Sexual Diversions

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
sammican1
sammican1
659 Followers

After university and nursing college she was employed in several hospitals. She worked enormous hours and life outside the medical world was restricted and hence, most of her boy friends in the past few years had been in the profession, most had been doctors and most had been much older than her. She had no compunction whatsoever about going with a guy irrespective of his age, to her it simply was irrelevant. Apart from obviously needing to fancy him she had only one other caveat that she thought of as her moral way; she would not go with men who were in relationships and particularly not married ones.

So involved had she been in the amazing goings on of the past few days, Sammi had forgotten about the date she had that evening with an anaesthetist from Guys Hospital, just along the Euston Road from where Sammi lived. Luckily her Blackberry reminder buzzed as she and Mike were finishing up.

"Woops I have to run, if that's ok Mike."

"Sure sorry to have kept you so late on your first day."

"Oh that's ok," she said struggling into the dark blue cloak that had been delivered to the clinic from Emma during the day. "I made this er appointment."

"Let me," Mike said seeing how she was struggling with the cloak.

"Oh right, yes thanks."

He held it for her, she stepped back into it and he laid it on her shoulders using all his resistance to stop his hands slipping down her front and grasping her breasts.

"There, how's that?" He asked as they both seeme4d to stand still for a few moments.

"That's good, thanks."

"You were saying?" He asked as Sammi moved away and turned to face him looking, he thought a little flushed.

"Was I? What?"

"Made an appointment?"

"Oh right, yes I made it before I knew I would be coming here, I won't make them so early in future, sorry."

Mike smiled at her. He beamed that warm friendly, panties wetting inducing smile as he rasied his eyebrow and said.

"You enjoy your date Sammi."

She smiled back. "Thanks Mike."

Why the hell he said it he had no idea. "And you can tell me about it tomorrow.

"Which way?" Sammi asked looking over her shoulder as she felt his hands on her hair.

"Straight up, that's how you prefer it, I assume" Paul replied with a smile as he flipped the clip and comb from her hair and pulled it down. "Mmm, that's better." He kissed her softly on her lips and "Murmured, now get up those stairs."

They'd had dinner in a pasta joint near Russell Square and had strolled into Fitzrovia where Paul lived. He was in his early forties and divorced and had been chasing Sammi for some time having known her when he was married. She had come fairly near to breaking her 'no married men' rule with him, but had held out. She told him the reason she wouldn't go to bed with him as they sipped luke warm coffee from a machine in paper cups in the staff restaurant of the hospital in the middle of the night.

"So if I wasn't married?" He smiled, holding her hand.

"Maybe," Sammi smiled back enjoying her hand being stroked.

They kissed as they strolled into Gordon Square and Paul pulled her into an office doorway as they turned the corner into Percyr Street. He cupped her breasts and they kissed again.

"My flat is literally just round the corner and there is no missus Paul now."

Sammi felt incredibly horny, something that rarely affected her.

"You'd better lead the way then hadn't you?" She said as he took her hand and directed her to a four story Georgian townhouse. He'd opened the shiny black front door and had let her walk past him. There were three doors and a flight of stairs.

Sammi was thinking. 'This is crazy, not only am I letting him take me to his bed, but I have to be up early and in work by seven tomorrow. 'I must be fucking bonkers.' '

As she turned and started up the stairs and as Paul put his hands round her right onto her breasts, she began to rather think she was. And when they got half-way up and she felt his hands on the waist band of her hipsters pulling at them she was convinced she must. She grabbed hold of her trousers and stopped him.

"What's the matter?"

"Don't."

"Why not?" He asked sounding innocent and making her protest sound slightly ridiculous.

"Someone might come."

Laughing he said. "Yes, us I hope and soon, but no one else Sammi."

"How can you be sure?" She asked holding on tightly to the waist-band, which he was still pulling with both hands as they hovered half-way up the staircase.

"Well for a start, I haven't invited anyone else, I didn't think you would want that our first time and secondly the flat downstairs is empty."

"Oh I see."

"You sound almost disappointed, should I have invited someone else?"

"No don't be daft."

"Then my lovely lady, let go and keep walking, slowly. One step at a time as I tell you."

Sammi was almost mesmerised, as if hypnotised by the effects that Mike and Emma seemed to be having on her. She took her hands away and lifted one foot up to the next stair. As she did, so she felt her trousers waistband slipping down her hips.

'It's all so matter of fact,' she thought, 'So taken for granted, so as if having sex was the most natural thing in the world?' She supposed that was the way of the world she was moving into. The way of the world of senior consultants, doctors, recruitment agency owners and older men. 'It's just a commodity really' an aspiring neurosurgeon had once told her as he removed her panties.

She was brought out of deeper thinking by Paul saying softly, yet with authority.

"Move your other foot up to that stair and stand still." Just momentarily she hesitated and thought of stopping, but the need and desire in her overwhelmed such reservations.

She did as he said and felt her jeans being rolled over the swell of her bottom. By the feel of the air on her skin, she guessed the top was now about level with the start of the crease of her bum.

"Do the same again," he directed. She did and this time they came further down.

Looking down, she could see at the front that at least half of her thong was uncovered so reckoned that most of her cheeks were on view. "Mmmmm gorgeous," Paul murmured, running his fingers over each cheek and adding in an American accent. "You've got a great ass baby."

He made her continue like that two more times, which took her trousers down to her knees and got them to the door of his flat. He unlocked it and they almost fell inside.

Before even closing the door, they immediately kissed. All of her pent-up need for him, her concerns, worries, guilt and excitement blended together into an explosion of feelings and emotions as his tongue surged into her willingly opened mouth. He was pulling at her clothes, undoing the zip of the top and with her help, struggling that off; he rolled the scooped front, yellow cotton top upp and with no hesitation whatsoever, not that she wanted any, slid his hand onto her breast.

"That looks great," he grunted staring at her small breasts. "And they feel even better," he said easing both orbs out of the bra. Still without shutting the door, he squashed her back against the wall and pressed himself against her.

'God he's so hard' was her immediate thought as she felt his erection pressing into the soft, slight bulge of her tummy. She squirmed against him, revelling at the base of his erection putting pressure on her clit. Sammi's hand slid down Paul' back and into the waist-band of his track trousers. She pushed further until she felt the cheeks of his bum. It was so beautifully smooth and taught, it made her shudder with want. She pulled on the waistband so it came down a little way, not as far as hers but so that at the back it was level with the middle of his gorgeous cheeks.

It was then that her mind was flooded with other visions, her imagination ran riot and her brain was filled with images. They were images of Mike and of Emma. Her hands were on Mike's bum, it was his cock that was pressed against her, but it was Emma who was kissing her.

'She's up for it and ready for it,' Paul was thinking as he ground his hard on against her. 'Game, set and nearly match' he almost muttered enjoying the putty in his hands.

It was a splendidly sordid scene. Sammi, a young nurse was squashed against the wall in the tiny hallway inside the still open door of the small flat. Paul, a forty something year old senior anaesthetist at a leading London teaching hospital was pressed firmly against her. They were kissing and pawing each other. Her top was rolled up, almost round her neck and her pert breasts were hanging out from the tiny, lace bra. The waist of her jeans was around her knees, his grey track trousers round his hips. It was wonderfully wanton, but neither could really appreciate that for they were so into giving and taking excitement, their minds thought no further than the other's body. Well with Sammi that wasn't quite true for her thoughts were not really on Paul, but on Emma and mike. Jesus what a fucking scene she was thinking.

Paul suddenly grabbed her. He pulled her across the small landing and turned her round facing a square table.

"Bend over," he growled, pushing against her head.

'God what an arse,' Paul thought looking at the exquisite peach shape roundness of female flesh in front of him. He pushed his trousers and fashionably baggy Y fronts down in one go. His respectably sized, extremely hard cock sprang free. The feel as he pressed it against her bum, its length fitting nicely into her crease, which was slightly open due to her parted legs, was delicious; she squirmed back against him, imagining it was her new bosses cock.

Paul didn't bother taking her panties off, he simply got hold of the slither of lace and satin of the blue thong and pulled it to one side. Her anus and the lips of her cunt were exposed, on view and right in front of him.

"You ready Sammi?" He asked.

Her heart was pounding, her pulses were racing, she was panting and her legs were turning to jelly. It was the combination of the extreme sexual arousal brought about by the events of the past few days together with her feelings for Mike and Emma that made her feel so intensely horny. She whimpered.

"Yes."

The feeling as he surged up her was indescribable. Not just from a physical viewpoint, but also, if anything, more from how her emotions were reacting.

'Another man is in me. It should be Mike, but it was Paul. No it shouldn't be Mike, he has a partner, but try as she might she could not imagine that face on the end of the cock that was now starting to fuck her as being anyone's other than Mike Stevens the eminent consultant psychiatrist for whom Sammi now worked. '

As he had first entered her, Paul had grabbed hold of her slim hips, but was now reaching round her and squeezing her tits and pinching her nipples.

"Is it good Sammi?" He asked rubbing her breasts and slipping and down her well lubricated passage.

"Oh yes, yes," she moaned back her head resting on her arms on the table.

"I want to make you cum Sammi, hard and long, is that what you want?"

"Yes, yes I do," she sighed back.

He stood up straighter. He once more held her hips, in fact he gripped them and grunted.

"Then I am going to fuck you now, hard and fast."

And he was true to his word. Leaning slightly backwards, which pushed his stomach and hips forward, he gripped Sammi's hips firmly and started thrusting in and out of her. Faster, harder, quicker and deeper he went. It was glorious. It was so long since she had been fucked like this. Her entire body came alive, all of her being responded. Her mind and body joined together in one explosion of mounting pleasure as her so needed orgasm quickly built up.

"Oh yes. Oh my God, yes, yes." she moaned gripping the table, closing her legs and squirming back against his ramming cock. It was awesome.

She was a good fuck, Paul thought as he held his hand on the back of her neck squashing her face against the table and seeing her tits, still half in the white bra, dangle over the edge of it. She didn't just take it, she gave back as well. She pushed back, she closed her legs, even crossing them to increase the grip of her cunt lips on his cock and for her to wring more pleasure from the shag. She moaned and groaned and writhed her body against the table.

"Is it good Sammi?"

"Yes it's good, its very good" she mewed reaching behind her, fumbling her hand between her bum and him and finding his balls. "It's very, very good."

For him to accept her hand there, which was actually rather nice, he couldn't shag her very hard, it was in the way.

"Move your hand luv, there'll be plenty of time for that later, but now is the time for me to fuck you properly."

He gripped her hips more firmly, pulled her a little straighter then crashed his cock deeply in and almost out of her, in a fast, but even rhythm. As he surged in, so they both revelled at the sound and feel of his balls slapping against her upper thighs. It was just what she needed to change the nice, warm, tingly pangs of sensation oozing from her clit and breasts, into rushing torrents of emotional and physical sexual lava. The extra friction, pace and thrusting was what Paul also needed to change the mild tingling in his balls into a storm of urging sensations as his impending explosion built up steam. Their orgasms erupted as good as simultaneously.

"Oh my fuck" he grunted shoving himself as far into Sammi as he could and holding himself there rigid and taught. "I'm cumming, I'm cumming."

"Yes, yes, cum for me, cum. "

"I am, I am," he grunted back his fingernails digging deep into the excess flesh on her hips as he held himself almost upright and let his cock explode sending torrents of sperm shooting deep inside Sammi.

Even before she felt that wonderful, extra throbbing of a cock as Paul approached ejaculation, Sammi's emotional and physical responses had, like the proverbial volcano started to erupt. And, as she felt him starting to cum they completely erupted and became a flood of searing hot, orgasmic sensations. She moaned and she groaned, grunted and sighed. She crossed her legs to increase and prolong the sensation, then opened them and closed them again. She gripped the table and bit the back of her wrist, pushing that into her mouth to suppress what might otherwise have been a loud scream. Her legs felt like jelly and her knees started to buckle as Paul collapsed onto her back. With him still embedded in her, they sank to the ground, Sammi half on her side, Paul lying on her back as she moaned.

"Oh god, oh yes, oh Mike that was............oh fuck it."

*

The flat was dark when she got home, but she heard the TV on in Roni's room. The others weren't home yet. It was just her and Ron, big cuddly, noisy, sexy Ron. She knocked on her door.

"Come in," Roni replied.

"No I won't," Sammi said poking her head round the door and seeing that her friend was in bed.

"Oh hi luv," Roni said, sitting up causing the sheet to slip almost off her full, big nippled breasts, that Sammi suddenly thought, "I have sucked."

"You sure?"

"Better not it's been a hell of a long, tough day."

"I see, so you got to fuck him then, that was quick, even by your standards."

Sammi laughed. "No, not yet."

"You'd like to then?"

"Well Ron he is absolutely drop dead gorgeous."

"Then it won't be long, just remember you have got a friend with big tits who gives great head if he fancies a threesome"

Laughing Sammi said, "You crude scouse git, I'm going to bed."

As Sammi pulled the delicate pink folds open and placed her fingertip right alongside her clit it was all she could do to stop herself going into Roni's room and saying.

"Roni, please come to bed with me, please make love to me, please fuck me."

She didn't though, for she knew that just as earlier in the evening when Paul had physically fucked her, it had emotionally been Mike, if she had sex with Roni, emotionally she would be having it with Emma.

What a fucking mess she was thinking as she made herself cum.

sammican1
sammican1
659 Followers