Sexual Coaching Ch. 04

Story Info
Swathri and Shomeer return home with Sunita.
6.8k words
4
44.7k
10
0

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 10/08/2022
Created 07/27/2008
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
dan57
dan57
870 Followers

Swathri and her husband Shomeer, Kyrhan's brother were flowing back home. Sunita was accompanying them on Kyrhan's request. He wanted to be sure that Swathri got accustomed to her new role with her husband. Sunita was a blond American girl, presiding over the destiny of the thriving computer company her fitrst husband had built before his death, six years before. She had been seduced reluctantly by her son on a camping outing. Since then, they had moved and were pretending to be husband and wife. They had been accepted quite easily by the local community as Sunita was very kind, gentle and helpful with her neighbors. The fact that she had kept a buxom, sexy figure may have helped them somewhat in their acceptance by their male neighbors.

For the other members of her community, she had a few oddities in her life, but nothing puzzling there : she was older than her husband but that might explain why she was wearing short dresses and low cut tops as she had to compete with girls of her husband's age. She was also wearing even at home or when shopping in the commercial malls or at the nearby Wal mart, some unusual clothes for a white woman : sarees, salwars, ghagras, with weird ear rings and necklace. When she had a reception at home, she also wore a matching ornament on her forehead. She was so sexy that several husbands in the neighborhood had offered to their wives or girlfriends, lush sarees. It was fashionable since then, to wear a saree at receptions. At the last 4th July celebration at the town hall, there were eight women in sarees, including the mayor, the sheriff and the attorney's wives and two female state court judges.

Sunita had also imposed the fashionable way to wear the saree : very low on the waist, just covering her crotch and exhibiting proudly her shapely navel and tummy. She always put on high heeled sandals that gave her a swaying hips stance that drew all the attention of the male assistance. A few growls in the female community have ensued but she had always unprimed the conflicts by selecting the most vehement women, telling them that she was uneasy by their husbands watching so intently her whenever they met. She had talked the offended wives into changing their wardrobe to more daring garments, showing them how to wear properly a saree and even offering them a complete outfit. It was always a pleasure to send the initially aggravated woman home with a tiny choli with no bra underneath and a lewdly worn saree.

Sunita made them into the best propagandist for such unusual clothing by walking with them in the commercial mall. The large expanses of bare belly skin were sure to lure men around them. For many of these housewives, it was mind boggling to discover that men could be interested by them again. When the men saluted them, Sunita replied in kind with an inviting smile. They invariably offered the girls drinks or coffee after a few minutes chat. Sunita accepted immediately, before her friends had time to decline the proposal. Thereafter, the ice had been broken and several affairs had started then. Sunita then had no special difficulties in convincing her female friends to go to the mall or social events in even sexier outfits, without any bra or knickers, with high heels stilettos or even see through sarees. . .

So, Sunita was quite at ease, wearing her saree on the night plane to Mumbai. As usual, she was naked underneath, ready for any cock or exploring finger that could wander her way. The plane lights had been dimmed to allow passengers to sleep. As it was relatively cold, she had requested comforters for her, Swathri and Shomeer. She could try to organize something kinky with them, as a starter. She snaked her hand under Shomeer's comforter. Kyrhan had instilled in her mind that males should always be serviced in priority. He was wearing a simple dhoti. She had no trouble reaching into his clothes until she grabbed his cock with her right hand. When she began to caress his cock, he woke up. Understanding what she was up to, he smiled approvingly and positioned himself to facilitate her. She expertly wanked him under the comforter until his cock erupted into her fist. He kissed her on the lips as she pulled back her hand, taking care not to spill any cum from her hand.

Shomeer and Sunita switched seats to get her on the seat adjoining Swathri's. The commotion had waken up Shomeer's wife who wondered why her husband was no more beside her. Sunita whispered to her ear that with everyone else sleeping soundly, they could have some fun together. She explained that she had just wanked Shomeer until he had spewed his jizzm on her hand and she had kept it to share the precious sperm wither friend. Swathri seemed outraged but Shomeer told her in an authoritative tone :

- Swathri darling, Kyrhan has sent Sunita with us as our mentor. Please follow her instructions with no discussion!

Swathri bowed down. Sunita told her to lick the sperm of her husband from her palm. Swathri complied with no fuss, lapping the still warm sticky fluid with her tongue. She cleaned then the hand from the last traces of her husband's offerings. Sunita whispered to her ear not to be heard by their neighbors.

- Unhook your choli and lift up your saree to your waist. I want your buttocks directly on the seat. I'm going to play with your tits and finger fuck your cunt. If you're obedient enough, I may push one or two fingers into your arse later. Go on!

Swathri bunched her saree to her waist as discreetly as possible. When she unhooked her choli, Sunita had already two fingers deep into her twat and her thumb on her clit. With such a direct attack, Swathri reached her first climax in a few minutes.. Sunita was tweaking her nipples between her thumb and fore finger. Swathri was beginning her ascension to another climax soon. Sunita asked to bend on her left buttock toward her husband to allow Sunita to get more easily to her arsehole. She obeyed immediately and Sunita pushed her fore finger into her welcoming ass. A liquid noise and some groans informed her that some unexpected action was occurring. She tried to peek into the darkness and discovered that Swathri had shamelessly taken her husband's cock in her mouth, in full view of everyone.

- Ganesh! The plane is crowded and you blow your husband just like that!

Swathri stopped for a moment sucking her husband's cock like a lollipop to grin to her.

- You'll realize that now that I've been freed of my prejudices, I may be even lewder than yourself.

- OK, try it. Show me than you can organize something hot now!

- Will you follow my orders?

- Yes, if they don't imply some scandalous public outrage.

- Look on the other side of the alley to your right, there's a man awake and watching us. While I finish my husband, you are going to stand up and go to to the toilets. On your way, you'll stop to tell that man to come with you. You'll put yourself a condom on his rock by rolling it with your teeth. It's a whore's trick and it seems adequate you try it. It should become a common practice for you!

- I'm not a whore!

- You'll be whatever I want. You've told me that all the women of Kyrhan's harem are submissive, but they may be slavish for Kyrhan and not for anyone. Leena is slavish to any Indian men and women, I think I'll like to be the slave of Dan but I feel that most white women and men are too weak to be anything but totally submissive to me, a superior Indian woman. And so you are!

- Yes, you're right, Mistress Swathri! I'll obey you. I was longing to submit to you. Kyrhan sent me with you to initiate your sexual activities but he told me that you were so haughty and self assertive that you'll never be content with just a submissive role in your life and you were most likely to take the leadership from me. I just thought that you'd take longer than that!

- Mmmhhh. We'll discuss about it later. Shomeer is about to shoot his load into my throat! Your lover is desperate for you. Go and give him the release he needs so badly!

Sunita stood up and took the direction of the toilets. She tapped on the man's shoulder. He whispered to her :

- Yes, miss. How can I help you?

- You've been watching us. . .

- Blowing the man with you?

- Yes, my Mistress has sent me to offer you to fuck me in the plane toilets.

- By all means, white slut! You'll tell your Indian mistress that I'm indebted to her. Here is my card. You'll give it to her.

- Yes, sir!

- Call me Master. A lowly white slut like you should consider any Indian man and woman to be her superiors, far better and worthier individuals than herself!

- Yes, Master!

They went into the toilets booth. She fell on her knees in the cramped cubicle and performed as well as she could the mouth to cock covering of his cock. It was the first time she did such a job. The man seemed to appreciate her performance.

- Good, white whore, you seemed to be an expert cock sucker! In a few years, you may reach Indian women high standards.

Sunita wasn't able to answer as he was already nibbling her tonsils with the head of his cock. Being named slut or white whore was not touching her as hard as she had expected. She even found some pride in these insults coming from the mouth of Indian people. She would have balked fiercely if anyone else had used the same words.

The man made her bend above the toilet bowl. He noticed she was wearing no undies. He sneered :

- White women not wearing any undies like you, are really whores of the lowest class!

He entered her doggie style and fucked her choot as a Master fucked his slave girl, leaving her no initiative and using her as he decided. She felt ultimately owned, just a property, a fuck toy and she was extremely proud just to be the fuck toy of Indian men! Her new lover was less huge than Kyrhan or Shomeer but still significantly longer than her son John. When he had filled his condom, he made her change it. He then made her resume her previous position over the toilet bowl. He pushed his cock into her again, this time choosing her back passage. She appreciated the brutality of his entry. This time he made her climax as he was buggering her mercilessly. He had put into her mouth his billfold as a gag for preventing her to scream as he was fucking her ass. He took it out only when they walked back to his place.

- Go back to your mistress. Thank her for a kind attention, give her my card and tell her that I'm at her disposal if she needs to have you chastised in any way.

- Yes, Master!

Sunita had once more enjoyed multiple mind shattering climaxes. Indian men really knew how to treat properly white women. With her first boyfriends, her husband and even John when he had fucked her for the first times, her climaxes were pleasant but nothing more than that. Kyrhan had introduced her to anal pleasure, to impossible dilatations, to ultimate stretching feelings that had expanded tremendously her sexual horizons and of course to multiple climaxes to which she was now totally addicted. She now had more climaxes each year than she had had in the twenty years before her wedding travel with John in India. Ganesh be thanked she had not chosen Acapulco or some other more traditional destination such as Vegas or Miami!!! Both herself and John had learned many things since their association with Kyrhan and her son was now able to give her climaxes in comparison to which all her trysts with her first husband seemed in comparison quite dull, nothing more than children's games. . .

Swathri in Mumbai took immediately a taxi with Shomeer, leaving Sunita to reclaim their luggage, alone with four big Pullman cases. She arrived more than one hour after them. They had already showered, changed their clothes and they had had time enough for a quickie on Swathri's dresser. She continued to show Sunita who was the boss. She made quickly the blond woman into a servant : a luxury for an Indian woman to have a live in white maid at her total disposal. She had to sleep on the carpet at the foot of Swathri's bed, ready to service any of them. She was even requested to sleep with a big pillow under her back to lift up her cunt and arse and made them easily attainable by anyone interested in her. For sure, she was always naked then and had her hands cuffed in her back to make her totally helpless.

Many rich Indian households still have live in naukars (servants),of usually low caste, doing all the menial tasks in the house but the male servants are usually very dark and muscular as they often work very hard outdoors under the fierce sun. The high society women used to protect themselves from the sun to have the clearest skin possible. Swathri wanted Sunita to endure one of the most degrading adventure for a high society Indian woman : to be fucked by a mere servant. It would have been even worse if her husband could witness it and be told to lick his wife clean from the cum of this servant. He could even be told to clean the man's cock, fresh from cumming into his wife's ass. Sunita's husband was in USA and it was too late to ask him to come back in India but they could still make a video of it and send it to him.

Swathri was getting enthralled just at the idea of ultimately degrading the submissive white woman and sending pictures and video of his wife fucked by a simple servant to her husband. Shomeer was more cautious, fearing to infuriate his brother but Swathri kept insisting. As their sexual life had improved tremendously, Swathri was in position to dictate her husband how to behave. They had two likely servants : the cook and their jack of all trades, chauffeur, gardener, plumber and many other duties in which he happened to excel. He was very handsome and Swathri would have considered fucking him herself if he had been from a higher caste. The cook was from a not so bad caste but he was fat, an oily bag of grease no woman but a whore would have agreed to fuck but he was also broad chested, just the opposite of the traditional image of a wimp. In comparison to both of them, John looked like an adolescent.

Swathri presented Sunita the two men.

- It will change you from your wimp husband, don't you think so?.

- My husband is not a wimp, he gives me often multiple climaxes. You should try him!

- Maybe next time! Just know that all the servants in my household are tested for all known venereal disease every month. They know that if ever they get contaminated, they will be immediately fired and they know I mean it!. So they are perfectly clean.

Neither the cook nor the jack nor Sunita herself was told anything in advance. Swathri just summoned the men together in the study. The other servants had been given a day off. Sunita entered carrying a tray with fresh coffee and delicate pastries. On Swathri's instructions, she was wearing a see through saree with no petticoats and no undies. Her choli was in spandex material : very thin, nearly transparent and very body clinging. They could see perfectly her brown areolas and her erect nipples. It just covered her strategic zones, leaving nothing to the imagination otherwise. She had already understood the plans of her mistress Swathri and she was not adverse to them. Both men were broad chested, one was quite handsome, the other one was less attractive but she had seen and fucked even uglier and fatter men

Both men, as soon as they had seen the scantily clad Sunita, had developed a big tent under their dhoties. Swathri came to her and still wordlessly, unhooked slowly Sunita's choli. When the last hook was undone, her full breasts, pushed away the material, jutting proudly forward. Swathri stepped back and let the two servants feast on the exposed flesh. She took the pallu of Sunita's saree.and let it fall to the floor. Her breasts were now totally exhibited and the two men already had an idea on why they had been summoned there. On her side, Sunita was already dripping wet from excitation, just looking at them and thinking to what they were about to do to her.

But Swathri had some preliminaries to do : she placed a red dot on Sunita's forehead, put a long black beads collar around her neck and a toe ring on her foot. Sunita looked at her Mistress wonderingly.

- All these small things designate you as a married woman. When they will fuck you, my cook and my gardener will ultimately debase and degrade you. You should wish to die rather than endure their attentions and the fact you'll surely enjoy their caresses should make you inexorably fouled, unworthy to come back to your husband. If he accepts you back, it's him who will be ultimately degraded in your own eyes and you should leave him if you didn't crave so much humiliation and degradation!

Swathri deliberately threw things on the floor, ordering Sunita to give them back to her. The idea was just to make her bend forward in front of the two men's eyes and make her wiggle her breasts with her fully open choli dangling on both sides. When she had retrieved her mistress' handkerchief just on the feet of the cook, she dropped a piece of sugar behind Sunita who bent once more. She was now presenting her magnificent bottom superbly wrapped in her saree. Swathri grabbed her pallu on the floor and pulled up. The whole saree uncoiled from around her waist and fell down. As she had no petticoat and no undies, her buttocks unveiled just in front of the lusty eyes of the two men. She had just a knotted cord around the waist and her high heels and they were totally inadequate to protect her.

Any man would have grabbed her and fucked her against the wall, like a butterfly pinned into a box. The cook and the gardener were red in confusion. With their dark complexion, they wouldn't have ever dreamt to fuck a so pale woman, visibly of high rank. If they had proposed to her, she would have scurried away, screaming for help. But this one seemed not to be afraid of them. On the contrary she pushed her breasts toward them enticing them to grope at her breasts and draw her into their clutches! She was their dream come into flesh, the ultimate cock tease, the perfect fuck toy!

The cook was the first to move, he grabbed Sunita and drew her luscious body to him. She didn't resist at all and took him in her arms. He covered her mouth with his lips and she kissed him back. She seemed already very hot for him. Their foreplay had turned her on.

The gardener didn't want to be left out. He helped her out of her open choli and began to maul and suck her gorgeous tits. He must have been very good at it as she started immediately to moan and scream quite loud. Swathri had been right giving the other servants a day off!

Sunita pulled off the shirt the gardener was wearing. When she discovered his chest with bulging muscles, she let her lower jaw drop by a couple of inches. The man could have competed to be Mister Universe. He was a darker version of Schwarzenegger at the peal of his career! Any woman would have begged to be fucked by such a gorgeous man.

Swathri was dying to push Sunita away and take her place even if her husband was just three feet away from her. Blood was boiling in her head. Sunita outsmarted her as she bent forward and took his nipples in her mouth. She very slowly sucked them until they pointed forward like small darts. She tweaked them between thumb and forefinger before falling at his feet on her knees. She hastily opened hisr dhoti to extract his cock. She was fast becoming an expert at it! She took his cock into her mouth and resumed her sucking movements

Sunita carefully pulled back the foreskin and ran her tongue around his swollen cock head. He slowly caressed her head in approval. He grunted a few words of endearment.

- Rundi (whore), your white slave's mouth is as hot as a volcano. If you continue, I may make you drink the enibrating spunk of an Indian man. With such a delicate brew, any white man's cum will feel like piss to you!

dan57
dan57
870 Followers
12