Sexual Encounters Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Vic5
Vic5
1,250 Followers

Curtis stood up to say, “Before things go any farther, I think we should arrange to pair off. Since Andy and Joyce are our special guests, we should decided how we want to arrange our first encounter. I want to be with Joyce and I know Marty can hardly wait to undress her, so we will have a drawing to determine who goes first. I have two tooth picks, one is shorter than the other. Joyce, why don’t you hold them and let us two guys draw to see who goes with you first.”

Every one laughed at the suggestion of drawing straws for Joyce’s charms. Joyce held them for the guys to pick. She said, “The one with the longest straw wins.”

Marty stepped up, he grinned and pulled a straw. It was obvious he drew the shorter straw. Curtis quickly snatched the long straw and boasted, “I Win!”

Curtis then said, “Andy, that pairs you with Marian. Marty you get Cindy. That mixes us all up. Everyone get up and sit by your new mate.”

Marty got up from a chair to join Cindy on the floor. I then sat in a chair by Marian’s chair. Curtis sat on the couch with Joyce. I saw the other two guys hug and kiss their girls.

It was unhandy for me to hug Marian because we were sitting in separate seats although they were close together. I said, “Marian, come and sit on my lap in this comfy stuffed chair.”

She sat on me and hugged my neck as we kissed, a very sexy kiss. My left hand was around her back to hold her on my lap while my right hand was on her bare legs. Her short skirt was pushed up to her crotch. I let that hand slide between her legs and moved it on up toward her crotch. She slightly parted her legs for me to touch her crotch. She was not wearing panties. My cock was very hard but was binding in my pants and shorts.

I noticed Curtis was on his knees on the floor and was kissing up Joyce’s legs toward her crotch. I suggested to Marian, “Lift up so I can get my belt unbuckled and my pants down.” She stood up for a couple of seconds while I pushed my pants down my legs and hurriedly kicked them off.

My cock was sticking up through my shorts as she sat back down on my lap. We kissed some more while she squirmed her butt. I removed her blouse to free her ample breasts. With her sitting on my lap with my hard cock up between her legs, her breasts were pointed right at my mouth which made it easy for me to suck on them. That caused her to moan and push her breasts more into my mouth.

My cock was punch up between her legs. Marian wiggled around to move her pussy closer to my cock. I knew it wouldn’t find her hole without some help, so I moved my hand down between her legs to push my cock somewhere near her hole.

After I tried unsuccessfully to find her hole, she said, “Let me do this.”

I could feel her move the head of my cock in a better position and then I could feel the head slide in.

Our lips combined as she settled down on me. I looked around to see what the others were doing. Marty and Cindy were still on the floor, but now he was on top fucking her. I looked at the couch to see Curtis was still on his knees, but he had pulled Janice’s forward to the edge of the couch and had his cock in her. She had lifted up her legs to wrap around his back. He was slowly fucking her.

Marian was now lifting up and down on my cock, but I think it was a little uncomfortable for her. I suggested, “We could go in the bedroom, or get down on the floor where we might enjoy it better.”

She responded, “Let’s get on the floor with Marty and Cindy.”

She got up so that I could lie on my back. She got on top to ride my cock. I listened to all the moaning and light grunting coming from everyone in the room. It was soon replaced with more vocal noises as individuals had orgasms. It probably took about five minutes from the time the first orgasm occurred until the last one happened. Once a couple finished, they laid quietly but stayed connected and watched the others. The last ones to have orgasms were Joyce and Curtis. I silently watched as he fulled my sweetheart’s pussy with cum.

We guys relaxed while the girls went to the one bathroom to clean up.

I said to the guys, “This is great. I’m so glad you invited us.”

Curtis responded, “Yes, we wanted to invite new people into our small circle of friends. I think Joyce is very sexy. Do you two live together?”

“Yes, I just moved in with her about a week ago. I’ve enrolled in the university this summer and will work in her office part time.”

Marty then wishfully commented as he looked at me, “I want my chance to be with your girl.”

I wanted to put his mind at ease, then said, “That is what we came here for. Go ahead and fuck her next. I assume I can have Cindy.”

Since Cindy was Curtis’ true mate, he said, “Sure, go right ahead, have a good time with her. I know she will try to give you one of the best fucks or blow jobs you ever had. She might even let you fuck her in the ass if she thinks you are not too big.”

The girls came back in the room and suggested we freshen our drinks. No one made any attempts to dress. Drinks were mixed and everyone settled down with their new mates for the second session. I was on one end of the couch with Cindy, Curtis and Marian sat on the other end of the couch which made the couch a little crowded, and Joyce sat on Marty’s lap in the chair where I was earlier with Marian.

We continued to sip drinks taking time to kiss and fondle our temporary mates’ naked bodies. I noticed Joyce and Marty had put their glasses down and were trying to get his cock started in her pussy. I remembered Marian and I had a little problem finding her hole when we sat in the chair. The couch was too crowded for the four of us to lie down, so Curtis and Marian moved to the floor giving Cindy and me the entire couch.

I laid Cindy down on her back. She put one leg up on the top of the back rest and the other leg dangling off on the floor. That gave me plenty of room to get between her legs. She was very juicy with a little of Marty’s cum remaining in her and I easily plunged all the way in. I heard her lightly moan with pleasure.

Again I heard the grunts and groans of six people enjoying the erotic feeling. I heard Joyce vocalize through an orgasm. A couple of minutes later I glanced to see Marty pull out of Joyce and move his cock up near her face. Evidently, he wanted a blow job. I thought that was a good idea.

I decided to hold back while I gave Cindy an orgasm, then I did what Marty did. I pulled out after Cindy’s body relaxed, moved my cock close to her mouth and said, “Cindy, please do me.”

She took my cock which was covered with the previous cum she had received from Marty, and put the head in her mouth. She licked around it, then deep throated me. It excited me so much that I started exploding in her mouth. She continued going up and down as I kept spurting. I moaned and hollered so loud that everyone looked at me.

Cindy kept my now shrinking cock in her mouth. I could hear Curtis loudly groaning. I looked over to see him cumming in Joyce’s mouth.

Cindy served us coffee as we sat around to talk about the fun we just had. I thanked them again for inviting us. Joyce suggested the next party could be at our house.

We arrived home happy from our evening’s experience with our new friends.

Joyce said, “I’m getting used to exchanging partners. It is so exciting to have different cocks. Some are smaller, some longer, some fatter, and every man uses it different. But I know I like yours best because I am in love with you. It does make a difference.”

We went to bed and snuggled. When I kissed her, I could smell mint, then I knew she had sanitized her mouth after giving Curtis a blow job. We laid side by side in each others arms. Our legs were entangled which gave me the opportunity to enter my cock head in her pussy. It felt so warm and secure and gave me the feeling that Joyce was now mine to have in private and to exchange with other couples. We went to sleep.

During the following week, I enrolled in college and started classes. During any spare time I had, I worked in Joyce’s office. Saturday finally rolled around and I had time to go visit mom who I had not seen in several days.

I walked in mom’s house to be greeted by her with a hug and kiss on the cheek.

She cheerfully said, “It’s good to see you for a change. I’ve missed you.”

“And I’ve missed you, too, mom, but I’ve been very busy getting started in college and helping Joyce.”

“How are you and Joyce getting along?”

“Wonderful, mom. Have you been seeing Mr. Gregory?”

“Oh, yes, nearly every night. I’ve invited him to move in with me.”

We chatted for awhile. I first avoided asking her, but then decided to ask, “How do you like being in bed with Mr. Gregory?”

She sternly responded, “Why don’t you say what you mean. Yes, I like sex with him.”

I grinned, “I guess you don’t need me anymore for that.” I ended the words with a frown.

She apologically said, “Just because I like sex with him, that doesn’t mean I’ll reject you. You helped me over a big moral hurdle not long ago and I won’t forget it. I was very desponded since your dad left, then you lifted my spirits and gave me a new outlook on life. You are my own loving son.”

“Does that mean we could go in the bedroom right now?”

“If that is what you want, I would like it, too. But I don’t want Hugh Gregory to ever find out we had sex.”

I got up and walked over to sit on the couch with her. I unbuttoned her blouse and tugged it up and out of her jeans, then off her arms. She reached around her body to unsnap her bra, then cupped her breasts up with her hands. I leaned around to kiss her nipples.

“Mom, you are sweet. Now let me pull your jeans off.”

Mom unzipped and raised her butt to let me tug them off her legs. I pulled her panties down at the same time.

I lovingly gazed at her to say, “Mom, you have a very nice body. Very sexy, too.”

“Stop kidding me, but I do like your compliments.”

I got down on my knees. She knew what I was going to do and cooperated by spreading her legs. She moved her butt up to the edge of the couch so that I could lick her pussy. She was moving her butt in rhythm with my tongue.

She suddenly said, “I don’t expect Hugh Gregory to come here unexpectedly, but we had better go in the spare bedroom just in case. I don’t want him to catch us like this.”

She picked up her clothes to carry them in the bedroom. I quickly shed my pants and shorts.

She laid on her back, pulled her legs up and spread them wide. I could see her ass and gapping pussy inviting me to climb on.

She said, “I think I am a little dry, so take it slow.”

She aimed my cock, I pushed as the head spread her lips, pulled back so that she could move the head up and down her slit to mix our juices, then she said, “Push a little”

I could feel my cock head enter but realized she was a little dry. She said, “Pull back and push in some more.”

I did as instructed and continued to pull back and go in deeper each time until I was completely buried. We fucked for quite a while before she had an orgasm and I filled her with cum.

As we laid side by side to relax, I said, “Mom, it wasn’t very long ago that I had my first sexual experience and it was with you. I’m glad you were the one to teach me about sex.”

“Are you and Joyce enjoying sex?”

“Yes, mom, it is so good with her, but not any better than with you.”

“There you go again, complementing me on something like that. I know you probably like sex with a younger, prettier and more shapely girl than I am.”

“Don’t degrade yourself, mom, you are wonderful.”

We got up to dress. Mom said, “I better clean up good before Hugh comes to visit me and wants sex. I don’t want him to discover your cum in me. I’d better douche myself.”

Mom went in the bathroom to clean up. About that time the doorbell rang. I went to answer the door.

I opened the door to see Mr. Hugh Gregory. It was a good thing I was dressed and mom and I had finished in the bedroom. I said, “Come in, I think mom is busy in the other room, but she will be out in a little bit.”

We sat and talked until mom entered the room fully dressed. I made my excuses to leave, then left to return to my new home with Joyce.

Vic5
Vic5
1,250 Followers