Sexual Biography of a Young Woman Pt. 18

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
sammican1
sammican1
659 Followers

"Come here," he said huskily.

I stood in front of him. He undid the brass button on the zip of my posh jeans. He put his hands on my hips, I leaned forward, my tits dangling invitingly for his mouth, and he gently sucked each nipple. He was good, just the right pressure, nothing too hard or aggressive. Nice. He turned me round.

"And you have a gorgeous butt, baby," he sighed running his hands over it. His fingers went into the waist band and he tried easing them down, but the zip was still done up. I didn't know whether he would want me to undo it or not, so I turned back to face him, thrusting my hips forward as I did. He smiled as he found the zip and slid it down. He turned me round again, then peeled the almost skin tight jeans down my bum revealing the white lacy thong that plunged between the mounds of my 'gorgeous butt.'

"Now where do nice young ladies like you get such great all over tans?" He asked running his fingers over each mound.

I was feeling relaxed and confident enough to try a jokey retort.

"Ah a trick of the trade Derek, and I can't reveal that."

"No I suppose not," he replied stroking my bum so wonderfully gently. He went. "And you are revealing other, more important things to me aren't you?"

I smiled at that and muttered. "Yes Derek."

He left the waist band of my jeans round my upper thighs so that both cheeks in the thong were bare, but my thighs and legs were still covered. I bent forward a little, this time offering him my bum in place of my tits. He accepted the invitation. He kissed it and licked both cheeks. That was also very nice. He slid one hand round to my front his fingers slipping down and probing in the silk of my thong. He quickly found what he was looking for, and as he did, my entire body shuddered, so strong was the sensation in my clit.

"Oh God," I groaned not at all acting as Tom had told me some girls do, but as I musn't. "Men can always tell," he'd said.

I half stumbled and was half pulled backwards so that my bum pressed against his face. One hand rubbing my clit, the other holding my hip, Derek rubbed his face all over my bum and got his tongue between my cheeks.

"Lean forward more."

"I can't," I replied "The jeans are in the way and I will lose my balance."

"Ok," he replied sounding disappointed.

"Like this then," I said moving away from him, sliding the jeans down round my knees and bending over a table so that my arms were resting on it and my head on them.

"Oh fuck, yes," he groaned, moving over to me and kneeling behind me.

Derek kissed, licked, sucked and gently nibbled both cheeks for some time. He alternated his fingers between rubbing my clit, by putting his arm round me, and stroking my pussy, by slipping his hand between my legs from behind. He was obviously something of a bum fan. His enthusiasm, the time he spent and the low moans and expressions of pleasure told me that: and that was fine by me for I really am sensitive down there.

I felt his tongue licking across one of my cheeks right along the curve of my crease. Then it slid down the 'cliff wall' deep into that musky crevice. It was almost as if he was exploring, no enquiring is a better term. Yes he seemed to be asking my permission, how gentlemanly! A little wiggle and a low groan told him that I was giving him that. He quickly pulled the thin gusset to one side. His tongue then slid right into my crease and it licked along the bottom of it. It was absolutely, bloody gorgeous, particularly when he got the tip of it inside me a little. He did that by grasping each cheek, pulling them apart and stretching the puckered skin surrounding that hole. That opened it a little, which enabled him to give me that most sensational of sensations, anal, oral sex.

Odd isn't it, I adore my bum being fucked by a tongue, quite enjoy a finger's exploration, but am shit scared of having a cock up there.

So, now I have done it, how do I feel? Quite frankly, if all my future dates are as successful and, I have to say, as pleasurable, then that will suit me down to the ground: I'll keep you posted.

sammican1
sammican1
659 Followers
12