themselves. The four girls were coming with me and a few of Sam’s friends were also expected, I was not sure how many of them were.

The girls were getting really excited. They were all buying new dresses for the occasion. My wedding dress was quite revealing with a low cut at the neck level exposing almost upper half of my bosom. The girls thought it was wicked and wanted to get dresses for themselves which were equally revealing! I warned them that knowing Sam, his friends will be equally if not worse than him and there was a very good possibility they may end up being seduced by them! They thought it was very amusing. Lest they knew what was awaiting them, nor did I.

Stephen

It was all like a dream. Kim getting married to Sam. I know it was only a pretend marriage but it had more trinkets than we had for our real wedding. Wedding dress, wedding reception honey moon and the whole works.

I was very depressed from the time Kim told me about the wedding. I did not want to say any thing to hurt her feeling as I realised that she was quite excited about it. She never had a proper weeding and as such I could imagine her delight and anticipation in planning and executing. It was supposed to be a small affair. I was not invited of course. But, it was a shock when Kim and Sam requested me that I have to accompany her to the church and hand over her to Sam at the entrance to the church. A symbolic gesture he said. I was too shocked to refuse the request. Kim told me how much she will appreciate it if I could do that for her.

12