Sexual Exploits Ch. 01

Story Info
Watching Nikki with a friend.
2k words
4.03
55.3k
13

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/30/2022
Created 06/17/2006
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As a first attempt at a composition here at Literotica, I want to share with you some of the memories I have of a very naughty young lady that I was familiar with a few years ago, Nikki W.

Nikki was just 20 years of age when I first met her. I was instantly smitten. Nikki was a stunner. Long chestnut hair that framed a beautiful face. Hazel eyes, great cheekbones, aquiline nose, full bee sting lips, and perfect straight white teeth (something I'm personally attracted to). Standing around 5' 4", Nikki had an amazing figure. Slim shapely legs, tight high firm ass, tiny waist, and the crowning glory an amazing pair of big firm breasts. These would vary in size as she would lose and gain a few pounds from time to time. Any weight she did gain always seemed to go straight to those amazing tits. They could swell from a nice 34c to an incredible 36dd. Believe me when I tell you that looked pretty amazing on such a petite frame. Needless to say I would always encourage her to clear her plate at mealtimes.

Nikki had an amazingly sunny disposition. She was always cheerful and she was also one of the most naturally comedic people I have ever known. She could always make me laugh. Oh and smart too. We met whilst studying law at university.

I knew from the start that she had a wicked side to her. She was very flirtatious and rarely wore underwear. I knew she had other lovers but for some reason she chose me to be the main man in her life for a few very exciting years. We moved in together after about six months of seeing each other.

Prior to that she had been sharing a place with a friend from college, and there are some good tales to be told from her time there.

It soon became apparent to me that I would not be the only person to be enjoying Nikki's favours. This wasn't a problem for me as I have never been the jealous possessive type. It was just refreshing to have someone be honest about their sexuality. I don't remember that we ever discussed having an open relationship, I just sort of went with the flow and enjoyed the experience.

We hadn't been dating long when Nikki and her housemate were planning a party at their house. Unfortunately I wasn't able to go as I was working that night. I was working as a taxi driver to pay my way through college. Then I had a stroke of luck, around 10pm my vehicle ground to a halt and refused to go again that night. Without a spare vehicle I now unexpectedly had the night free. It was a little early for the party which wasn't due to begin until after the pubs closed around 11.30. However I got a lift to the house with the intention of just hanging around until the party began. When I arrived there was a light in the kitchen to the rear of the property and I made my way around to see if anyone was home. Looking through the kitchen window I could just see through to the lounge which was only dimly lit. I could just about make out a figure sitting on the sofa. I was about to go and knock on the door when Nikki sashayed into view catching my attention.

Nikki was wearing a very short form fitting skirt ( I knew from experience that she was unlikely to be wearing underwear) and a white blouse. Looking more closely I could now make out that the figure sitting on the sofa was a guy from college. Dave was a nice enough guy who we sometimes had breakfast with before college. He was a mature student, probably in his early 30s, married, small and skinny and always wore a bow tie. Eccentric would probably describe him best. Not someone I would automatically have envisaged Nikki to be with.

Nikki was gradually dancing closer and closer and I was voyeuristically drawn to the scene playing out before me. She now had her hands resting on Dave's thighs and was tantalisingly gyrating her amazing breasts inches from Dave's mesmerised eyes. I could feel a familiar stirring in my loins and I knew that Dave must be in a similar state. Nikki then danced backwards out of my view for a few agonising seconds. When she reappeared her blouse was open and I had a clear view of flesh although her tits were not yet visible. She again danced close to Dave and teased him with her breasts which were becoming increasingly more visible as the blouse slipped from her body. Dave was making no attempt to touch and I had to admire his restraint especially as I knew his dick must be just as hard as mine was getting from watching.

Nikki stepped back a little and with a flourish allowed the blouse to slip from her arms to the floor fully revealing her amazing breasts in all their glory. I quickly looked at Dave who was grinning like the proverbial cheshire cat and unless I was mistaken he had succumbed to the pressure and was adjusting his jeans.

Nikki was now turned with her back to Dave, glancing back at him over her shoulder whilst releasing the zipper on her skirt. She bent at the waist and slid the skirt to her ankles revealing herself fully to Dave's stare. She then danced from my view again but quickly returned holding a bottle of what appeared to be body lotion. She poured a good handful into her hand and tossed the bottle into Dave's lap causing him to jerk forward with a big laugh. Nikki then proceeded to seductivey apply the lotion to her beautiful tits. Then she leant forward and removed Dave's glasses before gently rubbing the now slick orbs in his face. By now I had a raging hard on causing me extreme discomfort in my suddenly too tight jeans.

I was about to release my manhood when I heard a car pulling up at the front of the house. I hid myself in the shadows until Ursula (the housemate) and two other girls Jane and Vicky (regulars at the house), got themselves from the cab into the house. Then I made my own way to the front door and rang the bell. I was surprised when a now fully clothed Nikki met me at the door, despite her own surprise at my presence she greeted me with a kiss and a big hug and ushered me into the kitchen. I was explaining how I came to have the night off work when the other girls came down the stairs. Apparently they had all rushed upstairs to the toilet immediately on entering the house giving Nikki just enough warning and time to quickly dress before I rang the bell.

I grabbed myself a beer and wandered into the lounge where I said Hi to Dave who looked a little perplexed at seeing me, a mixture of embarrassment and resentment I concluded. Guests soon started arriving and the place was soon jumping. I was busy chatting with Vicky when Ursula came and grabbed my hand and lead me upstairs. She guided me to Nikki's bedroom door and putting a finger to her lips urged me to be quiet and listen. Over the throbbing of the music I could hear a man's voice, husky and excited "oh yes Nikki that's wonderful. mmm squeeze it, that's it baby I'm coming, yes jerk it for me, do it hard now, yes let me come on those huge tits, oh yeeeessss unghhhhhhhh arghhhhh."

I stood dumbfounded momentarily until Ursula quickly ushered me away from the door and into her bedroom. "Sorry you had to hear that but I thought it was only fair that you should know."

"No it's ok I replied" and confided in Ursula what I had seen earlier and how horny it had made me and that I was ok with not being the only one in Nikki's life.

We returned to the party and around 10 minutes later Nikki was at my side. She whispered in my ear that she thought we needed to talk and grabbing my hand lead me to her bedroom.

"Ursula told me what you heard and I thought you deserved an explanation."

"You don't have to explain" I replied, "I'm ok with what happened."

"Oh I knew you would be you're such a cool guy."

"I also saw the little lap dance you were doing for Dave."

"Please let me explain what happened and then you'll understand. We were in town and Dave and I were having a good laugh. He was saying how great it was to finally get a night out without his wife. He told me they have been together since they were 15 years old and she is the only woman he has ever been with or even seen naked. I couldn't believe that and said he must have seen some naked women. He then confided that he used to like to go to lap dancing clubs, but that he couldn't afford to now he was a mature student, and he admitted that he was very frustrated as his wife was a once a week only with the lights out type. I was having a great time with Dave and felt sorry that such a sweet guy should be so frustrated. So I sympathised with him and he half heartedly hinted that it would be great if some sexy girl he knew could give him a free lap dance just to remind him what a naked woman looked like. Being a little buzzed from the beers and feeling sorry for him

I agreed but it was only a lap dance and no touching was allowed just like in the clubs. Of course he agreed so we made some excuse about going back early to make final preparations for the party and left the others in town. Back at the house I sat Dave on the sofa and selected some seductive music. I did a little dance for him and he was true to his word and never touched me. I could tell he was turned on from the way he had to adjust his jeans. I was feeling sorry for him and I must admit I was feeling very horny by now, I was contemplating maybe doing a bit more for him as he had been such a good boy when the door burst open. Fortunately the girls went straight upstairs to the toilet and I had time to get dressed. Then the doorbell rang and I got the shock of my life when you were stood there. Once you were busy talking with Vicky, Dave came and whispered in my ear that I had made him very horny and that his erection just wouldn't go down. I didn't think you would notice if I slipped out for a few minutes so I told Dave to come up to my room. Once inside I told him I felt guilty for getting him in such a state and that I would take care of it but that we only had time for a handjob as you were here. Of course he agreed. I slipped off my blouse and ordered him to drop his trousers. When he did I was gobsmacked at the size of his willy. It was fully hard and only about 2 inches long. Anyway I quickly sucked it all into my mouth and began sucking on it, he was quickly ready to come and I took it in my hand and rubbed it all around my tits. I let him tittyfuck me and then I wanked him off until he came on my tits. I left him to get sorted out and that's when Ursula came and told me what you heard. I hope you are not too upset or angry with me."

"The only thing I am at this minute is horny as hell," I replied.

"Me too" she replied "now I'm ready for some real cock baby."

As Nikki moved to kiss me I pushed her away saying "not so fast baby, I want my lap dance first."