Sexual Bio: One That Got Missed

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
sammican1
sammican1
663 Followers

"Christ yes," I replied idly stroking and squeezing my breast. "So what did you do?"

"Well I also had to be careful didn't I? I was pretty sure I'd read the signs correctly, but you can never be sure. I also had to be certain didn't I? "

"Yes I see that so how did you make sure?"

"I just stood there in my see through bra and matching lace boy shorts and looked at her. I asked her which one she thought I should wear, adding in a joking voice but with a serious undertone, which one would you like to see me in? I paused a moment, looked her right in the eye and added, or out of? She saw the play then, she saw I wasn't going to lead the way, but acknowledged I'd made a start and had opened the door for her."

Steph lit two more joints. She brought mine over to me and took a deep drag on it. She leaned forward and kissed me on the lips with her mouth wide open so that not only did her tongue slip into my mouth, but also the smoke that had been into her throat and maybe lungs as well before being regurgitated entered me. That was very intimate indeed. I slipped my arms round her and after a moment fumbling I unclipped her bra and pulled it off. Her breasts tumbled free. I grabbed one, pulled it to my mouth and sucked greedily on her full, hard dark nipple.

As I sucked and stroked my friend's breast she continued.

"Your mum must have relaxed a bit for she said, "well I guess we should choose one that shows your best assets shouldn't we?" I replied, slightly coyly and what are they? She retorted. "Oh I think we both know don't we?" I pressed on, perhaps you should show me."

As Steph was explaining how, in effect, they seduced each other, so she pulled her boob away from my mouth. She bent over and undid the tie round the waist of my combat pants.

"I think someone's a little overdressed here don't you?" She smiled pulling them down my legs and off. I lay before my lesbian lover clad in just a pretty, pale-lemon thong and listened to her telling me how she'd had sex with my mum.

"Your mum said. "Well I always like this one" as she picked a pink, silky top. "It's quite low cut and a little tight so," she paused for a moment before adding", it does show off one's assets rather nicely." I gulped for it was now becoming awfully real. Hesitating nervously I stammered. Does it, well I can't see any? I saw the smile of realisation and relief spread across her face. I'd clearly shown her I was up for it and that she'd read the correct vibes at the party. "Hmmmm," she said quietly, "well I suppose we'd better rectify that hadn't we?"

Steph was leaning against the wall again, one foot behind her pressed against it. Her magnificent, bare breasts jiggled so enticingly as she dragged on her joint and cupped one of the orbs in her hand. I was stroking, pinching and squeezing my breasts with one hand as I softly ran the fingers of the other over my tummy and up and down my thighs, which Id' quite lewdly, spread wide.

"I watched, amazingly aroused," Steph continued, "as your mum, without further ado, undid the buttons on her blouse, quickly took that off and reached behind for the bra clasp. She paused and looked at me. There was one last check, one final measure. Looking me in the eye, she mouthed, "Yes?" I nodded and then magically her bra was off, her tits were bare and we were in each others arms."

"Oh fuck Steph I can't stand it, I can't take any more."

"She could Sammi, your mum could", Steph went on", as, with a deep sigh of pleasure and anticipation my finger found my clit.

"Take them off Sammi, let me watch you?" Steph ordered as she pushed her thong off.

I pulled mine down, raised my knees and opened my legs wide. Steph always liked watching me masturbate and she loved looking at my cunt, so I flashed it at her in such a wanton manner that it aroused me even more.

"We managed to get her trousers off Sammi before falling onto her bed kissing and clawing at each others breasts. We rolled around using our tits on each other and loving the feel of our nipples pressing together. It was clearly not going to be a long first fuck. We were both far too aroused for that. We both wanted the other too badly to wait for that"

By now, I was wanking furiously. I was so deep into myself both physically and emotionally I almost forgot to look at Steph who had sunk to the floor and was frigging herself as energetically as I was. The combination of Stephanie's account of how she and my mother made love, the sight of my lesbian lover naked masturbating myself and, of course the feelings I was giving myself as I made love to my own body were simply awesome.

As if from afar, I heard Steph going on.

"Somehow we were both naked, I don't know how, I don't remember taking her panties off or her taking mine off. All I recall is that suddenly, when I put my hands there, I found her, hot, steamy, cloying wetness, and by fuck Sam was she wet? But then so was I. Her breasts on mine, her mouth on mine and her hands all over me were all driving me absolutely, fucking crazy."

"Oh God Steph, yes, yes, more tell me more," I moaned as my own self-induced orgasm started to bubble around inside me.

"We both climaxed, quite quickly and furiously. I was lying on top of her and we had our arms round each other. Our tits were squashed together and I was rubbing my pubic bone on hers simulating fucking movements, just as I did the other night to you. Her hands had grabbed my arse and she was squeezing and pinching my cheeks as we both erupted."

"Ooooo that's amazing, that's incredible Steph," I moaned. "I think I'm cumming."

"Then cum my little wank bitch. Fuck yourself you slut, get those fingers right up your cunt."

I looked across at her through half closed eyes and saw that she'd put one foot up on a chair and her legs were spread as far as they could be. She was pumping three or four fingers in and out of her gaping pussy and her body was moving with the same rhythm. She really was fucking herself and it was an amazing sight.

"What are you thinking Sam? What's in your mind as you fuck yourself and watch me fuck myself? What's going through that dirty, fucking mind of yours as I tell you how your mum and I fucked each other. Tell me Sam; tell me as I cum. Oooooooooooo, arrrrgh."

I was cumming continuously now. Wave after wave of enormously strong orgasmic sensations rushed through me. My body was jerking, almost convulsing and certainly shuddering as hard as it ever had. I answered Steph. I gave her the information she asked for, I told her the truth, the absolute truth about what was in my mind, what I was thinking and what I was fantasizing.

"Oh Steph," I sobbed as tears poured down my face.

"Yes Sammi, tell me, tell Steph," she gulped as she also climaxed.

"I'm fucking my mum, just as you fucked her. Yes Steph I want to fuck my mother."

sammican1
sammican1
663 Followers
12