Sexual Education - Hands On

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Thanks for the effort you put into today's class. It was fantastic to see," thanked Michael. "Are there any questions before you clean up and leave?" Everyone looked around at each other before a petite blonde girl, Melinda, put her hand up. "Yes Melinda," acknowledged Michael.

"Um, I was just wondering, Jenny, if you could show us how to shave our pussies?" she asked, spreading her legs to reveal her blonde, hair covered vagina. "It's vagina in this class, Melinda, and yes I can. If all of the girls who would like this lesson bring your shaving stuff next week and I will show you how," she informed them, eager to get her hands on some of that teenage pussy. "Well, if that's all you can get cleaned up and leave. Thanks again."

The teachers handed out some towels, particularly to the girls covered in cum. With the bell soon to go they began to dress themselves again, ready to re-enter the normal world. As the bell went Jenny was sitting behind the desk, still naked, playing with herself, watching the young sexaholics leave the room. Michael was fully dressed by now, cleaning up some of the mess the students had made.

One student had remained behind though, the gorgeous brunette head cheerleader Kristen, who approached Jenny at the front desk. Jenny, sensing something was wrong, moved around the front of the desk, sitting on it waiting for her student to approach her. "Can I please talk to you, in private?" Kristen asked.

"Michael, that's enough, love. Thanks for your help today. I'll finish the rest off," Jenny said, blowing him a kiss as he left the room leaving her and the stunning teen alone.

"What's wrong honey?"

"It's just that I don't feel I'm..." Kristen tried to reply, shaking with nerves.

"What dear, you can tell me."

"I think I'm a lesbian," Kristen said, bursting into tears. Jenny brought her to her body, hugging her. Kristen's firm young body pressed against hers. "It's alright dear, it's alright," stroking her long, soft hair as she spoke to her.

"I mean, I loved having sex today, but I feel more attracted to girls," Kristen explained, sobbing as she spoke.

"Look darling, how about you come over to my place for dinner tonight and we will talk about it," invited Jenny, handing her a tissue to wipe the tears from her face.

"Ok sure. Would you like me to dress up or anything?" Kristen asked, looking up into the teacher's big eyes.

"That would be lovely. How about 8pm?"

"No problems," Kristen confirmed, a few tears trickling down her face. And with that Kristen left the room leaving Jenny alone by herself.

To be continued

12