Sexual Escapades Ch. 04

Story Info
She tries her hand at showing off.
1.9k words
23.2k
3
0

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 08/24/2007
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

So let's see. I've shared with you a story of my love affair with Tom, the first experience with a woman, and my first adventurous rendezvous with Xander. I have so many interesting tales to tell, but I will not get into all of them. How about I share with you my first experience with exhibitionism? It wasn't long after that I got into voyeurism, however it's not that fun of a tale. The exhibitionism on the other hand. Now that's a good memory of mine and another sexual experience that made me the sensual and erotic woman I am today.

Showing off

I was still married to Kevin, however by now we were separated and pending divorce proceedings. I had moved out and gotten a nice apartment downtown, close to work.

I had met Greg one night at the bar after work. We weren't boyfriend or girlfriend, but we were friends with benefits. This one particular day I was extremely horny and no matter how many times I had masturbated I still couldn't get enough. Finally I called Greg to see if he was free that night and if he wanted to get together. I was in luck, Greg was available. We made plans to hook up at his place for about nine that night. Time moved slowly and I found myself staring at the clock all day. Every so often I would go to the ladies bathroom and just finger my pussy till I came. At one point I thought I heard someone else in the bathroom with me. Did I care? Of course not. Heck if she wanted to watch all she had to do was say something.

Finally the time came to leave work. I went home quickly to shower and change before heading to Greg's place. He had a great apartment. Floor to ceiling windows in his room and the rest of the place had a very ritzy and artsy feel to it. He opened the door and the instant he did, I pushed him back against a wall and kissed him hard while reaching for his dick. I squeezed and caressed his cock through his pants with one hand while reaching down for his other hand to place it under my dress against my wet hot pussy. We only broke for a moment while he closed and locked the door. I reached for him again and while undressing we kissed and petted one another till we were naked and standing in his room.

I knelt down before him and took his hard cock into my mouth. Sucking him fast and hard, reaching down with my other hand to squeeze and tug at his clean shaven balls. I could feel him weave his hands into my hair pulling me closer to him so I could take all of him into my mouth. I heard his moans of pleasure but had to stop before he came. Not that he would have, Greg has pretty good stamina and control. He pulled me up roughly and pushed me against his bed. This time he knelt down before me and spread my legs wide open. He leaned down to suck and nibble on my tits first before trailing licks and kisses down my body to my dripping cunt. He covered my pussy with his mouth and started licking and sucking on my clit. Occasionally he would tug on it with his lips. I felt him slide two fingers into my pussy and I pulled my legs further back for easier access. Whenever I was with Greg I would turn into a dirty little whore. The language I spewed out would embarrass most ladies and even some sailors.

"That's it baby, fuck my cunt." I started bucking against his fingers then told him to put another one in. I reached down with one hand and spread open my lips and with the other hand I pushed his face deeper into my snatch. "Suck that clit, that's it, don't stop, SUCK IT! Faster, ohh yeah baby faster." Greg obliged, he started to fuck my pussy with his lips and tongue faster and faster. I held his head firmly in place while I gyrated against his mouth. I started to buck wildly against him until I had my first orgasm. I cried out his name in pure pleasure as I released the tension and tightness that had formed in my lower abdomen and pussy. He continued to assault my snatch with his hands, tugging at it roughly, pinching my clit between his fingers, every now and then giving it a bit of a slap. He slid up my body to play with my tits while he planted another hot wet kiss on my lips. I loved the taste of my juices all over him and I reached out with my tongue to clean the rest up.

"You're a horny little bitch tonight aren't you?" he asked.

"Fuck yeah I am, now shut the fuck up and slam that dick into my cunt!"

He rolled me over into the doggy position and did just that. He didn't just slide his cock in. He slammed it in nice and hard. Greg started to fuck me hard and fast. Each time calling me some dirty name or another. Every now and then he would alternate between rubbing my clit or playing with my tits. At one point he grabbed my hair and pulled my head back. That's when I noticed the man across the street in the next apartment building. He just stood there and watched Greg and I fucking.

"Hey Greg, there's a guy watching us."

"So, who cares, let him fucken watch."

I for one had never had anyone watch me, but I figured what the hell. Let him watch and I hope he enjoys the show. I reached down under me to rub my clit while Greg continued to fuck me from behind. "Cum for me bitch. I want to feel you squirt all over my cock." I loved hearing him talk dirty and with those words I did just that. I came hard all over his cock. Greg pulled out and laid down; "Ride me" was all he said. I climbed on top of him and slid back down on his dick. Leaning forward so he could suck on my nipples I started to move against him. Slowly at first then more quickly. I looked up to see if the man was still watching us and sure enough there he was. There wasn't too much of a distance between buildings and I could tell that he had his cock in hands. "He's jacking off" I said to Greg between breaths. "Good for him, glad he's enjoying it. Sit up and ride me harder!" with that Greg pushed me back into a sitting position on top of him so I could ride him harder and faster. I leaned back a little so I could play with my clit while I rode Greg's cock. Faster and faster I rocked against him while I pushed my fingers hard against my clit. With in seconds I came for a third time, my head falling back as I screamed in pleasure. Greg waited until my body was a bit more relaxed before pulling me off his cock and back into the doggy position. Again he slammed his cock into me, harder than the first time and faster. He grabbed my hair and pulled my head back a little.

"Look at him jerk off." He said to me, "I want you to watch him while I fuck you." With Greg having a firm grasp of my hair there was no where else to turn so I watched the other guy stroke his cock.

"You like being watched don't you? You're just a little slut that loves to be watched."

"Oh yeah baby. I love it."

"After I'm done fucking you and filling your little pussy hole I want you to sit back and masturbate for him too."

"What? Are you serious?"

"Shut up bitch and just do what you're told."

Greg started to move faster and faster, he let go of my hair and grabbed my hips. With one more thrust I could feel him cum. He growled once then pulled out. He came around to where my head was and helped me to change positions so I was facing the window better. He spread my legs open and told me to fuck myself for the man that was watching. I was reluctant at first, but Greg slapped my now sensitive pussy and told me to do it. I had to admit, the thought of masturbating for a stranger excited me and I could feel that intense sensation starting to build inside of me.

Greg lay at my feet directing me what to do while I played with myself. I looked up and noticed the guy still stroking his cock and that just made me move my own fingers faster and faster. "Pull your lips open Callie. Show him what you're doing to that lovely little pink clit of yours." I heard Greg say. When I looked down at him I smiled sweetly and said, "I doubt he can see my clit from there Greg."

"So, I can see it from here and I like seeing your lips pulled open while you masturbate. Just imagine he can see it too." I did what I was told and spread my lips open while I continued to fuck myself. With how sensitive I was it didn't take me long to cum again. This time squirting on to the bed. Greg leaned in to lick my pussy clean and I looked up to see the man in the other building. He was holding a towel and it looked as if he was cleaning himself off. Guess watching our fucking then me masturbating really worked on getting him off tonight. I fell back against the bed and smiled. I never knew showing off for someone else could be such a rush. When I found the strength I flipped over and laid back down against a pillow. I was in no rush to get home so I just stayed with Greg for a while that night. I didn't leave till almost the crack of dawn and between that time I got fucked a couple more times. The man that had been watching must have gone to sleep because we didn't see him again that night.

Every time after that though if I was going to Greg's place for some fun we noticed the man would watch. By then I was so comfortable with it all I usually waved and blew a kiss at him before Greg and I would fall to the bed.

My exhibitionist side came out and played a lot from there on out. Even after Greg and I went our separate ways. There were a lot of times I would just masturbate for anyone that wanted to watch and I found myself wearing panties less and less. Every now and then making sure whoever was around knew that I didn't have any on. Either by bending over and picking something up discreetly so only the person I was teasing knew, or by sitting at a restaurant with my legs slightly parted, sometimes while lightly fingering myself. I had definitely become a shameless hussy by then, but I enjoyed every minute of it.

Eventually it got to a point where I wasn't just enjoying being watched. I wanted to watch others as well, and that's when I realized I was a voyeur as well. More so the exhibitionist, but once in a while I didn't mind watching.It's amazing how sometimes the two can go hand in hand. No pun intended of course.

Share this Story

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Similar Stories

The Club Couple's first visit to a sex club yields explosive results.in Group Sex
The Convent Spirits Ch. 01 A nun becomes the object of spectral lust durring mass.in Erotic Horror
Taken by the Halloween Party Relax and let the ghosts have their fun.in NonConsent/Reluctance
Adventures of a Redheaded Slut Lost in the debauchery of the moment.in Lesbian Sex
The Faery's Concubine Mortal woman becomes the concubine of a powerful faery.in Lesbian Sex
More Stories